Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » PE2K Front Desk

PE2K Front Desk Forum announcements will be posted here. Any questions, suggestions or ideas concerning the forum or the website should also be posted in here. If you need help on your avatar or signature, or help on using the forum, this is the place to go.

Old 08-31-2012, 06:13 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g
Default Just a quick suggestion for pe2k.

Hi fellow staff of pe2k.

I've been reading alot of the introduction threads lately... they have been saying they like the urpg (I know we have sections for this but it seems real quiet)

and also i think we should open more threads like the catch em' all threads they seem to draw popluarity and are fun to the users. i just figured I throw some of them suggestions at the staff and maybe get the members thoughts on this as well.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Just a quick suggestion for pe2k.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon_g View Post
Hi fellow staff of pe2k.

I've been reading alot of the introduction threads lately... they have been saying they like the urpg (I know we have sections for this but it seems real quiet)

and also i think we should open more threads like the catch em' all threads they seem to draw popluarity and are fun to the users. i just figured I throw some of them suggestions at the staff and maybe get the members thoughts on this as well.
we are constantly working on new ways to increase activity and give everyone something to do. We have a lot of different sections and a lot different users who are amazing and unique. So no one thread could get everyone, so it takes time to test something out to see if it works, we have to do this in all the different sections. URPG is active on AIM, PE2K mostly keeps track or tournaments, basic infromation, trainer stats and some forum battles. I got off the point. If you have an idea feel free to share it! any kind of suggestion would help.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-02-2012, 06:21 PM
brandon_g Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to brandon_g Send a message via Skype™ to brandon_g
Default Re: Just a quick suggestion for pe2k.

also I think we should we should have a section where people can share there trainer cards and codes to battle each other and trade, and such... it has alot of boards... but I feel a few are missing. i will try to think on what.
I am Brandon, I have 1 goal as a pokemon trainer: To become the unbeatable unlike any other... I have already become the Champion of sinnoh... and am training currently in unova to beat the Champion their.