Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 09-04-2012, 03:34 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
I'll take the Omega Red one! :D
Alright you were added !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 09-04-2012, 03:56 AM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Alright you were added !
Awesome thanks! I am currently uploading a live Pokemon Showdown session onto youtube. I wonder how the response on that will be.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 09-04-2012, 04:31 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
Awesome thanks! I am currently uploading a live Pokemon Showdown session onto youtube. I wonder how the response on that will be.
what do you think about a pokemon of the month section and have people submit info to it. Including battle vids and all that. At the end the best stuff will be put in the article.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 09-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Grassy_Aggron's Avatar
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: I...I don't know! WHERE DO I LIVE?!
Posts: 8,809
Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Gone for about 3 days = Explosion.


Wow.

College starts up for me again Thursday ^^' It's a real shame there are no "mathmagician" Pokemon. Seriously. Signature Move would be "Divide By Zero" or "Zero Division" XD

You break the calculator if you try.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 09-04-2012, 12:39 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
what do you think about a pokemon of the month section and have people submit info to it. Including battle vids and all that. At the end the best stuff will be put in the article.
That would be cool. Maybe even one of the week. But I think that would be awesome.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

@Grassy, where have you been ??
@Cucumber. I was thinking, it could work two ways.

1) we decide as a group the best movesets to cover and then we both up the information and videos.
2)we have people just post there favorite battles with that pokemon, or favorite move sets.

Also how did the battles go last night
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:07 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
@Grassy, where have you been ??
@Cucumber. I was thinking, it could work two ways.

1) we decide as a group the best movesets to cover and then we both up the information and videos.
2)we have people just post there favorite battles with that pokemon, or favorite move sets.

Also how did the battles go last night
Sounds good to me. The battles went good, if you want to watch any I can post a link really fast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_fGxkTN-0&feature=plcp
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
Sounds good to me. The battles went good, if you want to watch any I can post a link really fast.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX_fGxkTN-0&feature=plcp
well which sounds better, should we pre plan what we want to be on the pokemon thread. Then go out and get examples of it?
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
well which sounds better, should we pre plan what we want to be on the pokemon thread. Then go out and get examples of it?
Pre planning sounds fine. I just think we should have to pick from 5 pokemon randomly picked and then all vote for one to see which will be the pokemon of the week/month and then we do our information on it and stuff.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 09-04-2012, 01:35 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
Pre planning sounds fine. I just think we should have to pick from 5 pokemon randomly picked and then all vote for one to see which will be the pokemon of the week/month and then we do our information on it and stuff.
Im thinking competitive battling section with this one,and bringing over the rate my team sub form, because if i put the pokemon of the week thread there, it might not be seen at all...

Ill go on smogon and grab five pokemon off the ou list. At least for the first time.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 09-04-2012, 02:27 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Im thinking competitive battling section with this one,and bringing over the rate my team sub form, because if i put the pokemon of the week thread there, it might not be seen at all...

Ill go on smogon and grab five pokemon off the ou list. At least for the first time.
Sounds good. Then certain weeks/months we can do an entire UU/NU segment and stuff like that. I would love helping out with something like that.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 09-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
Sounds good. Then certain weeks/months we can do an entire UU/NU segment and stuff like that. I would love helping out with something like that.

Exactly the more people we have helping the more we can put out. Also as part of the clan you are entitled to a pokemon :) Are you looking for a certain pokemon. if you check in the trade section youll find a list in the official trade shop thread.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 09-04-2012, 02:37 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Exactly the more people we have helping the more we can put out. Also as part of the clan you are entitled to a pokemon :) Are you looking for a certain pokemon. if you check in the trade section youll find a list in the official trade shop thread.
I honestly couldn't find the thread lol.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 09-04-2012, 02:39 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

here you go man
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 09-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Cucumber's Avatar
Cucumber Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,028
Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Damn there are so many good breeds there. I will let you know once I decide. Once B/W2 comes out I'm going to start trying to IV breed again. Although with the little amount of time I have I will probably just Pokesav my mons.
__________________
PO Username: cucumber.
[VPP]
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com