Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:24 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cucumber View Post
Damn there are so many good breeds there. I will let you know once I decide. Once B/W2 comes out I'm going to start trying to IV breed again. Although with the little amount of time I have I will probably just Pokesav my mons.
I have an idea of how you can help me out, that ill pm about.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 09-04-2012, 06:26 PM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
I have an idea of how you can help me out, that ill pm about.
Just shoot me a PM and I will see what I can do!
Old 09-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Well I have another request, can you help me by picking the 5 pokemon that we are going to vote on for possible being the pokemon of the month. Maybe you could add a little something about each so people can vote on them.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
Well I have another request, can you help me by picking the 5 pokemon that we are going to vote on for possible being the pokemon of the month. Maybe you could add a little something about each so people can vote on them.
I certainly can. I can make/run the thread and everything. I would love to help out! I work tonight but I have off all of tomorrow so I can make it then. Do you happen to have AIM or any instant messenger? It would be so much easier to talk over that.

The first segment I will choose is Bulky OU mons.
The 5 I pick are between these.
-Jellicent
-Reuniclus
-Rotom Wash
-Ferrathorn
-Jirachi

I can do them based off stats/regions/typing ect. Make special weeks for only Johto pokemon, fun stuff like that.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:46 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I certainly can. I can make/run the thread and everything. I would love to help out! I work tonight but I have off all of tomorrow so I can make it then. Do you happen to have AIM or any instant messenger? It would be so much easier to talk over that.

The first segment I will choose is Bulky OU mons.
The 5 I pick are between these.
-Jellicent
-Reuniclus
-Rotom Wash
-Ferrathorn
-Jirachi

I can do them based off stats/regions/typing ect. Make special weeks for only Johto pokemon, fun stuff like that.

If you want run the thread that helps out even more! Ill create an archives thread for them. What you will need to do is create a voting poll, if you need help with add the poll let me know. After a pokemon is voted on, you will need to create the discussion/submissions thread. Lets say we give people two weeks to submit something. You will responsible for going through the info to find the best info. Then we can add the final info to the Pokemon Of the Month Thread. Ill create that once we get the discussion thread.

Old 09-04-2012, 06:50 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
If you want run the thread that helps out even more! Ill create an archives thread for them. What you will need to do is create a voting poll, if you need help with add the poll let me know. After a pokemon is voted on, you will need to create the discussion/submissions thread. Lets say we give people two weeks to submit something. You will responsible for going through the info to find the best info. Then we can add the final info to the Pokemon Of the Month Thread. Ill create that once we get the discussion thread.
We could even make it a joint thread if you would like. You run once section, I run the other. Either way it doesn't matter to me. Tell me where to put the discussion thread and I will make it tonight/tomorrow.
Old 09-04-2012, 06:54 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
We could even make it a joint thread if you would like. You run once section, I run the other. Either way it doesn't matter to me. Tell me where to put the discussion thread and I will make it tonight/tomorrow.
To be honest, with all the stuff I have going on the more you can help the better. Ill just create the thread to put the final info in. Everything I can leave in your hands, if thats cool with you.

Old 09-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Cucumber Offline

Quote:
To be honest, with all the stuff I have going on the more you can help the better. Ill just create the thread to put the final info in. Everything I can leave in your hands, if thats cool with you.
It's all good man I will run it. Like I said I know you need some help around the battling center and I would love to be your right hand man. I'll create the thread tonight.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Awesome, well thanks. When you have the pokemon picked out let me know. Also if you can post in the thread I created about clan shop points that would be cool.

Old 09-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Still no word on garchomp
Old 09-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
Still no word on garchomp
they are taking forever !

Old 09-04-2012, 11:41 PM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Quote:
they are taking forever !
The anticipation is KILLING ME!
Old 09-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Im not sure it should be that serious man !

Old 09-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Cucumber Offline

Its most likely going to be OU again. I'll make the thread tomorrow Judge Dread, I'm exhausted from work. I'll be on PS all tonight if anyone want's to have some battles.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Its most likely going to be OU again. I'll make the thread tomorrow Judge Dread, I'm exhausted from work. I'll be on PS all tonight if anyone want's to have some battles.
how long will you be on for? also, I look forward to seeing it.