Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Third Generation

Third Generation Discuss the third generation Pokemon games: Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed and LeafGreen.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Wally Offline
New Trainer

Talking Hi

Hi everybody I am new to this bulletin , and it really rocks
You guys must've played Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf green , its an Ok game bout it's kind of boring playing it again just like Blue. Red , Green and Yellow but the new islands rock , Iv'e played it in the rom version
Old 03-08-2004, 12:50 AM
Alpha Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Alpha
Default Re: Hi

There's a FR/LG chat topic to talk about minor things like this. Oh and don't talk about roms, they are evil.
Old 03-08-2004, 12:56 AM
TSH Offline
New Trainer

Send a message via AIM to TSH Send a message via Yahoo to TSH
Talking Re: Hi

... ROMS ROMS ROMS ROMS ROMS ROMS ROMS! Muahahaha! lol. ROMs are NOT evil. They are the exact opposite. ROMs are amazing... You can do a preview of a game for twenty-four hours (says so in the privacy act of '98(?) that you can legally own a ROM if you do not own the original cartridge for 24 hours, in which time it must be removed from your computer). and learnabout it and do a preview and everything! IT RULES.
Old 03-08-2004, 02:13 AM
fire_turtle Offline
New Trainer

While what you're saying is true, i'm sure you realize that almost no one who uses emulators and roms would actually listen to that. Personally I only use roms for SNES since i don't have one and you cant buy it or any games anywhere and it is not made any more but i know a bunch of people who use virtual boy advance and they certainly don't delete the roms after 24 hours.
Old 03-08-2004, 07:54 AM
boltAge Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to boltAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_turtle
While what you're saying is true, i'm sure you realize that almost no one who uses emulators and roms would actually listen to that. Personally I only use roms for SNES since i don't have one and you cant buy it or any games anywhere and it is not made any more but i know a bunch of people who use virtual boy advance and they certainly don't delete the roms after 24 hours.
because they alreayd know it? ;o

hi wally, welcome to this awesome forum. you can talk about frlg stuff in the frlg chat, but no roms discussion please. thanks.

TSH, you are so correct, these nubs just think ROMs are illegal no matter how long you own it =_=
Old 03-08-2004, 01:43 PM
Techno Treecko Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Techno Treecko Send a message via Yahoo to Techno Treecko

Welcome Wally, to the greatest Pokemon forum on the web. However, we have a thread for new members already, located at the top of the General Board. Please introduce yourself there, thanks!

*Locked.
Closed Thread