Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Old 09-01-2012, 06:29 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Dungeons & Dragonites: Darkest Path [SU/DS]

@Velocity: Everything looks good, though I do have one suggestion. I am changing the rules up a bit to make this easier on myself and the players, and to make it more fun, so you do not need to have Run as a feat. You can simply say your character ran, and I'll do a roll to make sure he doesn't trip. I'm doing something similar with the Dodge feat. So you can replace Run with something else if you'd like. Otherwise I have but one word to say: Accepted. Othniel's character sheet is ready to join the Character Directory. But if you do choose a new feat to replace Run, let me look it over before it's added so it can be approved before being on the sheet in the Directory.

@Kaioo: I'll be honest, I wasn't sure about the Armor Proficiency. There were prerequisites to get Heavy class, needing Light and Medium first. I was thinking of just really throwing it out the window and based on class would I determine if a character can wear light, medium, or heavy armor. However, for this RP I will allow only Armor Proficiency not need its prerequisites since I'm sure some characters wouldn't even bother with lighter armor and just go to their desired rank. That is if you really want to state it in your character sheet. Otherwise I see nothing wrong and am actually getting some ideas in terms of your character's armor. Those will be my secrets, though. ;3 Accepted. Now if you would be so kind as to have Archeon join the other accepted characters in the Character Directory it would be much appreciated.

@narphoenix: That's fine with me. You can continue to change feats up until the game starts, but if you do desire a change notify me first so I can approve the changes.

EDIT: @Dino: You have only one day left. I noticed your SU is almost completed, so if you would like a couple more days then simply ask and I'll give you the time. I really want to see your character in this game. *cough*and not because I want to see Surge crush on Aeiria*cough*

And for those who are left and had accepted the invitation, I am giving you a couple more days to complete, and whether or not you are finished I will start the game at that time. This does not mean that you cannot finish. It just means that your character will join the group once your SU has been completed, accepted, and added to the Character Directory.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 09-01-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-01-2012, 11:45 AM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Changed Run to Persuasive. :)

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 09-01-2012, 02:59 PM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
@Dino: You have only one day left. I noticed your SU is almost completed, so if you would like a couple more days then simply ask and I'll give you the time. I really want to see your character in this game. *cough*and not because I want to see Surge crush on Aeiria*cough*
I don't think that will be necessary, because I believe I am finished.
*cough*hahahaha... that will be fun :D*cough*

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 09-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

@Dino&CM- You guys are making Daniel's job so EASY. I'm actually debating putting it into first person just so that I can give the full scope of the insults.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:13 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

@Velocity: That feat is approved. I expect to see your character sheet up soon :3

@Dino: Approved. You may post your character sheet in the Character Directory at any time (before the game starts, preferably X3).

@narphoenix: Surge won't realize it until later on. It's just an idea I had once I went back and started looking over Dino's SU. I was like "... What would happen if Surge actually developed a crush on Aeiria..." and it went from there. It's been a long time since I had him actually develop feelings, so if it works out it'd be nice to try it again. Of course if Dino is okay with that X3 And first person is acceptable for this. For this RP I'm not going to be that strict about it being in third person or having long posts. More rules on that will be listed on the RP thread itself once the game starts.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-03-2012, 04:56 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Should be (finally) done with my SU. Hope it's good :3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

With my crappy picture I believe I am now done.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:41 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I do apologize for the inacivity on my end. There was renovations to be done this past weekend, and very early on Sunday morning I got really sick. Jaye and Sabi know what happened, and for now I'd be comfortable with just those two knowing. I will look over the finished SUs as soon as I can, as well as update the lists. I will also be working on the start of this soon, after I finish my post for my other RP, Interlinked. Again I apologize and I just ask for a little more patience. It will be rewarded.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

GASP HOW COULD YOU CRYSTAL. You had to be away because of real life stuff! We'll never be decent or open minded enough to understand your situation and demand you all give is compensation for making us wait because you have a real life and are a human being!

Seriously though, is all good.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:25 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

@Sabi&Jaye: Accepted. Your characters can now be posted in the Character Directory.

@Sabi: You already know some things you can most likely obtain in the RP. I think that's good enough for compensation X3

@everyone: Okay, so I was going through some ideas I have for this RP, and this brought up some concern. In this RP there will be dark and mature scenes. Though for most I will avoid going into detail since this is a site were all ages are present, but there will be hints and censorship for such themes. If there is anything that you cannot tolerate in a role playing game, let me know now. Otherwise I will continue with my plans, so I will apologize now if I may have offended or made you uncomfortable. Please remember, however, that I will be playing characters. They have their own views that may not agree with my own. Also, as stated before, I will be working on the opening post soon. I do hope to have it up in the near future, and those still on the reserved list can still complete their characters and join us at any time.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 09-07-2012, 07:58 AM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Just please, don't have explicit lust scenes. I'm fine with everything else.

Old 09-07-2012, 05:24 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

I won't go into details with those kinds of scenes. Maybe hint at them, but there won't be detail. I guess scenes was the wrong word. But I think everyone can understand what I mean. Like I said, on certain things I won't go into great detail and either sensor or just hint at it if those situations arise.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 09-07-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:02 AM
Trainer17 Offline
Shōrai no Kaizoku-ō

Send a message via AIM to Trainer17 Send a message via MSN to Trainer17 Send a message via Skype™ to Trainer17

And with that, I'm done as well! I'm so sorry it took so damn long to finish my SU. But if there's anything amiss, I shall let you know. I know I haven't sent you the PM about my characters' future skills or actions, but I shall give you periodical PMs about them xD

-T17

Paired with Jaye l My Family l Wifi League
Old 09-10-2012, 05:37 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Everything looks good Sam. However I would like a list of the spells that Vahn can currently use. Just so I have a better understanding of his abilities.

EDIT: Some of the spells seem really strong, but since I know you and you won't overuse them (since I'm sure they take a lot of energy out of him the stronger the spell is) I'll allow them. Besides I'm sure you have ideas for even stronger ones that can be learned later on. So I have but one more word: . Vahn is ready to join the others in the Character Directory.

UPDATE: I have finished the first post, so this will begin soon. I hope you are looking forward to it as much as I am. THE ROLE PLAY HAS STARTED!!!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 09-10-2012 at 06:46 AM.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:10 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

This double post ain't super important, but this needs to be noted so that's why I'm double posting instead of just editing my last post. I feel like sometimes people don't check my posts that often for edits, so yeah.

Anyway, getting to the point. I just want to remind everyone that as the Dungeon Master, I will be playing any and all NPCs. You are only responsible for your own character(s) and, if given permission, another player's. I could possibly give players permission to control NPCs, but as of right now no one does. Any ideas you may have that would involve extra characters you have to contact me about it.

Furthermore, everyone's character has to be in Southport. It is stated in the first post that all of the characters are there for one reason or another. You can come up with the reasoning. Also I have given the freedom to the players if their characters know one another prior to the campaign or are complete strangers in the beginning. That is for you to decide, not me.

Lastly I will be posting a list of the most common rolls that are made in D&D, as well as some actions that do not need a roll. This might help you with your posts. If you are not sure of something, please contact me and I will do my best to help you understand.

Questions are welcomed and encouraged, and if you have any please post them here instead of contacting me directly. That way if a player has the same question then they can see the post and I won't have to answer the same question multiple times.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~