Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Other Chat

Other Chat For non-Pokemon discussion on everything else. For casual talk only, any more serious topics such as current events, should be in the Discussion. You can talk about anything else that is not covered in the other "Other Boards" that are above.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3436  
Old 09-21-2012, 12:22 AM
Kenny_C.002's Avatar
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Hina <3
Posts: 12,268
Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
I read a thing about that!
In his original design, there was a magnet on his back, and the magnet help up the sword :3
Cross Country Canada: the ultimate Canadian RPG game. You RPG as a truck driver! :D

btw, JRPG for me.
Reply With Quote
  #3437  
Old 09-21-2012, 04:02 AM
Asch's Avatar
Asch Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
i heard its because of maku exposure

but even characters from kingdom hearts breaks the rules of gravity, those giant keys must weight a lot
And I'm wondering how the heck Sephiroth can fight with his sword. @__@ I'm going to take a guess and say that it's an extremely light, yet really long katana of some sort, therefore allowing him greater agility and range, but idk.
Reply With Quote
  #3438  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Kamara's Avatar
Kamara Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Hey everyone.

I made my first official RP if anybody wants to check it out.
__________________

Made by me.
Reply With Quote
  #3439  
Old 09-21-2012, 01:42 PM
Kamara's Avatar
Kamara Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 22
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Hey everyone.

I made my first official RP if anybody wants to check it out.
__________________

Made by me.
Reply With Quote
  #3440  
Old 09-21-2012, 06:07 PM
goldwynaut's Avatar
goldwynaut Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: ecruteak city
Posts: 5,669
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asch View Post
And I'm wondering how the heck Sephiroth can fight with his sword. @__@ I'm going to take a guess and say that it's an extremely light, yet really long katana of some sort, therefore allowing him greater agility and range, but idk.
sephiroth is inhumanly strong, he is "stronger than any story you may hear about him", that's no mystery, but how does cloud strife carry his sword around, and why didn't he just use a phoenix down on aerith then she died. those are some of the biggest mysteries of gaming
Reply With Quote
  #3441  
Old 09-21-2012, 10:54 PM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,307
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Answer: Too emo at the moment/Didn't care about Aerith.

Plus, Kenny, you are wrong! R-O-N-G! RONG! The ultimate is Real-Life RPG. RLRPG.
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #3442  
Old 09-22-2012, 01:28 AM
Asch's Avatar
Asch Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 46
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldwynaut View Post
sephiroth is inhumanly strong, he is "stronger than any story you may hear about him", that's no mystery, but how does cloud strife carry his sword around, and why didn't he just use a phoenix down on aerith then she died. those are some of the biggest mysteries of gaming
Because using Phoenix Down on Aerith would've killed that entire scene as well as the emotional moments surrounding it. u__u
Reply With Quote
  #3443  
Old 09-22-2012, 01:33 AM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Kenny, that CRPG you mentioned sounds a lot like 18 Wheels of Steel.
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #3444  
Old 09-22-2012, 02:52 AM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Speaking of JRPGs and whatnot (Which I personally pick but I enjoy both greatly.) and the Kingdom Hearts mention; you guys hear about the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 collection? Kingdom Hearts, Re:Chain Memories and (at least the cutscenes of) 358/2 days on PS3. It's coming soon to Japan. Hopefully we get a release of it also then.

Speaking of WRPGs, anybody get Borderlands 2? I'm loving it so far. :D


EDIT:
Quote:
and why didn't he just use a phoenix down on aerith then she died
Phoenix Down revives KO, not death. The FF peeps don't actually die in battle. They just get knocked out. And apparently the down of a flame bird revives them. Don't see why they can't just pour of a bucket of water or something but whatever works for them. But yeah either way, it wouldn't have worked even if he tried it. They did something like it in FF5 which was probably my favourite part of the entire game. I'll avoid going into details because of potential spoilers and whatnot, but yeah. Not really an unsolved mystery~.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome

Last edited by Stardy; 09-22-2012 at 02:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #3445  
Old 09-22-2012, 02:55 AM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

I know my boyfriend wants to get Borderlands 2, so I'll probably end up watchign him play a lot of it.
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #3446  
Old 09-22-2012, 02:59 AM
Stardy's Avatar
Stardy Offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Jolly Ol' England
Posts: 5,302
Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
I know my boyfriend wants to get Borderlands 2, so I'll probably end up watchign him play a lot of it.
You should force him to give you a shot. It's fun! If that's your type of game at least.

Also, is that some Azumanga Daioh in your avatar and signature? I love you, user who I've just met.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post
Oh, you started Pe2k at the same age as me (12), you go to College and you're from England. In my head this all adds up to:

Stardy = awesome
Reply With Quote
  #3447  
Old 09-22-2012, 03:09 AM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Lol, when he gets a new game, he's more like, "WE NEED TO PLAY THIS GAME TOGETHER BECAUSE I KNOW WE'LL BE AN AMAZING TEAM".
So I'll probably have to pick it up eventually :P

And yes, that is Azumanga Daioh, which is pretty much my life outside of Pokemon.
My register tags at work even say Father Cat instead of my name :3
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #3448  
Old 09-22-2012, 03:19 AM
Neku Sakuraba's Avatar
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fruity Rumpus Rainbow Factory. >:I
Posts: 3,307
Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Oh, really? You'd think your manager would've noticed by now. xD

"Why thank you...Father Cat?"
__________________

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Reply With Quote
  #3449  
Old 09-22-2012, 03:21 AM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

Only the people behind the counter can see the tags.
And he has questioned me, I showed him the Azumanga Daioh omnibus to explain it to him.
One of my shifts loves him, because he's weird and poorly drawn :3
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #3450  
Old 09-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Ridley's Avatar
Ridley Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: »\(ツ)/»
Posts: 9,488
Send a message via AIM to Ridley
Default Re: Daily Chit Chat

I only have Borderlands 1. It's fun, but the difficulty spikes really quickly. :(

My friend has Borderlands 2, though. It's all he plays, and he says it's amazing.

Oh, and as for the JRPG/WRPG topic , I prefer JRPG. Although I've extensively played a few WRPGs: Fallout 3, New Vegas, Oblivion, Skyrim, Deus Ex (didn't play borderlands too much); they're really fun, but overall I prefer JRPG.

Last edited by Ridley; 09-22-2012 at 05:58 AM. Reason: a terrifying chain email told me I had to edit my status and tell 7 people or else i would be murdered in my sleep by a clown
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com