Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 07-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Pokemon Conquest

Arceus was tired of shaping the land, so he decided to shape one after himself iirc. XD I realized it when I was looking up how to evolve Eevee. :oo
Old 07-21-2012, 10:16 AM
iApollo Offline

Finally finished the main story, damn Nobunaga's boss fight was hard, them poles were so freakin' annoying.

Keen to start the post game, I like challenges. (:
Old 09-17-2012, 11:13 PM
Skylands Offline

Pokemon Conquest severly disappointed me. The artwork and music were beautiful, but I just couldn't dig the gameplay.
Old 09-18-2012, 12:03 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

It does take a while to get into. I know I was really confused at first! I didn't even figure out that to recruit a warlord (golden background) you had to defeat them with another warlord until after the main story. xD

I have finished 17 of the extra episodes so far. :D

I think my favourite land is Terrera because you can win with strategy rather than having to have stronger Pokemon. Viperia is a bit the same. Illusio would be okay too but the warping thing just annoys me and it takes forever to get where you want to go!
Old 09-18-2012, 12:35 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Gah, I hate Illusio. Plus, I can't figure out how to work the evolutionary Stones. xD

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 09-18-2012, 01:46 AM
Obliveon Offline

I was thinking of getting this game, but it didn't really appeal to me as much as other spin-off games like Snap, Pinball, and PMD.
Old 09-18-2012, 01:55 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Yeah I think the Pokemon needs a certain link % and then you have to equip the stone and go into battle. It's really annoying xD I've only managed to evolve Arya's Snorunt into Froslass and my own Eevee into Vaporeon so far...

I haven't worked out trade evolutions yet either. Apparently you have to defeat a warlord with the Pokemon that you want to evolve and it also needs a certain link %. xD
Old 09-18-2012, 02:25 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

I think my link is at around 70% with Eevee...Maybe it's win a battle while the Pokemon is equipped with the stone. Have you done the "episode" where the warlord of the grass kingdom and the warlord of the water one join you? You get an epic Snivy and Oshawott with Perfect Links~

Links
Code:
Old 09-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post
I think my link is at around 70% with Eevee...Maybe it's win a battle while the Pokemon is equipped with the stone. Have you done the "episode" where the warlord of the grass kingdom and the warlord of the water one join you? You get an epic Snivy and Oshawott with Perfect Links~
Yeah but you need a specific link as well cos I've tried it with random Cottonee/Petilil with low links and it never works. xD

I have done that episode! They're now Serperior and Samurott! :D
Old 09-18-2012, 10:16 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I ragequit after I learned you lose everything. XD
Old 09-18-2012, 11:13 PM
Expecto Patronum!

LOL. I know! I wish I spent all my money before I finished the game >_> I had like 90,000 or something. That's a lot of evolution items :(

Actually the post game is pretty fun once you get into it. I was sad that I lost everything too at first xD
Old 09-18-2012, 11:19 PM
~Blast Burn

I tried the first story in the post-game, and I lost the first battle, so I was like, "I'M DONE WITH THIS BULL SNOT." XD
Old 09-19-2012, 12:42 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

xD I'm still on the main story...Freaking Nobunga...I found the Poison one to be easier out of the three that appear after beating Terrea or whatever it's called. And I found out how to use the evolution stones! My theory was right! You equip the Pokemon with it and after the battle, it evolves! I think I read what the guy who gives you your first stones wrong. I thought "Oh, so it evolves i battle or you use it in battle? Simple enough."

Links
Code:

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 09-22-2012 at 04:43 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 01:22 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Yeah I like Viperia too (Poison). I like the ones where you claim the banners. Steel and ghost tie for my least favourite. They are both extremely annoying. I won't write more about them yet cos I don't want to spoil it for you xD Make sure you buy lots of evolution items before you beat Nobunaga, MGS! And find as many people their perfect partners as possible and evolve them too, if you can. It will make the post-game 1000 times easier xD

You should give it another go Ty!
Old 09-21-2012, 05:07 AM
Asch Offline

Well well, I have quite a bit to say about this game!

Initially, my hopes were kind of high. I mean, I heard tons of good things about this game, about how it was worth the play and all, and I've gotta say, those people were actually right! I've been addicted to the game for the time that I've played the main storyline, and even though it can be a bit challenging(somewhat), I enjoyed it! :3

Though unfortunately, I haven't really played it after I beat the main storyline. xD Discovering that there were like tons of other stories to go through kind of killed my motivation somewhat, but I still plan on completely beating the other character's stories someday!