Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2 » Pokemon: Black/White

Pokemon: Black/White Discuss the game: Pokemon Black and Pokemon White. Ask/Answer questions and discussions about Pokemon Black/White only.

Old 08-02-2012, 01:23 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Do you look at spoilers before you play new games?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max0596 View Post
I can't spoil ANYTHING about games I'm going to buy. I can't watch the opening for KH3D, or most things regarding B2W2. Media LOCKDOWN on all things Kingdom Hearts until July 31st. XD I'm one of those crazy people who'll punch you square in the teeth if you ruin something or me.
LoL, I learned that the (almost) hard way X3

And, ever since I won my "no spoilers post Japanese release" bet for BW, I try not to spoil too much of the new games, especially plot wise. I got a few this time, but nothing too big, me thinks. It's just funner that way for me :3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 08-06-2012, 03:58 PM
Dandin Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Do you like looking up all the details of new games or do you like to go in without knowing anything? Or somewhere in the middle?

Have you looked at spoilers for BW2?

Before RS were released, I knew almost everything about them. It made for a very boring game! Since then I've tried not to look at spoilers at all. I completely avoided major spoilers for BW (besides the initial Pokemon leaks) and it was the best fun I've had playing a Pokemon game since GSC. I'm doing the same for BW2.
I have not looked at any BW spoilers but I have watched the tv commercials for which game to choose Black or White.
Of course I have chosen for Team Zekrom!
Old 08-08-2012, 06:28 PM
-Zodeon Offline

I've just ordered White version online because I managed to snag it cheap on ebay and should be here tomorrow.. I havent looked at any spoilers yet in an attempt to make it more fun than the last new generation.

0989 7772 7033
Old 09-16-2012, 08:13 PM
Skylands Offline

I'm not too fussy if someone spoils parts of a new Pokemon game for me. I still believe it is respectful of others' wishes however to use a spoiler tag or warn ahead of time if you are revealing one.
Old 09-17-2012, 10:32 PM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

I'd go crazy if I didn't read spoilers for games. Getting to learn more before launch helps me plan my journey and how I'll play.

With any new Pokemon Generation I'll look up the movesets and areas where they can be found so I can plan my strategy. (I only capture 6-8 Pokemon to beat the gyms and E4 that way I can bond with my team. Silly, I know)

Before Mass Effect 3 came out I was on message boards downloading leaked scripts, and learning more about enemies and their tactics.

Spoiling for me helps me get an edge in my opinion. I will, however, respect the wishes of my peers who hate spoiling games. (Unless of course they really cross me, then I spoil everything in an email disguised as a regular message. It starts out like normal and then BLAM! Suddenly Spoiled content everywhere!)
Old 09-18-2012, 11:35 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

I haven't looked up much for B/W2. O: I would've usually known the whole game by now. XD

--SPOILER--
Spoiler:

I know the leaders, and that the champion is Iris. I know the Rival's Pokemon, and a lot of info on PWT!
Old 09-21-2012, 04:54 AM
Asch Offline

Oh noooooo x_x; I try to avoid spoilers when I can, though the sad news is that I'm going to bump into a few spoilers here and there eventually, but I'd like to help avoid them, if possible. I'd like the entire experience of a game to be a surprise to me~
Old 09-22-2012, 11:50 PM
PikaForce Offline

I'm really bad with following new main series game news really closely, especially pre-release :P I often look up details like Leader's + Rivals teams, etc to see what I'll be up against post release too and I watch bits of playthroughs and trailers (and then I'll buy the strategy guide anyway haha!) I was this exact way with Black and White 2 but I still have this great feeling I'm still going to get so many surprises and enjoy the games immensely :D
Old 09-23-2012, 04:21 AM
Shiny_Wooper Offline

Well i look at some spoilers but when i see too much cool stuff, i stop looking because i don't want to ruin it for my self.