Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 02:56 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Pe2k Member Interviews - 21 Questions; #10 Winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddiursa of the Sky View Post
Pshaw, don't try to come up with excuses, GS. I just like to look marvelous.
XDDDDDDD I think the word you're after is fabulous.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:08 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

XDDDDDDD I think the word you're after is fabulous.

~GS.
No, I believe marvelous is the word I was thinking of. But I could always look marvelously fabulous.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:55 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Pshaw, don't try to come up with excuses, GS. I just like to look marvelous.
We should totally compare dresses :L

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post
Lol, Seal, I'm just not too fond of 'stupid funny' stuff. All the episodes of Regular Show I ended up watching were disgusting, and the Adventure Time commercials and the one episode I have seen just aren't funny to me.

And I think I get what you're trying to say...easier to put a voice to the username mow that you get to hear me talking normally for more than five seconds as opposed to the accent I do for Sarah?
Heehee, I know, plus I don't like Regular Show, but then I've never really watched it, so I should really watch some before making judgement. Like MLP - I can't exactly say I don't like it when all I've ever watched is the first episode, haha. I was kidding about the whole "ripping on Adventure Time" thing, I understand that people have their own tastes and opinions - it's why I'm such an awesome person 8D xD

Oh, no, not the Sarah accent - I haven't lost that many brain cells xD That little "Yo, I'm Winter fools!" in your voice clip thingy on Tindeck :D

Personally, I'd love to take part in this show. Were it not for the massive difference in time between Britain and Australia, my annoying Mother who likes to interrupt me 24/7, my brother complaining about his xbox live connection and my disruptive cat (she doesn't leave me alone T_T) I'd probably be like "GRACE, INTERVIEW MEEEEEEE!" xD I'd most likely find myself being spontaneous, random, referring to Unicorns a multiple amount of times and making sound effects way too often xD But yeah, if this is still going in a few years, I will try to get a spot here :L

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 10-02-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

Totally, girlfriend! :D
Old 10-02-2012, 10:03 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Well I guess you learn something new every day. I actually DO own a dress now, but I need to stop being picky and buy a pair of boots to go with it...except I really want a certain kind and can't find any to fit my size 10 feet. XD I'm freakish.

And lol, Seal, to that entire post.

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:

Personally, I'd love to take part in this show. Were it not for the massive difference in time between Britain and Australia, my annoying Mother who likes to interrupt me 24/7, my brother complaining about his xbox live connection and my disruptive cat (she doesn't leave me alone T_T) I'd probably be like "GRACE, INTERVIEW MEEEEEEE!" xD I'd most likely find myself being spontaneous, random, referring to Unicorns a multiple amount of times and making sound effects way too often xD But yeah, if this is still going in a few years, I will try to get a spot here :L

~Sealboy
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh my goodness, really? XD I'd love to have you if you could. I'm guessing you've compared times and the ones I have up aren't exactly suitable? XD And laaaaaaawl, you sound like a bucket-load of fun. Lemme know when you are free (but use that time converty site I linked in the first post) and I'll see if I can tweak times. I may or may not be able to.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-03-2012, 06:50 AM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh my goodness, really? XD I'd love to have you if you could. I'm guessing you've compared times and the ones I have up aren't exactly suitable? XD And laaaaaaawl, you sound like a bucket-load of fun. Lemme know when you are free (but use that time converty site I linked in the first post) and I'll see if I can tweak times. I may or may not be able to.

~GS.
Yeah xD I've checked the times and the whole 10 hour difference is a bit of a struggle for me I don't want you to have to change any times for me though - it seems rude on my part ^_^ Besides, the amount of interruptions we'd have would be a nightmare xD

Mum walks in

"Adam! Who are you talking to?"

"Um... A friend..." (feeling awkward because he now has to listen to two people - STRUGGLE)

"Is it (insert name here)?"

"No."

"Is it (insert name here)?"

"No."

"*sigh* Hello Adam's friends!" (she will then proceed to hover in my room for the next I don't even know)

xD Then, most likely, I'd have my door closed, and my cat will start to meow loudly and claw underneath my door just to get in ._. xD PLus, the times I'm free are horrible - I'm always either round my dad's or have homework to do T_T

But yeah, maybe sometime in the near-future if you still continue this? :D

~Sealboy

Old 10-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Bahaha, that sounds awesome! Well I'd love to have your mother interrupt our chat. xD She sounds lovely. Perhaps I can quiz her. C:< XD Not really. But haha, yay for cats! But yeah, if you really don't think you should do it now, then that's okay. xD And can't you tell people to leave you alone for a while because you're recording something and it has to be just you? XD

And yeah, hopefully I'll be doing this in time to come!

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-03-2012, 03:19 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Bahaha, that sounds awesome! Well I'd love to have your mother interrupt our chat. xD She sounds lovely. Perhaps I can quiz her. C:< XD Not really. But haha, yay for cats! But yeah, if you really don't think you should do it now, then that's okay. xD And can't you tell people to leave you alone for a while because you're recording something and it has to be just you? XD

And yeah, hopefully I'll be doing this in time to come!

~GS.
My mother is lovely - but I call her senile for a reason :') Hahaha. I just think I'd struggle for time to be honest :/ If I asked people to leave me alone, that's the thing I wouldn't get at all - I'd have so many interruptions, mainly because my mum and bro like to Troll me xD But yeah, I think "I'M BEING INTERVIEWED BY THIS WEBSITE" should get them to leave me alone (while also being questioned about why, who and how beforehand) xD

Yay :D I look forward to any and all interviews you post :3

~Sealboy

Old 10-04-2012, 01:55 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Senile? Really? XD Ahh yeah, well in that case, oh well. xD Another time, hopefully. AND YES, that might work. xD I guess we'll see when we get 'round to the interview!

Awesome! 8D I'll keep 'em up.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
Senile? Really? XD Ahh yeah, well in that case, oh well. xD Another time, hopefully. AND YES, that might work. xD I guess we'll see when we get 'round to the interview!

Awesome! 8D I'll keep 'em up.

~GS.
Well, she's not actually senile, I just call her that because I'm such a loving son xD

Yay :D

~Sealboy

Old 10-04-2012, 08:09 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:

Well, she's not actually senile, I just call her that because I'm such a loving son xD

Yay :D

~Sealboy
That's okay. XD I call my mother things too... lololol. We don't always get along... xD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-04-2012, 07:57 PM

I bet you guys don't cawl yer mom offensive names to her face. Y'all are nuttin' but weamps.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Sealboy Offline

Quote:
I bet you guys don't cawl yer mom offensive names to her face. Y'all are nuttin' but weamps.
I call her senile, fugly, turd etc. She just giggles xD

~Sealboy

Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 PM

Quote:

I call her senile, fugly, turd etc. She just giggles xD

~Sealboy
If only she knew the truth! Same here though... -_-

Spoiler: