Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 2

Official Post:

Policeman

"Hey! Come on kid, you have a curfew."

The Police Officer takes you to Navi Town.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-03-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:32 PM
dj-tiny Offline

[QUOTE=Typhlosion Explosion;3419749]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official Post:

Policeman

"Hey! Come on kid, you have a curfew."

The Police Officer takes you to Navi Town.
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently: Leaving route 2 to Navi town cause of the policeman

Old 10-02-2012, 11:52 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:
Currently: Looking around.

This forest wasn't fun. After travelling for three days I was beginning to get a little homesick. I hoped I'd get to a town soon, to feel the comfort of nice warm buildings once again.

The Poke Balls on my belt were beginning to feel pleasantly heavy now. I now had 3 Pokemon. Apparently in another league in another region people had 3 Pokemon as starters. It was nice to think that my journey had truly begun in this sense.

Regardless, I progressed further, hoping to get to Navi Town soon.
Official's Post:

Eti was looking straight ahead and noticed a strange object on the ground.

Eti found a Quick Ball!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-03-2012, 12:00 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Wandering Route 2

"Buneary, your new nickname is Rukari." Minako tells the bunny Pokemon. Rukari, having feeling a little better now that she was caught, smiled and jumped twice. Ama-chan is smiling at Rukari while Marley's not quite sure what to think.
Official Post:

Your Pokemon are beginning to get acquainted which each other, which is nice. However, one of them seems a little hesitant to accept the new wild Pokemon. You might want to lay off on catching Pokemon for a while.

Of course, that's not how things work around here.

"LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

That is all you hear until a very hard and very heavy object rains down on you from the sky and hits you on the head.

Now, if this was real life, you'd probably be as dead as a Kabuto. However, this is the Celestia Region, and in the Celestia Region, we don't play by the rules.

After rubbing away the pain with your magic hands, you turn and face the culprit. A circle rock that looks like a pencil sharpener is dancing merrily.

A wild Roggenrola appeared!
Dancing obliviously.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-03-2012 at 12:04 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:38 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Battling the wild Roggenrolla

"Roggenrolla, huh? Ama-chan, this battle's yours!" Minako said as Ama-chan bounced off of Minako's shoulders. Ama-chan looks at the Roggenrolla, who is still dancing around. Ama-chan shows she's brave and waddles in front of Roggenrolla.

"Okay, Ama-chan, use GrassWhistle to put the Roggenrolla to sleep!" Roggenrolla was just standing there dancing when GrassWhistle put it to sleep. It stopped dancing and fell onto its side.

"Now, Ama-chan, use Mega Drain!" Ama-chan drained Roggenrolla's HP with all its might. Roggenrolla remained asleep. It looked as though it only had a few Hit Points left.

"Go, Pokeball!" The Pokeball was thrown towards the sleeping Roggenrolla. The ball opened up, zapped Roggenrolla inside, and shut tight. The ball shook once, twice, 3 times and....

links
Old 10-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Battling the wild Roggenrolla

"Roggenrolla, huh? Ama-chan, this battle's yours!" Minako said as Ama-chan bounced off of Minako's shoulders. Ama-chan looks at the Roggenrolla, who is still dancing around. Ama-chan shows she's brave and waddles in front of Roggenrolla.

"Okay, Ama-chan, use GrassWhistle to put the Roggenrolla to sleep!" Roggenrolla was just standing there dancing when GrassWhistle put it to sleep. It stopped dancing and fell onto its side.

"Now, Ama-chan, use Mega Drain!" Ama-chan drained Roggenrolla's HP with all its might. Roggenrolla remained asleep. It looked as though it only had a few Hit Points left.

"Go, Pokeball!" The Pokeball was thrown towards the sleeping Roggenrolla. The ball opened up, zapped Roggenrolla inside, and shut tight. The ball shook once, twice, 3 times and....
Official Post:

I used to think trainers were fair, and full of respect and honour. Not after the horrific events I've witnessed today. Knocking a creature unconscious and then battering it until it succumbs to your needs? You monster. You didn't even give it a chance.

But still, I'm not one to judge. Apparently this kind of thing is encouraged on Planet Pokemon. So I'll leave my criticisms behind me for now.

The Roggenrola is sucked into the ball. It starts to wobble just as vibrantly as it danced a few moments prior.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Minako caught the Roggenrola!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:55 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:
Currently: Inspecting this new object.

A little way off into the distance, I notice a small blue object glittering in the moonlight. Apparently I had found a Quick Ball.

"Wow, neat," I said to myself, before stowing it in my bag. I began to feel a little lonely, so I decided to send out my new companion to keep me company.

"How are you, Salsa?" I asked the Makuhita. The Pokemon responded by flexing its muscles and throwing poses all around the place. It was nice that I had a Pokemon tha was so vibrant.

"Good," I tell it, turning to the path before us. "Shall we keep going?"

"Maku!"
Old 10-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official Post:

Eti stumbles into another bush.

Gosh, how clumsy. You'd never make it as an adult.

He finds another shortcut. Subtract 6 hours from your time.

You lucky kid...
Old 10-03-2012, 01:03 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Admiring the new Roggenrola

"Your new nickname is Ishiyama. It means stone mountain, since you evolve into a Gigalith at some point." Minako tells the still asleep Ishiyama in the Pokeball. "You get some rest now. As a matter of fact, we should all get some sleep. Back into your Pokeballs." Marley, Ama-chan, and Rukari were sent back to their respective Pokeballs for a good night's sleep.

Minako sets up her tent, goes inside, changes into her pajamas, and exits her tent. She decides to stay up a little longer and take a good long look at the stars above.

links

Last edited by Etymology; 10-03-2012 at 01:06 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Waking up.

Minako sits up and stretches. "Alright everyone! Time to get up! It's a beautiful day today!" Marley, Ama-chan, Rukari, and Ishiyama come out of their Pokeballs. Marley and Ama-chan are wide awake by now. Rukari is only half-asleep while Ishiyama is still asleep, thanks to Ama-chan's GrassWhistle.

Minako giggles at Ishiyama's state. "If only I had a Pokemon with Wake-Up Slap, but then again, it may knock you out. Hmm..."

"Now, let's see what we can find on this route."

links
Old 10-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Waking up.

Minako sits up and stretches. "Alright everyone! Time to get up! It's a beautiful day today!" Marley, Ama-chan, Rukari, and Ishiyama come out of their Pokeballs. Marley and Ama-chan are wide awake by now. Rukari is only half-asleep while Ishiyama is still asleep, thanks to Ama-chan's GrassWhistle.

Minako giggles at Ishiyama's state. "If only I had a Pokemon with Wake-Up Slap, but then again, it may knock you out. Hmm..."

"Now, let's see what we can find on this route."
Official's Post:

You awake after your enormous 11 hour nap. Tired, were you? Perhaps feeling a little homesick? Trust me, that'll ease.

One thing that is odd, however, is the fact that your Roggenrola is still sleeping. What, did you slip it sleeping pills, or something? even though it doesn't have a mouth asdfghjkl I know what I mean

You continue to search the route - I'm assuming you hope to find something of value. Well, this next find is promised to certainly not rock your world. Another Roggenrola is spotted in the distance, and as it notices you, it walks up to you. However, this one seemed different than most.

"Hey." It says to you.

What? A talking Roggenrola?

"YEAH SUP YOU CAN'T CATCH ME BECAUSE YOU ALREADY HAVE TWO POKEMON FROM THIS ROUTE AND THAT'S A DARN SHAME COZ I'M A FREAKIN' MAGICAL TALKIN' ROGGENROLA! WOO YEAH BABY TODAY'S A GOOD DAY!"

Today is not your lucky day. Who wouldn't love a talking Pokemon? You could get up to all sorts of shenanigans, like digging pit traps or trying to steal an overpowered common Pokemon or trying to impress your authority. Oh well.

A wild Roggenrola appeared!
Taunting you loudly. Cannot be captured.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:20 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:
Currently: Stumbling into another bush.

Salsa and I were just walking along, minding our own businesses when suddenly I trip and stumble upon another seemingly unused path. I wondered why Celestia had so many alternate routes.

Anyhow, we continued along the track. As we went, I noticed that the woods became thinner the further we went. Eventually, we managed to reach a small settlement.

We had reached Navi Town!

Leaving Route 2 and entering Navi Town.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-03-2012 at 05:34 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:16 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Battling wild Roggenrola

"Okay, Ama-chan! This one's yours!" Minako said. Ama-chan smiles at her owner and then puts a determined look on her face. She waddles in front of the Roggenrola. Marley, Ishiyama, and Rukari watch from the side lines.

"Use Mega Drain!" Ama-chan sucked the majority of the life out of Roggenrola. Roggenrola stumbled back.

It attacks Ama-chan with Rock Blast. "Dodge it and use Mega Drain once more!" Ama-chan jumped out of the way and then sucked the remaining life out of her opponent.

The wild Roggenrola fainted!

"Way to go, Ama-chan! You KO'd your first Pokemon!" Ama-chan jumps up and down with glee.

links

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-03-2012 at 10:21 PM.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Quinn
Team: Sara, Bobalina

Quinn opens one eye to take a peek. When he sees that Eti has gone, he makes that suprised Beat sound. -Not the musical kind of beat, the Beat from TWEWY- "Oh god, where has he gone?" He asks himself. When he looks down, he remembers the Luxury Ball he found. "I must have been really tired after finding that. NEVERTHELESS, I will move on!" Quinn leaves a note saying that he has gone to Navi Town.

Quinn and his posse leave to Navi Town

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-04-2012, 12:42 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 2

Sarah entered the next route, wondering what new Pokemon she might come across. Grabbing Sunkern's Pokeball from her belt, she returned the seed Pokemon and allowed it to rest.

"Now it's just you and me, Aster," Sarah said, "It really is quite nice under the shade of the trees. I think we're getting close to Navi Town, too. I wonder where all those other trainers went..."

The pair continued, eager to reach Navi Town and the tournament they had heard about.

Sarah entered Route 2 from Route 1.