Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:
Currently: Battling Poochyena.

Whilst talking to dj-tiny about the tournament, a small and somewhat timid wild Pokemon walked on over to us. It nodded its head towards the Poke Balls on my belt - I could only assume that it heard us talking about the tournament and wanted to join my team.

"Hey little guy," I crouched down, approaching the Pokemon calmly. "Want to come with us on our journey?"

The Poochyena nodded to say 'no'. It growled slightly. I think it wanted to battle instead.

"Bring it on!" I said to it. "Salsa, you're up!"

I threw my Makuhita's Poke Ball towards the ground, revealing Salsa. It stomped around on the ground, sending the dust of the forest floor everywhere. The Poochyena did not seem rifled. Taking quick advantage of the situation at hand, it bared its fangs and began to run at Salsa.

"Hehe, what a sucker. Everyone knows Crunch isn't very effective on Fighting types, right?" I laughed. However, I'd soon eat my words when I realised what the Dark type was doing. Its fangs started to glow with an icy aura, and it was then that I realised it was performing an Ice Fang attack.

The Bite Pokemon chomped its chilly teeth down on Salsa's arm, causing her to wince in pain. However, this was where I saw my opening.

"Salsa, take advantage and use Close Combat!" I ordered. Salsa, following commands, used its other hand to knock the wild Poochyena off of it. The Poochyena took serious damage from the super effective move. I expected it to faint then and there. However, it stood back up albeit weakly, trying to shrug off the hit that it received. It began to charge forwards again, this time its fangs seething with a fiery heat.

"Watch out for the Fire Fang with a Detect!" Salsa immediately did as ordered and easily evaded the move by pushing the Pokemon's head away from her body and then shoving her away. Figuring that the Poochyena would now be tired from the battle, I threw a Poke Ball.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-05-2012 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:51 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Party:
Currently: Battling Poochyena.

Whilst talking to dj-tiny about the tournament, a small and somewhat timid wild Pokemon walked on over to us. It nodded its head towards the Poke Balls on my belt - I could only assume that it heard us talking about the tournament and wanted to join my team.

"Hey little guy," I crouched down, approaching the Pokemon calmly. "Want to come with us on our journey."

The Poochyena nodded to say 'no'. It growled slightly. I think it wanted to battle instead.

"Bring it on!" I said to it. "Salsa, you're up!"

I threw my Makuhita's Poke Ball towards the ground, revealing Salsa. It stomped around on the ground, sending the dust of the forest floor everywhere. The Poochyena did not seem rifled. Taking quick advantage of the situation at hand, it bared its fangs and began to run at Salsa.

"Hehe, what a sucker. Everyone knows Crunch isn't very effective on Fighting types, right?" I laughed. However, I'd soon eat my words when I realised what the Dark type was doing. Its fangs started to glow with an icy aura, and it was then that I realised it was performing an Ice Fang attack.

The Bite Pokemon chomped its chilly teeth down on Salsa's arm, causing her to wince in pain. However, this was where I saw my opening.

"Salsa, take advantage and use Close Combat!" I ordered. Salsa, following commands, used its other hand to knock the wild Poochyena off of it. The Poochyena took serious damage from the super effective move. I expected it to faint then and there. However, it stood back up albeit weakly, trying to shrug off the hit that it received. It began to charge forwards again, this time its fangs seething with a fiery heat.

"Watch out for the Fire Fang with a Detect!" Salsa immediately did as ordered and easily evaded the move by pushing the Pokemon's head away from her body and then shoving her away. Figuring that the Poochyena would now be tired from the battle, I threw a Poke Ball.
Official's Post

Poochyena is sucked into the Pokeball in a blinding flash of red. The ball wobbles slowly on the ground as Poochyena fights to escape with its last ounce of energy....

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Poochyena was caught!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:41 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
Currently: Walking along the path

Minty turns herself away from her friend for a second, and notices something shiny on the side of the road. She walks over and picks it up. It is TM 66 Payback.

Minty obtained TM 66 Payback.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-05-2012, 10:11 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Official's Post

dj-tiny's Eevee noticed something shiny on the ground.

dj-tiny obtained 5 stars!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Currently:route 3
Spots Eveevee jumping around and goes overto see what she had found and see the stars beside her. Tiny then deicieds to pick them up amd the looks at Eveevee and say's to her that she is a gold digger since that twice she has found stars

Old 10-05-2012, 10:38 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Party: Ralts, Twister The Minccino AND Nincada
Currently: Walking along Route 3

Minty continues to walk along the path of Route 3, searching for her friend Eti on the way.
"Well Ralts, you've got two new friends," Minty says to her starter Pokemon, "I hope we can get you even more friends."

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Party: Ralts, Twister The Minccino AND Nincada
Currently: Walking along Route 3

Minty continues to walk along the path of Route 3, searching for her friend Eti on the way.
"Well Ralts, you've got two new friends," Minty says to her starter Pokemon, "I hope we can get you even more friends."
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Party:
Spots Eveevee jumping around and goes overto see what she had found and see the stars beside her. Tiny then deicieds to pick them up amd the looks at Eveevee and say's to her that she is a gold digger since that twice she has found stars
Official's Post for mintjelly and dj-tiny
Tiny's Eevee and Minty's Ralts both noticed something shiny on the ground. They each handed said respective shiny item to their owners.

Tiny and Minty obtained 5 stars!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-05-2012 at 10:43 PM.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:52 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Official's Post for mintjelly and dj-tiny
Tiny's Eevee and Minty's Ralts both noticed something shiny on the ground. They each handed said respective shiny item to their owners.

Tiny and Minty obtained 5 stars!
Party:
How did you do that Eveevee. You found 15 stars in the same spot very fast that's kinda scarry

Old 10-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Party:
Currently: Capturing Poochyena.

My capturing skills had been on top form. I hadn't failed catching a single Pokemon I had encountered so far. Satisfied, I placed Poochyena's Poke Ball, who was now named 'MrTickle' on my belt. Hopefully they'd appreciate the new name they received in return for attacking Salsa so brutally.

"Thank you, Salsa." I returned the Makuhita to her Poke Ball before continuing onward. Route 4 was no in sight. No doubt there'd be plenty of wildlife to capture there.

I continued to walk. Once I had captured my sixth Pokemon, I planned to get to know my current Pokemon a little better.
Old 10-05-2012, 10:59 PM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

Gary
"Hmph! Looks like some of you trainee chumps caught up with me!" Gary scoffs at Tiny and Minako.

"Maybe if you get some better Pokemon you'll make a halfway decent opponent! I'll have you know me and Pidgey graduated top of our class at the Navi Town Trainer School!"
Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Talking to Gary

"You happen to have the same name as the guy who lost to legendary Pokemon Trainer Red countless times. Do you really think that you and your dumb-looking Pidgey can take down my team of four?" Minako smirked. Marley got in front and growled at Gary. Ama-chan hid behind Minako's head. Rukari and Ishiyama just stared at Gary.

links
Old 10-05-2012, 11:54 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Party: Ralts, Minccino and Nincada
Currently: On Route 3

Ralts reaches up to its owner, with something shiny in its hands.
"Oh, what's this? Some stars! Why, thank you, Ralts." Minty pats Ralts on the head and begins to search for wild Pokemon.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-06-2012, 12:22 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Talking to Gary

"You happen to have the same name as the guy who lost to legendary Pokemon Trainer Red countless times. Do you really think that you and your dumb-looking Pidgey can take down my team of four?" Minako smirked. Marley got in front and growled at Gary. Ama-chan hid behind Minako's head. Rukari and Ishiyama just stared at Gary.
Official's Post

Gary
"Ha! All I see is a bunch of weaklings. How did you even catch them? Did they feel sorry for you? Pidgey and I are going to take this league, no problem." Gary walks off to bug someone else.

As you fume over Gary, you hear a rustling in the leaves over your head. A round, brown creature with big eyes looks down at you. "Hooooo hoooo" it cries from its perch.

Isn't it a little early for Hoothoot to be out? Maybe this one is an early bird.

Wild Hoothoot appeared! Write a paragraph to catch it!
Old 10-06-2012, 12:43 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj-tiny View Post
Party:
How did you do that Eveevee. You found 15 stars in the same spot very fast that's kinda scarry
Official's Post

Jackson

A neatly dressed guy walks up to you and looks you up and down. "You don't look like the kind of person who would be interested in Pokemon Contests, but nevertheless, I consider it my duty to help out those who are struggling with Pokemon style! Come on then! Show me your winning combination and I will give you my expert opinion!"

Choose to show Jackson two of your Pokemon or refuse.
Old 10-06-2012, 12:48 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada
Currently: Looking around Route 3

The air is cold, and the sky is dark. That doesn't stop Minty from traveling.
"Guys, I'm gonna get you a new friend soon, I promise." the young trainer reassures her three Pokemon.
Minty continues to walk around Route 3; searching for new Pokemon, items, and the entrance to Route 4.

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-06-2012, 12:52 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

Jackson

A neatly dressed guy walks up to you and looks you up and down. "You don't look like the kind of person who would be interested in Pokemon Contests, but nevertheless, I consider it my duty to help out those who are struggling with Pokemon style! Come on then! Show me your winning combination and I will give you my expert opinion!"

Choose to show Jackson two of your Pokemon or refuse.
Tiny should Jackson Goldeen and Eveeve

Old 10-06-2012, 12:53 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Currently: Battling wild Hoothoot

"Okay, Ishiyama. This one's yours." Minako told the pencil sharpener-like Pokemon. Ishiyama walks in front of the wild Hoothoot and stares at it.

"Use Rock Blast!" Ishiyama started shooting rocks at Hoothoot. The move ends up hitting 1 time.

Hoothoot uses Uproar and hits Ishiyama for a small amount of damage. "Rock Black one more time!"

Rock Blast hits 1 more time, causing enough damage to knock Hoothoot onto the ground. It struggles to get up.

"Go, Pokeball!" Minako launched the Pokeball into the air, landed on Hoothoot's head, and sucked Hoothoot in. The ball shakes once, twice, 3 times and...

links