Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 05:26 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Send a message via AIM to 3m0d0ll Send a message via Skype™ to 3m0d0ll
Default Kabuto vs. 3m0d0ll -- 3m0d0ll wins by DQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto View Post
]Single battle, 3 Pokemon each.
DQ: 2 Days, I'm very impatient.
Damage cap: 50
Restrictions: No OHKOs and no items.
Arena: Desert:
What makes this arena so unique is what all deserts lack but is are highly improbable to different areas.
What makes a desert arena so unique is its lack of rainfall. In this arena there is an automatic sandstorm brew. This sandstorm is very effective for rock, steel and ground types as they receive a +2 SPDefence stat. Where as every other Pokemon on the field that is not rock, steel or ground type loses 6 HP at the end of every turn.
Now like I said in the beginning this arena is unique. What also makes this arena unique apart from the automatic sandstorm is that after every 2 rounds, the sandstorm stops and it starts to get sunny. Now this sun is absolutely distressing for a certain type of pokemon.
Water types; water types it cuts their attack by 0.5(half).
And Ice types; ice types are known to be able to freeze pokemon but not when the suns out, no pokemon can be frozen when ever the suns is out.
Thats about it.

Flygon
Ability: Levitate.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 01-06-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:37 AM
Kabuto Offline

Default Re: Kabuto vs. 3m0d0ll

I kind of have no Pokemon to counter your Flygon xD. But nevertheless, Thunderoid I choose you!

Name: Thunderoid
Species: Joltik
Ability: Compoundeyes
Obtained: Starter
Held items:
Signature move :
Spoiler:
No signature move.

Use Agility, then Bug buzz.

Agility ~ Bug buzz
Old 08-10-2012, 06:14 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

That's why picking an arena that favors Ground-types when you have no counter is silly. ;)

Use this sandstorm to help you create a Sand-Attack, then use DragonBreath.

Sand-Attack (ideally using less Energy)~DragonBreath.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:05 PM
White Knight Offline

I was so glad that I had brought my Garchomp, or else I probably would have gotten lost on my way to this battle. His well-adapted eyes had guided me through the sandstorm with little effort, despite the huge bits of weathered rock that kept getting in my mouth every time I gave him an instruction. I hoped that these people would finish this battle fast, because I really needed to go home and rinse my mouth out. Turning my head slightly, two small figures appeared in my field of vision. They had to be the trainers; no one else would be dumb enough to willingly come here. Not even bothering with the flags, I jogged over to them and told them to start. Two Pokeballs were released with urgency, revealing two very different Pokemon. The girl had brought a jade dragon who appeared to be wearing goggles; a Flygon. It was a powerful Pokemon that would be tough to deal with on its home turf. On the other side, the boy’s Joltik was almost invisible in the sand. Only a bright yellow speck was visible from where I was standing, which seemed to be fidgeting uncomfortably. Before either of them could say anything, I made my move.

“Screw introductions, let’s finish this and get out of here. Let the battle begin!”

Round One

Kabuto

[Thunderoid]Joltik (M)
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Agility~Bug Buzz
Mood: Trying to get the sand out of his eyes. [+1 ACC]

3m0doll

[-]Flygon (F)
Ability: Levitate
Health: 100%
Energy: 100%
Moves: Sand-attack~Dragonbreath
Mood: Happy to be back in her hometown. [+2 SpDef]

Flygon darted around with ease in her natural habitat, and her superior speed allowed her to move first. She dug her powerful feet into the fine-grained sand and kicked backwards with all her might, sending huge clouds of dust into the many eyes of her opponent. Thunderoid let out a whimper as his sharp eyesight declined, as it was his greatest asset. The dragon-type was content; she knew that it would be much harder for him to hit her now, and it had barely cost her anything. This was going to be even easier than she thought!
[Flygon -1% Energy, Joltik -1 ACC]

Thunderoid was angry, to say the least. His greatest advantage had been removed, but he still had one trick up his sleeve. The little tick Pokemon glowed pristine white as he ran, disappearing for a second just to reappear yards from where he was. Flygon tried to track his path, but the Joltik was moving much too fast. When Thunderoid finally stopped, he looked as if he was on speed; the electric type was moving so fast it looked like his image was flickering.
[Joltik -3% Energy, +2 SPD]

Flygon felt a little nervous, mostly because she wasn’t sure how her opponent would react in his heightened state. She inhaled deeply, feeling the inner dragon within her as she prepared to strike. Gliding towards Thunderoid, she let out her breath in a huge blast of energy. A beam of neon blue energy fired from her maw, headed straight for the patch of sand that contained the Joltik. It hit the tick Pokemon, sending him flying behind his trainer. Flygon grinned; her attack had not needed much, but it hit her opponent like a truck.
[Joltik -13% Health, Flygon -4% Energy]

Although he was still pretty shaken up, Thunderoid was ready to fight back. He scuttled back to his spot in the battlefield, more than ready to cause some harm. He stood on his hind legs, staring straight up in the sky as his two tiny front pincers began to click together. The sound was almost unnoticeable, but it grew at an exponential rate. Clicking noises reverberated as bright red sound waves began to fly from his body. Flygon’s ears began to burn as the powerful sound waves hit her. She tried to cover her ears with her wings, but it was to no avail; the pain continued. If a spider could grin, Thunderoid would have been.
[Flygon -8% Health, Joltik -12% Energy]

Kabuto

[Thunderoid]Joltik (M)
Health: 81%
Energy: 85%
Mood: Happier than he thought he would be.

3m0doll

[-]Flygon (F)
Ability: Levitate
Health: 94%
Energy: 95%
Mood: Surprised how powerful her opponent is. [+2 SpDef]

Notes
Dragonbreath- Critical hit rolled a 6659, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 8.
Bug Buzz- Critical hit rolled a 8845, where rolling 625 or less resulted in a critical hit.
Effect: Rolled from 1 to 10. Result was 4.

Jenn, your moves? And Kabuto, gender of Thunderoid?

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Last edited by White Knight; 08-11-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old 08-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Kabuto Offline

I'm surprised :D

Use Agility, then Bug buzz.

Agility ~ Bug buzz
Old 08-10-2012, 04:29 PM
3m0d0ll Offline

Well, that worked very well. c:

Let's use a Supersonic and another DragonBreath. If he Protects against any of our moves, use Double Team instead.

Supersonic/Double Team~DragonBreath/Double Team.
Old 10-06-2012, 05:37 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Two

3m0d0ll

Flygon (F)

HP: 94%
Energy: 95%
Condition: Surprised at how powerful her opponent is; +2 Special Defence
Moves: Supersonic/Double Team ~ Dragon Breath/Double Team

Kabuto

[Thunderoid] Joltik (M)

HP: 81%
Energy: 85%
Condition: Happier than he thought he would be; +2 Speed
Moves: Agility ~ Bug Buzz

Thunderoid was determined not let his opponent get any more of an advantage than he already had. The furry spider ignored the relentless pounding of sand that stung his tiny body and began to run as fast as he could over the shifting sand. He moved so fast that even Flygon, with her goggled eyes couldn’t make out his movements. As he slowed down, it became obvious that he was now even twitchier than before – he would be ready to spring into action at a moment’s notice.

He wasn’t quite ready enough though. Flygon was still a step ahead of the poor spider and emitted a short, high-pitched burst of sound. Thunderoid heard this sound, and as soon as he did it seemed to clamp down onto his mind. It echoed around his head again and again, driving him almost insane. Screaming in agony, he tried to keep his mind focused, but it was so hard with such a racket going on.

It was difficult, but not impossible. Thunderoid decided that to counter the noise in his head, he would have to create noise his own noise to drown it out. He rubbed his front legs and teeth together, making a quiet chirping sound. Then he began to put more effort into it, making the sound louder and more annoying. Soon Flygon was flicking his tail in irritation as the volume continued to increase; the noise was definitely irritating, but she could hurt her opponent much, much more than he could hurt her.

The desert-dweller flapped her wings even harder to gain a little more altitude over her target. As she climbed, she felt a feeling rush up her throat. Purple dragon-fire spread from her mouth, washing over Thunderoid and burning his furry skin. The spider made a scream-like noise while the flames rolled around him, and ran a short distance away, managing to get out of Flygon’s line of fire. More sand beat down on him, but even this was beginning to weaken; soon the sun would be out and the Joltik could get some peace, and maybe even find a way to get his own back on his opponent.

3m0d0ll

Flygon (F)

HP: 88%
Energy: 88%
Condition: Satisfied that her opponent is weakening; +2 Special Defence

Kabuto

[Thunderoid] Joltik (M)

HP: 62%
Energy: 70%
Condition: Hoping that he can do a good job next round; +4 Speed; Confused

Notes
Agility- (Joltik -3% Energy, +2 Speed)
Supersonic- (Rolled 24/100, 55 or less to hit; Flygon -3% Energy; Joltik is Confused)
Bug Buzz- (Rolled 3287/10000, 5000 or less to succeed; rolled 8/10, 1 to lower Special Defence; Joltik -12% Energy; Flygon -6% HP)
DragonBreath- (Rolled 4/10, 3 or less to paralyse; Flygon -4% Energy; Joltik -13% HP)

Arena Notes
Sandstorm- (Joltik -6% HP)
Sandstorm ends, Sun will begin next round

Team Notes
3m0d0ll
3 pokémon remaining
Kabuto
3 pokémon remaining
Old 10-10-2012, 02:30 AM
3m0d0ll Offline

Use Bulldoze, then Dragon Claw.
Old 11-18-2012, 01:30 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

Kabuto you have 24 hours to respond or you will be DQ.

I'm giving you a slight advantage because it has been slow around here.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 12-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Kabuto DQed.

3m0 gets $10
WK gets $5
KantoBreeder gets $5

Old 12-29-2012, 09:32 PM
3m0d0ll Offline