Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!

Old 09-29-2012, 06:05 PM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Darn it, I was gonna request a Misdreavus >.<
Anwhoo, I won't do RP format >:)
Mintjelly is the name
Ralts is the Pokemon ;D

Shun the non-believer
Old 09-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Professor Cedar

"Hello Eden! Welcome to the lab. Ralts? Good choice! Let me just grab it for you..."

Professor Cedar pulls out her keyboard, and types. A large picture of Ralts is on the screen. She presses a button. A new PokeBall drops out of the slot.

"Now, here is your Ralts! Take good care of it, and be very careful!"

Eden received Ralts, PokeGear v3.0 and 5 PokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Digital Offline
Cyber Soldier

Send a message via AIM to Digital

Name: Joe
Pokemon: Charmander

Spoiler:
Old 10-01-2012, 08:59 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Professor Cedar

"Welcome Joe! Quiet aren't we!"

Professor Cedar pulls out her keyboard, and types. A PokeBall drops out of the slot.

"Now, here is your Charmander! Take good care of it!"

Joe received Charmander, PokeGear v3.0 and 5 PokeBalls. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:00 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

the weather...clear.
the night...young.
the night is so young.
the night is so young that is it in pre-conception stages.
the night hasn't even been born.
the night's parents haven't even met up for dinner yet.
in short...it is a beautiful, sunny afternoon.

it is the perfect day to be TOTALLY RADICAL.

a flash of delicious orange creamsicle color streaks through the calm district of Andromeda.

before the town has realized it, a breakthrough in modern day hipness has breached the hull of its most fiery hotspot: Professor Cedar's Pokemon Laboratory

DID YOU MISS ME........................GUYS.................... ......................................

the outrageously fashionable gentleman makes his way through the crowd abuzz with excitement to greet the figurehead of this outright stellar pad.

> Hello, are you a new trainer?

the FEMME FATALE FIGUREHEAD regards the stranger with the utmost enthusiasm. the stranger nods in affirmation, gazing at the professor intensely behind possibly the most striking pair of sunglass lenses ever designed.

> I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.

the Cedar woman smiles as she talks, nary a judgmental glance betraying her warm and earnest demeanor. without a doubt, this dame has seen it all. truly an impressive presence.

Cedar hands the young man a registration form. there is absolutely no time to waste. ADVENTURE rears its beautiful head and belts its most compelling siren song.

> Enter name.

Your name is PRETENTIOUS UPSTART and you have-

no. no you are sure that is not your name.
the upstandish devil who comes up with these ideas is a malign one indeed.

> Try again.

Your name is STEAK and you have a variety of interests, none of which include explaining the name STEAK. Regardless, the narrative finds it prudent to inform the audience that it is a PSEUDONYM. It is NOT YOUR REAL NAME. You urge everybody to take this chance to CALM DOWN.
Your penchant for ADVENTURE is INSATIABLE. No three walls can contain you, and neither, usually, can the FOURTH. You have a strong desire to BE THE VERY BEST. And although your UNNERVINGLY QUIET and COOL nature suggests otherwise, being the VERY BEST does not, to you, mean that you must conquer each peasant who stands in your way in order to be "Number One" in some arbitrary measurement of dumb luck. You seek to be the VERY BEST you that you can be.
You have an unrivaled PASSION for FASHION. If you do not look your best, then what are you looking? Absolutely unacceptable.

the adventure penchant is dying for attention. it is time to continue.

> Enter STARTER POKEMON.

you think long and hard about this. your first companion should be as cool a cat as you are. it should have a quiet but imposing aura. "I am going mess with this rad dude today" should be a thought that never crosses the mind of any potential rival.

you have decided. there is only one reasonable response.

INPUT: ZUBAT.

Last edited by Steak; 10-02-2012 at 03:57 AM.
Old 10-02-2012, 02:10 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
the weather...clear.
the night...young.
the night is so young.
the night is so young that is it in pre-conception stages.
the night hasn't even been born.
the night's parents haven't even met up for dinner yet.
in short...it is a beautiful, sunny afternoon.

it is the perfect day to be TOTALLY RADICAL.

a flash of delicious orange creamsicle color streaks through the calm district of Andromeda: Professor Cedar's Pokemon Laboratory

before the town has realized it, a breakthrough in modern day hipness has breached the hull of its most fiery hotspot.

DID YOU MISS ME........................GUYS.................... ......................................

the outrageously fashionable gentleman makes his way through the crowd abuzz with excitement to greet the figurehead of this outright stellar pad.

> Hello, are you a new trainer?

the FEMME FATALE FIGUREHEAD regards the stranger with the utmost enthusiasm. the stranger nods in affirmation, gazing at the professor intensely behind possibly the most striking pair of sunglass lenses ever designed.

> I am Professor Cedar and I am interested in Pokemon physiology and the ways in which their extraordinary abilities have evolved over time.

the Cedar woman smiles as she talks, nary a judgmental glance betraying her warm and earnest demeanor. without a doubt, this dame has seen it all. truly an impressive presence.

Cedar hands the young man a registration form. there is absolutely no time to waste. ADVENTURE rears its beautiful head and belts its most compelling siren song.

> Enter name.

Your name is PRETENTIOUS UPSTART and you have-

no. no you are sure that is not your name.
the upstandish devil who comes up with these ideas is a malign one indeed.

> Try again.

Your name is STEAK and you have a variety of interests, none of which include explaining the name STEAK. Regardless, the narrative finds it prudent to inform the audience that it is a PSEUDONYM. It is NOT YOUR REAL NAME. You urge everybody to take this chance to CALM DOWN.
Your penchant for ADVENTURE is INSATIABLE. No three walls can contain you, and neither, usually, can the FOURTH. You have a strong desire to BE THE VERY BEST. And although your UNNERVINGLY QUIET and COOL nature suggests otherwise, being the VERY BEST does not, to you, mean that you must conquer each peasant who stands in your way in order to be "Number One" in some arbitrary measurement of dumb luck. You seek to be the VERY BEST you that you can be.
You have an unrivaled PASSION for FASHION. If you do not look your best, then what are you looking? Absolutely unacceptable.

the adventure penchant is dying for attention. it is time to continue.

> Enter STARTER POKEMON.

you think long and hard about this. your first companion should be as cool a cat as you are. it should have a quiet but imposing aura. "I am going mess with this rad dude today" should be a thought that never crosses the mind of any potential rival.

you have decided. there is only one reasonable response.

INPUT: ZUBAT.
xD

Professor Cedar

"That is quite the introduction, Steak! Let's get you that Zubat so you can be on your way!" Professor Cedar types on the keyboard, registers Steak, and a Pokeball falls out of the slot next to the computer.

"Here is your Zubat! Take really good care of it!"

Steak received Zubat, PokeGear v3.0, 5 PokeBalls and an Egg voucher. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-02-2012 at 02:46 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 03:06 AM
Cheerful Cherubi Offline
Photosynthesis with Viciousness

"Alright, Kyle! This is it," says my mom, "It's time for you to go to Andromeda Town and get your first Pokemon from Professor Cedar!"

"Yeah, I'm really excited," I respond, with a subtext of sarcasm, "I can hardly wait."

"Oh, hush. Come on, get on my Pidgles (her Pidgeot) and I'll drop you off."

We fly to Andromeda Town, where my mother drops me off in front of some houses, tears in her eyes as she goes. "Goodbye, honey! And good luck! Your father would be so proud of you!"

Right, my father. Last I heard he's still in the region, just in some other town. I haven't seen him in at least ten years. I wave to my mother, and then slowly meander to the looming lab. I knock on the door and am greeted by a very cheerful Professor.

"Hi, my name is Kyle, I guess I'm here to start my Pokemon journey, or something like that," I say nervously.

"That's great! What Pokemon would you like?" Professor Cedar responds, as happy as ever.

I had never really thought of that. "Um... I'll take that one that is in the egg, but only halfway. Togepi, is it?" I ask, unsure.

"That's correct!"

"Then I'll have that one."

Signature made by Foxamivalth!
Old 10-03-2012, 08:25 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerful Cherubi View Post
"Alright, Kyle! This is it," says my mom, "It's time for you to go to Andromeda Town and get your first Pokemon from Professor Cedar!"

"Yeah, I'm really excited," I respond, with a subtext of sarcasm, "I can hardly wait."

"Oh, hush. Come on, get on my Pidgles (her Pidgeot) and I'll drop you off."

We fly to Andromeda Town, where my mother drops me off in front of some houses, tears in her eyes as she goes. "Goodbye, honey! And good luck! Your father would be so proud of you!"

Right, my father. Last I heard he's still in the region, just in some other town. I haven't seen him in at least ten years. I wave to my mother, and then slowly meander to the looming lab. I knock on the door and am greeted by a very cheerful Professor.

"Hi, my name is Kyle, I guess I'm here to start my Pokemon journey, or something like that," I say nervously.

"That's great! What Pokemon would you like?" Professor Cedar responds, as happy as ever.

I had never really thought of that. "Um... I'll take that one that is in the egg, but only halfway. Togepi, is it?" I ask, unsure.

"That's correct!"

"Then I'll have that one."

Professor Cedar

"Hi Kyle! Sorry about the wait!" Professor Cedar smiled. "Togepi is a great choice and adorable too! This one's only just hatched so make sure you take good care of it, okay?" she said, handing Kyle a Pokeball.

"Here, takes these items too. And good luck on your journey!"

Kyle received Togepi, PokeGear v3.0, 5 PokeBalls and an Egg voucher. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Dark Umbreon Offline

I walk in the lab quietly thinking about leaving home and
and without saying anything pick up a registration sheet.
"Oh mon dieu, I forgot to think of a pokemon" I thought.
...*thinking*...*thinking*... Oui!
Name: Grae
PKMN: Deerling (nickname Bambi)
Perfect; Deerling was my dad's first pokemon, too. I look around for the profeseur, when I see this astounding woman.
"Hello," she says "I see that you have already wrote in your information."
"Ye..ye...Yes, umm, here" I said with my french accent and I give it to her.
Old 10-04-2012, 05:26 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Umbreon View Post
I walk in the lab quietly thinking about leaving home and
and without saying anything pick up a registration sheet.
"Oh mon dieu, I forgot to think of a pokemon" I thought.
...*thinking*...*thinking*... Oui!
Name: Grae
PKMN: Deerling (nickname Bambi)
Perfect; Deerling was my dad's first pokemon, too. I look around for the profeseur, when I see this astounding woman.
"Hello," she says "I see that you have already wrote in your information."
"Ye..ye...Yes, umm, here" I said with my french accent and I give it to her.

Professor Cedar

"Thanks for filling out the form! So your name is Grae? Great! I have just the Pokemon for you!"

Professor Cedar takes the registration form, slides it into a slot near a PC monitor and out pops a PokeBall!

"This little one hatched only a few days ago, so make sure you take good care of it, okay? Good luck on your journey and have fun!"

Grae received Deerling, PokeGear v3.0, 5 PokeBalls and an Egg voucher. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Name: Dustin
Pokemon: Litwick
Old 10-05-2012, 08:37 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Name: Dustin
Pokemon: Litwick

Professor Cedar

"Another quiet one! I think this little ghost Pokemon will suit you just fine, Dustin!" Professor Cedar retrieves a Poke Ball from the PC and hands it to you, along with a few supplies.

"Take good care of your Pokemon, and have fun out there!"

Dustin received Litwick, PokeGear v3.0, 5 PokeBalls and an Egg voucher. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 10-06-2012, 10:53 PM
Morph Offline

Send a message via AIM to Morph

“Hello, are you a new trainer?”

"Very, smart!" I shout as i run a comb up my wild hair.

She sits down at a nearby desk and pulls out a league registration form.
“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon.You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. Now choose your partner wisely!”

I take the form and fill it out.
Name: Bando
Pokemon: Sneasel

"Hahaha! Now bring out my partner, no doubt he's a smart one." I hand over the form over to the miss in the lab coat.

She reviews my form and with a kind smile she informs me of an error i made. "I'm sorry but Sneasel isn't available as a starter pokemon."

"Uckk." I turn red from embarrassment, i take back the form and rewrite my choice of pokemon.

"Hahaha ofcourse ofcourse you are indeed very smart here is my true partner." I resubmit my form.

Name: Bando
Pokemon: Snorunt

"I choose Snorunt, it's the smart choice, Hahaha!"

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Old 10-06-2012, 10:56 PM
~Blast Burn

Professor Cedar

"Well, hello! Snorunt, a very cute little thing! Let me just get it for you!"

Professor Cedar types on her computer, and in mere seconds, a ball drops out of the machine.

"Here is your Snorunt! Good luck!"

Bando received Snorunt, PokeGear v3.0, 5 PokeBalls and an Egg voucher. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:04 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

A curious feeling overwhelmed Zayna as she stepped into the lab. A ghost of a memory, perhaps, haunting her from the past she could not remember. Had she been here before? Had she felt this excitement, this anticipation that squirmed before the start of a new adventure? Not here, in Celestia, but maybe she had been elsewhere in the world. Part of her knew what to expect—though how, she couldn’t understand. She strode across the room confidently, holding her head high.

A line of new Trainers had already been through the lab, but now, it was finally Zayna’s turn. As others before her, she picked up a piece of paper and filled out the registration forms, writing her name in crude cursive.

The young woman hesitated as she moved to the Starter Request section. For some reason, she hadn’t given much thought to what her first Pokémon should be. It was silly, of course, but she had been more concerned about getting her Trainer license than anything else. She stole an upward glance at the Trainers leaving the lab, wondering what they had been taking. By far, a fiery little lizard seemed to be the most popular… What was it called? Zayna wracked her already fragile memory, trying to recall the name of the Pokémon.

Someone was calling for her, and Zayna realized she was out of time. On a whim, she wrote down what she thought was the name of the critter and quickly stepped up to the Professor. She hoped the woman wouldn’t mind that she had left off her last name. Honestly, though, Zayna couldn’t recall her last name.

Grinning confidently, Zayna greeted, “Morning, Professor,” and handed the papers over.

Name: Zayna
Starter Pokemon: Chariliz Charmander