Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #661  
Old 10-08-2012, 07:36 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
i love a challange and judge what you feel about me asking hkim to make me a website editor so i can do the pokemon of the week thing myself?
im not going to ask ..lol. Sorry man, talk directly to him. I know nothing about the website staff or what they do. Just send him a pm and ask to be website staff. you wont be an editor for a long time though. You have to earn that by working hard as a staff member.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #662  
Old 10-08-2012, 07:43 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
im not going to ask ..lol. Sorry man, talk directly to him. I know nothing about the website staff or what they do. Just send him a pm and ask to be website staff. you wont be an editor for a long time though. You have to earn that by working hard as a staff member.
pokemon of the week will suffice as no one else has the knowledge or the time to do it bar me, is enough to justifty making me an editor, you yourself wnated this and i am more than happy to make it a reality.

Why is it most thing's i say to you these days end up with a much different answer than what i expected to be derived from what i say? Is what I say and what I mean 2 different thing's lol?
Reply With Quote
  #663  
Old 10-08-2012, 07:51 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
pokemon of the week will suffice as no one else has the knowledge or the time to do it bar me, is enough to justifty making me an editor, you yourself wnated this and i am more than happy to make it a reality.

Why is it most thing's i say to you these days end up with a much different answer than what i expected to be derived from what i say? Is what I say and what I mean 2 different thing's lol?
well you asked me to see if i could get you made an editor. you havent done anything from the website. Dont you think its a bit much to be asked to be mad an editor with nothing to back you up. if you want something you gotta go right to the person in charge..I have nothing to do with the website. Also thats not enough to make you an editor..
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #664  
Old 10-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
well you asked me to see if i could get you made an editor. you havent done anything from the website. Dont you think its a bit much to be asked to be mad an editor with nothing to back you up. if you want something you gotta go right to the person in charge..I have nothing to do with the website. Also thats not enough to make you an editor..
no where in that sentence did i ask you lol, i said what do you feel not make me an editor.


pecides i can do a job no one else can and i am only asking to be able to do it with no other privledges, I think in no way thats it's too much to ask, in fact I think people should be grateful I am whiling to do it at all for nothing other than allowing me to do it bro.
Reply With Quote
  #665  
Old 10-08-2012, 09:33 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
no where in that sentence did i ask you lol, i said what do you feel not make me an editor.


pecides i can do a job no one else can and i am only asking to be able to do it with no other privledges, I think in no way thats it's too much to ask, in fact I think people should be grateful I am whiling to do it at all for nothing other than allowing me to do it bro.
Everyone starts as website staff, apply for that first and go from there.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #666  
Old 10-08-2012, 09:34 PM
mintjelly's Avatar
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Castelia City
Posts: 2,446
Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

I'm almost finished the main storyline in Black 2 :3
As soon as I'm done, I'm gonna start breeding and training my Wi-Fi team :D
__________________

Shun the non-believer
Reply With Quote
  #667  
Old 10-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Everyone starts as website staff, apply for that first and go from there.
thats what i meant here is my team all fixed out

Reply With Quote
  #668  
Old 10-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
I'm almost finished the main storyline in Black 2 :3
As soon as I'm done, I'm gonna start breeding and training my Wi-Fi team :D
hey ...any luck with the pokemon i asked for?

@aqua. good luck man.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #669  
Old 10-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

i wonder if i should switch genosect for something more physical
Reply With Quote
  #670  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:40 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
thats what i meant here is my team all fixed out

(-_-') ive been seeing genesect falling left and right here lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
I'm almost finished the main storyline in Black 2 :3
As soon as I'm done, I'm gonna start breeding and training my Wi-Fi team :D
nice sir. if theres anything you need help with as far as breeding moves onto something, let me know

Last edited by Knuckles; 10-08-2012 at 11:43 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #671  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:46 PM
Master Aqua's Avatar
Master Aqua Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Scotland
Posts: 8,969
Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
(-_-') ive been seeing genesect falling left and right here lately...



nice sir. if theres anything you need help with as far as breeding moves onto something, let me know
thats because he can fit on any team in existance
Reply With Quote
  #672  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:53 PM
Knuckles's Avatar
Knuckles Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Point B
Posts: 5,295
Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
thats because he can fit on any team in existance
True, but for most teams (as of recently) its been more of a hinderance to the overall team performance.

Side note, switched my avatar to the mombers of my current Transformers FoC Team. Myself, Acer-V, Antik, and Shadow
Reply With Quote
  #673  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:55 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
True, but for most teams (as of recently) its been more of a hinderance to the overall team performance.

Side note, switched my avatar to the mombers of my current Transformers FoC Team. Myself, Acer-V, Antik, and Shadow
Ive met three of those people !
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #674  
Old 10-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Morph's Avatar
Morph Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Between DC and MARVEL.
Posts: 1,581
Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
True, but for most teams (as of recently) its been more of a hinderance to the overall team performance.

Side note, switched my avatar to the mombers of my current Transformers FoC Team. Myself, Acer-V, Antik, and Shadow
oh what system do u play on
__________________

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Reply With Quote
  #675  
Old 10-09-2012, 12:05 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
oh what system do u play on
you missed my post to you last night .
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com