Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 09-06-2012, 06:31 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Zenith Town

ZENITH TOWN
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 2 hours.

Description
Zenith Town was one of the first inland cities to be built in Celestia and is home to the first Gym of the region. The buildings here are old fashioned stone structures and the townsfolk take pride in their architecture. The town is cool and dark year round and sheltered from storms by the surrounding trees. Because of the darkness, the narrow streets and alleyways are lined with old fashioned gas lanterns, which are lit every night at sundown. Though the town is no longer heavily populated, a number of large structures reminiscent of the old days remain, including a regal-looking bank building, a large library and a stone fountain in the centre of the town. Strange lights are sometimes seen in the library at night and many assume it is haunted. Inside it is dim and the air is stale and musty and filled with the smell of old books. Despite the apparent creepiness, the library contains many informative manuscripts about the history of the Celestia Region and the legends surrounding it.

Landmarks
Zenith Town Gym
The first Gym that new Trainers come across. The Zenith Town Gym Leaders uses Psychic and Grass-type Pokemon. Winning Trainers can take home the Cadence Badge.

PokeMart
A small, square shop with a blue roof. PokeBalls and other useful items can be purchased inside.

Pokemon Ranch
A sprawling ranch complete with fenced paddocks and a cute homestead. The owners breed Pokemon and sell them to Trainers.

Zenith Town Egg Center
The Egg Center is only in Zenith Town for a small period of time. If you have an Egg Voucher, you may trade it in for an Egg.

Library
The old library is the largest building in Zenith Town, reaching 5 storeys high. It is made of dark, crumbling brick. Despite its haggard appearance, the brickwork is strong and the library has been standing for hundreds of years. Inside it is cool and dark, a measure said to aid in preserving the old and valuable books. The library is lit by old-fashioned lamps and chandeliers. Hundreds of shelves stretch from the floor, right up to the high ceilings, containing a wealth of information about the history of the Celestia Region as well as more general information on Pokemon. Many townsfolk claim to see strange lights in the library at night and some suggest the library is haunted. The head librarian, an old wiry man of 70, denies all such rumours. He can often be found napping among the books. Some say he never leaves the library...

Items
?

Navigation
North
----------
West
Route 5
East
Route 4
South
----------

Last edited by Kaoru; 10-08-2012 at 11:04 PM.
Old 10-08-2012, 11:48 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

Currently: Arriving at Zenith Town.

I arrived at the beautiful Zenith Town, finally. It was home of the first gym - who was run by my father. The league deemed it unfair for me to battle my father as it may cause unnecessary bias. As such, the league planned to give me the badge once I had received all of the other badges. At least it was less hassle.

I called my entire party out of their Poke Balls, except Monster. She was the only one that seemed to like me. The others, on the other hand...

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked them. A mixture of cries and silence followed my question. I couldn't understand what had bothered them.

Suddenly, Mammoth the Natu's eyes started to glow an eerie blue colour. Thinking it was about to angrily fire off a Psychic attack at me, I flinched. However, the only thing I felt was an odd feeling in my head. Like something was being let in.

"This should solve our problems," a voice from within my head called.

"Huh? Who's that?" I thought to myself.

"It's me, Mammoth," the voice returned. "I am talking to you through telepathy."

"Woah, this is awesome." I was slightly taken aback by this revelation. "So, you can help me understand the others?"

"That is correct, yes." The Natu then used its psychic abilities to light up the eyes of the rest of my team, too. "With me or another Pokemon with psychic abilities by your side, you shouldn't have any trouble with communication any more."

"Great." I said. "Now what's your problem with me?"

"We don't like the way you capture wild Pokemon!" Salsa the Makuhita said. She sounded so bold and strong. "It's simply barbaric, look what you did to poor Mammoth!"

I studied the bird with the flattened skull.

"I'm so sorry. I-I just wanted to do the best I could. I didn't mean to injure you, Mammoth."

"Hmm," the Natu pondered. "I'm sure you'll prove your worth eventually. We'll be judging you throughout your journey, Eti. Don't let us down. Or we will strike up a rebellion of which the likes of Celestia have never seen!"

"Alright, alright!" I panicked after hearing Mammoth's threat. "I won't let you down!"

"Good!" my party chimed simultaneously. They all walked up to my belt and recalled themselves to their Poke Balls.

Well, that certainly was strange. I supposed the next logical step would be to explore Zenith Town. And then take a good lie down.

Entered Zenith Town from Route 4.
Old 10-09-2012, 12:46 AM
dj-tiny Offline

Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Entering Zenith town from route 4

Old 10-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

Currently: Checking out the Library.

I had to find a way to temporarily get rid of the Pokemon that hated me so much. I had the perfect plan!

After I stored the rebellious Pokemon in the PC, I had to think of which Pokemon to take with me. "Hmm. Monster, Sewaddle and Pleasant don't hate me yet. I should probably take one of them with me, too, to try and convince them I'm good. Salsa will do."

I took the 4 Pokemon and clipped them onto my belt before storing the rest in the PC. I needed space for future captures anyway.

I sent out my new squad, except for Salsa. "Right guys, we're on a mission to be the best team in the whole of Celestia! It starts now! The next gym is in Aurora City! Any questions?"

The squad stayed silent.

"Good! Before we head out to Route 5, I want to check out the library!"

I walked on over to the library - it was a short walk from my current location. It looked old and worn down. I crept inside, trying to be quiet so I didn't disturb anyone. However, no one appeared to be around.

"Hello?"
Old 10-09-2012, 12:57 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Official's Post:

???

A mysterious man all dressed in black lurks in the shadows outside the library. He watches Eti speak to his Pokemon, taking note of each creature. As Eti disappears into the library, he brings some kind of recording device up to his stubbled chin and speaks softly into it with his gravelly voice. Before anyone notices, he slips back into the shadows and disappears.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Party:

I had to find a way to temporarily get rid of the Pokemon that hated me so much. I had the perfect plan!

After I stored the rebellious Pokemon in the PC, I had to think of which Pokemon to take with me. "Hmm. Monster, Sewaddle and Pleasant don't hate me yet. I should probably take one of them with me, too, to try and convince them I'm good. Salsa will do."

I took the 4 Pokemon and clipped them onto my belt before storing the rest in the PC. I needed space for future captures anyway.

I sent out my new squad, except for Salsa. "Right guys, we're on a mission to be the best team in the whole of Celestia! It starts now! The next gym is in Aurora City! Any questions?"

The squad stayed silent.

"Good! Before we head out to Route 5, I want to check out the library!"

I walked on over to the library - it was a short walk from my current location. It looked old and worn down. I crept inside, trying to be quiet so I didn't disturb anyone. However, no one appeared to be around.

"Hello?"
Official's Post:
You step into the cool, dim library. It smells musty and old in here. No one seems to be around at all and your "Hello?" seems to echo, bouncing off the shelves and shelves of old books. There is a desk to your right, with a sign indicating where specific books can be found.

East Wing - History of Celestia
West Annexe - Pokemon Anatomy, Physiology and Evolution
North Wing - Pokemon Training
South Annexe - General Knowledge

Now that you're quiet, you can hear a shuffling sound from the East Wing.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:03 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

I walked further into the library. It seemed that the further along you went, the dustier everything became. It looked like the place hadn't been used in weeks - was I really the first to come here in such a long time?

"Man, this place gives me the creeps," I tell my team.

"Nah, not for me," Pleasant responded, using its telepathic powers. "A Ghost type like myself feels right at home here!"

"Fin, fin!" Monster seemed quite timid, and understandably so.

"Aww, it's okay Monster!" I scooped the fish Pokemon into my arms and hugged it. "Hey, Pleasant? How come Monster can't speak to me using your telepathy too?"

"Some Pokemon just don't have brains developed enough to utilise it," Pleasant reasoned. "Look at her. She probably doesn't even understand what I'm saying."

The Finneon just continued to smile.

I decided to stop and rest for a while. I found a small desk by where I stopped, and I scanned its contents. Once I had wiped away the dust, I found that on the desk was a sign, listing all different kinds of books.

"Hmm. History of Celestia, east wing. Sounds interesting, huh guys?"

All of a sudden, I heard an odd shuffling sound coming from the direction of the east wing.

"What was that?" Pleasant cried, hiding behind me.

"W-was it a ghost?" Bushfire asked me. The Sewaddle climbed up onto my shoulder in fear.

"I've no idea, but I say we go check it out!" I tell my team, heading in the direction of the source of the noise.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-09-2012 at 01:10 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:17 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party:

I walked further into the library. It seemed that the further along you went, the dustier everything became. It looked like the place hadn't been used in weeks - was I really the first to come here in such a long time?

"Man, this place gives me the creeps," I tell my team.

"Nah, not for me," Pleasant responded, using its telepathic powers. "A Ghost type like myself feels right at home here!"

"Fin, fin!" Monster seemed quite timid, and understandably so.

"Aww, it's okay Monster!" I scooped the fish Pokemon into my arms and hugged it. "Hey, Pleasant? How come Monster can't speak to me using your telepathy too?"

"Some Pokemon just don't have brains developed enough to utilise it," Pleasant reasoned. "Look at her. She probably doesn't even understand what I'm saying."

The Finneon just continued to smile.

I decided to stop and rest for a while. I found a small desk by where I stopped, and I scanned its contents. Once I had wiped away the dust, I found that on the desk was a sign, listing all different kinds of books.

"Hmm. History of Celestia, east wing. Sounds interesting, huh guys?"

All of a sudden, I heard an odd shuffling sound coming from the direction of the east wing.

"What was that?" Pleasant cried, hiding behind me.

"W-was it a ghost?" Bushfire asked me. The Sewaddle climbed up onto my shoulder in fear.

"I've no idea, but I say we go check it out!" I tell my team, heading in the direction of the source of the noise.
Official's Post:
You round a corner and enter the East Wing. Backlit from the light from a dusty window is a rather short, thin old man, busy sorting books on a table. He doesn't even look up as you enter and you wonder if he might be deaf or maybe he hasn't noticed you yet. Behind him is a shelf full of books about the myths and legends of Celestia.

You hear the odd shuffling sound again as the old man walks to the shelf and replaces some books. You feel a cool breeze tickle the back of your neck and the candles lighting the library seem to flicker for a moment. Swifter than you thought possible for someone who seems so fragile, the librarian turns and looks directly at you and your Pokemon. His expression is unreadable as he waits for you to do something.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:24 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire]
Currently: Attempting to interact with the old man.

I was startled to find another human being inside the library with me. Stood before me was a withered and seemingly frail man. The poor thing. He didn't look like he had seen sunlight for years.

Suddenly, he turned to face me - at this moment I felt a chill spike along my body. I was confused as to what his intentions were.

"H-hello? I-I'm looking for the History of Celestia," I told him. "Do you know where I might find it?"

"I don't like the looks of that guy," Pleasant commented out of earshot. Bushfire nibbled the back of my hair, worried.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-09-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:36 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party:

Currently: Attempting to interact with the old man.

I was startled to find another human being inside the library with me. Stood before me was a withered and seemingly frail man. The poor thing. He didn't look like he had seen sunlight for years.

Suddenly, he turned to face me - at this moment I felt a chill spike along my body. I was confused as to what his intentions were.

"H-hello? I-I'm looking for the History of Celestia," I told him. "Do you know where I might find it?"

"I don't like the looks of that guy," Pleasant commented out of earshot. Bushfire nibbled the back of my hair, worried.
Official's Post:
The librarian eyes Bushfire coldly, clearly not impressed with having a potentially paper-eating bug amongst his precious books. After a minute he blinks pointedly and turns his gaze to you.

"Of course. This is the section you are after," the old man says slowly. Surprisingly, his voice is strong and clear for someone so frail. "I am afraid I am quite busy today, but if you need help finding something, you may come and find me. I will be in the south annexe cleaning up," he says dismissively, gathering up the few books left on the table. Cleaning up? It doesn't look like this library has ever been cleaned!

"Is there anything else I can do for you at the present?" His gold grey eyes look directly into yours and you get that shivery feeling again...
Old 10-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

Currently: Talking to the librarian.

I could feel Bushfire getting tense behind me. I shh'd at it softly, trying to calm it down.

"Thank you. I'm sure we'll find the book." I say to him. His voice was unlike anything I'd expect - it relaxed me significantly now that I realised he was more alike to me than I'd first thought. I began to search amongst the shelves.

"Is there anything else I can do for you at present?" he asked me.

"I have a question. I've heard this place is haunted, and my Shuppet here said they felt right at home in this library. Is that true? Do ghosts really live here?" Another cold snap ran down my spine.
Old 10-09-2012, 01:54 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party:

Currently: Talking to the librarian.

I could feel Bushfire getting tense behind me. I shh'd at it softly, trying to calm it down.

"Thank you. I'm sure we'll find the book." I say to him. His voice was unlike anything I'd expect - it relaxed me significantly now that I realised he was more alike to me than I'd first thought. I began to search amongst the shelves.

"Is there anything else I can do for you at present?" he asked me.

"I have a question. I've heard this place is haunted, and my Shuppet here said they felt right at home in this library. Is that true? Do ghosts really live here?" Another cold snap ran down my spine.
Official's Post:
The old man's eyes narrow. "Haunted? Ridiculous! Have you seen any ghosts around here, boy? Besides that sock puppet of yours, anyway." Uh-oh, now you've made him angry! "I don't entertain troublemakers in my library." He says pointedly. "I would appreciate if you didn't waste my time with such nonsense." Without another word he shuffles off towards the south annexe, leaving you alone with the books. At least... you hope you're alone!
Old 10-09-2012, 03:51 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Arriving in Zenith Town from Route 4

"We made it to Zenith Town! Now, let's go trade that Egg voucher in for an Egg!" Minako said as she and her team walked into town. Marley, Ishiyama, and Kami-chan are walking behind Minako. Ama-chan and Rukari are on Minako's shoulders. Sora is flying not to high above Minako. "Let's go to the Egg Center shall we?"

Minako and co. are entering Zenith Town from Route 4.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-09-2012, 08:10 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

Currently: Looking for the History of Celestia.

As the old man shuffled away, I couldn't help but think something was wrong with him somehow.

I turned back to the bookshelf behind me and began to search for this book. I bet the History of Celestia would be an interesting read, and would help me further understand the region I am exploring. I pulled out several books, hoping to find the one I was looking for.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:12 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Party:

Currently: Looking for the History of Celestia.

As the old man shuffled away, I couldn't help but think something was wrong with him somehow.

I turned back to the bookshelf behind me and began to search for this book. I bet the History of Celestia would be an interesting read, and would help me further understand the region I am exploring. I pulled out several books, hoping to find the one I was looking for.
Official's Post:
A cool breeze seems to blow through the library as if someone left a window open... As you pull out the books, you notice a dusty, old Luxury Ball hidden at the back of the shelf. As soon as your fingers brush against it, the lights in the library go out, plunging you into darkness. You feel Bushfire cling tighter to the back of your head.

After your eyes adjust to the change in light, you notice an eerie purple glow coming from the West Annexe, directly ahead. You clasp the Luxury Ball in your hand, wondering whether to keep it or return it to the shelf.