Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 10-07-2012, 11:04 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default First impressions

For those of you who already have the game, what are your first impressions? Is it as good as you expected? Better? Are you happy with the gameplay so far or should something be different?

I have to wait until Thursday to get my games, so I'd love to hear everyone else's opinions!
Old 10-07-2012, 11:36 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: First impressions

I love it! The game is so beautiful. Great graphics and gameplay. I'll admit that the rival is really annoying in the beginning, but I haven't gotten too far yet in either White 2 or Black 2. But so far I'm absolutely love it. :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-08-2012, 12:02 AM
Ant2011 Offline
-=Create=-

Send a message via AIM to Ant2011

The game is MUCH better than I expected. I love Virbank gym, especially how the music works there.

My only issue is the rival/friend... Reminds me of a slightly serious Barry. I don't like that at all... Barry is why I refuse to play D/P/Pt ever again...
Old 10-08-2012, 01:02 AM
UnovaGirl Offline

I love the Memory Link :D
Old 10-08-2012, 01:10 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

I see Bianca again, I throw up. I hear the new rival battle music, I throw up. I see Alder, I throw up. I see Cheren, I throw up. I hear the remixed gym theme, I throw up. I hear the second part of it, I throw up*.

*I didn't really throw up, and it's in a good way, ya know?

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-08-2012, 02:12 AM
UnovaGirl Offline

Love Bianca's new style. So cute :D. I fail to see how she is 12 she looks much older
Old 10-08-2012, 02:55 AM
Kenny_C.002 Offline
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Send a message via AIM to Kenny_C.002

Sprite on isometric view isn't new, but it still looks nice. Well...a pokemon game is a pokemon game. lol
Old 10-08-2012, 03:18 AM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Pretty good so far. Really like the graphics but even more I am glad nintendo went with a pt. 2 game rather than a remake or another new region. There was so much terrific story in the first game with N's story that I am quite excited to see how N's story factors into this storyline.

Also, given that there is an insane amount of things to do in this game, it will make playing through it a treat as well.

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-09-2012, 01:59 PM
Popshakes Offline

Quote:
Love Bianca's new style. So cute :D. I fail to see how she is 12 she looks much older
In Black and White they were about 15-16 years old and now they're 2 years older. Hope that clears things up, haha. C:

ANYWAYS, I really love the game. When I started it up I couldn't help but sit on my bed beaming because I loved the intro and then just starting the game gave me giggles. To be honest, I played for about 18+ hours and just barely beat the third gym. It's so much fun and there's so much to do that I can't help but take all the time in the world to enjoy every aspect. :D

♥ Jolteon Lover ♥
Old 10-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Sheepat Offline

I can't believe some people have already finished it 0.o

I like the game. I've defeated Burgh (That was an amazing gym... especially his personal art room)

My only gripe is that the dialogue can be a bit weird at times.... like when I'm going through Route 4 and a guy is talking about 'people will be people' and stuff...
Old 10-10-2012, 05:28 AM
Elite_Battle_Master Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
In Black and White they were about 15-16 years old and now they're 2 years older. Hope that clears things up, haha. C:

ANYWAYS, I really love the game. When I started it up I couldn't help but sit on my bed beaming because I loved the intro and then just starting the game gave me giggles. To be honest, I played for about 18+ hours and just barely beat the third gym. It's so much fun and there's so much to do that I can't help but take all the time in the world to enjoy every aspect. :D
haha really?

I am just over 9 hours and am cruising on through. Just on my way to Victory Road now.

So you think you are a top tier battler? Not so unless you have become the Kenohra League Champion!
† Laus Deo Semper †
Old 10-10-2012, 05:30 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite_Battle_Master View Post
haha really?

I am just over 9 hours and am cruising on through. Just on my way to Victory Road now.
I'm over seven hours in and I haven't even challenged the second gym in Black 2. But I'm doing a Nuzlocke, so I'm training like mad in the grass to make sure I don't lose a Pokemon in the gym. I'm already attached to all of them so I don't want to permanently box any of 'em.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-14-2012, 04:55 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popshakes View Post
Man, that's soooooooooooooooo unorthodox. I honestly thought that they were 10, like in most games.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-14-2012, 08:34 AM
Gym Leader Ken Offline

Thumbs up Re: First impressions

Comparing (what versions I have) White and Black 2

I have 320+ hours logged in White
and roughly 30 in Black 2.

I am absolutely in love with Black 2, They did so much, I can't even make a list of everything I like about it, glad Bianca, doesn't look like a bimbo anymore, I love the new music that they have put in. (Those who have been with pokemon since it hit the U.S. will know what I'm talking about. Listen closely to every little sound. lol

Spiritomb ^_^