Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 10-09-2012, 07:22 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default CM's Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Rules:
  • Can only catch the first Pokémon in each area.
  • If a Pokémon faints, it is dead. Must be released permanently boxed.
Custom Rules:
  • Pokémon must be nicknamed.
    • Legendary Pokémon are exempt from this rule.
  • Conditionals to the capture rule:
    • If the first Pokémon in a new area is a duplicate of a Pokémon already acquired or in its evolution line, then catch the first none duplicate Pokémon that appears.
      ^Is negated if the Pokémon species is deceased.
    • If a shiny Pokémon appears it may be caught.
    • Legendary Pokémon are treated as shiny Pokémon.
    • Gift Pokémon, aka Pokémon that are given to the player without a trade, are exceptions to the rule.
  • Allowed only one trade to permanently switch Pokémon, otherwise trading is only allowed for evolution purposes and must trade back.
    • Pokémon in the deceased box may be traded away for the permanent switch trade.
    • Can catch an extra Pokémon in an area to trade away.
  • All Pokémon must be caught in a standard Poké Ball. Even Legendary Pokémon.
  • All revives and non-standard Poké Balls found must be sold.
    • Master Ball may be kept as a trophy but must never be used.
  • Can forfeit the new area capture to transfer a Pokémon from previous Nuzlocke challenges under the same character name that was not used in the main story as long as it's level is equal or under the one of the strongest Pokémon on the team. Can only do this a max of three times.

Name: Spinel
ID No: 08329
Started: Oct. 07, 2012
Badges:

~Team~

Leah
Lv. 31
Item: Miracle Seed
Ability: Overgrow
Nature: Careful (+Sp. Def, -Sp. Atk)
Strong willed (Sp. Def)
-Leer
-Slam
-Leaf Tornado
-Leech Seed

Kailash
Lv. 31
Item: Amulet Coin
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Sassy (+Sp. Def, -Speed)
Likes to fight (Atk)
-Tackle
-Barrier
-Ice Shard
-Ice Fang

Amaterasu
Lv. 26
Item: Charcoal
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Mild (+Sp. Atk, -Def)
Somewhat of a clown (Speed)
-Ember
-Take Down
-Fire Fang
-Reversal

Nerina
Lv. 32
Item: Mystic Water
Nature: Gentle (+Sp. Def, -Def)
Highly persistent (Def)
-Acid Armor
-Bite
-Aqua Ring
-Aurora Beam

Nisha
Lv. 28
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Nature: Brave (+Atk, -Speed)
Strong willed (Sp. Def)
-Gust
-Air Cutter
-Heart Stamp
-Attract

Bellatrix
Lv. 34
Item: Scope Lens
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Mild (+Sp. Atk, -Def)
Somewhat of a clown (Speed)
-Faint Attack
-Brick Break
-Headbutt
-Hi Jump Kick

~Boxed~

Zuzen
Nature: Calm (+Sp. Def, -Atk)
Likes to run (Speed)

Fenris
Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
Proud of its power (Atk)

Felix -
Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -Sp. Atk)
Often Dozes off (HP)
OT: Crystal

Cary
Nature: Modest (+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
Good endurance (Def)

Pendragon
Nature: Hasty (+Speed, -Def)
Strongly defiant (Sp. Def)

Cleopatra
Nature: Careful (+Sp. Def, -Sp. Atk)
Often lost in thought (Sp. Atk)

Odette
Nature: Serious (no change)
Sturdy body (Def)

Zorua
Nature: Hasty (+Speed, -Def)
Proud of its power (Atk)
OT: N

Issun
Nature: Quirky (no change)
Capable of taking hits (Def)

~Day-Care~
none

~Deceased~
none

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 01-28-2013 at 05:43 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:23 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Default Re: CM's Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke

Howdy hey, y'all! Crystal Momoyia here with a Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke. I know I've added a lot of rules, but they are all for good reason. Some are added purely for story purposes because I do plan on writing one based on my gameplay, and those are just really minor and will hardly be put into affect. Now then, the first post will be updated with the team as the game goes on and I will be posting as well with updates. Now then, let's get to the stuff you came here for!

Surpsire! I didn't name my character Crystal! I decided to go with Spinel, which is a name I was known by on another site before joining here and being called Crystal. Also Spinel is the name of my newest Pokémon character as well as the name of the character I am using for my Nuzlocke fanfictions. I then name my rival Jasper, him being named after another character in the fics. Though Jasper is a minor character, and may only appear in the story that follows my SoulSilver fic... Sorry, getting off topic here.

I started the game with Snivy. I know this is a Nuzlocke and I'm not supposed to care about things like gender, but I really wanted a female to start the game off. With my luck I hardly run into females, so I gave myself this. It was a pain, I tell you, but after countless tries I got it. I named her Leah, which means "meadow". It's a nature name, so I thought it fit.

Of course Jasper then wants to battle, and he has a Tepig. All rivals want to battle right after you get your Pokémon and have the one that has type advantage over yours. So I beat him, start mashing the A button and go through Bianca's tour of the Pokémon Center, and blah blah blah. We all know this part.

After she teaches me how to catch Pokémon (like we all don't know how by now X3) I go into the grass. New area means I get to catch a Pokémon, and the first one I run into is a Patrat. I catch it, but I do not name it. This is because I plan on forfeiting it to get an Eevee I got from breeding in SoulSilver. This is for story purposes, and I really want Kailash (the male Eevee from the breeding) on my team for this version. But that's for another time since I can't trade Pokémon yet.

So I go to the next town and put the Patrat in the PC for later, blah blah blah, and then onto the new route! This is where I'm going to catch a new teammate! After the couple trainer battles I find a patch of grass. I go in it and... another Patrat! It's what I wanted, and this one is male! Another thing I'm happy for. I catch him Zuzen, the name meaning "fair or just". I then spend some time training here, not wanting to go to the next new area just yet. I want to prepare myself for the disappointment I'd get in Floccesy Ranch. I also catch another Patrat here, this one intended to be for the one trade I'm allowed to have. However, like with the other one, that is for another time. Now, off to the ranch...

Arceus! It's a Riolu! I enter the ranch totally expecting to run into a Lillipup since it has the highest encounter rate, but nope! I get a Riolu! Seems like Lady Luck it currently on my side. I'm careful as to not faint him, and I catch him. His name shall be Fenris, which before I thought meant "little wolf" but upon further research actually means "swamp"... Oh well, I'm going with the "little wolf" meaning.

After a bit of training I stopped playing. I know a rival battle is just around the corner in this area, so I wanted to train for it. I stopped because I noticed the time, having been playing when I should have been sleeping. So when I pick the game up later today I will be battling Jasper again and exploring the rest of Floccesy Ranch. I'll be sure to post again with what happens when I play, since I do plan on also challenging the first Gym between now and my next post. Wish me luck!

Feel free to comment, give advice, suggest names for Pokémon I may catch, and so on. Just please, no spoilers!

EDIT: Whoops! Just started my game up and realized I already explored all of Floccesy Ranch. Forgot about that X3 But I did say I was playing when I was supposed to be sleeping, so it was really late at night. So now just training for the Gym, having already gone through it in White 2 so I know what levels my team should be at. Don't want to risk losing a Pokémon this early in the game!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-09-2012 at 08:25 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 09:52 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! I'm back with another update!

So as I stated in my last post's edit, I forgot I had already gone through the ranch. That would explain the high levels, wouldn't it?

Anyway, I'm typing this as I play, so here we go. I trained a little more before I went to the gym. I got Fenris up to level 14 before I went. At the gym before battling Cheren he and Zuzen leveled up again, making the levels 11 and 15. With my Riolu now knowing Force Palm the leader battle was nothing. Got the badge and the TM, now off we go!

Bianca! My word, woman, I just want to continue the game. I don't want Return. I never, ever use it. *sigh* Blah blah blah... Mashing the A button... Cheren comes out... Blah blah blah... Xtransceiver call with Juniper... more A button mashing... read all of this in White 2... Jasper shows up and challenges Cheren... Finally! Got the C-Gear! Now I can register Black 2 to the Global Link. Gonna take a moment to do that...

Okay, now that I've registered Black 2 to the Global Link and made a quick stop to the Pokémon Center, we're on the road again! Back on Route 19 with Leah leading the team... Wild Patrat. Okay, now they're getting annoying. With a quick Tackle that's taken care of. Now a while Purrloin. Again, one Tackle was all it took. Maybe I should let Zuzen lead... Another Patrat! Yes, I'm walking through the grass. Seems like not even a Vine Whip could take it out, so I needed to use a Tackle. Finally back in Floccesy Town. Quick run into the Center for quick heals and buy some supplies... five Pokéballs and two Potions should be enough for now, have seven and four of the times before. And now off to-

Bianca! Again? Really? Why can't I just- Huh? Pokédex upgrade? What the what? Habitat List? That's new... I'll check that out later. Oh, now I learn about the rustling grass. Maybe that'll start happening. Not that it'll matter on this version. I can only catch one Pokémon per area. Unless I use a Repel... Nah, I won't do that. That'll ruin the fun. Now then, off to Route 20!

Okay, so the guy that was blocking the path before wants a battle. Forgot to put Zuzen up front, so I'll switch in battle. Really? He has a Riolu? I did not run into another one while on the ranch. Now how many people are gonna have one? Anyway, a couple Tackles should end this quickly... three, to be exact. That wasn't difficult. Though I didn't like Zuzen being put in the yellow by two Quick Attacks... Hey! Leah leveled up! Level 13 and a new move. Hmm... This is a tough one. Growth is a good move... I'll have her forget Wrap. Hardly use it anyway. Just gonna stop by the ranch for a quick heal, put Zuzen up front, and then finish crossing Route 20.

Really?! Cheren and Jasper come out of no where! Let me get to the next town, people... I already know about the dark grass. There's a chance two Pokémon will appear at once. Like you didn't teach me that in the last game, Cheren. Okay, exploring the dark grass... Found a Great Ball. Gotta sell that as soon as I find a Pokémon Center. Rules say I can only carry and use Pokéballs. Anything stronger than that I must sell. Didn't encounter any Pokémon in that grass, so off to battle the trainers and then finally get off of this route.

What?! A Dunsparce! Where did this person get one? Not that I want it, but it totally hit me by surprise. Good thing I switched to Leah before walking in front of this trainer... I do hope I'm close to Virbank. That's where I'm going to stop and take a break. Anyway, back to playing... And Leah levels up after the battle with the Dunsparce. Switching her out for Zuzen now since he's a little behind in level. Found a Dire Hit on the ground and now a double battle. Sunkern aren't any trouble. Zuzen and Leah can easily handle this.

Finally in Virbank City! Got more Great Balls, so I have more items to sell. Gonna find a Pokémon Center now... Dangit! One step into the city and the Xtransceiver goes off! Who is calling me? ... Mom? Wow.. Well, that pointless. Anyway... *sigh* Why are people keeping me from the Center?! ... Hey! Roxie said my cat's name! X3 Sorry, but when she said "doofus" I instantly thought of my cat, who is in fact named Doofus. Now then, since that little scene is over with, I can finally get into the Center. Now with my Pokémon fully healed I can sell those Great Balls. With those sold I think I'll buy five more Pokéballs and two more Potions, just for good measures. Now to step out of the Pokémon Center and... Save the game!

I'm going to cut if off here. I think I've done enough for now. I'll be editing my first post with my team after this is posted. Hope that all of y'all who are reading this are enjoying it, and I'll be seeing y'all around! Until next time folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-10-2012 at 06:56 AM.
Old 10-09-2012, 10:40 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Haha, this made me laugh a few times. Totally keep this going! ^^

I totally understand the whole "tour da centre!" thing. We should have an option to say no. LoL, been playing Pokémon for over half my life, I don't need to know what a Pokémon Centre does.

The Dunsparce was out of left field, I agree.

And, haha the Roxie rant was awesome. I LoL'd 'cuz DOOFUS made me think of your cat and it was in caps to boot X3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-09-2012, 11:59 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Haha, this made me laugh a few times. Totally keep this going! ^^

I totally understand the whole "tour da centre!" thing. We should have an option to say no. LoL, been playing Pokémon for over half my life, I don't need to know what a Pokémon Centre does.

The Dunsparce was out of left field, I agree.

And, haha the Roxie rant was awesome. I LoL'd 'cuz DOOFUS made me think of your cat and it was in caps to boot X3

Thanks a lot, Jaye. I'll be keeping this up and hope that I get more followers. :3 And yes, DOOFUS being in all caps just added to the affect.

And I've picked the game back up! So I'll be typing a new post and that should be up when I decided to take another break. :3 I already have a couple of surprises for people.

And no, Jaye, you can't say anything about them! Don't give away spoilers since you already know what I did before getting back into the story.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-10-2012, 12:02 AM
The Luna Diviner

I'm sure you will!

Awesome, looking forward! ^^

Haha, my keyboard is sealed! Y'all will just have to keep following to know what twists Crystal's get planned for you! :3

Old 10-10-2012, 02:00 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! Crystal here once again! I couldn't keep the game down for long. Especially since now I got to trade Pokémon. I was able to get Kailash on Black 2 after first migrating him to Black from SoulSilver and having him evolve into Glaceon on that version. It would take way too long for him to evolve otherwise. I also did the permanent trade, but that little Pokémon shall remain a secret until I use him in battle. Anyway, off to explore Virbank City!

Oh! Virbank Complex! New area, new Pokémon! I hear it's the inner section that has the good ones, so I'll go there for the new capture. But first a Trainer battle... Lillipup. Well even though it's one level higher than Zuzen it shouldn't be hard. We'll use Bide... Okay, that could have been close. Bide got a OHKO, but Zuzen is left with 14 HP... Gonna make a quick run back to the Center so I don't have to use one of my Potions. I'd rather save those for later when I really need them.

Okay, this game is really being nice to me. First Pokémon I run into is a Growlithe. A female Growlithe. I just know when I try to find one on White 2 it's gonna take me forever! Well anyway, I'm really happy about this. Her name shall be Amaterasu. Bonus points for those who get the reference. Okay, now to go and train these guys up. I have no idea what to expect. I mean, I don't want to be unprepared... Wonder what a good level will be to take on the Gym... Level 20 sounds good. And before I go back and train, I'm gonna see where this path leads... Hey look! Random Silk Scarf! That'll be good for Zuzen. And I traded a Pokéball for a Great Ball... More money! Now then, back to serious training...

*time skip*

And had a close call. Wild Patrat used Bide when I had Amy used Ember. So what do I do? I had my Growlithe use Roar. I do not want to risk a Bide on a Nuzlocke. That is a scary move, I tell you. And now I do not like Virbank because of how many times I got poisoned. It's a killer in Nuzlocke. Right now I have Leah, Fenris, and Kailash at level 15, Zuzen at level 13, and Amaterasu is level 14. I think I'll cut the post off here since I don't want this sitting here until I get everyone closer to level 20, so I'll to train off-post (get it? instead of off-screen it's off-post? okay, that was lame...) and then come back when I go to the Gym. Until next time folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-10-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:32 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! CM here yet again!

So I cut it off short last time because training was taking far too long. So I trained for a while and got everyone up to level 18. As you can see in the first post they learned new moves, and Leah has evolved into Servine! Now I think I'll go ahead and take on the gym, even though my previous goal was to challenge it at level 18. I think I'll be okay...

Dude! I like the design of Roxie's gym. I think it's unique. Okay, I've stared long enough. Battling the drummer first. Grimer vs Growlithe. I think Ammy should be able to handle this. And I was right. That was no problem at all. Next is Koffing, so I think I'll keep Amaterasu in. And again there was nothing to worry about. Now for the guitarist before Roxie... Really? She sends out Venipede? Too easy for my fire-type. One Ember and it is out! And another Koffing... I don't think I have any worries. Growlithe shall remain in the battle. And she is victorious, bringing me another win. So to be safe I'm going to heal at the Pokemon Center and come back to battle Roxie.

Back at the gym, and wow. Roxie does not like to be interrupted. So her Koffing against Amaterasu, level 15 against 18. I think I'll be okay... But I'm gonna keep a close eye on Ammy's health. And I think I did a smart move by using a Potion when she used a Super Potion. Both Pokémon are back to full health. My strategy now is to spam Ember since Ammy has a high Special Attack stat. Now with that out of the way... Whirlipede? Really?! This is gonna be eas- Dang it! Stupid Protect!! *huffs* I hate that move. I really do. It just delays things... Oh man. Venoshock did a fair amount of damage on Ammy... And then stupid Protect again! Luckily it only took two Ember attacks to take it out. Would you look at that! Amaterasu is now level 19! And wanting to learn Reversal... Okay, I'll forget Leer for it. Don't say anything! I'd rather keep Roar than Leer right now. Plus I have other Pokémon that know a move that lowers Defense.

And there we have it! Roxie has been defeated! Finally got my second badge! Now then off to the Pokémon Center... What? Some random dude comes up and tells me to go to the Pokéstar Studios? But what if I don't wanna go?! *sigh* I guess I gotta go. But first I am going to the Center. No one is stopping me!

Alright, now off to the place I'm being forced to go to. I really don't want to go to the Studios, at least not now. I want to go and get a new teammate... Really? Really?! Mr Stu Deeoh? That's stupid... OMG, he did not just call me dahling! No! Just no! Nuh-uh! *takes a moment* Okay, now to go on this bloody tour of the Pokéstars Studio... I don't wanna go! Quit forcing me to follow you! *sigh* Waste of time... No, I don't want to make my name known in Pokéstar Studios. I don't want to make movies. Quit talking to me so we can get this tour over with already...

Gah! The one dude did not just trade me off to someone else! I'm gonna go insane!! Now they're showing me a move... Riolu-Man? ... No comment. Also no comment when it comes to Brycen-Man. This... is so... I dunno! I could be doing other things right now like training or going to a new route to catch a Pokémon! ... Looks like the audience wasn't happy with the movie either. They were all sleeping with how much talking there is. Wow... looks like that was a bust. Waist of time, that was.

Does this never end?! Why torture me further by taking me to Stu Deeoh?!! ... That was painful to type... Seriously, it was. Please let me- No! I don't wanna go in! Torture, I tell you! Pure torture! I don't care how the movies are filmed. I just wanna continue my journey! I'll do all this in White 2! Gah! He did it again! He called me "dahling"!! I'm gonna die! ... Oh no. Nonono! He did not just say that! "Isn't it fabulous?!" No, you cannot say that! You took one of my character's signature words! Only Kailash can say fabulo- Not again! Enough with the "dahling"! No! No matter how much you beg I ain't gonna be in a movie! No! Nuh-uh! Never!! Oh heck no! Now you're bringing in Brycen? No! Just no!! *head desk*

Finally! I can leave!! *tries to run out of studios but get's stopped* No! Arceus no! Why are you torturing me?! *takes moment* Okay, let's just save the game for now and put it down before I throw the DS at a wall. I can't believe the game is making me do this. This is pointless! *sigh* Okay, gonna put it down now. I'll pick it up after I get over this. So then, that's it for-

Oh wait! I told y'all I did my permanent trade as well as one of my transfers. As you could have guessed Kailash the Glaceon was a transfer, and now I'm going to reveal the trade. So the Pokémon I traded over to Black 2 was... Victini! Yes, Victini. This is mainly for story purposes. That and I don't see Crystal using it. I think it's a great match for Spinel. So now I have a full team of six! Woo! Okay, that's all I have for now. Not sure when I'll pick the game up again because of that little... fiasco. *sigh* Until next time folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-10-2012 at 07:19 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:08 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! Crystal here, once again to bring you entertainment!

Now before we begin, I need to tell y'all something. I will be leaving to visit my grandmother this Saturday, so I will not be able to update this for a few days after this post. I will be able to get on when I'm up there, which will be about two weeks, but I cannot be certain I can be on long enough to do the Nuzlocke. I prefer typing out my posts as I play so I don't have to think back on it and miss something like I did in the first post. Also I just wanted to say I so called it! White 2 was trolling me when I started looking for a female Growlithe on it! Took me over a day to find one with on and off searching, but I finally found a female with Intimidate so I'm happy. Now then, to get back to what y'all are really here for.

Now we last left of at... Oh... Pokéstar Studios... *head desk* I really don't want to do this, y'all. I really don't. But I guess I can't continue the game if I don't so... *takes deep breath* Here we go... Okay, if you wanted me to use one of your own Pokémon then don't give me the option of using my own first! *sigh* Okay, stay calm Crystal... Wait, I don't even know what kind of movie y'all are forcing me to make! How am I supposed to get into character?! ... Okay, battles I can do... This is kinda sorta straight forward, so it's not too bad... Really? You're calling me Riolu Girl? *face palm* This is ridiculous! And... That was quick... Wow... So it wasn't that painful I guess... Gah! I spoke too soon! He called me dahling again! And he just did it again! And no, he did not just say "Ciao!" either! It doesn't work for me!!*gets up and bangs head against nearest wall*

Okay... Now that I've calmed down, might as well take a moment to see this movie... Well, at least the audience seemed to like it. For me? Boring. Now to run out of here and- Not again! Why does he have to block the exit and again call me that?!! ... I'm not sure whether to just laugh or hit something, to be honest. I really want to get out of here and get on to the main story, not talk to Stu Deeoh and have him say ridiculous things and keep calling me dahling... Can I finally leave? Can I?! YES! I can finally leave Pokéstars Studios! Now to figure out what to do next... Time to explore more of Virbank I suppose. *runs around city until finding Roxie, Jasper, and Plasma grunts* ... Okay then.. What's going on here? Better save before initiating the scene... Really, Jasper? You talk big for being beaten by me so easily before. And yes, Plasma Grunt, I think I can beat you. Now wait, I know I can! Kailash will easily take care of you!

... Stupid Patrat! I hate the move Detect! *head desk* Okay, he used it once so he's either gonna use it again or used Bide... So we're gonna try this and... Dang it, it was Bide... Please let Icy Wind do at least half- Woo! OHKO!! I love you, Kai! *hugs Glaceon* That's right, Plasma! Run away! Huh? *gets Cut from Roxie* ... Okay then... I hope I don't need that now. I don't want to teach it to any of the Pokémon on my team. Wait, what?! I gotta go back to Route 20?! Gah, really? This. Sucks!

Well that was pointless. Kai got another OHKO and that was that. They only thing useful about it was I now get to go to Castelia City! Finally some real progress in this game! Wait... You wanna what, Jasper? Trade numbers? ... I guess I can, since you're my friend. But don't get the wrong idea! I do not like you like that! And now to explore- What? Woo! Free bike! Finally get that thing! Seriously, I've been wondering when I'd get it. And now I gotta do what? Harlequin hunt? I don't wanna! I wanna try to get an Eevee! *sigh* Even though I know my luck ain't that good. Oh well, guess we'll see what happens when I get there. But first, Pokémon Center!

Now after a quick heal, buying a few items, and a game save I'm off! I kinda sorta know where I'm going, but not really. All I know is that Eevee are in this city, and I'll be damned (please excuse the language) if I don't get one. And... crap, looks like I can't get there yet... Now what am I supposed to do? I don't wanna look in the guide or ask for help... I guess I could go check out the gym right quick, just to take a look at it... Get a good idea of what levels I should train my team at... Oh wait, there's a guy standing outside of it... Let's talk to him!

Okay, not gonna talk about what just happened. Don't want to give too much away now. But into the sewers I go! Wait... Crap! *quickly saves* There, just to be sure since I have my reasons. And... Teaming up with Jasper to take on Team Plasma... I don't need your help! *sigh* Oh well... Wait, never mind. I'm glad he's here. X3 ... And he did not just do that! Jerk! I was aiming for that Pokémon! *sigh* I sometimes had tag-battes. My partner takes my target. Oh well. It worked out in the end I suppose. Kailash nearly leveled up! And... Plasma has gotten really good at running away. Cowards! And... 'nother cutscene... Let me go already!

And now I found the area with the Eevees! Umm... I'm so hesitant about walking into it since I just know it won't be good. I think I'm gonna cut it off here, catch up in White 2 and see the likelihood of running into an Eevee here are. I don't want to look up the exact percentage for an encounter. That will only depress me. So then, guess that's it for now. Hope you enjoyed it and I do apologize in advance for how long it will be before the next update. Until next time folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-12-2012 at 05:14 AM.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:31 AM
The Luna Diviner

The Poké Studio stuff is pure awesome. The first part made me laugh until I cried when I read it and the second was funny.

Priceless stuff, keep it up ^^

And, if you get the female Eevee, I'll explode on the spot X3

Old 10-13-2012, 10:34 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Stu Deeoh used Fabulous! It's super effective!

xD

So, anyway, I think I'm almost caught up! Well, except that I just recently got to Castelia, so I didn't read the last few paragraphs ^^' LoL, you really don't like being forced around, do ya? xD I had to laugh at the part where Jasper gave you his number xDDDD Looks like you're doin' good so far, though! :D Hopefully, you won't have anymore close calls, eh?

Old 10-16-2012, 02:51 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! I'm back! :3

So now that I've had some time to settle in and relax, I'm back to Nuzlocke! I will admit I played a little bit between this post and my last, but all I was doing was leveling up. Nothing special. I did catch a new Pokémon as well, but we'll get to that in a bit. First I must reply to the two lovely comments!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Stu Deeoh used Fabulous! It's super effective!

xD

So, anyway, I think I'm almost caught up! Well, except that I just recently got to Castelia, so I didn't read the last few paragraphs ^^' LoL, you really don't like being forced around, do ya? xD I had to laugh at the part where Jasper gave you his number xDDDD Looks like you're doin' good so far, though! :D Hopefully, you won't have anymore close calls, eh?
Spinel tried to flee! But if failed...
Spinel fainted!

X3

I didn't really reveal anything in Castelia, so I don't think you had to worry about anything. And no, I do not like being forced around. Especially in a Pokémon game. I like to do my own thing, ya know? I like to do things at my own pace. I don't think we should have been forced to do the Pokéstars Studio thing, but there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully we won't have any more close calls X3 I'm gonna be spending a lot of time Audino hunting to level up before taking on gyms and such. Let's see if that's enough to keep me alive.
Quote:
The Poké Studio stuff is pure awesome. The first part made me laugh until I cried when I read it and the second was funny.

Priceless stuff, keep it up ^^
I'm glad you are enjoying it, my friend. I will do my best to keep this up and keep the material entertaining to read! :3
Quote:
And, if you get the female Eevee, I'll explode on the spot X3
... Um...

Wild Pokémon appears!

Eevee

Yeah, no joke. I spent forever looking for an Eevee on White 2, not really caring what gender it was. It was torture, I tell you. First I ran into so many Rattata and Petilil, even a Delcatty and Liligant, before I found a male Eevee. On Black 2? First thing that pops up was a female Eevee. Wanna know the next Pokémon I ran into was?

Lopunny

No! Just no! That's so wrong! Not even Kailash, my gay Glaceon, would talk about that! And he'll talk about anything and everything! ... Okay, getting off topic. So here's the details on my newest team member!

Nerina
Lv. 18
Run Away ability
Gentle nature (+Sp. Def, -Def)
Highly persistent (Def)
-Growl
-Quick Attack
-Bite
-Sand-Attack

Now, with Kailash, I actually looked up when I could evolve Eevee into a certain Eeveelution. Like with Kai, I was going to have to wait a long time to get the one I wanted. With Nerina, her names means water, so she is to evolve into Vaporeon. I looked up when I could get a Water Stone at the earliest, and was not happy. So I did another trade, which I will go into later since while I'm doing this I'm also taking notes for the story I will write based on this playthrough, and with a Pokémon I traded over a Water Stone I wasn't planning on using in that game. So with that I now have a beautiful Vaporeon. Now then, I typed this up before leveling Nerina up to catch up with the others, so I'm going to take some time to do that. Be back in a bit!

*after Audino hunting in Castelia City*

Alright folks, I'm back again! Now Nerina is level 24, time to go heal and take on the Gym! ... Hold on a sec... I didn't go that way in the Castelia Sewers... Let's see where it goes! *goes through hole in the wall and enters Relic Passage* New area! Why did I not go up here before? Oh well, since this is a new area, that means I get a new Pokémon! Let's see what I get!

Wild Pokémon appears!

Woobat

Yes! A Woobat! So let's not faint her, Felix... Yes! And now I have a lovely Woobat! Let me make a quick run to the Pokémon Center to get a better look at her before I reveal her name... Now let me introduce the newest member to the team!

Nisha
Lv. 16
Unaware ability
Brave nature (+Atk, -Speed)
Strong willed (Sp. Def)
-Odor Sleuth
-Gust
-Heart Stamp
-Assurance

I'm rather pleased with her. However she will remain in the PC for now, I think. Though she would be good in the next gym... So many options! *takes a moment* Okay, I'm gonna go train her. Just need to make a few team adjustments... And there we go! Now I'm first gonna go get her a massage to make her more friendly with me, ya know since Woobat evolve based on happiness, and then go back to the square to train. Time to look for more Audino!

*after taking some time to train Nisha*

So then, this is taking longer than originally planned. This is because I remembered friendship is increased with battling, so I decided to train my Woobat in the sewers. There are a lot of Zubat down there, and being part Poison-type they are very easy to take out with Heart Stamp, a Psychic-type move. Gotta love type advantages, don't ya? X3 Only thing I had to worry about were the Rattata, but I had Fenris on my team and he easily took care of the persistent rodents.

I think I'm going to end it here. I haven't been keeping track on how long I've been training, but it's been a good while. Nisha just now reached level 21, and I want her at level 24 before going on to challenge Burgh. Anyways, what do y'all think of what I did with new Poké encounters? Should I keep this up, or should I just go back to saying I ran into this Pokémon and now post an image and its details? Let me know what y'all think and I'll make a decision based on the feedback I get. I'll be seeing y'all another time!

Until next time folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-27-2012, 12:29 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all!

So let me apologize for not updating more. Been enjoying my vacation and really I just haven't been wanting to play. But since I fly back home tomorrow I decided it might be a good idea to get one post out. After this I'll try to update more regularly, maybe once a week if not more. So then, since that's out of the way let us begin!

So we last left off with me saving right before the Castelia City Gym. Now, I kinda remember Burgh's gym from Black and White. I remember honey walls, which was not pleasant. So then let us walk through the door and see what changes have been made... What the heck is this? What happened?! This is nothing like the old gym!! It's completely different! I mean... Okay, calm down and let's figure this out. So we don't have honey walls to walk through, but cocoon things? Uh... Why am I not sure of this? Okay... let's walk in and see wha- What the heck was that?!

It was-

It just-

I don't even-

What the heck?! It makes no sense!! Gah!! *takes deep breath* Well, it is Pokémon after all. Not everything is supposed to make any sense. So then... Let me battle these Harlequins and work the maze and I'll get back to you when I'm at Burgh.

*short intermission*

OMG I do not want to see another Sewaddle. Ever! Too many of them! But at least Nisha got some good battle experience in. Hopefully she's close to evolving soon. Since she's a Woobat she evolves based on Happiness. Not sure where she stands with me... Probably should have gotten her a massage before she leveled up the first time in the gym. Anyway I'm typing this up without getting to Burgh yet and decided to get my Woobat a massage before I went any further. She learned Attract, so now let's see what happens while finishing up this strange maze...

Oh, well okay... That was the last one... And now I'm at Burgh... Just wow. It's... colorful!

Kailash: It's FABULOUS!!

Not now Kai! Get back in the PokéBall! *Glaceon returns to PokéBall* Anyway... Using a quick Potion on Nisha since she's leading the team and off we go to battle Burgh!

That was... Disappointing. Nisha, Fenris, and Ammy had no trouble whatsoever! Well... I actually had a bit of a scar. Leavanny's Cut did a lot of damage to Amaterasu. Luckily it went down after the second Ember. Otherwise I'd have had to switch out. What sucks more is that Nisha still hasn't evolved! *sigh* Anyway, quick run to the Center and then off to leave this city. Towards Route 4!

... Uh... Okay, not off to Route 4. This weird guy shows up... The same one from the sewer. Oh, I don't remember if I mentioned him before. But if you've played the game then you know about the weird guy. He... wants to battle me. I don't think I could say no. But he wants to battle me on Route 4... Great...

Bianca! I'm about to go to Route 4 and you come out of no where! And I thought I'd be able to not see her for a while yet... Oh! The Dowsing MCHN! Okay, not that annoyed now X3 Now can I go to Route 4? Please! I want a new Pokémon! And I want a Scraggy!

But first to battle this guy, I already forget his name... I hope I get good money out of it. I'm gonna lead with Felix. I haven't used him for a while... And that seems to have been a good idea X3 ... Dang it! Stupid Sturdy ability! That only made it possible to get Thunder Wave on my Victini! You jerk! *sigh* He has two freaking Pokémon! I'm gonna switch to Ammy now, since apparently Felix doesn't do that much damage against this one. Must have a very high Sp. Def... And that's that! Again I didn't catch his name since I was typing while he was talking... Colress! ... Weird name. I don't even know how to pronounce it. Anyway, he needs to stop talking to me so I can find a patch of sand for a new Pokémon... Sand! Now then to walk around and-

Wild Pokémon Appears!

Sandile

And it has Intimidate... You gotta be kidding! I mean I knew the chances were slim to none on getting a Scraggy here, but really? A female Sandile?! I had a name already picked out if it was a male!! I would have called it Nimrod! *sigh* Anyway, caught it... Don't know what to name it... *staring at game, going to website I use for names, back to staring at game* ... *turns to IM chats I'm currently in while doing this, asks them for ideas* ... My gf is insane. She suggested Peach or Daisy... And I know where she got the names from... *goes back to name site* ... She shall be named Cary. The name means "dark one", and I feel like she is evil for showing up. I may trade her later for the forfeit rule... We'll see. Moving on!

And I think I'll cut it off here, guys. There's a lot to explore here, I bet. And I don't think I'll wanna type it up. I'll just want to get the exploring done and over with. That and I just want to get to the Resort place for another shot at finding Scraggy. Does the entrance and the Resort iteslf count as two separate areas, you think? I was having the same problem with figuring out if the Sewers were considered a part of the city or could be considered a new area... I'd like suggestions on this! Maybe next time I'll also give details as to Cary, since I'll probably go back to Castelia to heal X3 So that's if for now, y'all!

Until next time folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-30-2012, 05:12 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all!

Now this ain't an update for the game, sadly. I would rather not try to type something up as I explore Route 4, since really I doubt I'll type anything up. I haven't played since my last update, so I still have exploring to do. But that ain't the point here. I just want to make sure that those who are following things have seen my questions. I hope that at least a couple of you will be kind enough to give me feedback on this.

1) Should I continue to use sprites in my posts? Or should I got back to all text?

2) Would you consider, for example, Castelia City Sewers and Castelia City different areas, thus allowing me to catch a Pokemon in each? Or would it all be considered Castelia City so I'm only allowed on? I'm having this debate with myself about Desert Resort Entrance and Desert Resort since I can have access to it after Route 4, so opinions would be much appreciated.

I would really like feedback on these. As soon as I do I will get back to updating. I'm thinking maybe I'll update Thursdays or Fridays, maybe Saturdays. I'm not sure yet, but I would like to update once a week once I get back in a schedule. So as of right now my updates will be sparse, updating either when I have the time or when I feel like playing. Please comment with thoughts, either on my questions or the Nuzlocke in general. Comments fuel me to continue this, more than a lot of views. That's all I gotta say for now, and hopefully my next post here will be an update on my Nuzlocke Challenge.

Until next time folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Howdy hey, y'all!

Now this ain't an update for the game, sadly. I would rather not try to type something up as I explore Route 4, since really I doubt I'll type anything up. I haven't played since my last update, so I still have exploring to do. But that ain't the point here. I just want to make sure that those who are following things have seen my questions. I hope that at least a couple of you will be kind enough to give me feedback on this.

1) Should I continue to use sprites in my posts? Or should I got back to all text?

2) Would you consider, for example, Castelia City Sewers and Castelia City different areas, thus allowing me to catch a Pokemon in each? Or would it all be considered Castelia City so I'm only allowed on? I'm having this debate with myself about Desert Resort Entrance and Desert Resort since I can have access to it after Route 4, so opinions would be much appreciated.

I would really like feedback on these. As soon as I do I will get back to updating. I'm thinking maybe I'll update Thursdays or Fridays, maybe Saturdays. I'm not sure yet, but I would like to update once a week once I get back in a schedule. So as of right now my updates will be sparse, updating either when I have the time or when I feel like playing. Please comment with thoughts, either on my questions or the Nuzlocke in general. Comments fuel me to continue this, more than a lot of views. That's all I gotta say for now, and hopefully my next post here will be an update on my Nuzlocke Challenge.

Until next time folks!
1) Sprites give us a nice eye rest and it looks better imo. :3

2) I would think they're different places. Like the Moore of Icirrus.

Also, I love this Nuzlocke! You're doing a great job imo, so don;t worry about it! They're funny too. X3