Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-07-2012, 02:10 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Navi Town

Trainer: Quinn
Party:

"Wheeww!" Quinn exclaimed. "Have a nice day, Marcus. Neku, hi-five!"

"Oh, right. Well, off to Route 3!"

Quinn and co. leave to Route 3

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-07-2012, 04:28 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Exploring Navi Town

"Well Reni, we made it to Navi Town!" Sarah smiled happily. "Let's take a look around!"

The pair walked around the small fishing village. It was pretty quiet and peaceful and the gurgling of the nearby river was loud here. A sturdy wooden bridge lead toward Route 3.

"I'm kind of running low on supplies... we should visit the PokeMart." Sarah said. "Maybe then we'll try to find the Trainer School and enter the tournament!"

Sarah entered Navi Town from Route 2.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:07 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Exploring Navi Town

"Well we're all stocked up and signed up for that tournament as well!" Sarah said to Reni, as they left the PokeMart.

"Let's take a quick look around town and then get going. Aster, come out and see Navi Town!" Sarah released her Bulbasaur from his Pokeball. He seemed fully rested.

The trio walked around the small town. They stopped at the Trainer School but no one seemed to be there. A few people were fishing off a bridge to the west of town.

"Caught anything?" Sarah asked one of the women fishing as she passed.

"Not today, love. But there are Horsea in this river, I'm darn sure of it. Saw me Pa reel one in when I was but a wee lass."

"Well, good luck!" Sarah smiled.

Eventually the trio came to the edge of town. A sign indicated that Route 3 was directly ahead. "Let's keep going!"

Sarah left Navi Town and entered Route 3.
Old 10-09-2012, 11:43 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: Cruisin' into Navi Town.

check it out, a town! with a Poke Mart!

fumbling through your pockets, you see that you are out of Poke Balls, but you have a few stars to get some more with. you decide that maybe you will stick around this place for a while and see what's up.

after visiting the mart and picking up some supplies, you look over and the town's bridge, laden with unoccupied fishing rods. if you hadn't just bought a rod you would see this as the perfect opportunity to go fishing for free. but now that you have one, you see this as the perfect opportunity to go fishing anyway.

> Steak: Go fishing anyway.

Last edited by Steak; 10-10-2012 at 09:36 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:34 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Trainer: Dustin
Party:
Currently: Arriving in Navi Town from Route 2

Dustin, Litwick, Minccino, Buneary, and Rattata in her ball, arrive in Navi Town. They first stop at the Trainer's School to sign up for the superhappyfuntime contest that's beginning in a couple days, and then proceed to the PokéMart to check it out.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:37 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Party:
Currently: Fishing!!!

wow fishing sure is cool, you think to yourself as you sit on the bridge for the, what, eighth hour in a row? you just don't even know. from the corner of your eye, you can see that someone else has made it to town, and kind of watch from your peripherals to see them signing up for the local tournament, and then immediately heading into the Poke Mart.

you thought they looked kinda strange, but couldn't really tell. you turn your head as they leave the mart.

what

Last edited by Steak; 10-10-2012 at 09:43 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:56 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Party:
Currently: Fishing!!!

wow fishing sure is cool, you think to yourself as you sit on the bridge for the, what, eighth hour in a row? you just don't even know. from the corner of your eye, you can see that someone else has made it to town, and kind of watch from your peripherals to see them signing up for the local tournament, and then immediately heading into the Poke Mart.

you thought they looked kinda strange, but couldn't really tell. you turn your head as they leave the mart.

what
Official's Post

While you're distracted by the beauty of Dustin's outfit, something grabs onto the lure of your fishing rod... and pulls it right out of your hands. Uh oh! Now your brand new fishing rod is floating slowly down the river...

Something small and blue pokes its head out of the water and looks back at you with a wicked grin, before continuing to swim away with your fishing rod. Your only chance to retrieve your new piece of equipment is to stop that Pokemon!

Wild Wooper appeared! Steak lost his fishing rod!
Swimming away downstream.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

While you're distracted by the beauty of Dustin's outfit, something grabs onto the lure of your fishing rod... and pulls it right out of your hands. Uh oh! Now your brand new fishing rod is floating slowly down the river...

Something small and blue pokes its head out of the water and looks back at you with a wicked grin, before continuing to swim away with your fishing rod. Your only chance to retrieve your new piece of equipment is to stop that Pokemon!

Wild Wooper appeared! Steak lost his fishing rod!
Swimming away downstream.

Party:
Currently: In hot pursuit!

oh no you don't

you hop onto your skateboard and off the bridge, onto the river. you let Brobat out to pull you along, effectively surfing. if your mind wasn't on other things, you'd probably be excited over just how cool this is.

as the winds that Brobat continues to kick up allow you to catch up to the rogue Wooper, you send out UNREAL AIR the Hoppip to deal with it.

> UNREAL AIR: Use Mega Drain!

as UNREAL AIR sucks energy from the Wooper, it grows too tired to expend the energy to keep swimming. it turns around and spits water at UNREAL AIR. knowing that not many of Wooper's moves will do much to harm to a Hoppip, you return it and send out your newly caught Aipom. you have chosen an appropriate nickname for the final boss that you were lucky enough to capture.

> God: Use Fury Swipes, and grab that Old Rod!

your powerful final boss of an Aipom leaps off and attacks the Wooper, leaving scratches all over its face to get its attention and then stretching its tail around to grab the Rod. God leaps back onto your shoulder.

after securing the Rod, you toss out a Lure Ball, which after sucking the Wooper in, luckily floats as it shakes...

Last edited by Steak; 10-10-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-10-2012, 06:54 PM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin

Trainer: Dustin
Party:
Currently: Leaving Navi Town

Dustin and his group cross the bridge to head for Route 3, watching Steak over the side in the water.
Old 10-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:

Party:
Currently: In hot pursuit!

oh no you don't

you hop onto your skateboard and off the bridge, onto the river. you let Brobat out to pull you along, effectively surfing. if your mind wasn't on other things, you'd probably be excited over just how cool this is.

as the winds that Brobat continues to kick up allow you to catch up to the rogue Wooper, you send out UNREAL AIR the Hoppip to deal with it.

> UNREAL AIR: Use Mega Drain!

as UNREAL AIR sucks energy from the Wooper, it grows too tired to expend the energy to keep swimming. it turns around and spits water at UNREAL AIR. knowing that not many of Wooper's moves will do much to harm to a Hoppip, you return it and send out your newly caught Aipom. you have chosen an appropriate nickname for the final boss that you were lucky enough to capture.

> God: Use Fury Swipes, and grab that Old Rod!

your powerful final boss of an Aipom leaps off and attacks the Wooper, leaving scratches all over its face to get its attention and then stretching its tail around to grab the Rod. God leaps back onto your shoulder.

after securing the Rod, you toss out a Lure Ball, which after sucking the Wooper in, luckily floats as it shakes...
Official's Post:

Inside the Wooper goes...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Steak captured the wild Wooper!

You're becoming quite the little Johto hunter, aren't you? Of course, not everything is peachy clean. Sure, Poke Balls float on water. But this also makes them susceptible to current.

The Lure Ball begins to float away when suddenly-

*GULP*

A wild Whiscash appeared!
Swallowed the Lure Ball whole
Cannot be captured.

You've got a real problem on your hands. How on earth are you going to retrieve your Wooper now? I mean, you're not even sure when the last time that thing even went. Sticking around to wait for...remains...could take hours!

You better think quickly. That Whiscash looks like it's getting away.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:02 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Inside the Wooper goes...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Steak captured the wild Wooper!

You're becoming quite the little Johto hunter, aren't you? Of course, not everything is peachy clean. Sure, Poke Balls float on water. But this also makes them susceptible to current.

The Lure Ball begins to float away when suddenly-

*GULP*

A wild Whiscash appeared!
Swallowed the Lure Ball whole
Cannot be captured.

You've got a real problem on your hands. How on earth are you going to retrieve your Wooper now? I mean, you're not even sure when the last time that thing even went. Sticking around to wait for...remains...could take hours!

You better think quickly. That Whiscash looks like it's getting away.

Party:
Currently: whiscash no. stop

so yeah

what basically ends up happening is that you catch up the awful weird ball-devouring Whiscash in a matter of literally one second and tackle into it with your board. after it coughs the ball up you begin to wrestle with it, as God grabs the Lure Ball and hops off to shore. good job A+ effort guys!

you grab onto Lemongrab (...) as he SolarBeams you guys out of the water. wow this guy sure is chock full of sunlight.
Old 10-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Morph Offline

Send a message via AIM to Morph

Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: Just arrived in Navi Town

"Lets checkout the sights." First stop trainer school, I spot the poster for a local tournament and sign up. Next stop Pokemart. "So that's what it looks like." I'd step inside but i don't have the cash to buy anything. "Ooh a bridge lets rest there for a bit."

Hours pass

"That's enough of that lets head out to Route 3."

*Leaving for Route 3.*

White FC:5414 9349 1406

Last edited by Morph; 10-11-2012 at 08:47 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 09:04 AM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Entering Navi town from Route 2
"So, what should we do in here?"
"Hey, its a Pokemart! It seems like the Old Rod is the current trend right now! Do you want to go in?" Kari suggested.
"Nah. I'm *ahem* broke..."
"Treec!" Treecko points at the Trainer School located in the center of the city. There is a huge banner hanging on the wall.
It says: [Pokemon Tournament . October 13 2012]
"Dammit. It looks like I can't join anymore..."
I sit down on the side of the bridge, depressingly blaming myself for not arriving sooner. Kari sits next to me. Suddenly, a stern looking trainer come up to me, holding a pile of flyers.
"Take this kid, there's a Pokemon Tournament at the Trainer School. Its gonna start anytime soon, so just sign up while you're at it."
"What!? Isn't the registration over?"
I stand up and run into the Trainer School. Looks like they haven't started the competition. I list my name down and leave the building.
"Hey, did you sign up?" Kari asks
Treecko and Meowth look nervously at me. That's expected, since they haven't get the chance to fight a pokemon that doesn't belong to the wild yet.
"Yeah, I did. Don't worry Treecko, Meowth. Its going to be fine. I know that you two can do it."
I walk back to the bridge and sit on the side again, waiting for the competition to commence.

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 10-13-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Old 10-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Entering Navi town from Route 2
"So, what should we do in here?"
"Hey, its a Pokemart! It seems like the Old Rod is the current trend right now! Do you want to go in?" Kari suggested.
"Nah. I'm *ahem* broke..."
"Treec!" Treecko points at the Trainer School located in the center of the city. There is a huge banner hanging on the wall.
It says: [Pokemon Tournament . October 13 2012]
"Dammit. It looks like I can't join anymore..."
I sit down on the side of the bridge, depressingly blaming myself for not arriving sooner. Kari sits next to me. Suddenly, a stern looking trainer come up to me, holding a pile of flyers.
"Take this kid, there's a Pokemon Tournament at the Trainer School. Its gonna start anytime soon, so just sign up while you're at it."
"What!? Isn't the registration over?"
I stand up and run into the Trainer School. Looks like they haven't started the competition. I list my name down and leave the building.
"Hey, did you sign up?" Kari asks
Treecko and Meowth look nervously at me. That's expected, since they haven't get the chance to fight a pokemon that doesn't belong to the wild yet.
"Yeah, I did. Don't worry Treecko, Meowth. Its going to be fine. I know that you two can do it."
I walk back to the bridge and sit on the side again, waiting for the competition to commence.
Official's Post:

After sitting with you on the bridge for a while, Kari finally stands up.

"Thank you so much for bringing me safely to Navi Town," she smiles gratefully. "Now that we're here, I feel a little silly... My grandparents live here so I'll be fine now. I'd like to thank you, so please take this. It's not much, but I really appreciate you helping me."

Kari hands you a small coin purse. Inside is 10 stars.

"I better go before my grandparents start to worry. I hope we'll meet again some day!" Kari waves to you and then walks off in the direction of the town.

Ilov obtained 10 stars!
Old 10-13-2012, 12:40 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:

Party:
Currently: whiscash no. stop

so yeah

what basically ends up happening is that you catch up the awful weird ball-devouring Whiscash in a matter of literally one second and tackle into it with your board. after it coughs the ball up you begin to wrestle with it, as God grabs the Lure Ball and hops off to shore. good job A+ effort guys!

you grab onto Lemongrab (...) as he SolarBeams you guys out of the water. wow this guy sure is chock full of sunlight.
Official's Post:

Whiscash seems stunned by your performance. It glares at you from the water for a few moments and then ducks back under and disappears. Phew!

You recover your Lure Ball and your fishing rod. Who knew fishing was such an exciting sport?

Steak recovered his Wooper and the Old Rod.