Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 10-10-2012, 09:00 AM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Post Where to buy Black and White 2 in Australia!

Pokemon Black and White 2 will be released in Australia tomorrow! But where's the best place to buy them?! I've compiled a price list for the games from major Australian retailers. If you haven't already pre-ordered your games, maybe this will he

More...
Old 10-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Where to buy Black and White 2 in Australia!

Oh, wow, good on ya, Sarah! 8D I was actually checking up on prices of different stores before I saw this. xDD

Looks like I'll be going to Big W to get my White 2 then. XDDD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:14 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Yeah I was stalking all their websites. I don't have BigW near me so I think I'll just head to JB tonight. I am gonna pick up some Pokemon DVDs too so maybe they will give me a discount if I buy everything at once. xD I wanted the cool coins so I asked the EB games guy to price match JB and he said he would but I wouldn't get the coins or the 30% discount on the collector's guidebook (which I also would have bought). So fine guy, you don't get my money. >:(

I'm so excited! I was going to skip uni today to pick them up but the honours students had presentations so I had to stay here all day. But tonight they will be mine! :D
Old 10-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Yeah I was stalking all their websites.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDD

Quote:
I don't have BigW near me so I think I'll just head to JB tonight. I am gonna pick up some Pokemon DVDs too so maybe they will give me a discount if I buy everything at once. xD I wanted the cool coins so I asked the EB games guy to price match JB and he said he would but I wouldn't get the coins or the 30% discount on the collector's guidebook (which I also would have bought). So fine guy, you don't get my money. >:(

I'm so excited! I was going to skip uni today to pick them up but the honours students had presentations so I had to stay here all day. But tonight they will be mine! :D
OOOO: NO! *dramatic* I went to Big W. xD Oh really? XDDD I doubt it, but it would be awesome. Not long ago I went to Knox and got Lucario and the Mystery of Mew AND the 7th season of the anime for $5 each. o.o It was awesome. Ahahha, and yeah, EB is such a rip off. xD I never go there. It would be a fun place to work, but SO MUCH WASTED MONEY.

WOOOOOOOOOOO! Hahaha, oh really? Aw, that's lame. >:c I didn't get my White 2 till a few hours ago so oh well. XD SARAH WE STILL HAVE TO MEET UUUUUUUUUUP ONE TIIIIIIIIIME. SAAAAAAAARAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH.

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

I grabbed mine from JB and just started White 2! :D Wow a whole season for $5? That's amazing. :O I just got the hoenn collector book so now I have all the kanto, orange islands, johto and hoenn episodes! Which I still have not had any time to watch. xD Anyway, White 2 is great so far! Yes we should meet up some time! :D
Old 10-11-2012, 10:23 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:
I grabbed mine from JB and just started White 2! :D Wow a whole season for $5? That's amazing. :O I just got the hoenn collector book so now I have all the kanto, orange islands, johto and hoenn episodes! Which I still have not had any time to watch. xD Anyway, White 2 is great so far! Yes we should meet up some time! :D
Ahh, nice! xD At least JB was only $2 more. XD And yes, a whole season was $5! O: But then I went back sometime and they had no more for $5. :c I think it was a clearance. xD I also got a Delta Goodrem live DVD for $3 the same day. XDD Oh wow, that's awesome! O: I need to get them to! XDD Ah yes, finding time is another matter. XD Cool! I haven't played much of mine yet. Dx I will tomorrow, probably. xD And yes! O:

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

Looks like I'll be off to Big W then! I promised myself I wouldn't buy them until this semester is over (last semester of my Masters WOOOOOOOOOOOO) buttttttttt I've never been one to keep the promises that I make to myself... aaaaaand I'm pretty keen to smash some plasma butt... So I may pop over this weekend.

PS. Grace! Didn't know you were a fellow 'strayan! (Say it outloud if you haven't heard/seen it before). Look at us go, taking over the forum little bit at a time (well you two are anyway, my near 4 year absence kinda killed my dreams of domination).

- ND
Old 10-11-2012, 11:07 AM
DowsingMCHN Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to DowsingMCHN Send a message via Skype™ to DowsingMCHN

I am Aussie too ;)

An initiative for Pokémon fans in Australia.
Old 10-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune's Disciple View Post
Looks like I'll be off to Big W then! I promised myself I wouldn't buy them until this semester is over (last semester of my Masters WOOOOOOOOOOOO) buttttttttt I've never been one to keep the promises that I make to myself... aaaaaand I'm pretty keen to smash some plasma butt... So I may pop over this weekend.

PS. Grace! Didn't know you were a fellow 'strayan! (Say it outloud if you haven't heard/seen it before). Look at us go, taking over the forum little bit at a time (well you two are anyway, my near 4 year absence kinda killed my dreams of domination).

- ND
Haha I'm sure it'll be a great distraction. What are you doing masters in? One good thing about doing postgrad is no exams at this time of the year. Relly glad otherwise I would have gotten no studying done. They pick the worst time to release games!
Old 10-11-2012, 02:02 PM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Quote:

- ND
XDDDD That's a silly promise to make anyway.

OH MY GOODNESS YOU DIDN'T?! Looks like SOMEONE hasn't listened to a single Pe2k Member Interview! Sheesh! *fans myself with an Australian flag* BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE AUSTRALIAN EITHER! OOOOO: And hahahhaha, laaaawl about your domination plan. Fear not! Sarah and I are on it. C:<

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Old 10-13-2012, 01:08 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by DowsingMCHN View Post
I am Aussie too ;)
Looks like we really are taking over the forum!

Quote:
Haha I'm sure it'll be a great distraction. What are you doing masters in? One good thing about doing postgrad is no exams at this time of the year. Relly glad otherwise I would have gotten no studying done. They pick the worst time to release games!
I'm doing it in Architecture, which unfortunately is by coursework, not a Masters by research, meaning I did just have an exam last week :sadpanda: I'll also be finishing it at a time when the market has pretty much died and there are no jobs in it. Go me! Are you doing postgrad too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful_Suicune View Post

XDDDD That's a silly promise to make anyway.

OH MY GOODNESS YOU DIDN'T?! Looks like SOMEONE hasn't listened to a single Pe2k Member Interview! Sheesh! *fans myself with an Australian flag* BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE AUSTRALIAN EITHER! OOOOO: And hahahhaha, laaaawl about your domination plan. Fear not! Sarah and I are on it. C:<

~GS.
Haha I have listened to them now! Well, some anyway...

I think I'm going to have to postpone my purchasing of the games until November .__. I just know I won't get any work done, and I definitely do NOT want to repeat next year!

- ND
Old 10-14-2012, 11:30 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]I'm doing it in Architecture, which unfortunately is by coursework, not a Masters by research, meaning I did just have an exam last week :sadpanda: I'll also be finishing it at a time when the market has pretty much died and there are no jobs in it. Go me! Are you doing postgrad too?
Oh awesome! I just started my PhD in Genetics, so no exams! xD But also no holidays... :( Plenty of time to play Pokemon though!