Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-03-2012, 10:24 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Kiseki Kagami from District Four/ Michael Knight from District Two/ Ichiru Kagami from District Three/ Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Lunch Room

"I'm just really worried about Matt." Caroline responded to Kiseki. "I can tell that it's stressing Ashley out." Kiseki followed her gaze back to Ashley. He couldn’t blame her for being stressed out with the situation she was in.

"We can all go over there and sit with them." Stefan said as he looked at the rest of them - even Michael, who was still oddly silent - and gave a smile. "Since we're all allies now then it would make sense for the group to sit together."

"Okay." Caroline responded happily, which brought the smile back to Kiseki’s face as he rose along with them. Kiseki glanced at Michael as he stood as well, concern showing in his expression for a moment.

“Are you okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Michael responded with his usual cheerful smile as he followed them over to where Ashley and her family sat. “I was just wondering about the tributes from One.. Aren’t they usually together?”

Kiseki followed his gaze to Keiru and Amelia. The girl from Seven had joined Keiru at his table, but Amelia still sat alone. He had to admit it was kind of strange.

“You’re right…” He looked back at Michael. “You seem to be focusing on the girl from One a lot… Do you want to go talk to her?”

Michael didn’t respond, and Kiseki was forced to drop the subject as they approached Ashley’s table, where they were greeted by Peeta.

"Could we sit with you guys?" Caroline asked.

"You guys don't even have to ask." Katniss responded with a small chuckle, bringing Caroline to taking a seat next to Jeremy while Stefan sat next to Peeta. Kiseki finally sat next to Caroline instead of across from her for once while Michael sat across from him next to Stefan.

"Hey cutie." The mentor greeted Aria, who let out a cute laugh that brought a smile to both Kiseki’s and Michael’s faces. Ichiru heard it from where he was getting his food, bringing him to glance over just as Ashley gave him a smile, bringing him to return it with a small one of his own. However, it didn’t stay on his face for long when he noticed who Aria was looking at as her laugh died down, his gaze falling on Matt as their deal came back to mind.

After a little while, the toddler finished her food, and Ashley got up to head toward the buffet again to get her some more upon request. Kiseki noticed Matt instantly when he approached her, the smile on his face vanishing instantly. He glanced over to Ichiru, who had joined their table silently at his brother’s request, and could feel the anger already. He saw the older twin’s hand closing around a knife beside him and remembered his accuracy in the training center’s knife throwing station. It wouldn’t be strange at all for Ichiru to use that to his advantage right now if he got angry enough. This thought brought Kiseki to nudge the older twin.

“Don’t.” He said under his breath as Ichiru’s hand tightened around the knife almost at exactly the same time that Matt grabbed Ashley’s wrist. This brought Kiseki to give him a light kick, the gesture finally making the dark haired teen tear his gaze away to look at Kiseki.

"We have to do something." Jeremy whispered in anger as Ichiru and Kiseki locked eyes, the latter warning his brother not to do anything he would regret. It was too late for that…

"If he doesn't let go of my daughter in ten seconds then I'm kicking his ass." Peeta growled as his hand gripped tightly around his knife as well. Ichiru’s grip had loosened on his own, but It was clear the idea was still in his mind. Even Michael, who had shown no signs of aggression since Kiseki had been watching him, appeared angered by the tribute’s attitude and actions.

Caitlyn looked at Keiru in question when he merely stuttered in response to her as she started on her food, although she noticed the red that came onto his cheeks just before he finally responded.

"I had a light meal." He closed his eyes for a moment after answering her first statement, a smile coming onto his face as he continued. "Looks like I win anyway." His smile turned into a grin. "Because looks like you discovered what the surprise was."

The look of question on Caitlyn’s face became mixed with confusion at his last statement. However, she didn’t say anything, simply waiting for Keiru to continue as he paused for a moment, the red on his face burning brighter just before he spoke again.

"The surprise was to request a date... of sorts." He looked away out of embarrassment as he spoke, and the expression on Caitlyn’s face changed again, this time to one of surprise. "Was going to ask you to dress up all snazzy and we have romantic evening on the rooftop, gazing up at the night sky. And there'd be dancing. I was trying to find music though."

Now it was Caitlyn’s turn to blush as Keiru looked back up at her with a nervous smile. She was still fumbling over how to respond when his gaze went to the food station. She looked over to see Matt gripping Ashley’s wrist, and a frown came onto her face. Even if she didn’t know either of them, she still didn’t like the way Matt acted. She saw movement from the corner of her eye and looked over to see Keiru rising from his seat with his tray as though he were going to get food, but she already knew simply from the look in his eyes that he wasn’t planning to just do that.

She opened her mouth to try and stop him before he did something to get himself into even more trouble, but before she could say anything he was already at the food station. She saw him grab Matt’s arm and forcefully pull it away from Ashley’s wrist, saying something that Caitlyn couldn’t quite hear from her place in the lunch room before releasing him, grabbing his tray, and shouldering the other tribute as he walked by.

Caitlyn let out a sigh of relief, thankful that he hadn’t done anything to make a scene this time around. Ichiru, Kiseki and Michael appeared surprised that he had taken up for the brunette, but grateful nonetheless. Especially Kiseki, since he didn’t know how much longer he would have been able to keep Ichiru calm.

After saying something to Ashley, Keiru grabbed two bowls of ice cream and returned to the table. He cast a glare around the room before sitting down, speaking loud enough that his voice carried throughout the room.

"Nice to see when I'm involved, the Peacekeepers get on my case, but nobody even reacts to that arse when he does something?" With that, he calmly slid back into his seat, placing one of the bowls of ice cream in front of Caitlyn and the other in front of himself. Caitlyn barely had time to give him another questioning look before he was offering her a spoon with a grin on his face. "So, you want that meal tonight?"

After the question registered, a smile finally returned to her own face and she took the spoon offered to her.

“Whenever works for you.” She responded with the smile still on her face. Keiru’s mention of a date came back to mind, and the red returned to her face as she averted her gaze before continuing. “Your date idea sounded interesting… if you still want to do that.”

OOC: Fail post D:

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Old 10-04-2012, 02:53 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four/ Ashley Mellark and Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve/ Matt Wilson from District Thirteen
Lunch Room

Ashley and Matt locked eyes with each other as the entire lunch room seemed to disappear to the two, not knowing that Keiru was right at their side. When Keiru grabbed Matt's arm and pulled it away from Ashley's wrist however the two tributes looked at the other tribute in shock, along with Caroline, Stefan, Jeremy, Kenny, Aria, Katniss and Peeta.

"Do something like this again when I'm around, and I'll tear your arm off. I don't give a f*** about the Peacekeepers here, I will follow through with my threat." Keiru snarled at Matt, his shock turning to one of anger. "And that's just here. In the arena, I'll make you suffer. Your attempts at intimidation are pathetic, and you're too scared to pick somebody who doesn't have others to worry about and can actually focus solely on you."

Matt flinched a little bit when Keiru dug his nails into his arm, Keiru releasing it a few moments later, grabbing his tray and nudging Matt in the shoulder as he walked by. He stopped next to Ashley however, Matt seeing that Keiru was whispering something to her but was unable to hear.

"He is why I shot that arrow in your daughter's direction. She's innocent, and somebody like him would kill her. Others here probably would too. Believe it or not, I don't like threatening children, and I didn't enjoy shooting that arrow at her. I was worried about messing up my shot and actually hitting her, but I wanted to protect her from those looking to kill her, even if we're enemies in this, she's just a bystander, and I won't harm those not involved, and I do not want to see them harmed either." Keiru then grabbed two bowls of ice cream and walked away, bringing Ashley to look at the tribute in shock as his words sank in. After a few moments though she smiled, looking over to Matt as her smile turned into a smirk.

"Nice to see when I'm involved, the Peacekeepers get on my case, but nobody even reacts to that arse when he does something?" Ashley heard Keiru say.

"Well well, looks like the tables have certainly turned." Ashley said as Matt locked eyes with her again. "If I were you, I'd make a pretty damn good alliance with some of the other tributes." She paused and glanced over to Keiru, then back to Matt. "Looks like you just met your match." Ashley turned around and began to walk back towards her table. Matt needed to change up his game of screwing around in Ashley's head, and if his old plan was now failing thanks to the protection of Keiru, then Matt had one more choice to mess with Ashley, this one actually might be even more deadly.

"You know, it's funny how you brought up alliances when in fact you have someone who is going to stab you in the back right in your alliance." Matt's words brought the smirk to leave Ashley's face as she turned around to look at him.

"What are you talking about?" Ashley demanded, Matt's smirk returning when knowing his plan was working.

"Let's just say you have a traitor sitting right at your table as we speak." Matt then walked away after shooting Ichiru a quick glance, the tribute joining his partner at another table. Ashley walked back to her own and sat down, placing the plate of food in front of Aria as she was lost in thought.

"Your wrist." Kenny said in concern when seeing it had already started to bruise.

"It's fine." Ashley responded as she looked to her younger brother, then glancing around to everyone at her table. She couldn't help but Matt's words getting to her, each person who wasn't her family flashing through her head. Ashley knew that Caroline wouldn't betray them simply because they were good friends, which meant that Kiseki wouldn't betray them either simply because of the way he looked at Caroline. It was obvious to Ashley that he liked her, so he wouldn't hurt her, which meant that Stefan wasn't the traitor. Then there was Michael, though throughout the time of everyone being at the Capitol Ashley never saw Matt and Michael talking together.

Ashley's gaze then fell on Ichiru, a troubled look on her face. She remembered last night that him and Matt were left alone on the roof when she left, giving them time to plan something. Then there was Ichiru's offer to protect her in the arena, something that was strange for a tribute to do after only knowing the other tribute for a short amount of time. Ashley realized that it wasn't so strange now if the plan was to betray her...

"Oh my god..." Ashley said as her eyes were still locked on Ichiru, her face going pale as her eyes widened in shock.

"What's wrong?" Caroline asked in alarm, bringing everyone to look at the brunette in question.

"I need some air." Ashley stood up and tore her gaze away from Ichiru, quickly walking towards the exit where she would have to pass Matt's table.

"Figured out who the traitor is?" Matt smirked.

"Go to hell." Ashley growled, exiting the lunch room and making her way towards the roof. Jeremy looked over to Ichiru in confusion, Aria looking to the exit where her mother had just disappeared to.

"What was that all about?" Jeremy asked the other tribute. Up on the roof Ashley paced back and forth, the curly haired brunette being lost in thought once again. How was she supposed to prepare for the Games when Matt had screwed around with her head once again?
Old 10-05-2012, 07:29 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Keiru Kozaka,District One/Amelia Kozaka,District One/Brandon Lockhart,District Ten/Christian Wright,District Nine
Lunch Room

Several moments passed before Caitlyn responded to Keiru as she took the spoon from him. “Whenever works for you.” Keiru's grin widened further at her response, but it dropped when she averted her gaze from him.

He pursed his lips and his eyebrows narrowed in confusion as he wondered why she was averting her gaze, and it was then he noticed the red tinge to her cheeks as she continued. “Your date idea sounded interesting… if you still want to do that."

Keiru let out a breath of relief that he hadn't realised he had been holding as his cheeks burned red, a smile adorning his face as he ate a spoonful of ice cream. "Of course, why wouldn't I? I'd be insane not to want to have a date with someone as beautiful as you." His blush deepened as he ate another spoonful of ice cream. "How about tonight? The meal would be a part of it."

Keiru didn't avert his gaze from Caitlyn as he looked towards her, a sheepish smile on his face.

Amelia sighed as she poked at her food, unable to eat any of it as she wasn't hungry, sending glances at Keiru every now and then, a scowl on her face every time she looked over at him, but Keiru didn't seem to notice at all, since his undivided attention was currently on Caitlyn.

Christian meanwhile was shooting a glance every now and then at Caitlyn and then glancing at Keiru, his brows narrowing in concentration, when a voice on his table drew his attention.

"You targeting that Caitlyn girl too?" Brandon asked, bringing Christian's attention to look at the tribute from District Ten.

"Yeah." Christian nodded. "She's a distraction to Keiru. He'd be a useful tool in winning this game. He just exudes power and raw ability. She meanwhile, exudes perfume."

Brandon narrowed his eyes as he turned his attention to Keiru too. The tribute certainly came off as somebody who was undoubtedly strong, and his talent was definitely noticeable, Brandon had noticed it even though he was busy training himself. The man was a walking machine almost, not that Brandon would admit it to anybody else, but in Brandon's eyes, Keiru was his only threat in winning the games. He turned back to look at Christian, and an idea came to his head. He could use the tribute from District Nine to in turn use Keiru, and then take them both out.

"Why don't we make an alliance?" Brandon asked, and Christian looked back at him.

Christian pondered on the offer for several moments. Brandon was definitely skilled, and he would be useful in taking out Caitlyn, since she was a distraction for Keiru, and Brandon seemed to be a threat to Keiru, and he nodded. "Yeah sure."

Christian held out his hand to Brandon, who shook his hand at the prompt. Christian turned to look at Brandon's partner, who nodded at him, before turning his head to his own partner. "You alright with that?"

His partner nodded in response, returning to her meal, whilst Christian turned his attention back to Brandon as they stopped shaking hands. "I'll go after Caitlyn straight away at the Cornucopia, you go get our Alliance supplies."

Brandon fought back a smirk as he nodded, before nodding at Christian's partner. "What about her?"

"She'll back me up." Christian responded. "I presume your partner will come with us to take Caitlyn out too?"

Brandon pursed his lips before responding. "Wouldn't the two of you be able to handle her yourselves?"

Christian shrugged. "It's in case either of us get taken out as we go after Caitlyn. We need to kill her. She's a distraction to Keiru."

Brandon hesitated for several moments. A distraction would be useful, so should he really get his partner to actually go after Caitlyn, but then his thoughts went to the fact that if Caitlyn died, it would destroy Keiru, and he'd be unable to do anything. He'd be a wreck. Easier, much much easier for Brandon to then kill as he'd be distraught over his crush's death. Brandon nodded.

"She'll help." Brandon stated simply. "I'll get the supplies for us, you three go after Caitlyn."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:46 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki Kagami from District Four/ Ichiru Kagami from District Three/ Michael Knight from District Two/ Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Lunch Room

The group noticed Matt talking with Ashley again, although they only thought that he was giving more threats until the brunette returned to the table with an expression that revealed that she was lost in thought. Ichiru noticed Matt smirk at him before he went back to his own table, and combined with the look on Ashley’s face, he just knew that something had happened.

"Your wrist." Ichiru looked away from Matt to Ashley’s wrist, where a bruise was already starting to form.

“It’s fine.” Ashley responded to Kenny, her gaze then traveling around the table to look at everyone.

Even Michael was angered from what had just happened, but he stayed quiet about it, instead starting up a quiet, lighthearted conversation with Kiseki to try and calm the dark haired teen as well as the table grew silent. Ichiru listened to them, although his own thoughts kept him from focusing on it. He glanced over at Ashley just as she looked at him, instantly noticing the troubled expression on his face.

"Oh my god..." Her face suddenly went pale as her eyes widened in shock, and Ichiru instantly knew what Matt had said a few moments before.

"What's wrong?" The dark haired teen cursed under his breath as Caroline questioned the brunette in alarm, and Kiseki looked at his brother in question rather than Ashley, like the rest of the group.

"I need some air." Ashley tore her gaze away from Ichiru and stood up, quickly walking toward the exit.

"What was that all about?" Jeremy’s attention had gone to Ichiru now, who was undoubtedly pissed off. Kiseki’s and Michael’s expressions seemed to ask the same thing, and he knew the whole table was probably waiting for an answer, but Ichiru was silent for a few moments regardless.

“It’s nothing.” Finally, he responded, although Kiseki and even Michael instantly appeared unconvinced. “He’s just trying to mess with her head again. I’ll go try to calm her down.”

With that, he rose from his seat, and when Kiseki reached out to grab him, his hand was met with a piece of paper instead. Ichiru glanced back at him briefly, and Kiseki instantly knew that the paper must have had a note on it. He quickly closed his hand around it before anyone outside of their table had a chance to see as Ichiru headed for the door. His eyes locked on Matt as he neared his table, knowing he had to pass it on his way out. Without a word or any sort of warning, he drew back his fist and punched the other tribute right in the face.

“Ichiru!” Kiseki sprang up from his seat to stop his brother after he had hid the note away in his pocket, but it was clear that for now he had only intended to hit once, and was still headed for the door.

“Deal’s off, assh*le.” Ichiru growled loud enough for only Matt to hear before quickly leaving the lunchroom to avoid any Peacekeepers that may have noticed his actions. He knew that he would get a warning later, but at the moment he could really care less.

As Caitlyn finished her meal, having turned her attention to eating to try and chase away her embarrassment, she heard Keiru let out something like a sigh of relief, which brought her to look up at him just in time to see the red coming back to his cheeks.

"Of course, why wouldn't I? I'd be insane not to want to have a date with someone as beautiful as you." He responded eating a spoonful of ice cream, taking another after he had spoken as his blush deepened. . "How about tonight? The meal would be a part of it."

The red returned to Caitlyn’s face as well, although this time she did her best to hide it as she started on her own ice cream, the smile from before returning to her face as she responded.

“Sounds great.”

She noticed Ashley rise from her seat and leave the room shortly after returning from talking with Matt, and then one of the twins - the one from District Three, she assumed - rose as well and went after her. However, it was the fact that he walked right up to Matt and punched him first that was surprising. He left before any of the Peacekeepers could do anything, but she knew from the first incident with Keiru that he would get a warning later since it was his first time attacking another tribute. However, the fact that Ichiru had done that also proved to her and most likely everyone else that he had started to grow attached to and possibly care for Ashley - which unfortunately a lot of tributes would probably use against him.

Ichiru Kagami from District Three
Hallway > Roof

As he walked down the hallway toward the elevator that would take him to the roof, Ichiru’s rage finally began to die down. His frustration however, did not. He had expected Matt to betray him in some form or other, so this didn’t really surprise him. He had only gone along with the deal on the roof to temporarily postpone the danger of Kiseki being targeted. But of course, he had never expected Matt to keep that promise. He’d known better than that. His original plan had actually been to just kill Matt and his partner the second their guard was down around him and be done with it, but apparently that wouldn’t work now.

As he neared the elevator, his mind went back to Ashley. Why was he so concerned over her, when he knew nothing about her? Why did he trust her so much when he knew she could stab him in the back just as easily as Matt? And most of all, why did he care whether or not she trusted him?

Damnit, this is why I didn’t want to get involved with other people. He growled mentally as he stepped onto the elevator. What had happened to the original plan to just protect Kiseki and his partner? Things would be a lot more simpler right now if he had just stuck with that.

With a sigh to clear his head, he stepped onto the roof upon arrival, seeing Ashley pacing a few feet away.

“Ashley.” He walked further onto the roof, although he didn’t get close to her just yet. “I don’t know what he said to you just now, but whatever it was, it was a lie.” He paused for a moment as he collected his thoughts. “I don’t know why or how, but somehow in this short amount of time I’ve come to really care about you and your family. I know it seems unlikely considering our situation and all of the betrayal that generally comes from it, but it’s true.” He paused, debating on whether or not he should tell her about what he and Matt had talked about. In the end, he decided that it would be better to tell her the truth behind his intentions before Matt could corrupt the situations with more lies.

“I did make a deal with Matt yesterday, but it was only for the sake of keeping both you and Kiseki safe. He threatened to target Kiseki if I didn't go along with it, but I thought that maybe if I agreed to work with him, I could take him down when he wasn’t expecting it and get rid of the threat. I never intended to betray you.” He finally looked up to lock eyes with the brunette. “When I said that I wanted to help you yesterday, I meant it. I really do care about you, and I will protect you, no matter what I have to do in order to.”

OOC: Fail dialog on Ichiru's part. D:

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-06-2012 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-06-2012, 07:30 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four/ Ashley Mellark and Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve/ Matt Wilson from District Thirteen
Lunch Room/ Roof

“It’s nothing.” Ichiru responded, although the group seemed unconvinced. “He’s just trying to mess with her head again. I’ll go try to calm her down.” Ichiru then rose to his feet, bringing Kiseki to attempt to grab his brother as everyone at the table looked at Ichiru. Since all eyes were on Ichiru's face they had missed him giving Kiseki the note, Ichiru then walking towards the exit.

"Oh crap..." Jeremy muttered when seeing Ichiru approaching Matt's table, then punching the other tribute in the face.

“Ichiru!” Kiseki said as he sprang to his feet, though he didn't go after his brother since Ichiru didn't continue the attack. Ichiru punched Matt on the left side of the jaw, the impact causing Matt to fall to the ground as Coral and their mentor looked at the scene in shock.

“Deal’s off, assh*le.” Ichiru growled in a low voice, bringing Matt to wipe away blood from his lip as he watched Ichiru leave the room.

"You'll regret that." Matt snarled as he pushed himself back to his seat.

"Now what do we do?" Coral asked as she looked at Matt and their mentor.

"Now the two of us just stick together and take them out one at a time." Matt responded.

"Matt must really be pissing off Ichiru." Caroline commented as she looked at everyone.

"I think we all know why." Stefan said as he looked up to Katniss and Peeta, who nodded in agreement.

"He started to care for her already." Katniss said, looking over to Aria who was still clearly shocked by everything. Kenny wrapped an arm around the toddler for comfort as Jeremy looked up, seeing Amelia still sitting by herself. He knew that she was Keiru's sister, though he still didn't know that the only reason why Keiru shot the arrow at Aria was to actually protect her. Peeta noticed Jeremy's gaze and followed it, seeing that Jeremy was looking over to Amelia. The fact that Keiru knew of the rebellion shocked Peeta a bit, though he also wanted to know if Amelia knew anything about it as well.

"Jeremy." Peeta said, Jeremy turning back to his father. Peeta knew better then to mention the rebellion right now, so his plan was to try and get close to Amelia first by gaining her trust and then question her. "Why don't you go over there and get to know Amelia?"

"But her brother shot that arrow at Aria." Jeremy responded in shock.

"Yes, her brother. Not her. Do you see them sitting together? No. Just go say hi and start up a conversation." Peeta said, bringing Jeremy to sigh. He stood up with his tray and walked across the lunch room, giving Amelia a friendly smile as he sat across from her.

"Hey, I'm Jeremy. I was wondering why you were sitting by yourself." Jeremy said.

"Watch out. There might be another romance." Caroline chuckled as she looked to Jeremy and Amelia, then over to Kiseki and giving him a smile.

"You're right. There certainly might be another one happening shortly." Stefan added with a smirk, though he wasn't talking about Jeremy and Amelia as he looked to both Caroline and Kiseki.

“Ashley.” Back on the roof Ashley was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't hear Ichiru arrive on the roof until after she heard his voice, bringing her to freeze from pacing as she quickly looked over to him. “I don’t know what he said to you just now, but whatever it was, it was a lie.” Ichiru paused for a moment, giving Ashley the time to recollect herself from the shock of seeing Ichiru and quickly walked up to him with her fists tightened.

"Give me one good reason why I should believe you." Ashley growled in anger.

“I don’t know why or how, but somehow in this short amount of time I’ve come to really care about you and your family. I know it seems unlikely considering our situation and all of the betrayal that generally comes from it, but it’s true.” Ashley looked down when Ichiru paused.

“I did make a deal with Matt yesterday, but it was only for the sake of keeping both you and Kiseki safe. He threatened to target Kiseki if I didn't go along with it, but I thought that maybe if I agreed to work with him, I could take him down when he wasn’t expecting it and get rid of the threat. I never intended to betray you.” Ichiru's words brought Ashley to look back up, the two locking eyes with each other. “When I said that I wanted to help you yesterday, I meant it. I really do care about you, and I will protect you, no matter what I have to do in order to.”

Ashley looked down again for a few moments, letting Ichiru's words sink in. The mention of Matt targeting Kiseki and using him as a threat made complete sense to Ashley, knowing Matt would do something like that. Ashley shook her head as she looked back up at Ichiru, though it wasn't because she didn't believe him.

"This is such a screwed up situation... these Games that we're in." Ashley sighed, though giving Ichiru a small smile. She didn't want to think about when it would be the time towards the very end of the Games, not wanting to think where her and Ichiru stand if they were the remaining two. She just wanted to pause time right then and there, and just live in that moment forever. Ashley kept the end of the Games to the back of her mind right now as she wrapped her arms around Ichiru and hugged him tightly.

"I'm sorry I thought you were really going to betray us. With Matt and these Games... everything is just screwing up in my head." Ashley said, releasing Ichiru and giving another sigh, though the small smile was still on her face.

OOC: Do you guys want me to skip to the night before the Games in my next post or wait a few more posts? Either way is fine with me. I'm just having a little trouble thinking of good posts right now until the night before the Games XD
Old 10-10-2012, 03:09 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

OOC: I guess either way works for me, too. xD

IC: Kiseki Kagami from District Four/ Michael Knight from District Two
Lunch Room

"Matt must really be pissing off Ichiru." Caroline commented as she looked at everyone. Kiseki gave a sigh as he sat back down next to the blonde, glad that Ichiru had only punched Matt and not continued hitting him or done something worse like he knew he had wanted to. With how the older twin had been gripping his knife earlier, Kiseki had been afraid he was going to attack him with that, but thankfully Ichiru knew better.

"I think we all know why." Stefan responded to Caroline, snapping Kiseki out of his thoughts as he and Michael looked over to the mentor, whose attention was on Katniss and Peeta.

"He started to care for her already." Katniss said as the two of them nodded in agreement, then looking over to Aria who was still clearly shocked. As Kenny wrapped an arm around her, Kiseki noticed Michael look at him from the corner of his eye, turning his gaze to the younger male in question.

He saw the blonde mouth something along the lines of ‘what was it?’, and at first he was confused, but then he realized that Michael must have seen Ichiru give him the paper and was referring to that. He gave a slight shake of his head and responded with ‘I’ll tell you later’. Michael nodded, although he didn’t seem completely satisfied with the answer. However, he couldn’t expect much of one since Kiseki hadn’t read it himself yet. He knew that the older teen would tell all of them if it was something important.

"Jeremy." Peeta’s voice brought both boys’ attention to him. "Why don't you go over there and get to know Amelia?"

"But her brother shot that arrow at Aria." Jeremy responded in shock.

"Yes, her brother. Not her. Do you see them sitting together? No. Just go say hi and start up a conversation." Peeta replied, bringing Jeremy to sigh. He then stood up with his tray and walked across the lunch room to join Amelia at her table.

"Watch out. There might be another romance." Caroline chuckled as she looked at the two while Jeremy tried to strike up a conversation, then over to Kiseki with a smile. He returned it with one of his own, and a slight smirk came onto Michael’s face almost the same time as Stefan’s as he looked at them.

"You're right. There certainly might be another one happening shortly." Stefan said, although his gaze had fallen on Caroline and Kiseki. The dark haired teen didn’t seem to notice, his gaze still on Caroline. However, it was obvious just from that fact that Stefan was probably right.

Roof

Ashley looked down again for a few moments after Ichiru spoke, and for a moment he thought that she didn’t believe him. This worry worsened when she looked back up at him and shook her head, but when she finally responded it was clear that that wasn’t the case.

"This is such a screwed up situation... these Games that we're in." She sighed, although a smile was on her face. Ichiru managed to return it after a few moments, although it was replaced by an expression of shock when Ashley wrapped her arms around him and hugged him tightly. After a few moments, he snapped out of it and returned the hug, trying to forget about where they were and why. He didn’t want to think about the end of the Games, and what it meant for them, since they were from different districts.

"I'm sorry I thought you were really going to betray us. With Matt and these Games... everything is just screwing up in my head." Ashley’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he released her as she let him go and gave another sigh. He noticed the smile still remained on her face, which brought him to give her one of his own.

“I can imagine.” He responded after a few moments. “I think it’s safe to say that everyone’s thinking is a little screwed up right now, with this situation we‘ve all been thrown into.” He looked at the ground for a moment then, the weight of the upcoming Games finally starting to come down on him. “I wish we could escape it somehow.”

Old 10-10-2012, 09:32 PM
Kaioo Offline

Amelia Kozaka,District One/Keiru Kozaka,District One/Brandon Lockhart,District Ten/Christian Wright,District Nine
Lunch Room

Amelia was lost in thought that she didn't even notice Jeremy approach her until he spoke, causing her to jump in shock, her head snapping to look up at him. "Hey, I'm Jeremy. I was wondering why you were sitting by yourself."

Amelia raised an eyebrow, intrigued as to why Jeremy had gone out of his way to talk to her, but then she remembered that he was the sister of the tribute whose child Keiru had nearly shot earlier in the training room, and she narrowed her eyes at Jeremy for a moment, before leaning back.

"Amelia." She responded, before then shrugging her shoulders. "In case you hadn't noticed, my brother is a little bit preoccupied right now, and I'd just end up being a third wheel."

Amelia glanced back at her brother for a few seconds, smiling softly at seeing him with Caitlyn, before she looked back at Jeremy as she leaned forward, as she sat her head in the palm of her hand which was now on the table. "I'm now wondering why you decided to come over here. It's quite intriguing if I'm honest." A smirk rose on her lips as she locked eyes with Jeremy. "I mean, I'm from District One, not exactly a district that's traditionally friendly with yours. On top of that, I'm the sister of the tribute that shot at your own sister's daughter. Forgive me for being skeptical, but I'm not exactly sitting in your good books."

Amelia remained silent for several moments as she thought over her next words, and she sat up properly as she folded her arms over her chest and smiled. "Though I wouldn't be against talking to you."

Keiru looked up from his bowl of ice cream at Caitlyn, smiling softly as he gazed at her for a bit. "So, how was training after I got forcibly removed?"

Brandon and Christian had long since finished eating, and were busy conversing with one another about various things to do with their respective districts, whilst their partners also seemed to be deep in their own conversation, before the duo's conversation started to veer towards the games in general.

"What was your favourite games?" Christian asked, causing Brandon to pause as he pondered upon his answer.

"Probably the one three years ago. The dude who won never once used a weapon besides his bare hands and teeth. It was amazing how he managed to not only survive for as long as he did, but actually went and won. He had to be really skilled." Brandon answered.

"Or, everybody else was terrible." Christian offered, and Brandon scoffed at that.

"Only the tributes from District twelve were terrible that year. They were killed literally straight away by the tribute from District Eight. He clothes-lined the pair of them when they went for the Cornucopia and he broke their windpipes. They were utterly weak." Brandon explained, and Christian fought back a laugh as he shook his head.

"That's just bad." Christian sighed.

"So, what's your favourite one then?" Brandon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'd have to say the four years ago. The dude who won used strategy and tactical thinking to outmanoeuvre the other tributes, and took them down when they were at their lowest, using the environment to his advantage. I don't think any of the tributes actually ever saw him again after the Cornucopia until they were dead or fatally wounded by him and in their last moments of life saw him. He was almost like an assassin." Christian stated, and Brandon nodded at him.

"That was a good one." Brandon smirked, before looking at his partner and nudging her and nodding. "We're heading off now then."

Christian nodded at him as he turned to his partner and motioned for her to follow. "We might as well go too, we're finished as well. We can continue our conversation."

With that, the foursome made their way out of the room, deep in conversation over various things to do with the games.

Old 10-11-2012, 03:21 AM
Kei Ochima Offline

Lunch Room/ Roof

"Amelia." The teenaged girl responded to Jeremy a few moments later, shrugging her shoulders. "In case you hadn't noticed, my brother is a little bit preoccupied right now, and I'd just end up being a third wheel."

Jeremy turned to the direction where Amelia was looking, seeing that Keiru was sitting at a table with a girl.

"I'm now wondering why you decided to come over here. It's quite intriguing if I'm honest." Amelia's voice brought Jeremy to turn back around and looked at her, seeing a smirk on her lips as the two locked eyes. "I mean, I'm from District One, not exactly a district that's traditionally friendly with yours. On top of that, I'm the sister of the tribute that shot at your own sister's daughter. Forgive me for being skeptical, but I'm not exactly sitting in your good books."

Jeremy remained silent during the moments Amelia had paused, trying his best to figure out the girl sitting across from him. She then sat up properly on the chair and folded her arms over her chest, giving Jeremy a smile.

"Though I wouldn't be against talking to you."

"Oh really?" Jeremy teased with a playful smile on his face. "Let's see, you are from District One after all, and you're right about our Districts not getting along too well. You're also right about your brother shooting an arrow at my sister's daughter." Jeremy paused, pretending he was lost in thought about the whole situation, though he gave out a chuckle. "Well for one, I'm nice to people if they're nice to me; it doesn't matter what District they're from. And two, you're not the one who shot the arrow at Aria. So for now since you actually haven't done anything to upset me, you're in my good book for now." Jeremy shrugged, taking a bite from his apple.

"So anyways," Jeremy began, swallowing his mouthful of apple. "Do you honestly know why your brother shot an arrow at Aria in the first place? I don't remember him giving my family any dirty looks since we've been here, or you giving us dirty looks either, so why would your brother shoot that arrow?"

“I can imagine.” Ichiru responded to Ashley after a few moments. “I think it’s safe to say that everyone’s thinking is a little screwed up right now, with this situation we‘ve all been thrown into.” Ichiru then looked at the ground for a moment then, bringing Ashley to do the same when knowing what he was thinking about. “I wish we could escape it somehow.”

"Me too." Ashley agreed as she gave a nod, looking up to the ledge of the roof. She walked over to it and looked down towards the city, the breeze flowing through her curls as the sun's rays beamed down and exposed Ashley's natural blonde and red highlights in her hair. "It's a shame that all of my parent's hard work during their rebellion didn't pay off. The only thing that changed was the rule stating that two victors could be crowned if both originated from the same District."

Ashley paused, looking around the roof with the slight fear that someone might be there and overhear her, but the only two on the roof were Ichiru and Ashley. She looked back over to Ichiru, her fire-red dress lightly flowing with the wind as well.

"Maybe we should start our own rebellion." Ashley joked and gave Ichiru another smile, trying to lighten the mood. She walked over to Ichiru and stood in front of him, placing a hand softly on his cheek. "With you promising to protect us... I don't know how I could ever repay you. I don't know how yet, but I'm going to make sure both of us come out alive in that arena. I know we're from different Districts, but I'm going to find a way for both of us to survive. I'm going to protect you too. I promise."

Ashley stared into Ichiru's eyes for a moment, an attraction making itself known for the other tribute. She couldn't explain it, nor did she understand it since she hasn't known Ichiru for that long and logic telling her that he could stab her in the back at any moment, but her heart told her that Ichiru would never do that. It told her that Ichiru truly did care for her, and that he would keep his promise.

A car's horn from down in the city snapped Ashley out of her daze, placing her hand down to her side and took a step back, fighting away a blush but still gave Ichiru a smile.

"We should head back down to the dining hall. The group might start to get worried." Ashley said, walking passed Ichiru and towards the door. Once she was back in the dining room her attention shifted to Matt, who had a bruise already forming on his cheek. Matt didn't say or do anything, simply giving Ashley a glare as she made her way back to her table.

"Is everything okay?" Caroline asked as she tore her gaze away from Kiseki.

"Yeah." Ashley said with a smile, giving her daughter a kiss on the forehead. When she looked at the emptied spot where Jeremy was sitting before however, Ashley looked at her parents in confusion. "Where's Jeremy?"

"He's sitting by the District One girl." Peeta responded, Ashley scanning the room and finding Jeremy sitting with Amelia.

"Isn't she Keiru's sister?" Ashley asked.

"Yeah." Katniss responded.

"Keiru told me why he shot the arrow at Aria." Ashley said, eyes from her table traveling to her. "Long story short, he actually wasn't trying to hurt her. He was actually protecting her, from people like Matt. He wanted Aria out of the Training Center before Matt or anyone else tried to actually kill her."

"We need to tell Jeremy that later so he doesn't go crazy trying to find Keiru in the arena." Peeta said. Ashley nodded, taking a bite from a piece of bread.

"We've been wanting to talk to you guys about a very important strategy in the arena." Stefan said as he looked at the tributes in front of him. "We'll tell Jeremy this later, but since all of you guys are an alliance then there's something you need to know. In the arena, right in the beginning when everyone goes to the Cornucopia, if things get too dangerous and complicated then you guys need to run and go your separate ways. Like say if Ashley, Jeremy and Caroline were on one side of the Cornucopia and Ichiru, Kiseki and Michael were on the other, if it doesn't look like you guys can regroup then you have to run. Run as far away from the Cornucopia as you can, and then when about two or three days pass by then make your way back to the Cornucopia so you guys can all regroup. This way if you guys do end up getting separated then you have a plan to come back together at a meeting spot."

"That's a really good idea." Caroline agreed.

"We were talking about that in the Training Center today." Katniss said.

"Yeah. We would had told you guys before but after Ashley left, Ichiru punched Matt right in the face." Peeta said in amusement.

"What?" Ashley's jaw dropped, now understanding why Matt seemed so furious.

"It was awesome." Aria giggled as the group chuckled, even Ashley.

OOC: I'll just continue so Keiru and Caitlyn can have their date on the roof :)
Old 10-11-2012, 05:26 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru Kagami from District Three/ Kiseki Kagami from District Four/ Michael Knight from District Two/ Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Roof > Lunch Room

"Me too." Ashley agreed with a nod, her gaze traveling over to the ledge of the roof before she walked over to it and looked down toward the city. Almost as though it had been set up, a breeze began to flow through her curls and the fire-red dress that she wore. The sun beamed down and exposed the natural blonde and red highlights in her hair, and Ichiru found himself frozen in place as he looked at her.

"It's a shame that all of my parent's hard work during their rebellion didn't pay off. The only thing that changed was the rule stating that two victors could be crowned if both originated from the same District." She spoke again and snapped the dark haired teen out of his daze, although he still couldn’t bring himself to move. He noticed her look around the roof with slight fear, but soon after understood why. She most likely felt as though someone else was there listening to them, which was perfectly understandable.

"Maybe we should start our own rebellion." She joked with a smile after looking back to him, and Ichiru couldn’t help but chuckle in response. The brunette then walked over to stand in front of him, softly placing a hand on his cheek. "With you promising to protect us... I don't know how I could ever repay you. I don't know how yet, but I'm going to make sure both of us come out alive in that arena. I know we're from different Districts, but I'm going to find a way for both of us to survive. I'm going to protect you too. I promise."

Ichiru was struck speechless again as the two of them stared into each other’s eyes for a moment. It could have been the angle the sun was shining, or it could have simply just been his imagination, but from here it looked as though Ashley was glowing. However, despite his confusion over this, one thing had made itself perfectly clear. He was well aware of the attraction to the brunette, and even though he didn’t understand it, he certainly wasn’t going to fight it anymore. Despite the nagging in the back of his mind that she could stab him in the back just as easily as Matt had, he knew she wasn’t that type of person, and that she would never do such a thing.

A car's horn from down in the city seemed to snap both of them back to reality, and Ashley removed her hand from his cheek and took a step back while giving him a smile. Ichiru was only able to return it for a moment before he had to avert his gaze to try and hide the red that was creeping onto his face.

"We should head back down to the dining hall. The group might start to get worried." Ashley’s words brought him to look back at her with a nod, following her back to the lunch room after she had passed him to head for the door. His gaze fell on Matt as they walked by, and he instantly noticed the bruise forming on his cheek from where he had punched him a few moments ago. He didn’t say or do anything as the two of them passed the table, although Ichiru knew he was probably planning something.

"Is everything okay?" Caroline asked as Ashley returned to the table, she and Kiseki tearing their gazes away from each other to look at the brunette.

"Yeah." Ashley responded with a smile, giving Aria a kiss on the forehead. Kiseki noticed that Ichiru hadn’t returned yet and glanced around the lunch room, hoping not to see him in another fight with Matt. Instead, he spotted him a few feet away with some Peacekeepers who had pulled him aside to give him a warning. He gave a sigh of relief, looking over to Michael in question when hearing him chuckle softly.

"Where's Jeremy?" Ashley’s question brought Kiseki’s attention back to her.

"He's sitting by the District One girl." Peeta responded as Ichiru took his seat beside his brother.

"Isn't she Keiru's sister?" Ashley asked, and the dark haired teen appeared confused for a moment before Kiseki directed him in Amelia‘s direction, and he saw Jeremy sitting across from her.

"Yeah." Katniss replied as Ichiru looked at Kiseki in question, wondering what Jeremy was doing with Amelia.

"Keiru told me why he shot the arrow at Aria." Ashley’s words brought all attention to her as she spoke. "Long story short, he actually wasn't trying to hurt her. He was actually protecting her, from people like Matt. He wanted Aria out of the Training Center before Matt or anyone else tried to actually kill her."

"We need to tell Jeremy that later so he doesn't go crazy trying to find Keiru in the arena." Peeta said, to which Ashley nodded as she took a bite of bread.

"We've been wanting to talk to you guys about a very important strategy in the arena." Stefan said, bringing Michael and the twins to look at him. "We'll tell Jeremy this later, but since all of you guys are an alliance then there's something you need to know. In the arena, right in the beginning when everyone goes to the Cornucopia, if things get too dangerous and complicated then you guys need to run and go your separate ways. Like say if Ashley, Jeremy and Caroline were on one side of the Cornucopia and Ichiru, Kiseki and Michael were on the other, if it doesn't look like you guys can regroup then you have to run. Run as far away from the Cornucopia as you can, and then when about two or three days pass by then make your way back to the Cornucopia so you guys can all regroup. This way if you guys do end up getting separated then you have a plan to come back together at a meeting spot."

"That's a really good idea." Caroline said, and Kiseki and Michael nodded in agreement. Ichiru wasn’t opposed, but the mentor’s words had sent him deep into thought over the possibilities in the arena and what to do if they arose.

"We were talking about that in the Training Center today." Katniss said.

"Yeah. We would had told you guys before but after Ashley left, Ichiru punched Matt right in the face." Peeta added in amusement.

"What?" Ashley's jaw dropped, but Ichiru said nothing about the event as he finally started on his food.

"It was awesome." Aria giggled, bringing the group to chuckle. The smile faded from Ichiru’s face shortly after as he remembered what Matt had said about targeting Aria if he had been lying about working with him. Now that he had bluntly taken back his alliance, he knew that the other tribute would most likely target the toddler. His grip tightened on the fork in his hand, bringing Michael to look at him in question, since he could easily see it from his place across from the older teen.

Kiseki sensed the anger coming off of his brother and looked over to him as well, giving him a light nudge. When given yet another questioning look, Ichiru merely shook his head. He knew he needed to tell them about Matt's threat, but even though they were all gathered here, it didn't seem like a good idea to do it in a place where he could easily be overheard.

"So, how was training after I got forcibly removed?"

Caitlyn looked up at Keiru as he spoke, thinking back to the remainder of the training session after Keiru had been escorted out.

“Pretty boring, actually.” She gave a soft chuckle. “All of the other tributes seemed to calm down and behave all of a sudden.” She glanced over at the table where Jason and her mentor sat, finding the other tribute was already looking at her - no, glaring. Was he angry with her because she was with Keiru? He hadn’t started acting this way until she had started spending more time with him. Why did it matter to him, anyway? She averted her gaze back to Keiru, the smile returning to her face. “So what time should I be on the roof tonight?”

She really didn’t understand how she could be so comfortable around him so soon, when she had never been that much of a social person to begin with - not to mention her trust issues. A day or two ago, she would have sooner hit a guy for mentioning going on a date with her rather than agree to it. But there was something about him that was different. She didn’t know what, but whatever it was, she knew she could trust it, and it was obvious that she had become attracted to it.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:21 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: Apologies for posting late

IC:
Keiru Kozaka,District One/Amelia Kozaka,District One
Lunch Room

“Pretty boring, actually.” Caitlyn responded, and chuckled, making Keiru's heart flutter, and he smiled softly. “All of the other tributes seemed to calm down and behave all of a sudden.” Keiru noticed that Caitlyn glanced away, and followed her gaze, seeing a tribute glaring at her, whilst Keiru was looking at the tribute, Caitlyn had looked back at him. "So what time should I be on the roof tonight?”

Keiru had a massive grin on his face and waved at the tribute glaring at Caitlyn, calling out to him. "Hey friend, you alright, you're starting to look like my grandmother when she's drinking prune juice." Keiru's grin turned into a smirk before he turned back to Caitlyn, and his face contorted into one deep in thought for several moments, before he nodded. "I've got some things I need to sort out," He gestured towards a door leading out of the room, a sad look on his face. "So, quarter to seven good for you?"

"Oh really?" Jeremy teased with a playful smile. "Let's see, you are from District One after all, and you're right about our Districts not getting along too well. You're also right about your brother shooting an arrow at my sister's daughter." Jeremy paused for a moment, seeming to be in thought, before chuckling. "Well for one, I'm nice to people if they're nice to me; it doesn't matter what District they're from. And two, you're not the one who shot the arrow at Aria. So for now since you actually haven't done anything to upset me, you're in my good book for now."

Amelia smiled weakly, a small blush on her cheeks, the very feeling of her blush confusing her. She hadn't been like this before. "So anyways," Amelia looked up at Jeremy, having averted her gaze when the blush arose. "Do you honestly know why your brother shot an arrow at Aria in the first place? I don't remember him giving my family any dirty looks since we've been here, or you giving us dirty looks either, so why would your brother shoot that arrow?"

The blush on Amelia's cheek died down, and she remained silent for several moments, before sighing. "Keiru tends to be rather... obtuse... putting it kindly, in what he does. He can be an insufferable idiot at times with his choices, but he usually means the best." Amelia paused for a moment as she shook her head, appearing to be annoyed at her brother. "Sometimes his actions just get on my nerves, even if he does mean the best. You see, Aria was in danger being in the same room as certain individuals here. Take that tribute from district thirteen. He's targeting your family. He wouldn't think twice about hurting Aria."

Amelia turned her head to look at Brandon who was just disappearing from the lunch room, and she turned her gaze back to Jeremy. "The tribute from district ten is also another one that wouldn't think twice. He's already targeted the girl from district seven. Several times. That throwing knife incident was no accident. If he's willing to accidentally kill a tribute, then a bystander that isn't 'protected' by the rules of these games wouldn't matter to him either." Amelia pondered on her thoughts for several moments. "My brother did it, essentially, to 'knock some sense' into your family to not let Aria just wander freely with people who would most likely seek to kill her. Keiru doesn't like seeing innocents hurt, especially after..." Amelia's sentence trailed off and she averted her gaze to staring down at the table in front of her, and she remained silent for a while before shaking her head and looking up at Jeremy. "Really, he can be an idiot at times, even if he does mean well. I apologise for his stupidity."

"He should have just gone up to one of you and told you that it was dangerous... rather than shoot at her... really stupid... but he did mean good... Keiru's really nice you know, and I'm rambling." Amelia muttered, before locking eyes with Jeremy, and she held the gaze for several seconds before a blush erupted on her cheeks and she broke the gaze, suddenly finding the empty tray in front of her really interesting.

Old 10-19-2012, 07:51 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Lunch Room

"Keiru tends to be rather... obtuse... putting it kindly, in what he does. He can be an insufferable idiot at times with his choices, but he usually means the best." Amelia responded after a few moments with a sigh. "Sometimes his actions just get on my nerves, even if he does mean the best. You see, Aria was in danger being in the same room as certain individuals here. Take that tribute from district thirteen. He's targeting your family. He wouldn't think twice about hurting Aria." Jeremy thought this over, knowing it was true.

"The tribute from district ten is also another one that wouldn't think twice. He's already targeted the girl from district seven. Several times. That throwing knife incident was no accident. If he's willing to accidentally kill a tribute, then a bystander that isn't 'protected' by the rules of these games wouldn't matter to him either." Amelia continued. "My brother did it, essentially, to 'knock some sense' into your family to not let Aria just wander freely with people who would most likely seek to kill her. Keiru doesn't like seeing innocents hurt, especially after..." Amelia trailed off as she averted her gaze down at the table, remaining silent for a while before shaking her head and looking up at Jeremy, bringing him to look up as well. "Really, he can be an idiot at times, even if he does mean well. I apologise for his stupidity." Jeremy looked back over to Keiru, then back to Amelia again.

"He should have just gone up to one of you and told you that it was dangerous... rather than shoot at her... really stupid... but he did mean good... Keiru's really nice you know, and I'm rambling." Amelia muttered, the two locking eyes and their gazes being held for several seconds before a blush erupted on both Jeremy's and Amelia's faces, the two looking away.

"Well, I'm glad we got that mix-up cleared before we entered the arena." Jeremy said, offering a small smile. "Aria had actually managed to escape our little brother who was supposed to be watching her." Jeremy paused and looked over to Aria, the smile still on his face as he looked back to Amelia. "For a small toddler, Aria is smarter than she looks. Looks like my family will have to keep a better eye on her. She's a little sneak like Ashley was when she was little." Jeremy chuckled.

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four
In her room

Hours past that day as nightfall fell over the Capitol, bringing Caroline to change into pajamas and stand in her room by the large window, looking out onto the lit city. Caroline wanted to enjoy every minute of it, since she knew she would only be thrown into an arena in the matter of days. The blonde tried not to show it, but it was clear that she was still nervous and scared from the whole situation. Caroline crossed her arms over her chest with a sigh, continuing to look at the city.

Ashley Mellark and Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve
In their room/ Front Garden

Ashley and Jeremy sat on a couch in their pajamas while Aria ran around the room to tire herself out, Ashley's hair still in curls while Caroline's was still straightened. Ashley couldn't help but laugh when Kenny had to jump out of the way of Aria before she ran into him, bringing Kenny to sigh.

"Isn't she tired yet?" Kenny asked.

"Nope." Peeta responded. "She's like a little energy-ball."

"Well Jeremy gave her a piece of cake before." Katniss pointed out, Jeremy putting on an evil grin as Ashley looked at him in shock.

"You didn't tell me you gave her cake! No wonder she's so hyper." Ashley stood up, placing on a pair of shoes and grabbed Aria a pair as well.

"Where are you going?" Kenny asked.

"To take her in the front of the building where they have that huge garden. She'll have a big area to run around in." Ashley responded. The area Ashley was taking her daughter to was still surrounded by the force field, though Aria was still going to have a good distance to run.

After when Ashley finished placing on Aria's shoes the two made their way to the elevator where they went down to the grand floor of the building, walking out the front door where a large garden was seen.

"Okay you, time to play." Ashley said as she let go of Aria's hand, who giggled and ran through the paths in the garden. Ashley followed her daughter, the two making it a game of Cat and Mouse.
Old 10-23-2012, 04:51 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Lunch Room

"Hey friend, you alright, you're starting to look like my grandmother when she's drinking prune juice." Keiru called out to Jason with a massive grin and a wave, and Caitlyn noticed the other tribute’s face contort with rage for the brief moment before he looked away.

Caitlyn couldn‘t help but chuckle softly in response as Keiru looked back at her, his expression shifting into one of thought for a few moments before he gave a nod - most likely to one of his own thoughts.

"I've got some things I need to sort out." He told her as he gestured towards a door leading out of the room, the expression on his face now a sad one. "So, quarter to seven good for you?"

Caitlyn was confused for a moment due to his expression, but after a moment the smile returned to her face and she gave a nod in response.

“Sounds good to me. I’ll see you then.”

Kiseki Kagami from District Four
District Four floor

Later that night, Kiseki had already showered and changed, completely forgetting about the note in his pocket as he left the room to wander the halls restlessly. He couldn’t stay in his room any longer; he had to at least walk around. The thought crossed his mind to go to the roof or to the garden outside, but he dismissed both options and instead ventured into the kitchen to get something to drink.

However, on his way there he spotted Caroline standing near the window of her room with her arms folded across her chest. He could easily sense her nervousness, and despite how well the two of them had been getting along, he still couldn’t shake the feeling that some of it was his fault - if not the majority of it.

He hesitated at the door as he debated with himself whether or not he should go inside, but in the end the choice to talk with her overrode his timidity and he reached up to lightly tap the door with his knuckle to let her know he was there before speaking.

“Hey… are you doing okay?”

District Three floor > Garden

Like his brother, Ichiru simply couldn’t stay in his room. He had wandered the halls aimlessly for several minutes now, even visiting the kitchen a few times for no reason at all. He had spoken with his mentor shortly, but the conversation hadn’t been long or interesting enough to kill his boredom.

He stopped in front of his room, frowning at the thought of going back inside. He needed some air, if not just for a few minutes. He thought about going to the roof, but shortly after he remembered that there was a garden in front of the building. It wouldn’t hurt to go there for a change of pace.

With this thought, he walked back down the hall to the elevator and took it down to the grand floor before proceeding outside. A large garden spread out before him, and he was sure that in the daylight it was far more beautiful than it was now - even though its beauty was breathtaking even now.

He heard laughter from up ahead after starting down one of the paths, which brought him to pause. At first he thought that it may be one of the other tributes, but it soon became clear that the voice belonged to a child - and there was only one child here that he knew of who that voice could belong to.

He continued down the path for a few more moments before he saw two figures up ahead, who appeared to be playing a game of Cat and Mouse. A small smile tugged at his lips as he watched them for a few moments, not saying or doing anything and simply observing. Somehow it was so peaceful just to watch them play; it almost made him forget where he was and what he would be thrown into in only a few more days.

OOC: Couldn't think of much >< I'll post for Michael when I can actually think of something for him lol.

Old 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four
In bedroom

As Caroline was staring out the large window leading to the city she saw Kiseki's reflection in the glass before he had tapped his finger on the bedroom door, the blonde not saying anything as she focused back on the city's lights.

“Hey… are you doing okay?” Kiseki asked after tapping his knuckle on the door. Caroline turned around and faced Kiseki, letting out a sigh as she shook her head.

"No, I'm not." Caroline responded, her voice sounding more upset than mad or rude. She knew that her and Kiseki were the only ones on the floor they were staying at since Stefan and the prep team were out in the city together, so Caroline didn't hold her words back since no one else would be able to hear them.

"Kiseki, I know that you've been saying that you would never hurt me if it came down to either saving me or Ichiru, but let's think realistically, okay? I already know that you would choose Ichiru over me, because you guys are brothers and that you love him. I know that right now you're saying different, but everything is going to change as soon as we get into that damn arena." Caroline paused, thinking over her next words.

"I think it would be best if I just go into the Games alone without an alliance. I'll be out of yours and Ichiru's way, this way when I do die in the Games then it wouldn't be because you had to choose." Caroline began walking towards the door as she already accepted her death, looking at the ground as she started to walk passed Kiseki. "So unless you can actually physically prove to me that things won't be any different as soon as we enter that arena, then I'm on my own from now on..."

Ashley Mellark from District Twelve
Front Garden

Ashley and Aria continued to play Cat and Mouse as they ran through the darkened paths, bushes of flowers and thick leaf bushes coming up to Ashley's waist which reminded her of a miniature labyrinth.

"You can't catch me mommy!" Aria giggled from a few feet ahead of Ashley, the young toddler turning a corner and running right into Ichiru. Aria fell on the ground and quickly looked up, Ichiru's figure being darkened due to the garden not having many lights. Aria let out a scream of fear as Ashley's eyes widened, adrenaline kicking in as she ran forward and dived over Aria, tackling Ichiru to the ground and pinning his neck with her left arm. She quickly drew back her other arm and was about to punch the threat in the face, realizing it was only Ichiru just before she connected her fist with his cheek.

"Ichiru?" Ashley asked, sighing in relief as she removed her arm from his neck. "I'm so sorry... I thought you were Matt or one of the other tributes trying to hurt Aria." Ashley got off of Ichiru and sat next to him, only to have Aria dive right on Ichiru's stomach.

"Hi Ichiru!" Aria said excitedly as Ashley laughed, laying down next to Ichiru as she looked up at the stars. Aria got off of Ichiru and and laid down on the other side of him, Ichiru being in the middle of Aria and Ashley.

"I really am sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you." Ashley said with a small laugh, looking at Ichiru for a few moments before looking back up at the star-lit night sky. This moment felt so good to Ashley, and even felt right somehow with Ichiru there with her and her daughter.
Old 10-26-2012, 03:52 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Kiseki Kagami from District Four
District Four floor

"No, I'm not." Caroline responded to Kiseki in a tone that told him she was clearly upset. "Kiseki, I know that you've been saying that you would never hurt me if it came down to either saving me or Ichiru, but let's think realistically, okay? I already know that you would choose Ichiru over me, because you guys are brothers and that you love him. I know that right now you're saying different, but everything is going to change as soon as we get into that damn arena." She paused, and a frown instantly came onto Kiseki’s face as he looked at her. He opened his mouth to respond, but stopped when the blonde continued.

"I think it would be best if I just go into the Games alone without an alliance. I'll be out of yours and Ichiru's way, this way when I do die in the Games then it wouldn't be because you had to choose."

For the first time since coming to the Capitol, Kiseki felt angry. It upset him that Caroline thought this way, and even more so that it was because of him. He didn’t know what he could possibly do to make her believe him, and it was starting to frustrate him. It felt like he had already lost her before the Games even began.

"So unless you can actually physically prove to me that things won't be any different as soon as we enter that arena, then I'm on my own from now on..."

Caroline started to walk by and leave the room, and at first Kiseki was frozen. He didn’t know whether it was because of anger or shock or if he just couldn’t move, but either way, his body remained still as she passed him until the thought that he was going to lose her resurfaced in his mind. The fear brought about by its scream chased away everything else and reanimated his body.

Physically. How could he show her how he felt physically?

He turned on his heel as his racing mind went completely blank, simply acting out of instinct as he reached out to catch her by the arm. There was a pause of only a second or two before he chased away all remaining timidity and pulled her to him, daring to connect his lips with hers when she had gotten close enough.

After a few moments that felt so much longer, he broke the kiss and leaned back to look at her. A blush erupted on his cheeks when he realized what he’d just done, but he ignored it and instead locked his eyes with hers and put a hand on either side of her face.

“I won’t leave you, Caroline. When we get into that arena, I’ll do anything and everything to make sure you stay safe. Please, don‘t isolate yourself from everyone. I can‘t go back home without you. I won‘t.“ He rubbed the thumb of his right hand across her cheek as he swallowed the lump that had suddenly formed in his throat, then offered a smile. “All we have to do is survive until help comes. I promise, I’ll make sure that you go back home. I’ll protect you.”

Front Garden

"You can't catch me mommy!"

Ichiru heard Aria’s giggle and her call to her mother, which snapped him out of his thoughts. However, by the time he had noticed the toddler running toward him, it was already too late to move. She crashed right into him and fell to the ground, looking back up at him and giving a scream of fear.

Ichiru realized that she probably didn’t recognize him because of the darkness, and was just about to try to comfort her when someone suddenly tackled him to the ground and pinned his neck to the ground with their arm. He returned to his senses just as the figure - who he guess was Ashley - drew back the other arm and started to punch him. Ichiru wiggled one of his arms free and attempted to catch the fist, but it stopped just before connecting with his cheek.

"Ichiru?" Ashley’s voice greeted his ears, and a sigh of relief followed shortly after. Ichiru felt her arm leave his neck as she spoke again. "I'm so sorry... I thought you were Matt or one of the other tributes trying to hurt Aria."

Ichiru started to answer as she got off of him and sat next to him, but stopped when Aria dove onto his stomach.

"Hi Ichiru!" The dark haired teen chuckled at the toddler’s excitement as Ashley laughed and laid down next to him. Aria followed suit, getting off of Ichiru and lying down on the other side of him. Ichiru relaxed and turned his gaze to the stars above them. Somehow this peaceful moment didn’t seem real, but he knew it was.

"I really am sorry. I hope I didn't hurt you." Ashley’s voice brought him to look back at her as she gave a small laugh, responding with a smile of his own.

“It’s okay. I’m the one at fault, anyway. I should have said something so that I wouldn’t alarm the two of you.” He said with a soft chuckle as he looked back up at the sky. “I didn’t expect to see you out here, though. Burning some energy before bedtime?”

Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
District Seven floor > Roof

Later that night, a knock came from the door of her room just as Caitlyn was putting on a pair of black knee-high leather boots. After receiving her ‘come in’ response, the door opened to reveal Jason standing there.

“Well aren’t you looking nice tonight.” There was a hint of surprise in his sarcastic comment upon seeing the brunette, who looked up at him briefly as she finished putting on her boots. “Daniel told me to come see if you were planning on having dinner with us.”

“Actually, I was just about to go get some fresh air.”

“Dressed like that?” Jason gave her a glance over; she wore a strapless dark red, form-fitting dress that came down to just above her knees with a sequined strap that wrapped around her neck and circled around just under her chest, appearing to be more for decoration than actually holding the dress up. Caitlyn had refused to wear heels again and had instead put on the flat-heeled boots with her dress.

“Is there a problem with it?”

“Not if you’re going to one of the fancy Capitol events.” Jason responded as his eyes came back to her face. “But for just a walk for some fresh air, it’s a bit much in my opinion.” He locked his eyes with hers as a serious expression came onto his face. “You’re going to meet that guy from District One, aren’t you?”

“What if I am?” Caitlyn folded her arms across her chest, returning the glare that she received from her partner in response.

“I don’t know what kind of spell he’s put on you, but you need to wake up and realize what’s going on here. He’s only trying to trick you into trusting him so that he can kill you off first thing in the arena! Can‘t you see that?”

“Keiru would never do something like that.” Caitlyn responded calmly, although the sharp expression in her eyes was anything but.

“That’s what he wants you to think, Caitlyn! You’re falling right into his trap!”

“How would you know what he’s planning to do? So far, he’s proven to be more trustworthy than you, and you’re my own partner!” Jason finally fell silent as the brunette responded, although the glare remained. “The one who saved me both times when another tribute attacked me wasn’t you; it was Keiru. You’ve done nothing but ignore me in public, and then give me crap about whatever I’ve done that seems wrong to you when we come back here. Right now you’re about as trustworthy as the tribute from Thirteen who has been causing so many problems.”

This statement appeared to anger the other tribute, but Caitlyn paid it no mind, crossing the room and walking passed him and into the hallway.

Jason started to grab her arm, but Caitlyn had seen it coming and jerked it away before he could get a solid grip on it, locking eyes with her partner in a hostile glare just as Daniel came down the hallway.

“What’s all of the commotion here?” He looked between the two in question, but Caitlyn and Jason kept their gazes locked on each other for several more moments before Caitlyn broke it to look at Daniel.

“It’s nothing. Just a small disagreement.”

Daniel nodded slowly, obviously not convinced as he looked between the two. Caitlyn glanced back at Jason before turning to head back down the hall.

“I’m going out for some fresh air. I’ll be back in a little while.” Daniel merely nodded in response, already knowing where she was going as he watched the brunette get on the elevator in the distance. However, unlike Jason, he thought of the attraction between Caitlyn and Keiru was a good chance for a powerful alliance. He looked over to Jason then, his expression dropping into a frown.

“You and I need to talk.”

OOC: Because I know my description of clothes still sucks, here's Caitlyn's dress xD http://www.dressonuk.com/bmz_cache/d...ing_Dress_.jpg

Old 10-27-2012, 05:51 PM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Kozaka,District One/Amelia Kozaka,District One/Brandon Lockhart,District Ten/Christian Wright,District Nine
Lunch Room->District One Suite->Rooftop/LR->DOS/Capitol-Corridor/Capitol-Corridor

Keiru was sat in the District One Suite having left the lunch room, having put an apron on and was hastily preparing the ingredients for the meal he was making for Caitlyn when he heard the door open behind him and turned to see Amelia walk in with a dazed smile on her face, and Keiru put down the utensils, turning to look at his sister, who just stared at him with a goofy look on her face before scrunching up her face.

"What?" she asked, clearly confused.

"Oh my god..." Keiru smirked.

"What?" she asked again, exasperated.

"How did I not see this sooner?" Keiru pondered to himself.

"What?" was all his sister asked again, seeming to be like a broken record.

"Could it be..." Keiru wondered out loud, to another what from his sister. "No no... could it?"

"What!?" Amelia groaned, beyond annoyed with her brother who smirked at her, but without another word he turned back to preparing the ingredients, which frustrated his sister. "So help me, Ru, tell me!"

Keiru flashed a playful smile at his sister before finishing with the ingredients and putting the food in the oven, before spinning round and wrapping his sister in a hug and squeezing tightly as he lifted her into the air, causing her to squeal and laugh as she wiggled her legs trying to escape, and they remained like this for several minutes before Keiru put her down, a genuine smile on his face.

"Jeremy." was all Keiru said, and Amelia went off into la-la-land, daydreaming about Jeremy with a goofy smile on her face before Keiru poked her nose, drawing her attention. "He seems nice."

"Mmm." Amelia mumbled, grinning sheepishly, before Keiru placed a hand on her cheek, an intense look on his face.

"You know I-" Keiru began, but Amelia cut him off.

"Yeah I know. It's alright, Ru." Amelia interrupted, bringing Keiru to smile as he kissed her chastely on her forehead. "So, Ru, what's the occasion?"

"Date." Keiru responded, grinning, and didn't notice the smirk from Amelia as she took in his facial features, wondering how he'd achieved it as he pulled the food out of the oven which was ready, and placed it in a bowl in a basket before heading to the door. "I'll be back later, Li."

XXXX
With that, Keiru made his way towards the elevator to take him up to the roof, and didn't even notice Brandon making to walk after him before Brandon was stopped by Christian.

"We want to win him over, not push him away, remember." Christian whispered, and Brandon nodded, and the two skulked away back to the lobby, lounging in the couches, before a squeal rose from outside and Brandon glared at the door leading outside where he could faintly see three shapes.

"Those Mellarks just..." Brandon growled, before Christian shook his head simply, and Brandon nodded.

"Let them live in their fantasy world before we get it destroyed. That Ichiru kid is already doing a pretty good job for us as is." Christian stated, and Brandon nodded, with a smirk on both their faces.

"Does she honestly think anything he's spouting is true at all? He's obviously been white knighting for her to get her guard down... it's outright disgusting and pathetic. What's hilarious is she believes all of it." Brandon chuckled. "Ichiru sure is a good actor..." Brandon paused, before leaning in to whisper so only Christian could hear in case anybody happened to be nearby, as you could never be too careful.

"We also have the potential for the perfect leverage in him in his twin. We could threaten to target him and hunt him down, or get some others to do so, I've noticed one or two tributes eyeing up Kiseki with interest in killing him." Brandon whispered. "If Kiseki died, Ichiru would be destroyed. So we could take out Ashley,Kiseki,Ichiru and most likely their partners too as well as any others involved. It'd be perfect."

"Genius." was Christian's response as he laughed, his laugh comparable to an evil villain's laugh.
XXXX

Keiru strode onto the roof clad in a similar set of clothes to what he'd worn earlier, though he lacked the tweed jacket this time, revealing the suspenders over his shoulders from his trousers. He had his left hand above his shoulder, the basket swinging calmly in it as he walked over to Caitlyn, offering the basket to her, with a grin on his face as he waited for her to take it.

"Made you chocolate chip cookies, and My God, let me say you look... it's impossible to put into words Caitlyn." Keiru stated simply, to explain what was in the basket and complimenting Caitlyn, before revealing a red rose in his other hand which he offered to Caitlyn, again waiting for her to take it from him, and he stepped back, waiting for her to eat a cookie or two, before nodding to himself. "I don't know what to really say as I... can't seem to form coherent sentences in regards to what I want to say... so I'll sing, since I've always been able to express myself through song much easier than speech and I hope it's not too much trouble that there's no music when I said there'd be... I'll just shut up and sing, I'm just rambling."

Keiru opened his mouth and began singing 'And She Will be Loved' by Maroon 5, his voice seeming to harmonize perfectly with the lyrics even without the music, and remained in the invisible tune of the song which would have been there if they'd had music. Whilst he was singing he was moving around Caitlyn, before arriving to the crescendo.

"I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
" Keiru finished, before placing a hand on Caitlyn's cheek, and gazing lovingly and intensely into her eyes, and if you looked closely at his features, you'd be able to see the faint bits of flour on the left edge of his lip, which remained on the edge of his lip surprisingly when the pattering sound of rain arose and the two were soon being hit by droplets of rain cascading down upon them as they stood there.

Keiru began to lean in, before stopping a few inches from Caitlyn's face, waiting for her to make a move, not even noticing that he'd held his breath in anticipation.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-27-2012 at 08:08 PM.