Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 10-11-2012, 07:00 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Post PETA’s Pokemon Attack: My Biased Response

PETA released a Pokemon parody recently. Needless to say, the response from the fandom has been... passionate. In this video, YouTube User csandreas sums up what many Pokemon fans feel. And I promise you, that your misguided attempts will

More...
Old 10-11-2012, 07:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: PETA’s Pokemon Attack: My Biased Response

I think im going to support pita and their insanity on this. Because people playing pokemon shouldn't be insulted by this kinda stuff. Pokemon arent real and to be honest the game they made was pretty funny.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
I think im going to support pita and their insanity on this. Because people playing pokemon shouldn't be insulted by this kinda stuff. Pokemon arent real and to be honest the game they made was pretty funny.
This! Just this! xD

I think the whole PETA thing is just being taken over the top now, plus it's becoming boring news. I mean, it's not even all that serious - nobody died, it wasn't a disaster and blah blah blah. Pokemon is a game, it's gonna get insulted and whatever- we have to deal with it.

Besides, the PETA game was awesome xD I love the wallpaper so much I'm using it! xD

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:41 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

This! Just this! xD

I think the whole PETA thing is just being taken over the top now, plus it's becoming boring news. I mean, it's not even all that serious - nobody died, it wasn't a disaster and blah blah blah. Pokemon is a game, it's gonna get insulted and whatever- we have to deal with it.

Besides, the PETA game was awesome xD I love the wallpaper so much I'm using it! xD

~Sealboy
that game was awesome ! plus pitas opinion means nothing when talking about code sprites and numbers and 000.

Now if they start fighting for cyber rights...we are all in real trouble !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-11-2012, 08:47 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM

Guys, can we please just let this go? As I said on the last one, we get it and PETA got the attention they wanted. I sincerely believe we are wasting the time and energy we're using on this that should be focused on the newest games in the franchise. One article, maybe two, was fine on this subject. Not five! We are letting this ruin the new games release! Please, I am begging you, stop posting articles on PETA's Pokemon Black and Blue and let us get back to the main focus of this week- Pokemon Black and White 2!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-11-2012, 08:57 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Guys, can we please just let this go? As I said on the last one, we get it and PETA got the attention they wanted. I sincerely believe we are wasting the time and energy we're using on this that should be focused on the newest games in the franchise. One article, maybe two, was fine on this subject. Not five! We are letting this ruin the new games release! Please, I am begging you, stop posting articles on PETA's Pokemon Black and Blue and let us get back to the main focus of this week- Pokemon Black and White 2!
Agreed. I'm kind of tired with all of the "PETA DID THIS" and "PETA DID THAT" in this section, so much to the point that I'm just purposely looking elsewhere whenever I see the word "PETA" on a thread name . I'd love to read more info on BW2 to be honest :3

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.