Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 10-10-2012, 11:13 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Training

Sarah continued down the path, continually looking over her shoulder. She could have sworn she felt something earlier...

"Guess I'm just being paranoid," she said unsurely. "Don't worry Aster, I'm sure it was nothing." She tried to reassure the Bulbasaur, who was looking a little scared. "How about we do some training? Maybe you can teach Reni some new moves?"

"Saur!" Aster nodded happily, enjoying the role of big brother.

"Okay Reni, come on out!" The Sunkern appeared in a flash.

The Pokemon faced each other across the path. "Aster, use Tackle! Reni, dodge and use Mega Drain!"

Aster ran toward Reni, who managed to dodge. Tendrils of green light sped toward Aster.

"Dodge it Aster, and use Razor Leaf!"

Aster leapt into the air, but Reni managed to redirect her Mega Drain to encase the Bulbasaur in green light.

"Nice one Reni!" Sarah cheered as Aster shook off the attack. "You're going to be ready for our next battle for sure!"
Official's Post:

Did you hear? Apparently Celestia is synonymous with coincidental. The next section in the current chapter of your journey is dripping with coincidence.

Occasionally attacks go wrong. Like, for example, a Mega Drain sucks up more than is intended. And that is certainly the case here.

You're aware that Bulbasaur is part Poison type, correct? Well, when your Sunkern sapped the Bulbasaur's energy, it also sapped some of its incredibly poisonous toxins that it keeps in its body. Uh oh.

"Sun," your plant Pokemon responds as you praise it for the great battle effort. Unfortunately, the Sunkern topples over and seems immobile, shaking ever so slightly. You go to check its condition. Not good. The Sunkern is burning up with an incredibly hot fever. Unless you find an antidote, the Sunkern is probably going to be out of action for a while.

But where can you find an antidote?

You're in the woods. Who knows what you might stumble upon? You could always look around and try to find something. Some say that a certain Pokemon in Route 3 can heal another of any ailment. Hmm.

Of course, looking for a cure will certainly snatch time away from your trip. Darn. You can either wait until you get to the next Pokemon Center or have your Sunkern fighting fit straight away. Either which way, it's probably not good to have the poor thing continue to suffer like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Leaving Navi Town

Dustin and his group enter Route 3 in yet another explosion of sparkles, this time Dustin emerging dressed as the green Samurai Ranger.
Official's Post:


Gizmo

A strange man approaches you. He is wearing a lab coat and some pretty funky glasses. He hobbles over to you, and takes a pretty close look at your person.

"Oh hey there, Mr Sparkle! You come here, expecting something good, hmmmmmmmmm?" the strange man asks you, twisting his head 360 degrees. "Let me look at your balls!"

Gizmo peers into your bag.

"Ohohohohoho! I see you have a Poke Ball and a Net Ball! The Poke Ball, well, that just captures Pokemon, y'see? And the Net Ball, well, that's pretty good at catching Bug and Water Pokemon, y'see?"

You look at the man, flabbergasted.

"Well, see you later! Hyuk hyuk hyuk!"

The man hobbles away, disappearing from view.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 10-10-2012, 11:20 PM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin's Avatar
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Celestia Region - Zenith Town
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Official's Post:


Gizmo

A strange man approaches you. He is wearing a lab coat and some pretty funky glasses. He hobbles over to you, and takes a pretty close look at your person.

"Oh hey there, Mr Sparkle! You come here, expecting something good, hmmmmmmmmm?" the strange man asks you, twisting his head 360 degrees. "Let me look at your balls!"

Gizmo peers into your bag.

"Ohohohohoho! I see you have a Poke Ball and a Net Ball! The Poke Ball, well, that just captures Pokemon, y'see? And the Net Ball, well, that's pretty good at catching Bug and Water Pokemon, y'see?"

You look at the man, flabbergasted.

"Well, see you later! Hyuk hyuk hyuk!"

The man hobbles away, disappearing from view.
Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Moving along Route 3

Dustin O.O's and hides his balls from the creepy old man...naturally, though, his face can't be seen because helmet. He slowly continues on his way, confused by the entire situation.
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 10-11-2012, 04:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Did you hear? Apparently Celestia is synonymous with coincidental. The next section in the current chapter of your journey is dripping with coincidence.

Occasionally attacks go wrong. Like, for example, a Mega Drain sucks up more than is intended. And that is certainly the case here.

You're aware that Bulbasaur is part Poison type, correct? Well, when your Sunkern sapped the Bulbasaur's energy, it also sapped some of its incredibly poisonous toxins that it keeps in its body. Uh oh.

"Sun," your plant Pokemon responds as you praise it for the great battle effort. Unfortunately, the Sunkern topples over and seems immobile, shaking ever so slightly. You go to check its condition. Not good. The Sunkern is burning up with an incredibly hot fever. Unless you find an antidote, the Sunkern is probably going to be out of action for a while.

But where can you find an antidote?

You're in the woods. Who knows what you might stumble upon? You could always look around and try to find something. Some say that a certain Pokemon in Route 3 can heal another of any ailment. Hmm.

Of course, looking for a cure will certainly snatch time away from your trip. Darn. You can either wait until you get to the next Pokemon Center or have your Sunkern fighting fit straight away. Either which way, it's probably not good to have the poor thing continue to suffer like that...
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Searching for a cure!

Sarah picked up Reni carefully. The poor Pokemon definitely wasn't well. "Saur, bulba," Aster frowned, looking down at the ground.

"Don't worry, Aster, it wasn't your fault." Sarah reassured her Pokemon. "Reni will be fine, we just need to reach the next town and find a Pokemon Center." Sarah returned Reni to her Pokeball and then took a quick look around. "I think that's Route 4 over there," she said. "It will lead us to the next town. It's a long trip though. There might be something here that could help us in the meantime. Can you have a quick look around, Aster? See if you can find some Pecha Berries or something. If not, we'll continue toward the next town."

"Saur!" Aster nodded, determined to help his Pokemon friend. He took off into the foliage on the side of the path.

"Be back here in fifteen minutes!" Sarah called after him, then walked into the forest on the opposite side of the path.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Morph's Avatar
Morph Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Between DC and MARVEL.
Posts: 1,581
Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: Just arrived on Route 3

We are starting are way through route 3. "Lets go Snorunt." I had decide earlier to keep Minccino in its pokeball.
__________________

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 10-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Moving along Route 3

Dustin O.O's and hides his balls from the creepy old man...naturally, though, his face can't be seen because helmet. He slowly continues on his way, confused by the entire situation.
Official's Post:

You continue on your way so slowly that you trip on a rock and tumble into the forest. TUMBLE TUMBLE TUMBLE.

Oh wow! You just found a shortcut! You can probably get to Route 4 in about 6 less hours, now!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Searching for a cure!

Sarah picked up Reni carefully. The poor Pokemon definitely wasn't well. "Saur, bulba," Aster frowned, looking down at the ground.

"Don't worry, Aster, it wasn't your fault." Sarah reassured her Pokemon. "Reni will be fine, we just need to reach the next town and find a Pokemon Center." Sarah returned Reni to her Pokeball and then took a quick look around. "I think that's Route 4 over there," she said. "It will lead us to the next town. It's a long trip though. There might be something here that could help us in the meantime. Can you have a quick look around, Aster? See if you can find some Pecha Berries or something. If not, we'll continue toward the next town."

"Saur!" Aster nodded, determined to help his Pokemon friend. He took off into the foliage on the side of the path.

"Be back here in fifteen minutes!" Sarah called after him, then walked into the forest on the opposite side of the path.
Official's Post:

You send your Bulbasaur on its merry way to bring back something that can remedy the situation. Your Sunkern really doesn't look too good - its panting heavily and the heat it emanates almost feels like it's burning your skin. You need to do something - and fast.

You stroll into the forest in the other direction to your Bulbasaur - are you sure he can handle himself out there? I mean, the forest is full of nasties - wild Beedrill, random Foongus, poachers, anything! The forest floor squelches underneath your feet, forcing some of the mud to splatter your shoes - your feet feel wet, euck! Along the way you see a lot of wild berries growing - a few Oran, Rawst, Aspear, etc. However, no Pecha Berries are in sight. Desperation is starting to take its toll on your body, forcing a nervous sweat to trickle from your forehead, splattering the Sunkern in the face. As disgusting as that might seem, the Sunkern seemed to feel some kind of relief from the cool water.

You continue walking for a while. In the distance, you think you can make out the appearance of a small hut. People live in this forest? Perhaps you should check it out and see if they can offer you assistance.

Better not leave Aster behind, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: Just arrived on Route 3

We are starting are way through route 3. "Lets go Snorunt." I had decide earlier to keep Minccino in its pokeball.
Official's Post:

As you walk, you see several large piles of dirt on the floor. They look awfully suspicious.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:22 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin's Avatar
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Celestia Region - Zenith Town
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You continue on your way so slowly that you trip on a rock and tumble into the forest. TUMBLE TUMBLE TUMBLE.

Oh wow! You just found a shortcut! You can probably get to Route 4 in about 6 less hours, now!
Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Moving along Route 3

Dustin and group tumble tumblr tumble. He gets up, looks around at his new surroundings, smiles slightly, and continues moving on..
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:48 AM
Morph's Avatar
Morph Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Between DC and MARVEL.
Posts: 1,581
Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post


Official's Post:



As you walk, you see several large piles of dirt on the floor. They look awfully suspicious.
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 3

"Lets see what see whats up with those dirt piles, ey Snorunt."We go to inspect.
__________________

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 10-12-2012, 03:11 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You send your Bulbasaur on its merry way to bring back something that can remedy the situation. Your Sunkern really doesn't look too good - its panting heavily and the heat it emanates almost feels like it's burning your skin. You need to do something - and fast.

You stroll into the forest in the other direction to your Bulbasaur - are you sure he can handle himself out there? I mean, the forest is full of nasties - wild Beedrill, random Foongus, poachers, anything! The forest floor squelches underneath your feet, forcing some of the mud to splatter your shoes - your feet feel wet, euck! Along the way you see a lot of wild berries growing - a few Oran, Rawst, Aspear, etc. However, no Pecha Berries are in sight. Desperation is starting to take its toll on your body, forcing a nervous sweat to trickle from your forehead, splattering the Sunkern in the face. As disgusting as that might seem, the Sunkern seemed to feel some kind of relief from the cool water.

You continue walking for a while. In the distance, you think you can make out the appearance of a small hut. People live in this forest? Perhaps you should check it out and see if they can offer you assistance.

Better not leave Aster behind, though.
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Heading for the hut!

It was beginning to get hot. Sarah continued walking through the forest, glad of the shade of the trees. Eventually she spotted what seemed to be a small hut up ahead.

"We really should get back to Aster," Sarah said to the half-unconscious Sunkern. "But maybe there's someone in there who can help us. It'll take far too long to go back and forwards. We'll just take a quick look..."

Sarah ran towards the hut. When she finally reached it, she was puffing heavily. She knocked on the door nervously. "Hello?" she called. "Can anyone help us? My Sunkern is really sick!"

"We'll give them 2 minutes to answer," Sarah said, looking down at her watch. "That's if there's anyone home... Then we'll go back and collect Aster. He may have found something to help. Otherwise we're off to the next town!"
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:27 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Moving along Route 3

Dustin and group tumble tumblr tumble. He gets up, looks around at his new surroundings, smiles slightly, and continues moving on..
Official's Post:
You wander down the route, pleased with your new shortcut.

Nothing of consequence happens... continue!
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:30 AM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin's Avatar
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Celestia Region - Zenith Town
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
You wander down the route, pleased with your new shortcut.

Nothing of consequence happens... continue!
Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Moving along Route 3

...continues.
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 10-12-2012, 03:16 PM
Pokemon Breeder Dustin's Avatar
Pokemon Breeder Dustin Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Celestia Region - Zenith Town
Posts: 159
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Yahoo to Pokemon Breeder Dustin Send a message via Skype™ to Pokemon Breeder Dustin
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Dustin

Party:
Currently: Moving along Route 3

The group departs for Route 4.
Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 10-13-2012, 12:54 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 3

"Lets see what see whats up with those dirt piles, ey Snorunt."We go to inspect.
Official's Post:

As you get nearer, you hear a strange clicking sound. Some of the mounds begin to twitch. All at once, one erupts and a large, winged bug crawls out. It clicks its pincers angrily.

You quickly duck behind a tree to avoid being seen. The Nincada makes some more strange clicking noises and now more Nincada appear from the dirt piles, a dozen in all. The first Nincada seems to be commanding them via a series of clicks. They organise themselves into two lines and begin to march deeper into the forest. You can't help but wonder what they're up to. On the other hand, they didn't look happy, and haven't you learned your lesson about wandering off the path? You take a moment to make your decision. Are you going to follow the Nincada, take a closer look at the dirt mounds or continue along Route 3?
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 10-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Heading for the hut!

It was beginning to get hot. Sarah continued walking through the forest, glad of the shade of the trees. Eventually she spotted what seemed to be a small hut up ahead.

"We really should get back to Aster," Sarah said to the half-unconscious Sunkern. "But maybe there's someone in there who can help us. It'll take far too long to go back and forwards. We'll just take a quick look..."

Sarah ran towards the hut. When she finally reached it, she was puffing heavily. She knocked on the door nervously. "Hello?" she called. "Can anyone help us? My Sunkern is really sick!"

"We'll give them 2 minutes to answer," Sarah said, looking down at her watch. "That's if there's anyone home... Then we'll go back and collect Aster. He may have found something to help. Otherwise we're off to the next town!"
Official's Post:

You knock on the door, hoping that someone would be inside to help alleviate your current situation. The door opens slightly, creaking as it does so. Two shy brown eyes peer at you from the crack.

"H-hello?" The old man seems nervous. You politely explain the situation to him.

"O-okay. Please, come in."

You walk inside the little hut. Everything is made from wood - the table, the chairs, the cupboards, everything. The kitchen also smells deliciously fruity. You cautiously take a seat at the table - on top of it is a colourful blue fruit-bowl containing lots of delicious berries: Tamato, Pinap, Oran and Pecha!

"Don't worry, the man said," taking a few of the Pecha berries from the bowl. "I'll fix your Sunkern up some Pecha soup. That should cure the poison. The name's Joe, by the way."

The man carefully peels and chops up the berries. They are then mashed and put into a pan of boiling water, amongst other things. As he cooks the soup, you wonder whether or not you should make conversation with him. He seems oddly nervous. You wonder why a man would live out in the forest alone like this.
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:18 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 3 from Navi Town
"Treee!" "Nya!" Treecko and Meowth are hanging on the vines of the dark Eternity Forest. They seem to be having fun.
"Treecko, Meowth, let's rest for awhile, it's lunch time!"
I take out the remaining home-cooked food that have stayed for 5 days in my bag. I open a bag of Poffins and lie them out on the ground as I sit down on a broken tree trunk. Then, I take out my lunch and sniff at it. Hmm, smells edible. Treecko and Meowth jump down and try to grab as many Poffins as they can.
Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 10-13-2012, 09:05 PM
Morph's Avatar
Morph Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Between DC and MARVEL.
Posts: 1,581
Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

As you get nearer, you hear a strange clicking sound. Some of the mounds begin to twitch. All at once, one erupts and a large, winged bug crawls out. It clicks its pincers angrily.

You quickly duck behind a tree to avoid being seen. The Nincada makes some more strange clicking noises and now more Nincada appear from the dirt piles, a dozen in all. The first Nincada seems to be commanding them via a series of clicks. They organise themselves into two lines and begin to march deeper into the forest. You can't help but wonder what they're up to. On the other hand, they didn't look happy, and haven't you learned your lesson about wandering off the path? You take a moment to make your decision. Are you going to follow the Nincada, take a closer look at the dirt mounds or continue along Route 3?

Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 3

"Oh, what to do the entrance to Route 4 is almost insight but the dirt mounds are suspicious. All the nincada probably earlier so lets take a look at the mounds before we head out." Bando and Snorunt slowly creep closer to the mounds while keeping an eye out for any possible danger.

*Just what will be in the dirt mounds*
__________________

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com