Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Groups/Clubs

Groups/Clubs Start a Pokemon or non-Pokemon related Group/Club for your favorite topic. Whether it's a group/club for one of the good guys like Ash, Misty, or Brock, to the villains like Team Rocket, Team Magma, and Team Aqua. Your group can be whatever you want.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #406  
Old 10-12-2012, 05:22 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Do you think I should recieve my egg from Sam Oak or Mr. Pokemon because I believe it would be strange to happen to have this egg the whole time and not even mention it?
Yeah that works ill have it gifted to you.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #407  
Old 10-12-2012, 05:28 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Alright that seems great. By the way, thanks for telling me about this "game," it has been rather enjoyable.
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #408  
Old 10-12-2012, 02:09 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Alright that seems great. By the way, thanks for telling me about this "game," it has been rather enjoyable.
of course, normally people who like posting in the trivia section kinda like the game.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #409  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Wow, Dredd I love what you did with my Trainer card!
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #410  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:59 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Wow, Dredd I love what you did with my Trainer card!
I try to update trainer cards in my free time. Cms is really neat so i avoided hers..plus i was afraid of her yelling at me..lol

For anyone else who noticed any changes I was just trying to help.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #411  
Old 10-12-2012, 05:25 PM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
I try to update trainer cards in my free time. Cms is really neat so i avoided hers..plus i was afraid of her yelling at me..lol

For anyone else who noticed any changes I was just trying to help.
Thanks for the compliment, and I wouldn't have yelled at you. X3 I try to update mine after every post so I don't get behind in keeping track of my points, but if I have a miscalculation or mistake somewhere on it feel free to fix it. I'm going to check my calculations shortly after I post in Gold if I get the chance.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #412  
Old 10-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
Thanks for the compliment, and I wouldn't have yelled at you. X3 I try to update mine after every post so I don't get behind in keeping track of my points, but if I have a miscalculation or mistake somewhere on it feel free to fix it. I'm going to check my calculations shortly after I post in Gold if I get the chance.
your welcome, your card set up is nice. I think the font may be a little to fancy for my taste but it has all the information you need on it, with extra stuff.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #413  
Old 10-13-2012, 02:08 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

I'm not going to be on most of tomorrow, maybe not until tomorrow night. I'm flying out to visit my grandmother, and I need to take two planes with a two hour layover. So I'll most likely be inactive in the game for over seven hours. So yeah, try not to leave me too far behind in the games! Jaye said she wouldn't mind moving my character in Red if I remember correctly, so in Gold try not to leave me terribly far behind. I'll be seeing y'all when I am at my grandmother's and settled in!
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #414  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:07 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
I'm not going to be on most of tomorrow, maybe not until tomorrow night. I'm flying out to visit my grandmother, and I need to take two planes with a two hour layover. So I'll most likely be inactive in the game for over seven hours. So yeah, try not to leave me too far behind in the games! Jaye said she wouldn't mind moving my character in Red if I remember correctly, so in Gold try not to leave me terribly far behind. I'll be seeing y'all when I am at my grandmother's and settled in!
have a safe flight ! and Ill make sure to bring you along
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #415  
Old 10-14-2012, 01:53 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

What were to happen if a Pokemon refused to evolve? Just an idea I have and I would like to know how that would affect things for my character and that Pokemon.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #416  
Old 10-14-2012, 02:10 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
What were to happen if a Pokemon refused to evolve? Just an idea I have and I would like to know how that would affect things for my character and that Pokemon.
that could work but it could never ever evolve if we made it so you could level it up.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #417  
Old 10-14-2012, 02:17 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
that could work but it could never ever evolve if we made it so you could level it up.
That's fine. I don't want Ren to evolve, so I can agree to that.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #418  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:01 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
That's fine. I don't want Ren to evolve, so I can agree to that.
Perhaps the item "everstone" could be added it to the list. Ren could hold it and level up as if she was evolving, and level up normally after 30?

Also would it technically be considered against the rules to check the silver thread and see what the other side is up to?
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
  #419  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:08 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragotech View Post
Perhaps the item "everstone" could be added it to the list. Ren could hold it and level up as if she was evolving, and level up normally after 30?

Also would it technically be considered against the rules to check the silver thread and see what the other side is up to?
Well there are everstones in GCEA but they really dont serve a point. In this case they really wouldnt help unless i changed what they do ;)

also feel free to look at silver if you like. Markus reads both, Youll find that the two stories are very close to each other. You guys move around each other a lot.
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #420  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:17 AM
Dragotech's Avatar
Dragotech Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: *Points* A rock!!
Posts: 3,120
Default Re: Gotta catch em' all !: Club

Is that so? We should be more observant, although right now I wouldn't put up much of a fight.
I also have a question about combat. Do all of the different effectiveness circles apply from the Pokemon games, and if they do how would a battle between a ghost type and a normal type run?
__________________
"I was talking with a friend, and we ended up with Zeus being Mr. Clean and going around banishing dust with a single wipe"
-Eternal Moonlight
VPP stats Elder Scroll Club
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com