Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-14-2012, 12:04 AM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Happy days are HERE!!! I just noticed Garchomp is legal once again in Smogon OU Standard battles!!!

However, the abilities Sand Veil and Snow Cloak are now banned from Smogon OU Standard battles.
I will not be making articals for pe2k nor will I be doing pokemon of the week as my grammer is not up to hkims standards so I cannot do it.
Old 10-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Im sorry to hear that Aqua.

@Joel. Awesome no snow cloak !

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-14-2012, 02:01 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

I'd love for you to remove your top.....oh wrong forum.

TUST, DSL, Dredd, wth is your real name; pick one (wut up)
Old 10-14-2012, 02:29 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron

Quote:
Im sorry, Aggrons scare me !!!
As they should. They are a BOSS...godora.

You know, I never knew Aggron could learn Dark Pulse until I looked at B/W 2's move tutor list for it :/ I was like ":O".

Hmm, I'd like to make a Beedrill too...Sniper with Focus Energy would make a potent combo. Yay unorthodox methods~
Old 10-14-2012, 02:32 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery The Fated View Post
I'd love for you to remove your top.....oh wrong forum.

TUST, DSL, Dredd, wth is your real name; pick one (wut up)
Look who has crawled up from the dead!!! Welcome, and very nice seeing you around. Hope you can stay for a bit. Where have you been, and how have you been?

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 10-14-2012, 03:08 AM
Mystery The Fated Offline

Quote:
Look who has crawled up from the dead!!! Welcome, and very nice seeing you around. Hope you can stay for a bit. Where have you been, and how have you been?
I don't crawl <_< maybe drag lol, but I'm fine. Checking up on an old friend. Your a new face.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:45 AM
Silver Surfer Offline

Send a message via MSN to Silver Surfer

-Name: Silver Surfer
-Preferred Name: Silver
-Reason For Joining: Wanted to get back into pokemon.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: no idea.
-Time Zone GMT Format: GMT +1
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Showdown/PO): wif as soon as i find out why its not working
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: nope
Old 10-14-2012, 01:44 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:

Ye it's a pitty, it would require someone completely dveoted to fixing my grammar nd I don't really wnat to aks that of anyone
Old 10-14-2012, 07:23 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I don't crawl <_< maybe drag lol, but I'm fine. Checking up on an old friend. Your a new face.
Hey man ! glad to see a real post form you ! and you know joel ..lol thats skippythegreat f.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Surfer View Post
-Name: Silver Surfer
-Preferred Name: Silver
-Reason For Joining: Wanted to get back into pokemon.
-Greatest Pokemon Related Achievement: no idea.
-Time Zone GMT Format: GMT +1
-Available Platforms (ex: Wifi/Showdown/PO): wif as soon as i find out why its not working
-Any Other Noteworthy Details about yourself: nope
Awesome new recruit ! welcome to the clan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
Ye it's a pitty, it would require someone completely dveoted to fixing my grammar nd I don't really wnat to aks that of anyone
Well you are always welcome to write something up for the battlin center

Old 10-14-2012, 07:31 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Garchomp has certainly one of the most controversial pokemon in history. Back in 4th generation he had the honour of being the first pokemon banned and for good reason he had the typing, he had the bulk, the had the speed and he had the moves, few things could take an attack from 2+ outrage and even fewer of them could hurt them back, weavile and bronzog owed much of their usage due to garchomp and they were indeed used frequently in the top 20 despite their mediocrity and of course garchomp was king, no 1 in usage every single month unquestioned. Then he got banned and surprisingly took ubers by storm, being both faster than most ubers and still hitting hard even by uber standards he fitted in nicely to his life as a starchy tuber . Later people thought hey maybe he is not so bad and he got re-tested and again he was banned althrough admittedly it was very close vote.
5th gen came and the power creep arrived and it seemed garchomp was solid ou but again he was banned to ubers for being overpowered. However recently smogon wondered whether it was really garchomp that was the problem and here we come to a completely different conclusion. Sand veil cmae under scrutiny and as this was the sole ability of chomp people wondered whether this is what had broken chomp. A tested for chomp and sand veil was done and even before it started it was obvious most people had made up their mind, the stone edge accuracy made garchomp really hard to counter and thus made him broken, not hiding behind hax most thought garchomp was easy to handle and during the test this was thus proven too and the mighty chomp was voted by a landslide into out with only 3 out of 50 odd people thinking he was broken.
Now the future is bright for garchomp he has been given a chance to redeem himself in the most used tier and may his furry hold no bound. This dragon was banned for good reason, hax pushed him too far, but base 130 attack is all too apparent with stab outrage and earthquake, may god have mercy on all those that face this mighty dragon.

here is the garchomp artical, i am having issues with my pms so i can't pm it.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Joel Offline

Just noticed something about the Dream Radar. It will only give you a chance to capture the legendaries in the games you have defeated the Eliete 4 in. I now hav DW Giratina, Ho-Oh, and Lugia.

I never owned Diamond, so Dialga will never happen for me, but now I have figured out Palkia will be highly unlikely for me. I gave the game to the kid in my house to play, and since he never beat the E-4, no Palkia for me, for now. I doubt I will bother beating the E-4 in Pearl just to get something I will probably never use, anyways.

But yeah, if you want the D/P/Plt/HG/SS mascot Pokes from the Dream Radar, be sure you have a save file in which you have beaten the E-4 on those carts, or you won't be getting them.

It's all good though, Giratina and Lugia were the only two that really interested me.

And one more thing......

Quote:
No I'm not, I just decided to conform my username over all of the Poke sites I frequent. At one point I was your fiercest rival in the LMSSI. ;)

I used to be known as "Skippy the Great".

(Mystery be actin' like a noob now. ) (lol)

Old 10-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Hey Joel hows your weekend going ?

Old 10-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Just noticed something about the Dream Radar. It will only give you a chance to capture the legendaries in the games you have defeated the Eliete 4 in. I now hav DW Giratina, Ho-Oh, and Lugia.

I never owned Diamond, so Dialga will never happen for me, but now I have figured out Palkia will be highly unlikely for me. I gave the game to the kid in my house to play, and since he never beat the E-4, no Palkia for me, for now. I doubt I will bother beating the E-4 in Pearl just to get something I will probably never use, anyways.

But yeah, if you want the D/P/Plt/HG/SS mascot Pokes from the Dream Radar, be sure you have a save file in which you have beaten the E-4 on those carts, or you won't be getting them.

It's all good though, Giratina and Lugia were the only two that really interested me.

And one more thing......

No I'm not, I just decided to conform my username over all of the Poke sites I frequent. At one point I was your fiercest rival in the LMSSI. ;)

I used to be known as "Skippy the Great".

(Mystery be actin' like a noob now. ) (lol)
lugia and ho-oh are the only legandaries with solid abilities, telepathy seriously troll freak? oh i guess it's decent on multi battles for dialga, but then again spamming earthquake is what you do in doubles.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:03 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:
Hey Joel hows your weekend going ?
Decent, so far. Worked yesterday and today though.

Otherwise, been playing White 2. Have all eight badges, all three Therion formes, Giratina, Ho-Oh, and Lugia from the Dream Radar, and all but Tornadus have "playable" natures (Thundurus is Timid, Landorus was Naive, Giratina was Relaxed, Ho-Oh was Calm, and Lugia was Timid).

Now trying to search around the actual Dream World for interesting stuff.

Old 10-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Decent, so far. Worked yesterday and today though.

Otherwise, been playing White 2. Have all eight badges, all three Therion formes, Giratina, Ho-Oh, and Lugia from the Dream Radar, and all but Tornadus have "playable" natures (Thundurus is Timid, Landorus was Naive, Giratina was Relaxed, Ho-Oh was Calm, and Lugia was Timid).

Now trying to search around the actual Dream World for interesting stuff.
niave is good for old lando he can run a mixed set with hidden power ice.