Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-14-2012, 10:53 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Decent, so far. Worked yesterday and today though.

Otherwise, been playing White 2. Have all eight badges, all three Therion formes, Giratina, Ho-Oh, and Lugia from the Dream Radar, and all but Tornadus have "playable" natures (Thundurus is Timid, Landorus was Naive, Giratina was Relaxed, Ho-Oh was Calm, and Lugia was Timid).

Now trying to search around the actual Dream World for interesting stuff.
did you get to battle all the gym leaders from the other regions?

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-14-2012, 10:56 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
i got both games and since i have done white2 in the past i gave black 2 a whirrl and i still think black kyruem is very ugly

Soon as more codes come out that are not code junkies i'll set up the ar thread for bw2
Old 10-14-2012, 11:30 PM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
You only do that in the Pokemon World Tournament. I did the PWT one time, but only the intro versionyou go to when you first enter into Driftveil City.

Also, note, there is one former gym leader that does not appear in the Pokemon World Tournament. Koga does not appear. Guessing it's because he was upgraded to the Elite Four in G/S/C/HG/SS.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:03 AM
Knuckles Offline

Send a message via AIM to Knuckles Send a message via Yahoo to Knuckles

A few things..
1. I'm mad... Was planning on playing through the game on challenge mode so i went into Japanese game to transfer over the key.. the key unlocked easy mode... Apparent you unlock challenge mode by beating the main story in black... My Japanese version is white >:(
2. Of all the people in town I know, nobody is too terribly close to beating their game except one person... They have white...
3. Since I restarted before i got going for nature, NONE of my genies I got from the dream radar are playable (tornadus is impish, thundurus is jolly, landorus is quiet)

On a slightly brighter side, the team I'm actually going to playthrough with is as follows;
Snivy
Riolu
Bronzor
Staryu
Porygon
Rotom

I got several spare stones to use, and about 3 sacred ash from the dream radar as well. Eventually going to check iv's
Old 10-15-2012, 02:42 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
You only do that in the Pokemon World Tournament. I did the PWT one time, but only the intro versionyou go to when you first enter into Driftveil City.

Also, note, there is one former gym leader that does not appear in the Pokemon World Tournament. Koga does not appear. Guessing it's because he was upgraded to the Elite Four in G/S/C/HG/SS.
Well thats strange because both Geo and Blue are shown as gym trainer sprites.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
A few things..
1. I'm mad... Was planning on playing through the game on challenge mode so i went into Japanese game to transfer over the key.. the key unlocked easy mode... Apparent you unlock challenge mode by beating the main story in black... My Japanese version is white >:(
2. Of all the people in town I know, nobody is too terribly close to beating their game except one person... They have white...
3. Since I restarted before i got going for nature, NONE of my genies I got from the dream radar are playable (tornadus is impish, thundurus is jolly, landorus is quiet)

On a slightly brighter side, the team I'm actually going to playthrough with is as follows;
Snivy
Riolu
Bronzor
Staryu
Porygon
Rotom

I got several spare stones to use, and about 3 sacred ash from the dream radar as well. Eventually going to check iv's
that seems like a decent team to play through with, where did rotom come from ?

Old 10-15-2012, 04:21 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knuckles View Post
A few things..

Snivy
Riolu
Bronzor
Staryu
Porygon
Rotom

Boo @ my Tormandus for being Calm natured, however, I lucked out with a Timid Thundurus and Naive Landorus.

@ Dredd: And Rotom came fro the Dream Radar, I am guessing.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 10-15-2012, 04:45 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Boo @ my Tormandus for being Calm natured, however, I lucked out with a Timid Thundurus and Naive Landorus.

@ Dredd: And Rotom came fro the Dream Radar, I am guessing.
this darn dream radar has everything !

Old 10-15-2012, 03:04 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Just had an interesting battle. My opponents team was clearly weaker and it wa likely due to a lack of theorymon knowledge but despite that I could tell he tried his best and thats all that mattered, he knew what he was doing , well enough to kill my genesect at all costs.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:32 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
Just had an interesting battle. My opponents team was clearly weaker and it wa likely due to a lack of theorymon knowledge but despite that I could tell he tried his best and thats all that mattered, he knew what he was doing , well enough to kill my genesect at all costs.
did you talk to him or try to give him a helpful suggestion.

Old 10-15-2012, 03:36 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
did you talk to him or try to give him a helpful suggestion.
As with most people he just left after it was over and did not reply.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Oh well another battle it is.

Also good morning everyone. Im going to try to start being around for two hours a day for battle

Old 10-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Oh well another battle it is.

Also good morning everyone. Im going to try to start being around for two hours a day for battle
So far garchomp seems to be so under whelming, he is revenged by everything under the sun, rain sand or hail, if only he ahd dragon dance.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:02 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
So far garchomp seems to be so under whelming, he is revenged by everything under the sun, rain sand or hail, if only he ahd dragon dance.
so the lose of his ability hindered him ?

Old 10-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
so the lose of his ability hindered him ?
tbh i think the bigger issue is the huge changes to the metagame, such as genesect, mamoswine faster more powerful threats that can ohko him.

100 battles no garchomps seen bar my own.
Old 10-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Well teams have adjusted, does that mean Garchomp is going to have to be reworked to be useful in this meta game?