Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #106  
Old 10-13-2012, 10:03 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 3

"Oh, what to do the entrance to Route 4 is almost insight but the dirt mounds are suspicious. All the nincada probably earlier so lets take a look at the mounds before we head out." Bando and Snorunt slowly creep closer to the mounds while keeping an eye out for any possible danger.

*Just what will be in the dirt mounds*
Official's Post:

You reach the dirt mounds. Everything seems pretty peaceful and quiet now that the Nincada are gone. The piles of dirt are almost up to your knees. You wonder what could be underneath. Maybe there are tunnels under all of Celestia? Who knows! You walk around the tunnels and... oops. You accidently nudge one with your foot. The dirt comes pouring down. You hastily shake the dirt out of your shoe. How annoying!

There's not much else to see here. You turn to walk away from the dirt mounds and towards Route 4.

"Nin! Nincada!" something cries from behind you. You spin to see a Nincada crawling out of one of the dirt piles. I guess they didn't all leave. This one must have been keeping watch over the holes and it doesn't look happy that you've disturbed its home!


Wild Nincada appeared! Write a paragraph if you want to catch it!
Reply With Quote
  #107  
Old 10-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 3 from Navi Town
"Treee!" "Nya!" Treecko and Meowth are hanging on the vines of the dark Eternity Forest. They seem to be having fun.
"Treecko, Meowth, let's rest for awhile, it's lunch time!"
I take out the remaining home-cooked food that have stayed for 5 days in my bag. I open a bag of Poffins and lie them out on the ground as I sit down on a broken tree trunk. Then, I take out my lunch and sniff at it. Hmm, smells edible. Treecko and Meowth jump down and try to grab as many Poffins as they can.
Official's Post:

Felix

A young man saunters up to you and looks you and your Pokemon up and down. "Another weakling," he scowls. "Is there no one in this region who is tough enough to battle me?" he sighs. "I bet you don't even have a badge, do you?"
Reply With Quote
  #108  
Old 10-13-2012, 11:24 PM
Morph's Avatar
Morph Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Between DC and MARVEL.
Posts: 1,581
Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You reach the dirt mounds. Everything seems pretty peaceful and quiet now that the Nincada are gone. The piles of dirt are almost up to your knees. You wonder what could be underneath. Maybe there are tunnels under all of Celestia? Who knows! You walk around the tunnels and... oops. You accidently nudge one with your foot. The dirt comes pouring down. You hastily shake the dirt out of your shoe. How annoying!

There's not much else to see here. You turn to walk away from the dirt mounds and towards Route 4.

"Nin! Nincada!" something cries from behind you. You spin to see a Nincada crawling out of one of the dirt piles. I guess they didn't all leave. This one must have been keeping watch over the holes and it doesn't look happy that you've disturbed its home!


Wild Nincada appeared! Write a paragraph if you want to catch it!

Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 3

"It's time to battle, Snorunt go and use powder snow." Nincada tries to dodge but is hit. "Pokeball go."
__________________

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Reply With Quote
  #109  
Old 10-13-2012, 11:52 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 3

"It's time to battle, Snorunt go and use powder snow." Nincada tries to dodge but is hit. "Pokeball go."
Official's Post:

The Pokeball rocks on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Nincada was caught!


Now get outta here before those Nincada come back!
Reply With Quote
  #110  
Old 10-13-2012, 11:59 PM
Morph's Avatar
Morph Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Between DC and MARVEL.
Posts: 1,581
Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

The Pokeball rocks on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Nincada was caught!


Now get outta here before those Nincada come back!
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 3

"Alright a nincada, lets head out before the other Nincada return."

*Heading to route 4*
__________________

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Reply With Quote
  #111  
Old 10-14-2012, 02:46 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

Felix

A young man saunters up to you and looks you and your Pokemon up and down. "Another weakling," he scowls. "Is there no one in this region who is tough enough to battle me?" he sighs. "I bet you don't even have a badge, do you?"
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Talking to young man whose name I don't know
I look at the stranger with a piece of sausage in my mouth.
"Augh ghhh oh Uh!? Agg Ugg ii arrff!!" I angrily shout at him.
He looks confused. I swallow the sausage down and repeat what I said.
"Do you want a battle!? I'll give you a battle!" I point at his Pokeballs in his waist. It seems like there are two of them, perfect for a double battle.
"Hmph, from what you said, I bet you haven't got a badge yet do you?" he smirks.
"Treecko, Meowth, let's beat this jerk!"
Treecko and Meowth gulp down all of the remaining Poffins and stand in front of me, in a double battle formation as they angrily stare at the stranger since he insulted their trainer.

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 10-14-2012 at 12:04 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 10-14-2012, 10:43 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Talking to young man whose name I don't know
I look at the stranger with a piece of sausage in my mouth.
"Augh ghhh oh Uh!? Agg Ugg ii arrff!!" I angrily shout at him.
He looks confused. I swallow the sausage down and repeat what I said.
"Do you want a battle!? I'll give you a battle!" I point at his Pokeballs in his waist. It seems like there are two of them, perfect for a double battle.
"Hmph, from what you said, I bet you haven't got a badge yet do you?" he smirks.
"Treecko, Meowth, let's beat this jerk!"
Treecko and Meowth gulp down all of the remaining Poffins and stand in front of me, in a double battle formation as they angrily stare at the stranger since he insulted their trainer.
Official's Post:

Felix

"Ha! That's so cute!" Felix laughs in his annoying way. "Oops! Did I offend you? The fact is, it's not even worth sending out my Pokemon to battle you, it would be over so fast!" he winks. "You keep on training and one day I might accept your challenge. Right now I have places to be, trainers to beat. Bye!" Felix walks off towards Zenith Town.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 10-14-2012, 12:07 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

Felix

"Ha! That's so cute!" Felix laughs in his annoying way. "Oops! Did I offend you? The fact is, it's not even worth sending out my Pokemon to battle you, it would be over so fast!" he winks. "You keep on training and one day I might accept your challenge. Right now I have places to be, trainers to beat. Bye!" Felix walks off towards Zenith Town.
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Wandering Route 3
"Sigh~ ... Oh well, let's continue with our journey Treecko, Meowth."
"Treec?" "Nyaa..." Treecko and Meowth look at my eyes, as if I am about to criticize them for being weak.
"Don't worry, he doesn't mean it. You two are the best Pokemon I have ever met!" I try to lighten the mood.
"Tree!" "Nyaa!" Both Pokemon happily cry out and hug my legs.
"So, let's continue with our journey shall we?"
Treecko and Meowth let go of my leg and start to run further into the forest.
"Hahahaha! Wait up!" I also run into the darkness of the forest, trying to catch up with them.

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 10-15-2012 at 03:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 10-15-2012, 03:50 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Wandering Route 3
"Wait HUFF Treecko HUFF Meowth HUFF" The forest seems endless. For hours and hours we have explore the forest yet Treecko and Meowth still has the energy to run.
"Let's HUFF rest HUFF for HUFF awhile!"
Treecko and Meowth turn around the moment they hear the word 'rest'. I stop in my tracks and both Pokemon run into my direction.
"Tree!" "Nyaa!" They hold their hands in mid-air, like they are begging for something.
"Fine..." I know them too well. I take out the last bag of Poffins and divided equal shares between each Pokemon. Then I sit down on a nearby mossy rock and fall asleep...
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:03 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Wandering Route 3
"Wait HUFF Treecko HUFF Meowth HUFF" The forest seems endless. For hours and hours we have explore the forest yet Treecko and Meowth still has the energy to run.
"Let's HUFF rest HUFF for HUFF awhile!"
Treecko and Meowth turn around the moment they hear the word 'rest'. I stop in my tracks and both Pokemon run into my direction.
"Tree!" "Nyaa!" They hold their hands in mid-air, like they are begging for something.
"Fine..." I know them too well. I take out the last bag of Poffins and divided equal shares between each Pokemon. Then I sit down on a nearby mossy rock and fall asleep...
Official's Post:
You fall asleep and dream of your journey. There you are, standing on the champion's podium at the Pokemon League... Sceptile and Persian stand proudly by your side. You wave to the cheering crowd... and everything goes black. You start to run but you can't escape the suffocating blackness. Where are you? Where'd your Pokemon go? What's going on?!

You wake up from your dream, or is it nightmare? Meowth and Treecko seem to have nodded off. Each is sprawled on the ground, half eaten Poffins are scattered around. Half eaten?! That can't be right! You know your hungry Pokemon would never fall asleep in the middle of eating.

One of the bushes around you begins to tremble a little. You watch it cautiously. You try nudging Treecko and Meowth awake, but they're completely out. The bush shakes again.

You have no Pokemon to protect you. Who knows what's hiding in the bushes. Maybe you should grab Meowth and Treecko and make a run for it? Or maybe you should be brave and see what's going on, maybe something needs your help... what are you going to do?

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-15-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:13 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

You knock on the door, hoping that someone would be inside to help alleviate your current situation. The door opens slightly, creaking as it does so. Two shy brown eyes peer at you from the crack.

"H-hello?" The old man seems nervous. You politely explain the situation to him.

"O-okay. Please, come in."

You walk inside the little hut. Everything is made from wood - the table, the chairs, the cupboards, everything. The kitchen also smells deliciously fruity. You cautiously take a seat at the table - on top of it is a colourful blue fruit-bowl containing lots of delicious berries: Tamato, Pinap, Oran and Pecha!

"Don't worry, the man said," taking a few of the Pecha berries from the bowl. "I'll fix your Sunkern up some Pecha soup. That should cure the poison. The name's Joe, by the way."

The man carefully peels and chops up the berries. They are then mashed and put into a pan of boiling water, amongst other things. As he cooks the soup, you wonder whether or not you should make conversation with him. He seems oddly nervous. You wonder why a man would live out in the forest alone like this.
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Being grateful!

Sarah watched as the old man put together a homemade antidote. Reni lay on the kitchen table, her eyes shut tight.

"This is very kind of you, Joe. I'm Sarah and this is Reni. I don't know how I can ever thank you," Sarah said with relief. "We're so far from a Pokemon Center, I was really worried Reni couldn't hold on. We were so lucky to find your house!"

The old man nodded, "Yes, you're still quite a ways from Zenith Town."

"Have you lived out here a long time?" Sarah asked shyly. "It must get kind of lonely out here..."
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:14 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
You fall asleep and dream of your journey. There you are, standing on the champion's podium at the Pokemon League... Sceptile and Persian stand proudly by your side. You wave to the cheering crowd... and everything goes black. You start to run but you can't escape the suffocating blackness. Where are you? Where'd your Pokemon go? What's going on?!

You wake up from your dream, or is it nightmare? Meowth and Treecko seem to have nodded off. Each is sprawled on the ground, half eaten Poffins are scattered around. Half eaten?! That can't be right! You know your hungry Pokemon would never fall asleep in the middle of eating.

One of the bushes around you begins to tremble a little. You watch it cautiously. You try nudging Treecko and Meowth awake, but they're completely out. The bush shakes again.

You have no Pokemon to protect you. Who knows what's hiding in the bushes. Maybe you should grab Meowth and Treecko and make a run for it? Or maybe you should be brave and see what's going on, maybe something needs your help... what are you going to do?
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: What's that in the bush?
"Who's there?"
I yawn loudly while drowsily looking at my sleeping Pokemon. I know what this is! Whoever it is out there used Hypnosis on my Pokemon! I take out two Lava Cookies from my bag and put it in both my Pokemon's mouth. Then, I walk into the bush and find...
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:19 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: What's that in the bush?
"Who's there?"
I yawn loudly while drowsily looking at my sleeping Pokemon. I know what this is! Whoever it is out there used Hypnosis on my Pokemon! I take out two Lava Cookies from my bag and put it in both my Pokemon's mouth. Then, I walk into the bush and find...
Official's Post:
You cleverly deduce that your Pokemon are under Hypnosis. You force feed your sleeping Pokemon Lava Cookies. That sounds a bit dangerous, what if they choked?! Luckily no one chokes. Meowth and Treecko sit up sleepily.

You walk towards the bush, trying to be as quiet as possible. Before you can get too close, something big, round and pink bursts out.

"Muuuuu! Na!" it cries happily. This Munna seems quite full. In fact, I would say that it has just fed on a particularly yummy dream.

Munna suddenly notices you and your Pokemon staring at it and frowns. It thought you were all peacefully asleep.

'"Mun mun!" it cries nervously and shoots Hypnosis waves in your direction.


Wild Munna appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:52 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:
You cleverly deduce that your Pokemon are under Hypnosis. You force feed your sleeping Pokemon Lava Cookies. That sounds a bit dangerous, what if they choked?! Luckily no one chokes. Meowth and Treecko sit up sleepily.

You walk towards the bush, trying to be as quiet as possible. Before you can get too close, something big, round and pink bursts out.

"Muuuuu! Na!" it cries happily. This Munna seems quite full. In fact, I would say that it has just fed on a particularly yummy dream.

Munna suddenly notices you and your Pokemon staring at it and frowns. It thought you were all peacefully asleep.

'"Mun mun!" it cries nervously and shoots Hypnosis waves in your direction.


Wild Munna appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Battling wild Munna
The hypnosis fly towards me with perfect accuracy and speed. I immediately feel drowsy. But before I fall into the ground, I take one crumb of a Lava Cookie and put it in my tongue. Then, the sense of bitterness pumps the adrenaline all over my body. How is this considered a delicacy in Hoenn!?
"Treecko, Meowth surround the Munna!" Both Pokemon use their lightning-fast speed and surrounds the wild Munna with a barrier. However, the intelligence of Psychic type Pokemon can never be underestimated. The wild Munna used its levitating powers to fly over the barrier and launches a wide array of Hypnosis down below.
"Treecko, Meowth use screech on the Munna!" Treecko and Meowth unleash a larger range of screech into the sky, which negates the Hypnosis and paralyzed the Munna for a few seconds.
"Treecko, use Bullet Seed to make it fall!"
"Treec - Pratatatatat" Treecko blasted the levitating Munna with an endless array of seeds which hit the wild Munna with succession. The Munna then falls in mid-air.
"Meowth, now use faint attack at the Munna before it can unleash its Psychic powers again!" Meowth immediately shrouds itself in darkness and attacks the Munna just before it touches the ground.
"Now, go Pokeball!" I throw a Pokeball at the Munna.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 10-15-2012, 04:57 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Battling wild Munna
The hypnosis fly towards me with perfect accuracy and speed. I immediately feel drowsy. But before I fall into the ground, I take one crumb of a Lava Cookie and put it in my tongue. Then, the sense of bitterness pumps the adrenaline all over my body. How is this considered a delicacy in Hoenn!?
"Treecko, Meowth surround the Munna!" Both Pokemon use their lightning-fast speed and surrounds the wild Munna with a barrier. However, the intelligence of Psychic type Pokemon can never be underestimated. The wild Munna used its levitating powers to fly over the barrier and launches a wide array of Hypnosis down below.
"Treecko, Meowth use screech on the Munna!" Treecko and Meowth unleash a larger range of screech into the sky, which negates the Hypnosis and paralyzed the Munna for a few seconds.
"Treecko, use Bullet Seed to make it fall!"
"Treec - Pratatatatat" Treecko blasted the levitating Munna with an endless array of seeds which hit the wild Munna with succession. The Munna then falls in mid-air.
"Meowth, now use faint attack at the Munna before it can unleash its Psychic powers again!" Meowth immediately shrouds itself in darkness and attacks the Munna just before it touches the ground.
"Now, go Pokeball!" I throw a Pokeball at the Munna.
Official's Post:

The ball wobbles slowly on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:

PING!

Munna was caught!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com