Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old 10-10-2012, 03:45 PM
Morph's Avatar
Morph Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Between DC and MARVEL.
Posts: 1,581
Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

You enter Route 2 and take a moment to enjoy the beautiful forest surrounding you. Just as you take a big breath of fresh air, something pounds you in the stomach, leaving you breathless.

A Mankey wearing a blue headband is sprawled on the ground in front of you. A small coin purse lays on the ground next to it.

After a few moments, the Mankey gets up dizzily, holding its head. It identifies you as the source of its new headache and immediately its face begins to turn red. It jumps up and down on the spot, steam figuratively pouring from its ears. Uh oh, this thing is completely enraged and it's about to attack you! What are you going to do?!


Enraged Mankey appeared!
Can't be caught.
"Uh-oh." I think to myself as an enraged mankey prepares to attack, not only am i out of breath unable to shout out commands but it clearly has the type advantage over my pokemon. I muster up any strength that i can and yell out in a weak voice."Mincc...Pound!" Luckicly Minccino understood my weak cry, i try to catch my breath as Minccino charges the Mankey. I knew Mankey was physically stronger than my pokemon but there was one thing i was sure about, he isn't as fast as mine. Minccino jumps up to deliver a punch but is met with a swift Karate Chop to the back of the head and is slammed hard to the ground.

"Minccino!" I yell out hoping that she is ok, i see her trying to get up but i decide to call her back into her pokeball. "Enough Minccino you did good, its up to you now Snorunt." Snorunt steps up as Minccino is returned to the pokeball. "Snorunt use Double Team then Icy Wind." Snorunt surrounds Mankey with after images but mankey uses Low Kick and Snorunt falls to the ground. Snorunt gets up, the damage isnt much, and starts its Icy Wind attack. Theres a strong gust of wind thats blown at Mankey parts of its body begins to show thin patches of ice. I yell out for another Double Team. "Snorunt quick Double Team." Mankey continues to Karate Chops the images one after the each more wildly then the next, he is full of rage. "Snorunt go for Powder Snow." "Snorunt calls for another gust of wind but this is much colder, snow is clearly visible, as the wind strikes the enraged Mankey ice begins to craw up its body. He makes his way towards Snorunt in a quick dash and hits with a Karate Chop, he stops as the ice continues to envelop until he is completely frozen.

I run to check on Snorunt, I sigh in relief that snorunt is inno danger. "!?!" I hear a tumbling noise and turn around. The frozen Mankey is starting to shake. "No way! We're no match lets get out of here." I run with snorunt in hand and i dont stop till my lungs are empty again. Snorunt hops down from my arms fully recovered, i release Minccinco to check on its health it starts hopping up and down as its released. "I guess your ok then, huh whats that." It seems Minccinco grabbed the coin purse when she got slammed down.

"Oh wow i wonder whats inside if there a name or something we could try and find the owner i just hope that mankey doesnt come looking for this.

*We open up the coin purse to find...*
__________________

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 10-10-2012, 03:51 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Entering Route 2 from Route 1
We enter the empty path slowly as we exit Route 1. There are trees and the sound of water can be heard nearby. But the sight of an enraged Mankey that is about to attack someone is destroying this beautiful scenery.
"Treecko, Meowth, Let's go help him out!"
"Tree!" "Nyaa!" Treecko and Meowth both dash towards the Mankey.
I hurriedly follow them.
Official's Post:

Want to play hero, do you? You rush towards Morph and the Mankey, but you stop when you hear a sudden ear-splitting scream.

It appears to be coming from the left! Do you go look?
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 10-11-2012, 12:35 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Want to play hero, do you? You rush towards Morph and the Mankey, but you stop when you hear a sudden ear-splitting scream.

It appears to be coming from the left! Do you go look?
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Trying to save a Trainer from an enraged Mankey
"Huff. Huff. Treecko, Meowth! Wait up!"
It seems like the battle ended before I can get any spotlight. I approach the less-fortunate Mankey that was frozen. It slightly moves every one or two seconds, trying to recover from its ice-cold state.
"So, should we hel-"
"KYAAAAAAAAA"
"What is that noise!?"
"Tree!" "Nyaaaa!"
Treecko and Meowth also seem disturbed by the sound. I turn left and find...

Last edited by Ilovstuddy; 10-13-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 10-11-2012, 04:37 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morph View Post
"Uh-oh." I think to myself as an enraged mankey prepares to attack, not only am i out of breath unable to shout out commands but it clearly has the type advantage over my pokemon. I muster up any strength that i can and yell out in a weak voice."Mincc...Pound!" Luckicly Minccino understood my weak cry, i try to catch my breath as Minccino charges the Mankey. I knew Mankey was physically stronger than my pokemon but there was one thing i was sure about, he isn't as fast as mine. Minccino jumps up to deliver a punch but is met with a swift Karate Chop to the back of the head and is slammed hard to the ground.

"Minccino!" I yell out hoping that she is ok, i see her trying to get up but i decide to call her back into her pokeball. "Enough Minccino you did good, its up to you now Snorunt." Snorunt steps up as Minccino is returned to the pokeball. "Snorunt use Double Team then Icy Wind." Snorunt surrounds Mankey with after images but mankey uses Low Kick and Snorunt falls to the ground. Snorunt gets up, the damage isnt much, and starts its Icy Wind attack. Theres a strong gust of wind thats blown at Mankey parts of its body begins to show thin patches of ice. I yell out for another Double Team. "Snorunt quick Double Team." Mankey continues to Karate Chops the images one after the each more wildly then the next, he is full of rage. "Snorunt go for Powder Snow." "Snorunt calls for another gust of wind but this is much colder, snow is clearly visible, as the wind strikes the enraged Mankey ice begins to craw up its body. He makes his way towards Snorunt in a quick dash and hits with a Karate Chop, he stops as the ice continues to envelop until he is completely frozen.

I run to check on Snorunt, I sigh in relief that snorunt is inno danger. "!?!" I hear a tumbling noise and turn around. The frozen Mankey is starting to shake. "No way! We're no match lets get out of here." I run with snorunt in hand and i dont stop till my lungs are empty again. Snorunt hops down from my arms fully recovered, i release Minccinco to check on its health it starts hopping up and down as its released. "I guess your ok then, huh whats that." It seems Minccinco grabbed the coin purse when she got slammed down.

"Oh wow i wonder whats inside if there a name or something we could try and find the owner i just hope that mankey doesnt come looking for this.

*We open up the coin purse to find...*
Official's Post:

You run away from the slowly thawing Mankey as fast as you can, hoping Snorunt's icy attacks will hold out until you escape. When you finally feel safe, you stop and open the coin purse carefully. Inside is a Level Ball and 5 stars. Quite strange items for a Mankey to be carrying...

There's no name on the purse, but there is a small "G" scratched onto the back of the leather. Who knows what that means!

You continue down Route 2, glad that the whole ordeal with Mankey is over.

Unbeknownst to you, up in the trees a mile back is a very angry little Pokemon. It crouches on a tree branch and looks out over the route.. In its small Mankey mind it vows to get its revenge, and then disappears back into the forest...

Bando found a Level Ball and 5 stars!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-11-2012 at 10:17 PM. Reason: spelling fails
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 10-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Morph's Avatar
Morph Offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Between DC and MARVEL.
Posts: 1,581
Send a message via AIM to Morph
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

You run away from the slowly thawing Mankey as fast as you can, hopign Snorunt's icy attacks will hold out until you escape. When you finally feel safe, you stop and open the coin purse carefully. Inside is a Level Ball and 5 stars. Quite strange items for a Mankey to be carrying...

There's no name on the purse, but there is a small "G" scratched onto the back of the leather. Who knows what that means!

You continue down Route 3, glad that the whole ordeal with Mankey is over.

Unbeknownst to you, up in the trees a mile back is a very angry little Pokemon. It crouches on a tree branch and looks out over the route.. In its small Mankey mind it vows to get its revenge, and then disappears back into the forest...

Bando found a Level Ball and 5 stars!
Trainer: Bando
Party: Snorunt, Minccino
Currently: On Route 2

"Wow great i can use these." I place the items into my bag and continue on, trying to put the ordeal with mankey behind me.

*Leaving Route 2 for Navi Town *
__________________

White FC:5414 9349 1406
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 10-13-2012, 06:26 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Trying to save a Trainer from an enraged Mankey
"Huff. Huff. Treecko, Meowth! Wait up!"
It seems like the battle ended before I can get any spotlight. I approach the less-fortunate Mankey that was frozen. It slightly moves every one or two seconds, trying to recover from its ice-cold state.
"So, should we hel-"
"KYAAAAAAAAA"
"What is that noise!?"
"Tree!" "Nyaaaa!"
Treecko and Meowth also seem disturbed by the sound. I turn left and find...
(Sorry for the wait!)

Official's Post:
You turn to the left just in time to see something big and sandy-coloured disappear into the forest.

"Help!" a voice screeches again, and this time a young girl flies out of the bushes. She is puffing heavily. "Please help me! I think something's following me." She looks over her shoulder nervously. "I'm trying to get to Navi Town but I keep getting the feeling that I'm being watched. I hid in the bushes for a while, hoping whatever it was would go away, but instead it seems to be waiting for me," she shudders.

"Are you going to Navi Town? Please can I travel with you for a while? I don't have any Pokemon of my own, but you'll protect me, won't you?" she pleads. "My name is Kari, by the way."
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 10-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
(Sorry for the wait!)

Official's Post:
You turn to the left just in time to see something big and sandy-coloured disappear into the forest.

"Help!" a voice screeches again, and this time a young girl flies out of the bushes. She is puffing heavily. "Please help me! I think something's following me." She looks over her shoulder nervously. "I'm trying to get to Navi Town but I keep getting the feeling that I'm being watched. I hid in the bushes for a while, hoping whatever it was would go away, but instead it seems to be waiting for me," she shudders.

"Are you going to Navi Town? Please can I travel with you for a while? I don't have any Pokemon of my own, but you'll protect me, won't you?" she pleads. "My name is Kari, by the way."
THANK YOU!!!!!

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Conversing with Kari
"Woah, I thought you were a Whismur or something. Hi, my name's Ilov. And here's Meowth and Treecko."
"Nyaa!" "Treec!"
She looks very scared. Should I help her?
"Can I come with you? Please~?" she melodiously pleads.
Oh well, its nice to have company every now and then.
"Alright, you can come with me."
"Thank You so much! I'll someday repay you!" Kari says with a cheerful expression.
"Let's go, Meowth, Treecko."
We all head into Navi Town with a new companion.

*leaving Route 2 (FINALLY) for Navi Town*
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 10-13-2012, 03:15 PM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.

Entering Route 2 from Navi Town...
it's going to be a while before you make it back to route 1 to scour the lands for your old nemesis. you enter route 2 and prepare yourself for anything.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 10-13-2012, 10:07 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.

Entering Route 2 from Navi Town...
it's going to be a while before you make it back to route 1 to scour the lands for your old nemesis. you enter route 2 and prepare yourself for anything.
Official's Post:

Your journey has taken a turn (literally). You are back on Route 2 and ready for all new adventures! You march heroically down the route, Pokemon in tow.

And trip.

And fall.

Ouch.

On the ground is a small coin purse. You take a peek inside. Jackpot! 20 stars. It seems the gods of Celestia are smiling down on you today.

Steak obtained 20 stars.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 10-14-2012, 12:56 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post:

Your journey has taken a turn (literally). You are back on Route 2 and ready for all new adventures! You march heroically down the route, Pokemon in tow.

And trip.

And fall.

Ouch.

On the ground is a small coin purse. You take a peek inside. Jackpot! 20 stars. It seems the gods of Celestia are smiling down on you today.

Steak obtained 20 stars.

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.

that was completely intentional. sometimes you just gotta be free fallin'.

20 stars, dude! you wonder if you should turn around and head back to Navi Town while you have the chance and stock up on some more Poke Balls. it would be the smart thing to do.
haha, psyche, more like it's time to keep going.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #101  
Old 10-15-2012, 05:21 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya)
Currently: Walking. No, really.

*Entering from Route 1*

It grew dark quicker than I thought it would, no thanks to the thicker plant growth in this area. Yet, as expected, the flame on Blaze’s tail helped me see the path ahead. The road was well maintained, and I did not have to worry about tripping on random forest junk as my Pokémon and I continued on our journey. However, our stamina eventually ran out. We both needed a good night’s rest before continuing onward. When the last of the light from the sunset smoldered away, we finally stopped and made our primitive camp.

I had no real possessions of my own—no legitimate camping gear or anything—but the folks who rescued me kindly lent me a few blankets for the journey. Straying off the road a little ways, I found a good tree stump to rest beside and started emptying my backpack. Blaze stood beside me, helping me see what I was doing. He glanced around the darkened woods, though I couldn’t tell if he was scared or not. I tried not to linger over how I felt about sleeping in the woods alone at night. I really didn’t want to think about it, because then I would get scared.

“Char?” Blaze turned his head as if something caught his eye. Suddenly, he wandered away from me.

“Hey!” I complained as my view of my gear grew dim. “I wasn’t done yet!”

My complaints were ignored. Sighing in exasperation, I dropped what I was doing and followed after my Charmander. He had only gone a few feet away, back to the road, but he had scooped something up into his little hands.

“What do you got there, little guy?” I frowned, looking over his shoulder.

Blaze cocked his head as he examined the thing in his hands. Unable to figure out what it was, he turned and offered it to me. Crouching next to him so I could see better, I held the item up into the light. It didn’t seem like a remarkable object. It looked like some kind of electronic device, with a durable plastic coating that had been painted black and red. There were no buttons on the outside, but I quickly found out that it slid open and elongated like a phone.

The LCD screen lit up as soon as I opened it, causing me to flinch back in surprise. After my eyes adjusted, I watched in fascination as a logo appeared on the screen: PokéDex. My head buzzed as I felt a sense of familiarity. I should know what this thing was, but as hard as I tried to remember, nothing came to me. After the logo disappeared, a new screen was pulled up, displaying a long list of what seemed to be Pokémon.

“Huh… Will you look at—” I stopped short as the screen suddenly changed again.

NEW POKEMON IDENTIFIED… LOADING DATA.

Blaze and I both jumped as the device began beeping. In a few short moments, the device displayed various information on Charmander.

“Is this…?” I marveled as I read over the page. Apparently, we had stumbled across some sort of Pokémon encyclopedia. Fate or whoever was in charge around me must have heard my earlier thoughts. Still… Glancing back down the road, I called out, “Hello? Anyone out there?”

No one answered. Someone must have dropped this thing a while ago. I frowned as I looked it over, thinking it was a shame to lose something so valuable. I figured I better hold on to it for now; perhaps I could turn it in at Navi town, or maybe even return it to its owner in person. Patting Blaze on the head while continuing to study the device, I wandered back to my tree trunk.

Instead of getting ready for bed, however, I ended up playing on the device for quite some time…
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #102  
Old 10-16-2012, 12:52 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya)
Currently: Walking. No, really.

*Entering from Route 1*

It grew dark quicker than I thought it would, no thanks to the thicker plant growth in this area. Yet, as expected, the flame on Blaze’s tail helped me see the path ahead. The road was well maintained, and I did not have to worry about tripping on random forest junk as my Pokémon and I continued on our journey. However, our stamina eventually ran out. We both needed a good night’s rest before continuing onward. When the last of the light from the sunset smoldered away, we finally stopped and made our primitive camp.

I had no real possessions of my own—no legitimate camping gear or anything—but the folks who rescued me kindly lent me a few blankets for the journey. Straying off the road a little ways, I found a good tree stump to rest beside and started emptying my backpack. Blaze stood beside me, helping me see what I was doing. He glanced around the darkened woods, though I couldn’t tell if he was scared or not. I tried not to linger over how I felt about sleeping in the woods alone at night. I really didn’t want to think about it, because then I would get scared.

“Char?” Blaze turned his head as if something caught his eye. Suddenly, he wandered away from me.

“Hey!” I complained as my view of my gear grew dim. “I wasn’t done yet!”

My complaints were ignored. Sighing in exasperation, I dropped what I was doing and followed after my Charmander. He had only gone a few feet away, back to the road, but he had scooped something up into his little hands.

“What do you got there, little guy?” I frowned, looking over his shoulder.

Blaze cocked his head as he examined the thing in his hands. Unable to figure out what it was, he turned and offered it to me. Crouching next to him so I could see better, I held the item up into the light. It didn’t seem like a remarkable object. It looked like some kind of electronic device, with a durable plastic coating that had been painted black and red. There were no buttons on the outside, but I quickly found out that it slid open and elongated like a phone.

The LCD screen lit up as soon as I opened it, causing me to flinch back in surprise. After my eyes adjusted, I watched in fascination as a logo appeared on the screen: PokéDex. My head buzzed as I felt a sense of familiarity. I should know what this thing was, but as hard as I tried to remember, nothing came to me. After the logo disappeared, a new screen was pulled up, displaying a long list of what seemed to be Pokémon.

“Huh… Will you look at—” I stopped short as the screen suddenly changed again.

NEW POKEMON IDENTIFIED… LOADING DATA.

Blaze and I both jumped as the device began beeping. In a few short moments, the device displayed various information on Charmander.

“Is this…?” I marveled as I read over the page. Apparently, we had stumbled across some sort of Pokémon encyclopedia. Fate or whoever was in charge around me must have heard my earlier thoughts. Still… Glancing back down the road, I called out, “Hello? Anyone out there?”

No one answered. Someone must have dropped this thing a while ago. I frowned as I looked it over, thinking it was a shame to lose something so valuable. I figured I better hold on to it for now; perhaps I could turn it in at Navi town, or maybe even return it to its owner in person. Patting Blaze on the head while continuing to study the device, I wandered back to my tree trunk.

Instead of getting ready for bed, however, I ended up playing on the device for quite some time…
Official's Post:

Whilst playing with your device, you hear frantic Pokemon cries. You hastily get up and investigate. You hear angry Makuhita. They're ganging up on a poor Roggenrola! They leave when they notice your presence. You try to help the damaged Roggenrola, but it sees you as a predator and prepares to fight!

Wild Roggenrola appeared. Write a paragraph to catch it!
__________________

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-16-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #103  
Old 10-16-2012, 02:08 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 2


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.

well that sure was a quiet excursion through route 2.

you leave and head into route 1, the Battlegrounds of Destiny.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #104  
Old 10-17-2012, 06:56 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 2

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya)
Currently: Attempting a capture!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

Whilst playing with your device, you hear frantic Pokemon cries. You hastily get up and investigate. You hear angry Makuhita. They're ganging up on a poor Roggenrola! They leave when they notice your presence. You try to help the damaged Roggenrola, but it sees you as a predator and prepares to fight!

Wild Roggenrola appeared. Write a paragraph to catch it!
“Sheesh, what’s wrong with you?” I demanded from the Pokémon, recoiling as the weird rock thing tried to kick me. “We just want to help!”

The rock thing simply growled—or rattled, however it made noise. I glanced over at Blaze, who shrugged. Was there any other way to get through to it?

I stared at the creature for a brief moment until something clicked in my memory. I got the feeling that I had seen a lot of these little rock critters before—I didn’t even need to play with the PokéDex to know that it was a Roggenrola.

Putting on a stern expression, I said to it, “Well, like it or not, you’re goin’ to get our help!”

Thinking quick, I reached into my bag and brought out one of the capsules the girl from Andromeda had given me. Someone had told me about the different types of Poké Balls I could find in Celestia, before I left on my journey. The Quick Ball, they said, was good for quick captures—and worked best if thrown at the start of the battle. I didn’t want to engage the little guy yet; it had been wounded by those porky thugs, and it would seem cruel to put it through more trouble.

Still, I told Blaze to stay on his feet while I hurled the Quick Ball at the Roggenrola—just to be safe.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #105  
Old 10-17-2012, 07:20 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Route 2

Official's Post:

The Pokeball wiggles around...

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
1
Spoiler:
2
Spoiler:
3
Spoiler:
PING! Roggenrola was caught!


/bad spoiler maker
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com