Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play » Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion

Role Play Sign Ups & Discussion Sign up for and discuss Role Plays here. Have anything to ask about a Role Play you're in, or need to put up extra info for people to refer to? What if you need help with an idea that's missing that extra kick? Do it all here!

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 12:56 AM
Pokemon_Trainer Offline

Smile World Sign-Up

Explore all five regions of the pokemon world!

I claim Articuno, Zekrom, Lugia and Groudon.

This is a Roll The Dice battle thing. Two, four and six are good. 1, 3 and 5 are bad.

Form:

Name:
Team:
Legendaries claimed:
Description(including personality):
Other:

Name: David
Team: Skore (Male Manectric), Razor (Male Scizor), Aqua (Male Samurott), Blaze (Male Typhlosion), Treeckus (Male Sceptile), Drakko (Male Salamence)
Legendaries Claimed: Articuno, Zekrom, Lugia, Groudon.
Description: Will Rp Personality! Same as Unova Boy.
Other: Team is my Pokemon White team.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:25 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: World Sign-Up

Howdy hey!

I see you're new here, so allow me to introduce myself. I'm Crystal, one of the Roleplay mods. Now if I may, we have a few little things to talk about here. First, there's no plot. Just that one sentence is not enough. What is the point of exploring all the regions? Who are the villains? What can the other players expect to happen as the game plays out? There is no story, and most of us here like to know the story so we can play off of it.

Next, I can understand why you would want people to claim Legendaries, there only being one of each. However you did not give a reason as to why they are needed. Some RPs here don't include the Legendary Pokemon at all, so why are they a major part of this game?

Now onto the dice. Now I am currently working a roleplay with a dice roll factor, however I'm not sure as to how yours works exactly. You didn't explain why those numbers are good or bad, or exactly they they are needed. More detail on that would be much appreciated for those who would look into joining.

Lastly, you do not have a set of rules. All RPs have their own set of rules the GM sets up that the players must follow. What is your opinion on cursing, relationships, bunnying, god-modding, and so on? If there are no rules to follow then a person will become more hesitant to join because they do not know their boundaries.

I highly suggest you take a look at the RP Directory to get a better idea of how sign-ups are generally set up here on PE2K. I also very highly recommend you join a couple RPs to get a better feel for them before starting your own. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or any of the other mods. We'll do our best to help you out.

*locked*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Closed Thread