Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-19-2012, 02:31 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
No, I've stalled it. It's difficult to do without the new changes implemented in B/W 2. They take a while to hatch, although not as long as Larvesta. The latter only has 1 in game ability though so...
So you plan on doing a bulk of your breeding in black and white 2

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-19-2012, 02:37 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
So you plan on doing a bulk of your breeding in black and white 2
With the difficult ones I'd like to, yeah. I don't have it though so I have to make do :3
Old 10-19-2012, 02:47 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassy_Aggron View Post
With the difficult ones I'd like to, yeah. I don't have it though so I have to make do :3
when are you going to get it?

Old 10-19-2012, 02:54 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel

As for the Smogon tests, Kyurem-B is no big deal already on PO2. Easily countered so it will drop down. Nothing really to test with that one since it has already been test tthere (PO2) and was in no way even threatening on there.

Ho-Oh is a special wall with the likes that Blissey can't even undestand, especially with Regenerator.

My vote is for them to test Lugia, and re-test Deo-S.

Reason for Lugia....So we can use D-nite in UU (lulz).

Reason for Deo-S...Cause it lives for two turns, at best. Not a threat.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.
Old 10-19-2012, 03:15 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
As for the Smogon tests, Kyurem-B is no big deal already on PO2. Easily countered so it will drop down. Nothing really to test with that one since it has already been test tthere (PO2) and was in no way even threatening on there.

Ho-Oh is a special wall with the likes that Blissey can't even undestand, especially with Regenerator.

My vote is for them to test Lugia, and re-test Deo-S.

Reason for Lugia....So we can use D-nite in UU (lulz).

Reason for Deo-S...Cause it lives for two turns, at best. Not a threat.
Im still against both of those sorry..Im not even sure what to do with the Lugia since its always been uber..lol

Old 10-19-2012, 01:02 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Send a message via AIM to Master Aqua Send a message via MSN to Master Aqua

Quote:
Im still against both of those sorry..Im not even sure what to do with the Lugia since its always been uber..lol
Lugia has one issue and that it's weak even by ou standards it's weaker than abamasnow and he has great stab that it dosnt matter. But Lugia is bulky we are taking you'd be lucky to 2ko it bulky and that's not including regenerator. It's got a base speed most people would kill for and roost. But I think lugias real issue is unique, most Pokemon only need 510 Eve's to be successful, Lugia wants 5 stats maxed or it won't hit hard, it won't be as physically or specially defensive and it won't be so fast.

Also I find your dragonite comment to be laughable as dragonite has power and bulk in huge numbers and can even boost his speed and can have multiple sets in sun or rain, Lugia isn't as versatile as nite nor as strong and even after a cm it's not that great
Old 10-19-2012, 01:38 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
Lugia has one issue and that it's weak even by ou standards it's weaker than abamasnow and he has great stab that it dosnt matter. But Lugia is bulky we are taking you'd be lucky to 2ko it bulky and that's not including regenerator. It's got a base speed most people would kill for and roost. But I think lugias real issue is unique, most Pokemon only need 510 Eve's to be successful, Lugia wants 5 stats maxed or it won't hit hard, it won't be as physically or specially defensive and it won't be so fast.

Also I find your dragonite comment to be laughable as dragonite has power and bulk in huge numbers and can even boost his speed and can have multiple sets in sun or rain, Lugia isn't as versatile as nite nor as strong and even after a cm it's not that great

I have no experience with Lugia ..

Old 10-19-2012, 04:35 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
I have no experience with Lugia ..
tbh I am not supprised so few people grace the uber meta game with their presence.

I am currently gaining power and influence in smogon as a solid contender who knows what he is talking about, maybe in a few months i can convince thm to come to pe2k and improve my knowledge to help newbies here.

anyways kyruem will be unbanned, he is so underwhelming, he is very easy to revenge killed and to make matters worse nothing likes to take whats going to be thrown at him, dracos and outrages so more often or not something dies then he dies.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:34 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:

HA! No offence, but Haxorus (I'm almost positive) will be either UU, or UU/BL at the end of three months since we all have 'Chomps back in OU.

Let them test one time Lugia, and see it isn't overpowered.

Want to guess what happenes to D-nite after that?

Old 10-19-2012, 11:44 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
HA! No offence, but Haxorus (I'm almost positive) will be either UU, or UU/BL at the end of three months since we all have 'Chomps back in OU.

Let them test one time Lugia, and see it isn't overpowered.

Want to guess what happenes to D-nite after that?
Trust me joel I have been studying this for years and the best agree with me I have studied the meta game for years, I know what I am talking about more than anyone else on pe2k and even the best of smogon have agreed with me, I am not be an insanely tuth battler on the ladder, but when it comes to theorymon I am your man on pe2k anyways and no way will lugia be competiition for nite, ivce beam and the bulk of the gods is what will hurt nite, but nite sure will have na easier time than most dragons with the quad weakness.

Old haxy will not go down to ou his nieche is not gone, he is a choice bannder of insane strength chomp can only dream of, and he can dd not that he dose that very well anyways, but people that laugh at haxy really don't know what this monster is capible of, both he and latias are so badly underated dragons in ou it's just not funny and I love facing people in ou with them, because they have your attitude and underestimate them and die like a female dog in heat.

anyways I plan to have pe2k and the lead the way and go ahead with out smogon in unbanning another uber for trial.
Old 10-20-2012, 02:05 AM
Joel Offline

Quote:
Trust me joel I have been studying this for years and the best agree with me I have studied the meta game for years, I know what I am talking about more than anyone else on pe2k and even the best of smogon have agreed with me, I am not be an insanely tuth battler on the ladder, but when it comes to theorymon I am your man on pe2k anyways and no way will lugia be competiition for nite, ivce beam and the bulk of the gods is what will hurt nite, but nite sure will have na easier time than most dragons with the quad weakness.

Old haxy will not go down to ou his nieche is not gone, he is a choice bannder of insane strength chomp can only dream of, and he can dd not that he dose that very well anyways, but people that laugh at haxy really don't know what this monster is capible of, both he and latias are so badly underated dragons in ou it's just not funny and I love facing people in ou with them, because they have your attitude and underestimate them and die like a female dog in heat.

anyways I plan to have pe2k and the lead the way and go ahead with out smogon in unbanning another uber for trial.
Hopefully it is Deo-S. That thing is on the same level as Deo-D, Forrettress, T-Tar, or even (on a side note of comparable speed) Accelgor. Set up hazards, and die. No reason for it being Uber.

Old 10-20-2012, 04:50 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

hey guys whats going on ?

Old 10-20-2012, 02:14 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
hey guys whats going on ?
Well I still, sadly wait your permission to go ahead and unban an uber.
Old 10-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:
Well I still, sadly wait your permission to go ahead and unban an uber.
Did you ever mention which Uber you think needs unbanned?

Also, I'm on PO2 for a bit under the username "James Bondage".

Old 10-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Master Aqua Offline

Quote:
Did you ever mention which Uber you think needs unbanned?

Also, I'm on PO2 for a bit under the username "James Bondage".
I gave a list of original uber candidates, but if you wnat my opinion, ho-oh.