Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-21-2012, 04:31 AM
Joel Offline

Send a message via Yahoo to Joel
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
this kinda post could be seen as taunting so you may want to watch it..lol Aqua just uses a tone that gets him in trouble. I talked with him and we are working on something new.
We both know me (i hope). My own tone is nomally taunting.

I really still don't know why I was brought into your's and Aqua's convo since I was never offended, but since I was brought in to that convo.........

Really, I like you both, but I am poking sticks at both of you as well, atm. No offence.

It was never a convo I should have been brought into. Aqua did not do anything wrong, in my own, honest, opinion.

I like you, DSL, really, I do, but I am a big boy. If Aqua (or anybody else) offends me, I promise I have the ability to put them in their place myself, and Aqua has not offended me at any point.

I also occasionally do wifi battles.

Last edited by Joel; 10-21-2012 at 04:36 AM.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:40 AM
Grassy_Aggron Offline
Nutjob Personified

Send a message via AIM to Grassy_Aggron
Default Re: Legion of Dredd (Welcoming Battlers and Traders!) Free Pokemon to new members !

Quote:
when are you going to get it?
*Shrugs* Maaaaybe Christmas.

Although I want a 3DS XL to replace my dying DS Lite - and also because of the new Mystery Dungeon game coming out.

Although I have to choose between that or Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed (man, dropping Sega from the title makes it sound so odd...), possibly. Unless the game's price drops in the month we have to buy for Christmas XD
Old 10-21-2012, 09:12 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel View Post
Just letting you all know, that due to a long PM I sent DSL/TUST/Dredda few minutes ago, that flat out (imo) insulted his mod abilites, and no matter how "cool" I think I am here, will get me removed from this clan, I am electing to leave on my own terms.

If DSL wishes to give me a viable excuse for trying to pic a fight between myself, and Aqua, I will consider coming back. 'Till then, See ya. I'm out. I did not come back to have rumors spread or pick fights between PE2K members.

I will miss being a part of this, but I will ALWAYS stand for my own beliefs first, and the suggestions that T?UST sugge
I kept this part of a post I deleted. The pm wasnt offensive but the this post had to much swearing in it. What a sad day. Well Joel responded to what he took as insulting. I will respect his view. As far of the rest of it goes. Anyone who has something to say, i just ask that you pm me. As I am the mod responsible for this section. To be honest I am the highest mod responsible for this section. From this point on Aqua is banned form posting in this thread.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-21-2012, 01:48 PM
Cucumber Offline

Send a message via AIM to Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Aqua View Post
Trust me joel I have been studying this for years and the best agree with me I have studied the meta game for years, I know what I am talking about more than anyone else on pe2k and even the best of smogon have agreed with me, I am not be an insanely tuth battler on the ladder, but when it comes to theorymon I am your man on pe2k anyways and no way will lugia be competiition for nite, ivce beam and the bulk of the gods is what will hurt nite, but nite sure will have na easier time than most dragons with the quad weakness.

Old haxy will not go down to ou his nieche is not gone, he is a choice bannder of insane strength chomp can only dream of, and he can dd not that he dose that very well anyways, but people that laugh at haxy really don't know what this monster is capible of, both he and latias are so badly underated dragons in ou it's just not funny and I love facing people in ou with them, because they have your attitude and underestimate them and die like a female dog in heat.

anyways I plan to have pe2k and the lead the way and go ahead with out smogon in unbanning another uber for trial.
Lol someone has an ego.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:45 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

since im going to be spending more time beating the game, I will be do more battles around here. With such a good number of battlers around we should get something going.

Old 10-21-2012, 06:39 PM
Joel Offline

Hopefully, after talking to DSL, cooler heads will prevail.

We don't seem to agree with each other yet, but we do seem to understand why what happened, happened.

Besides, it's just the internet, anyways. I'm guessing both of us probably made too big of a deal about this.

Feel free to comment if you wish (whoever wishes), but I will do my best to end this situatin as it has pertained to me.

Sorry for (sort of) getting up in your face about all of this, DSL.

Old 10-21-2012, 07:30 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Hopefully, after talking to DSL, cooler heads will prevail.

We don't seem to agree with each other yet, but we do seem to understand why what happened, happened.

Besides, it's just the internet, anyways. I'm guessing both of us probably made too big of a deal about this.

Feel free to comment if you wish (whoever wishes), but I will do my best to end this situatin as it has pertained to me.

Sorry for (sort of) getting up in your face about all of this, DSL.
Its cool man, water under the bridge.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Joel Offline

Battling on PO2 and/or Showdown. Getting ready for war on a different forum. All serious battles will be accepted.

Old 10-22-2012, 03:21 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

good luck on the war battle.

Speaking of which I have to finish setting up a tourney

Old 10-22-2012, 03:31 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:
good luck on the war battle.

Speaking of which I have to finish setting up a tourney
What kind of tourney are you looking to form? I will probably be interested.

Old 10-22-2012, 04:09 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
What kind of tourney are you looking to form? I will probably be interested.
its a basics wifi tourny, not competitive based.

Old 10-22-2012, 04:43 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:
its a basics wifi tourny, not competitive based.
Kind of like using a team used for a non-competitive playthough, I'm guessing? Sounds fun. My in-game team is BOSS!!!

Skill Link Cinccino finch hax w/ King's Rock = WIN!!!

Old 10-22-2012, 04:47 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Kind of like using a team used for a non-competitive playthough, I'm guessing? Sounds fun. My in-game team is BOSS!!!

Skill Link Cinccino finch hax w/ King's Rock = WIN!!!
hahaha Im trying to get people into battling, it sounds like even your ingame team is competitive..

Old 10-22-2012, 05:35 PM
Joel Offline

Quote:
hahaha Im trying to get people into battling, it sounds like even your ingame team is competitive..
I didn't bother with IVs, or anything, but I did at least go for correct natures and abilities. Battle Subway, PWT, ect, being a part of the in-game stuff. I wanted to at least be viable. (lol)

Last edited by Joel; 10-22-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
I didn't bother with IVs, or anything, but I did at least go for correct natures and abilities. Battle Subway, PWT, ect, being a part of the in-game stuff. I wanted to at least be viable. (lol)
well you are welcome to sign up, Im going to be posting matches up in a little bit. Work is finally slowing down.