Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-24-2012, 02:02 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Being grateful!

Sarah watched as the old man put together a homemade antidote. Reni lay on the kitchen table, her eyes shut tight.

"This is very kind of you, Joe. I'm Sarah and this is Reni. I don't know how I can ever thank you," Sarah said with relief. "We're so far from a Pokemon Center, I was really worried Reni couldn't hold on. We were so lucky to find your house!"

The old man nodded, "Yes, you're still quite a ways from Zenith Town."

"Have you lived out here a long time?" Sarah asked shyly. "It must get kind of lonely out here..."
Official's Post:

Joe finished making the antidote. It smelled quite bitter, and you were certain your Sunkern would not enjoy it. Reluctantly, you allow the man to put a beaker of the stuff towards the Sunkern's lips. The Sunkern face crinkles in disgust at the medicinal drink, but you could definitely feel the Pokemon's temperature steadily decrease.

"Yes," Joe begins, petting Reni and taking a seat at the wooden table. "For as long as I can remember. I wasn't always lonely, though. Not until they took him..."

His voice trails off. You could tell from the man's unshaven face that this was an edgy topic for him. Your gaze meets his, and from this he can tell that you're someone he can trust.

"I'll cut to the chase." The man pulls out a photograph from his pocket. "This is Elijah, my son. About three weeks ago, he was kidnapped on the outskirts of Aurora City. He was travelling with his Pokemon friend and didn't return home. He said he'd be away from home for about a week, but I haven't seen him since. I'm really worried. I haven't left the home in case he returns."

You take the photograph from the man. A young boy - couldn't be much older than 12 or 13 - and a Trubbish stand in front of the Aurora City gym.

"I'm desperate and I don't know what else to do." A tear-drop splatters onto the table, spotting the furniture with stains. Joe's head hangs in front of you.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-24-2012 at 02:04 AM.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:53 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
I stared into those baleful red eyes in a brief moment of confusion. Was that where the lights were coming from? Huh. My imagination had led me to far worse possibilities... but I was half-relieved to find that it was just an owl... thing. What was it, again?

The owl locked its talons around Critter and tried to take off with him--but Critter was just a little too heavy for it.

"H-hey!" I finally shouted. "You jerk! Let my rock go!"

"Hoot!" the wild Pokemon shrieked, unperturbed.

I scowled at it, but quickly flicked out my hand in an order, "Freya, teach it some manners!"

The Pidgey flew off my shoulder and flapped towards the foe.

"Gust, now!" I ordered.

Freya started flapping her wings furiously, whipping up a fierce wind that tore at the owl. It was blown backwards, causing it to release Critter. The little rock quickly scurried to my side and hid behind my leg.

The Hoothoot didn't seem to happy with that escape. After recovered its feet, it hooted furiously. Then flew towards Freya with a Peck attack. When the attack landed, Freya let out a painful, frustrated screech. Without waiting for my orders, Freya flapped her wings fiercely once again--but not in a Gust attack. This time, she summoned up a Whirlwind. Before I knew it, the Hoothoot was caught up in a swirling vortex of wind and carried out of sight.

I frowned disappointingly. Well... so much for getting another Pokemon...

Freya flew back to my shoulder, looking rather pleased with herself.

"All right," I sighed. "At least we're back together."

Glancing down at Critter, I scolded, "Don't you ever go off running again!"

The rock kicked its foot abashedly.

"Let's get back to the main road," I said, turning around. And, we did.
Official's Post

Elaine

"Hello?" you hear someone say from right behind you. You jump a little and turn around.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to freak you out. It is pretty freaky under here, isn't it?" A teenage girl is standing before you. She looks kind of unkempt... as if she's been out in the forest for a while.

"I'm Elaine," she says, reaching out to shake your hand. "You're the first person I've seen in a while. You wouldn't happen to have the time would you? It's so dark, I can't tell anymore. I was supposed to be in Navi Town by yesterday but I got completely sidetracked. You couldn't point me in the right direction?" she asks flusteredly, finally taking a breath.
Old 10-24-2012, 05:01 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Official's Post:

Joe finished making the antidote. It smelled quite bitter, and you were certain your Sunkern would not enjoy it. Reluctantly, you allow the man to put a beaker of the stuff towards the Sunkern's lips. The Sunkern face crinkles in disgust at the medicinal drink, but you could definitely feel the Pokemon's temperature steadily decrease.

"Yes," Joe begins, petting Reni and taking a seat at the wooden table. "For as long as I can remember. I wasn't always lonely, though. Not until they took him..."

His voice trails off. You could tell from the man's unshaven face that this was an edgy topic for him. Your gaze meets his, and from this he can tell that you're someone he can trust.

"I'll cut to the chase." The man pulls out a photograph from his pocket. "This is Elijah, my son. About three weeks ago, he was kidnapped on the outskirts of Aurora City. He was travelling with his Pokemon friend and didn't return home. He said he'd be away from home for about a week, but I haven't seen him since. I'm really worried. I haven't left the home in case he returns."

You take the photograph from the man. A young boy - couldn't be much older than 12 or 13 - and a Trubbish stand in front of the Aurora City gym.

"I'm desperate and I don't know what else to do." A tear-drop splatters onto the table, spotting the furniture with stains. Joe's head hangs in front of you.
Party:
Currently: Talking to Joe

Sarah listened to the sad tale. While Joe spoke, Reni slowly came to, her eyelids fluttering slightly. Her breathing was much steadier now and her colouring looked much healthier.

"I'm so sorry, Joe," Sarah said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I'm heading up that way myself. I'll look for Elijiah. Is there any other information you think might help me find him?" she asked. "Why was he in Aurora City? Anything you can tell me might help..." she continued, not wanting to press the man too hard. "Have you contacted the police?"

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-24-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:58 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
Official's Post

Elaine

"Hello?" you hear someone say from right behind you. You jump a little and turn around.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to freak you out. It is pretty freaky under here, isn't it?" A teenage girl is standing before you. She looks kind of unkempt... as if she's been out in the forest for a while.

"I'm Elaine," she says, reaching out to shake your hand. "You're the first person I've seen in a while. You wouldn't happen to have the time would you? It's so dark, I can't tell anymore. I was supposed to be in Navi Town by yesterday but I got completely sidetracked. You couldn't point me in the right direction?" she asks flusteredly, finally taking a breath.
HOLY MOTHER OF ARCE--oh. It's just a girl. Ha. Haha. *poker face*

"No, it's fine," I weakly laughed after she apologized. "Freaky's one word for it."

I listened as she launched into a rushed explanations--actually, I'm surprised that I got anything out of it, she was talking so fast. Still, I got the gist of it. She was pretty desperate to get out of this Arceus-forsaken woods. I frowned slightly, wishing that we could have been heading in the same direction.

"Uh, Zayna," I shook her hand and introduced myself, still feeling a little shaken. "And sure, Navi Town is..."

I stopped, staring down the road in both directions. Suddenly, I realized... I had lost my sense of direction after heading into the woods. I didn't know which way I had come from and which way I was headed.

"Aw, crud," I muttered under my breath. Realizing that Elaine was waiting for a reply, I stuttered, "Um, well... actually..."

Blaze stepped in right then and saved me from embarrassment. Tapping on my knee, he pointed in the right direction.

"Oh, right! Navi Town's right that way," I thanked Blaze with a nod and mimicked his gesture. "If you keep to the road, you should be there in no time."

I looked her over in concern, noting her grizzled appearance. Honestly hoping to help, I asked, "Is there anything else I can help with?"

Old 10-24-2012, 11:31 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
HOLY MOTHER OF ARCE--oh. It's just a girl. Ha. Haha. *poker face*

"No, it's fine," I weakly laughed after she apologized. "Freaky's one word for it."

I listened as she launched into a rushed explanations--actually, I'm surprised that I got anything out of it, she was talking so fast. Still, I got the gist of it. She was pretty desperate to get out of this Arceus-forsaken woods. I frowned slightly, wishing that we could have been heading in the same direction.

"Uh, Zayna," I shook her hand and introduced myself, still feeling a little shaken. "And sure, Navi Town is..."

I stopped, staring down the road in both directions. Suddenly, I realized... I had lost my sense of direction after heading into the woods. I didn't know which way I had come from and which way I was headed.

"Aw, crud," I muttered under my breath. Realizing that Elaine was waiting for a reply, I stuttered, "Um, well... actually..."

Blaze stepped in right then and saved me from embarrassment. Tapping on my knee, he pointed in the right direction.

"Oh, right! Navi Town's right that way," I thanked Blaze with a nod and mimicked his gesture. "If you keep to the road, you should be there in no time."

I looked her over in concern, noting her grizzled appearance. Honestly hoping to help, I asked, "Is there anything else I can help with?"
Official's Post

Elaine

"Oh, you're a lifesaver!" Elaine smiles. "I can't wait to have a hot shower, ugh!"

She starts fiddling with her hair. "I must look like a total mess. Truth is, I've been out here for days. I must be going in circles or something!" she sighs. "Anyway you've been a huge help!"

She turns to blaze. "And aren't you just a cutie?!" she grins. "I'm fine really," she says when she sees your worried expression. "I'm a Pokemon trainer too, I just competed in the Johto league!" She watches your face. "You don't believe me, do you?" she laughs, waving a hand dismissively. "Anyway I should go. Thanks again! Maybe I'll see you around. Next time we can have a battle!"
Old 10-25-2012, 06:50 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Talking to Joe

Sarah listened to the sad tale. While Joe spoke, Reni slowly came to, her eyelids fluttering slightly. Her breathing was much steadier now and her colouring looked much healthier.

"I'm so sorry, Joe," Sarah said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "I'm heading up that way myself. I'll look for Elijiah. Is there any other information you think might help me find him?" she asked. "Why was he in Aurora City? Anything you can tell me might help..." she continued, not wanting to press the man too hard. "Have you contacted the police?"
Official's Post:

Joe sighed. "Nah, I haven't called the police. I don't have a PokeGear nor is there decent signal around here."

The man's story seemed dubious at best.

"Elijah, he was in Aurora City to challenge the gym leader. I told him that he'd probably get creamed with his Trubbish. The gym leader trains Ground types, y'see? Anyway, he got angry and stormed out. He never returned."

You found it odd that the man claims Elijah to have been kidnapped, but now the story has changed. How would he know Elijah was kidnapped if he didn't leave the house? you wondered.

Before you could interrogate the man, he shoves the photograph into your hand and rushes you and your Sunkern out of the hut, locking the door behind you.

You stare down at the picture. Looks like it is up to you to find this boy.

Sarah obtained Elijah's Photograph!

Now, where is Aster?
Old 10-25-2012, 08:22 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Critter (Roggenrola)
Currently: Saying bye to Elaine

Quote:
Official's Post

Elaine

"Oh, you're a lifesaver!" Elaine smiles. "I can't wait to have a hot shower, ugh!"

She starts fiddling with her hair. "I must look like a total mess. Truth is, I've been out here for days. I must be going in circles or something!" she sighs. "Anyway you've been a huge help!"

She turns to blaze. "And aren't you just a cutie?!" she grins. "I'm fine really," she says when she sees your worried expression. "I'm a Pokemon trainer too, I just competed in the Johto league!" She watches your face. "You don't believe me, do you?" she laughs, waving a hand dismissively. "Anyway I should go. Thanks again! Maybe I'll see you around. Next time we can have a battle!"

...Johto League? I feel like I should remember something about that. Hmm... Nope. Nothing. Ah, well, sounds important.

Anyway, I smiled presently at Elaine. "Yeah, no prob. And a battle would be great--I'll look forward to it."

"Char!" Blaze agreed, seeming to glow after that 'cute' compliment.

I wished Elaine good luck before giving my good-bye, then we setting off down Route 3 once more. I had to admit, speaking with Elaine left me a little worried. She looked like she had been lost for days. Was this road that long? Or was it just that easy to get lost? I started wondering if I was prepared enough for this trip...

"No more straying from the path, guys," I informed my team. "We're stickin' to the road, got it?"

All made various noises of agreement, including Critter.

Old 10-26-2012, 12:03 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Official's Post:

Joe sighed. "Nah, I haven't called the police. I don't have a PokeGear nor is there decent signal around here."

The man's story seemed dubious at best.

"Elijah, he was in Aurora City to challenge the gym leader. I told him that he'd probably get creamed with his Trubbish. The gym leader trains Ground types, y'see? Anyway, he got angry and stormed out. He never returned."

You found it odd that the man claims Elijah to have been kidnapped, but now the story has changed. How would he know Elijah was kidnapped if he didn't leave the house? you wondered.

Before you could interrogate the man, he shoves the photograph into your hand and rushes you and your Sunkern out of the hut, locking the door behind you.

You stare down at the picture. Looks like it is up to you to find this boy.

Sarah obtained Elijah's Photograph!

Now, where is Aster?
Party:
Currently: Looking for Aster

"That was kind of weird," Sarah mumbled to the sleeping Reni. "I wonder if I offended him somehow..." She grabbed Reni's Pokeball and returned the Sunkern. "You should be better in no time, take a good rest."

Sarah placed the photo of Elijah into her bag and then made her way back through the forest towards the path, keeping an eye out for Aster. It had been much longer than the fifteen minutes she had suggested, she hoped the little Bulbasaur hadn't gotten into any trouble.

Eventually she reached the path that was Route 3. "Aster?" she called, but her Pokemon was no where to be seen. She frowned slightly and checked her watch. "I know..."

Sarah grabbed Cenotaph's Pokeball off her belt and released the Roggenrola. Cenotaph hopped happily from one foot to the other and then looked up at its trainer, hoping for some food. "Not right now, Ceno," Sarah said. "Professor Cedar was studying the evolution of Pokemon's senses," she recalled. "She said that Roggenrola had a great sense of hearing. Could you listen out for anything? We need to find Aster." Sarah instructed.

"Rola!" Cenotaph cried and began to focus.

Sarah waited anxiously as her Roggenrola searched for any hint of Aster.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:26 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Critter (Roggenrola)
Currently: Saying bye to Elaine

...Johto League? I feel like I should remember something about that. Hmm... Nope. Nothing. Ah, well, sounds important.

Anyway, I smiled presently at Elaine. "Yeah, no prob. And a battle would be great--I'll look forward to it."

"Char!" Blaze agreed, seeming to glow after that 'cute' compliment.

I wished Elaine good luck before giving my good-bye, then we setting off down Route 3 once more. I had to admit, speaking with Elaine left me a little worried. She looked like she had been lost for days. Was this road that long? Or was it just that easy to get lost? I started wondering if I was prepared enough for this trip...

"No more straying from the path, guys," I informed my team. "We're stickin' to the road, got it?"

All made various noises of agreement, including Critter.
Official's Post

You continue up the path, hoping to see a sign of the next route. A couple of times you swear you see that same glimmer of light from earlier through the trees, but every time you turn to look there's nothing there. Maybe the darkness is playing strange tricks on your eyes...

The daylight slowly recedes and it becomes even darker under the thick tree canopy. Through slight gaps in the leaves you can see that the sky overhead is slowly changing into a dusky blue. The sounds of the forest have become louder as well. Nocturnal Pokemon are squawking and buzzing around, waking from their slumber, while others return to their nests for the night. The whole forest buzzes with life and you are momentarily amazed by the cacophony of sound.

As you continue down the path, the buzzing sound seems to get louder. On a broad tree trunk up ahead is a group of Nincada, hurrying to and fro from a dirt pile at the base of the tree. You wonder if there's a nest under there...

As you near, a few of the Nincada stop and watch you cautiously. They don't look particularly angry, but you're sure they would have no qualms about defending their home if they thought it was in danger.

As the last light disappears from the forest, you notice a gleam from the top of the Nincada's tree. A large owl, bigger than the one you fought earlier, waits patiently on a branch obscured by leaves. It watches the writhing Nincada, waiting for an opening to dive down and attack its prey.

You feel a sense of dread for the Nincada who are so obviously unaware of the danger above, but you know it is just the way of the forest and the circle of life.

As you pass the Nincada's tree, their attention fixed to you, the Noctowl takes its chance and swoops, plucking a helpless Nincada from the ground and flying off, over your head, to somewhere further down the path. The remaining Nincada immediately panic, scrambling to their nests underground until all that remains of their party is piles of dirt around the base of the tree.

You continue up the path, glad for the fiery light from Blaze's tail, despite the fact that it makes it almost impossible to see anything in the blackness outside the Pokemon's halo. Up ahead you can hear screeching and squawking. As you get closer, you see that the Noctowl from earlier is swooping from tree to tree, diving down at the helpless Nincada like a cat playing with a mouse. The Nincada is panicking, but each time it tries to tunnel underground, the Noctowl swoops, picking it up in its claws and then dropping it once more. You could easily continue on your path, leaving the Noctowl to its prey, but the poor Nincada looks so terrified. You wonder if you should interfere...

Wild Noctowl and wild Nincada appeared!
Noctowl cannot be captured.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:35 PM
Ilovstuddy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy

Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Finally, its time to search for a new Pokemon again.

After eating our extra-long lunch, we stare at the sky in this silent night.
"Hey Munna."
"Muu?" the confused Munna replies to my random call.
"Hahaha, I just recalled that I caught you last week. Not that it means anything much..." I deeply think about what am I going to do next.
"Shall we catch a new partner?" I ask all my Pokemon.
"Tree!" "Nya!" "Muu!" "Pichu!" All of them cry in agreement.
"All right! Let's go find our new friend!" I pick up my bag and my Pokemon stand beside me, ready for another adventure in this dark forest. We walk into the bush, towards the main path again, hoping to find a Pokemon in the way...
Old 10-26-2012, 07:52 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
Trainer: Ilov Studdy
Party:
Currently: Finally, its time to search for a new Pokemon again.

After eating our extra-long lunch, we stare at the sky in this silent night.
"Hey Munna."
"Muu?" the confused Munna replies to my random call.
"Hahaha, I just recalled that I caught you last week. Not that it means anything much..." I deeply think about what am I going to do next.
"Shall we catch a new partner?" I ask all my Pokemon.
"Tree!" "Nya!" "Muu!" "Pichu!" All of them cry in agreement.
"All right! Let's go find our new friend!" I pick up my bag and my Pokemon stand beside me, ready for another adventure in this dark forest. We walk into the bush, towards the main path again, hoping to find a Pokemon in the way...
Official's Post:

Hey! Looks like you've found a shortcut! You travel through the bushes...

It's been hours since you've seen a dirt path. Looks like you're lost...

Lost. Add 6 hours to your travel time.
Old 10-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Looking for Aster

"That was kind of weird," Sarah mumbled to the sleeping Reni. "I wonder if I offended him somehow..." She grabbed Reni's Pokeball and returned the Sunkern. "You should be better in no time, take a good rest."

Sarah placed the photo of Elijah into her bag and then made her way back through the forest towards the path, keeping an eye out for Aster. It had been much longer than the fifteen minutes she had suggested, she hoped the little Bulbasaur hadn't gotten into any trouble.

Eventually she reached the path that was Route 3. "Aster?" she called, but her Pokemon was no where to be seen. She frowned slightly and checked her watch. "I know..."

Sarah grabbed Cenotaph's Pokeball off her belt and released the Roggenrola. Cenotaph hopped happily from one foot to the other and then looked up at its trainer, hoping for some food. "Not right now, Ceno," Sarah said. "Professor Cedar was studying the evolution of Pokemon's senses," she recalled. "She said that Roggenrola had a great sense of hearing. Could you listen out for anything? We need to find Aster." Sarah instructed.

"Rola!" Cenotaph cried and began to focus.

Sarah waited anxiously as her Roggenrola searched for any hint of Aster.
Official's Post:

You quite cleverly utilise your Roggenrola's natural abilities to look for your Bulbasaur. Cenotaph stays motionless for quite some time. Suddenly, he cheerfully hops from foot to foot and turns to you. It looks like he can hear something! He points his antennae towards the west - towards Route 4.

You mosey your way along the trail. Your anxiety for your missing friend grows erratically - did Cenotaph really hear anything? You're not too sure. The only things around you are trees, trees and more trees, with a random bush of berries here and there. You try everything to look for your starter, from calling his name repeatedly to checking behind every Arceus-forsaken tree you come across - sometimes you double check the plants because they look so similar! Nothing. Your Roggenrola nuzzles your leg to comfort you - the feeling of cold stone against your skin alleviates your panic a little bit. You close your eyes slightly, resting your mind. When you open them you see a familiar face in front of you. Aster? Your face reflects your happiness from finding your pal - you do not have mutual feelings with your partner, however.

The Bulbasaur stomps hastily towards your group. Brows furrowed, it begins to fire several leaves in your direction - you feel them cut painfully into your clothing, ripping several holes in them. What's going on? Aster appears to be enshrouded in an ominous blue hue.

Aster appeared!
~Behaving strangely. Using Razor Leaf.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-27-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:42 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Official's Post:

You quite cleverly utilise your Roggenrola's natural abilities to look for your Bulbasaur. Cenotaph stays motionless for quite some time. Suddenly, he cheerfully hops from foot to foot and turns to you. It looks like he can hear something! He points his antennae towards the west - towards Route 4.

You mosey your way along the trail. Your anxiety for your missing friend grows erratically - did Cenotaph really hear anything? You're not too sure. The only things around you are trees, trees and more trees, with a random bush of berries here and there. You try everything to look for your starter, from calling his name repeatedly to checking behind every Arceus-forsaken tree you come across - sometimes you double check the plants because they look so similar! Nothing. Your Roggenrola nuzzles your leg to comfort you - the feeling of cold stone against your skin alleviates your panic a little bit. You close your eyes slightly, resting your mind. When you open them you see a familiar face in front of you. Aster? Your face reflects your happiness from finding your pal - you do not have mutual feelings with your partner, however.

The Bulbasaur stomps hastily towards your group. Brows furrowed, it begins to fire several leaves in your direction - you feel them cut painfully into your clothing, ripping several holes in them. What's going on? Aster appears to be enshrouded in an ominous blue hue.

Aster appeared!
~Behaving strangely. Using Razor Leaf.
Party:
Currently: Found Aster!

Sarah tried to dodge the sharp leaves, the joy at finding her starter soon changed to fear. Cenotaph jumped in front of her, taking the Razor Leaf to protect his trainer.

"Ceno! No!" Sarah cried, knowing the attack was super effective.

"Rola!" Cenotaph cringed, but stood its ground.

"Aster! Stop! What's wrong?" Sarah cried, but the Bulbasaur seemingly ignored her, continuing his attack.

"We have no choice, Ceno," Sarah frowned, knowing the Roggenrola couldn't hold off for much longer. "Use Rock Blast!"

Ceno jumped into the air, and crashed back down. Rocks tore themselves from the earth and sped straight for Aster. They crashed into the Pokemon, sending a plume of dust into the air.

"Aster!" Sarah cried, running towards the dust.
Old 10-27-2012, 01:56 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Party:
Currently: Found Aster!

Sarah tried to dodge the sharp leaves, the joy at finding her starter soon changed to fear. Cenotaph jumped in front of her, taking the Razor Leaf to protect his trainer.

"Ceno! No!" Sarah cried, knowing the attack was super effective.

"Rola!" Cenotaph cringed, but stood its ground.

"Aster! Stop! What's wrong?" Sarah cried, but the Bulbasaur seemingly ignored her, continuing his attack.

"We have no choice, Ceno," Sarah frowned, knowing the Roggenrola couldn't hold off for much longer. "Use Rock Blast!"

Ceno jumped into the air, and crashed back down. Rocks tore themselves from the earth and sped straight for Aster. They crashed into the Pokemon, sending a plume of dust into the air.

"Aster!" Sarah cried, running towards the dust.
Official's Post:

As a narrator of your journey, you often find the time to think about some things. For example, how will the player react to this? How should the player react to this? In this instance, the two questions had completely different answers.

So, you decide to brutally fend yourself against your own Bulbasaur with your Roggenrola. I must ask, what's wrong with your Poke Balls? No, better not return your Pokemon to its ball to stop it from rampaging. Let's just butcher it instead. Yep.

You run into the dust cloud, praying that Aster is okay. The dirt particles offend your eyes, but that's not what causes the tears to fall. Your Bulbasaur is motionless on the path beneath you. You kneel down to check that he is still breathing - to your relief, he is. You wonder what on earth could have possessed him to attack you so arbitrarily.

Once the dust has completely faded, you hear what appears to be a giggle. Startled, you look up. There you see the demon eyes of a wild Pokemon.

A wild Munna appeared!

It cackles at you for causing such mayhem - the laughter sounds more like disgruntled oinks. It must have used its psychic abilities to brainwash Aster!
Old 10-27-2012, 02:09 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Official's Post:

As a narrator of your journey, you often find the time to think about some things. For example, how will the player react to this? How should the player react to this? In this instance, the two questions had completely different answers.

So, you decide to brutally fend yourself against your own Bulbasaur with your Roggenrola. I must ask, what's wrong with your Poke Balls? No, better not return your Pokemon to its ball to stop it from rampaging. Let's just butcher it instead. Yep.

You run into the dust cloud, praying that Aster is okay. The dirt particles offend your eyes, but that's not what causes the tears to fall. Your Bulbasaur is motionless on the path beneath you. You kneel down to check that he is still breathing - to your relief, he is. You wonder what on earth could have possessed him to attack you so arbitrarily.

Once the dust has completely faded, you hear what appears to be a giggle. Startled, you look up. There you see the demon eyes of a wild Pokemon.

A wild Munna appeared!

It cackles at you for causing such mayhem - the laughter sounds more like disgruntled oinks. It must have used its psychic abilities to brainwash Aster!
Party:
Currently: Battling Munna

Sarah grabbed Aster's Pokeball from her belt and returned the Pokemon to his Pokeball. She looked at the Munna angrily. "Messing with other Pokemon is not nice," she scolded. "I guess I'll have to teach you a lesson!"

"Rola!" Cenotaph jumped forward in front of its trainer.

"Alright Ceno! Let's do this! Rock Slide!"

"Roooo laaa!" Roggenrola took ino energy and then slammed into the ground. Giant rocks hurtled at the Munna, knocking it to the floor.

Munna shook its head angrily and then began floating into the sky. Its eyes narrowed as it unleashed a Hypnosis attack.

"Dodge it and use Take Down!" Sarah instructed.

Ceno dodged the Hypnosis easily, then rushed up at Munna. The bouncing psychic-type just floated higher, then slammed back down into Ceno with Zen Headbutt. Cenotaph dropped like a stone (hehe), creating a small crater in the ground where it landed.

"Ceno, are you alright?" Sarah cried worriedly.

The rock-type slowly got back to its feet. "Let's finish this! Stone Edge!"

Razor sharp stones were pulled from the earth. With a twitch of its rock-antenna, Ceno sent them flying at Munna who was hit full force. The pink Pokemon slammed to the ground. After a few moments it twitched slightly, gazed up at the leering Roggenrola with alarm and scuttled away into the bushes.

"I guess that takes care of it," Sarah said. "Well done, Ceno! Have a rest." She returned her Pokemon. Now all my Pokemon are weakened, she thought. We need to get to the next town fast.

Sarah continued up the dark path. A sign greeted her: "Route 4 Ahead". With a look of resolve, she passed the sign and entered Route 4.

Sarah left Route 3 and entered Route 4.