Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center

Pokemon Wi-Fi Trading Center Offer your Pokemon in Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum for trade or request Pokemon for trade.

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 PM
howtofeel Offline

Default In DESPERATE need of a shiny Budew.

hiiiiii everyone. I don't know any of you personally, but I love you all, each and every one of you. You are all beautiful, wonderful unique individuals and you're all so cool.
I am posting cause I am in dire need of help. Help help help.See what I did there?
You see, I am looking for a shiny Budew. Have been since Pokemon Diamond, but given up on the request. Seeing as people generally like to be very condescending w/ me as I am a complete newbie trainer that doesn't care for IV, nature, etc.. the peeps on the forums I've been going on have been quickly shutting me out and ignoring my request. I just discovered this forum and I am hoping to find some nicer people.
Now that RNG abuse is possible - and the fact that hacking has always been possible - I didn't think it'd be hard to ask for such a simple request. So, this being said, I do not care if it is hacked. I just want a shiny Budew, preferably with the natural cure ability but I really won't be picky about a thing.
Here's another downside:
I don't have anything in return. I am looking for this Pokemon purely for enjoyment purposes - and if you really wanna know the reason, grey/purple bouquets look WAY cooler! - Yeah... There I said it.
This is just me hoping someone has a random Budew laying around, or someone doesn't mind RNG abusing a Budew for me, or someone doesn't mind just generally hacking a Pokemon. I don't think it would take long... And if I had the stuff to hack my Pokemon in I'd do it myself. But I'm really n00by when it comes to most anything about very advanced stuff w/ the Pokemon games. That's a different story.
Pleasepleasepleaseplease can someone get me a shiny Budew. :(
Old 10-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: In DESPERATE need of a shiny Budew.

Hey, welcome to PE2K ^^ I wish I had a shiny Budew to give you!

Master Aqua has a shop here where he is offering to make hacked Pokemon for people. Maybe you could ask in there?
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=119261

We also have a trade thread for people who are only looking for one or two Pokemon. Feel free to post your request in here and it will be added to the first post of the thread for everyone to see!
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=119133

I'm afraid I have to close this thread since all single Pokemon requests have to go in the above thread. But I wish you luck in finding a Shiny Budew (Shiny Roselia is pretty! :D)

Closed Thread