Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #211  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:08 AM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Walking

I made it!

Sweet glorious Arceus, I finally made it!

I hiked down the road between the trunks of massive trees, counting my lucky stars. After a little hold-up in Andromeda Town, my Starter and I were finally starting our journey together. The little Charmander was out of his Poke Ball, looking squeaky clean as he walked beside me. The folks back at the PC in Andromeda Town had kindly washed him after our unfortunate encounter with an enraged Electrivire.

Now, we were ready for whatever other adventures would come our way. Hopefully, we would be able to add more members to our little team!

...Hopefully, we wouldn't get arrested again anytime soon...

"What kind of Pokemon do you think live out here?" I wondered out loud to my little lizard.

"Char," Blaze shrugged. Of course, he probably had never been down this road either.

"Well... hopefully I'll be able to recognize some of them, if we do run into any," I frowned back. "...Hopefully..."
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #212  
Old 10-12-2012, 04:24 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Walking

I made it!

Sweet glorious Arceus, I finally made it!

I hiked down the road between the trunks of massive trees, counting my lucky stars. After a little hold-up in Andromeda Town, my Starter and I were finally starting our journey together. The little Charmander was out of his Poke Ball, looking squeaky clean as he walked beside me. The folks back at the PC in Andromeda Town had kindly washed him after our unfortunate encounter with an enraged Electrivire.

Now, we were ready for whatever other adventures would come our way. Hopefully, we would be able to add more members to our little team!

...Hopefully, we wouldn't get arrested again anytime soon...

"What kind of Pokemon do you think live out here?" I wondered out loud to my little lizard.

"Char," Blaze shrugged. Of course, he probably had never been down this road either.

"Well... hopefully I'll be able to recognize some of them, if we do run into any," I frowned back. "...Hopefully..."
Official's Post

You journey down Route 1, relieved to have made it even this far after your harrowing first experience with an enraged Electivire. You wonder if all the Pokemon in Celestia are that strong. What if there's something big and dangerous lurking around the next corner?!

CRASHHHH!

Something way out in the forest falls to the ground with a massive boom. The screeching of Pokemon echoes around you as birds take to the air and all manner of land creatures flee from the impact. Blaze crouches into battle mode immediately, looking for any danger.

Then everything goes quiet again. The Pokemon stop squawking. It's almost as if nothing happened...

You wonder what could be going on over in the forest, but there's no clear path in that direction. You would have to fight your way through the thick undergrowth and who knows what's out there!

Before you can make up your mind, Blaze nudges you and points further up the route. A small bird is hopping up the path away from you. It was probably one of the Pokemon scared away by the blast. You have a decision to make! Are you going to head into the forest or go after that Pokemon?!


Wild Pidgey appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Hopping away!
Reply With Quote
  #213  
Old 10-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Trying to catch a bird... thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You journey down Route 1, relieved to have made it even this far after your harrowing first experience with an enraged Electivire. You wonder if all the Pokemon in Celestia are that strong. What if there's something big and dangerous lurking around the next corner?!

CRASHHHH!

Something way out in the forest falls to the ground with a massive boom. The screeching of Pokemon echoes around you as birds take to the air and all manner of land creatures flee from the impact. Blaze crouches into battle mode immediately, looking for any danger.

Then everything goes quiet again. The Pokemon stop squawking. It's almost as if nothing happened...

You wonder what could be going on over in the forest, but there's no clear path in that direction. You would have to fight your way through the thick undergrowth and who knows what's out there!

Before you can make up your mind, Blaze nudges you and points further up the route. A small bird is hopping up the path away from you. It was probably one of the Pokemon scared away by the blast. You have a decision to make! Are you going to head into the forest or go after that Pokemon?!


Wild Pidgey appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Hopping away!
“That was freaky,” I gaped after the obnoxious noise occurred. All sorts of alarm bells were going off in my head—though despite their cries I felt this undying sense of curiosity rising within me. You would think, after the incident in Andromeda Town, that I would have learned my lesson about following strange noises. But some part of me must have been dying to see the unknown. Perhaps this was an old habit. Perhaps it died hard.

Before I could move ahead, however, Blaze pointed out that bird… thing… What was that one called? Man, I feel like I should have something to help me identify these weird creatures. Like an encyclopedia, or something—a small one that you could fit in my pocket, you know?

Oh, right. The bird thing was getting away. Blaze was waiting (im)patiently for orders, and I knew I needed to do something quick. The choice was difficult to make—between following my weird sense of curiosity and a wild Pokémon—but let’s face it. I NEEDED to get team members. Badly.

After glancing at the forest with regret, I adjusted the baseball cap on my head and faced the bird.

“Alright, Blaze, let’s do this! Stop it quick with Smokescreen! But let’s not get carried away this time…”

“Char!” the lizard cried in agreement, excitement burning in his eyes. He was in a fair fight now, and I could see that he was prepared to prove himself.

The two of us raced towards the little brown bird. Before our approach could scare the thing off, Blaze blasted smoke at its eyes.

The Pidgey squawked in surprise—but with a quick flap of its wings, the smoke was dispersed. I blinked in surprise, while the bird glared at us angrily. Huh. Guess Smokescreen wasn’t going to help here… At least we got its attention. Though he looked ready to unleash his rage on us. Oops.

Screeching, the Pidgey launched itself at Blaze in a flurry of wind and feathers. The move was almost too quick to follow. Wait, too quick. Oh, that was a Quick Attack! Hey, I remembered something!

“Char!” Blaze’s cry of pain brought me back to reality, reminding me that now wasn’t the time to drift off in my thoughts. Problem was… Um… I wasn’t sure what other moves he might know. I bit my lip, knowing that my window of opportunity was closing. Come on! I had to do something!

Okay, so he’s obviously a fire-type. He might be too young for powerful moves, but he should at least know Ember, right? “Blaze, use Ember!”

The Charmander seemed relieved to receive an order. Shoving the bird’s beak away, he opened his mouth and breathed a stream of writhing flames. The attacking bird reeled back in alarm, its feathers singed.

“Good!” I pumped my fist victoriously, a sudden feeling of exuberance filling me. The next order came from my mouth with little thought, “Follow up with Scratch!”

Without batting an eye, Blaze obeyed. He swiped at the startled Pidgey with his claws, getting a good hit across its chest. Wow, we were doing pretty good, weren’t we? I wasn’t even sure where that last order came from. Maybe my old self was starting to kick in or something. That was good news.

The Pidgey recovered faster than I thought it would. Jumping back, it started flapping its wings furiously, kicking up a wind that tore at Blaze. The Charmander lifted a hand to shield himself from the dirt it kicked up, but a little too late it seemed. I could tell that some had gotten into his eyes; he would have a hard time seeing for a bit. Uh-oh…

“Blaze!” I called out. “Hang in there, buddy!”

After I spoke, the Pidgey followed up with another Quick Attack, knocking the little lizard back on his back. I was about to race forward when Blaze growled agitatedly. I stopped dead in my tracks as blue light sparked within his mouth. Just as the Pidgey was swooping in for another attack, Blaze opened his maw and a curious form of fire—energy… I wasn’t sure what it was—errupted from his throat.

The bird didn’t have time to alter its course. Despite being momentarily blinded, Blaze’s attack hit him straight on. It landed on the ground, its feathers blackened and its eyes bugging out in complete astonishment.

…What just happened?

“Er… Good job?” I hesitantly complimented Blaze. I guess now was my chance to catch it. While still trying to figure out what happened, I dug through my bag and pulled out a red and white sphere. I promptly threw it at the still bewildered Pidgey, holding my breath as it vanished into the capsule.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #214  
Old 10-13-2012, 05:57 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze)
Currently: Trying to catch a bird... thing



“That was freaky,” I gaped after the obnoxious noise occurred. All sorts of alarm bells were going off in my head—though despite their cries I felt this undying sense of curiosity rising within me. You would think, after the incident in Andromeda Town, that I would have learned my lesson about following strange noises. But some part of me must have been dying to see the unknown. Perhaps this was an old habit. Perhaps it died hard.

Before I could move ahead, however, Blaze pointed out that bird… thing… What was that one called? Man, I feel like I should have something to help me identify these weird creatures. Like an encyclopedia, or something—a small one that you could fit in my pocket, you know?

Oh, right. The bird thing was getting away. Blaze was waiting (im)patiently for orders, and I knew I needed to do something quick. The choice was difficult to make—between following my weird sense of curiosity and a wild Pokémon—but let’s face it. I NEEDED to get team members. Badly.

After glancing at the forest with regret, I adjusted the baseball cap on my head and faced the bird.

“Alright, Blaze, let’s do this! Stop it quick with Smokescreen! But let’s not get carried away this time…”

“Char!” the lizard cried in agreement, excitement burning in his eyes. He was in a fair fight now, and I could see that he was prepared to prove himself.

The two of us raced towards the little brown bird. Before our approach could scare the thing off, Blaze blasted smoke at its eyes.

The Pidgey squawked in surprise—but with a quick flap of its wings, the smoke was dispersed. I blinked in surprise, while the bird glared at us angrily. Huh. Guess Smokescreen wasn’t going to help here… At least we got its attention. Though he looked ready to unleash his rage on us. Oops.

Screeching, the Pidgey launched itself at Blaze in a flurry of wind and feathers. The move was almost too quick to follow. Wait, too quick. Oh, that was a Quick Attack! Hey, I remembered something!

“Char!” Blaze’s cry of pain brought me back to reality, reminding me that now wasn’t the time to drift off in my thoughts. Problem was… Um… I wasn’t sure what other moves he might know. I bit my lip, knowing that my window of opportunity was closing. Come on! I had to do something!

Okay, so he’s obviously a fire-type. He might be too young for powerful moves, but he should at least know Ember, right? “Blaze, use Ember!”

The Charmander seemed relieved to receive an order. Shoving the bird’s beak away, he opened his mouth and breathed a stream of writhing flames. The attacking bird reeled back in alarm, its feathers singed.

“Good!” I pumped my fist victoriously, a sudden feeling of exuberance filling me. The next order came from my mouth with little thought, “Follow up with Scratch!”

Without batting an eye, Blaze obeyed. He swiped at the startled Pidgey with his claws, getting a good hit across its chest. Wow, we were doing pretty good, weren’t we? I wasn’t even sure where that last order came from. Maybe my old self was starting to kick in or something. That was good news.

The Pidgey recovered faster than I thought it would. Jumping back, it started flapping its wings furiously, kicking up a wind that tore at Blaze. The Charmander lifted a hand to shield himself from the dirt it kicked up, but a little too late it seemed. I could tell that some had gotten into his eyes; he would have a hard time seeing for a bit. Uh-oh…

“Blaze!” I called out. “Hang in there, buddy!”

After I spoke, the Pidgey followed up with another Quick Attack, knocking the little lizard back on his back. I was about to race forward when Blaze growled agitatedly. I stopped dead in my tracks as blue light sparked within his mouth. Just as the Pidgey was swooping in for another attack, Blaze opened his maw and a curious form of fire—energy… I wasn’t sure what it was—errupted from his throat.

The bird didn’t have time to alter its course. Despite being momentarily blinded, Blaze’s attack hit him straight on. It landed on the ground, its feathers blackened and its eyes bugging out in complete astonishment.

…What just happened?

“Er… Good job?” I hesitantly complimented Blaze. I guess now was my chance to catch it. While still trying to figure out what happened, I dug through my bag and pulled out a red and white sphere. I promptly threw it at the still bewildered Pidgey, holding my breath as it vanished into the capsule.
Official's Post

The Pokeball rocks slowly on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Pidgey was caught!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-13-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #215  
Old 10-13-2012, 09:55 PM
Charmander009's Avatar
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Celestia Region
Posts: 3,006
Send a message via AIM to Charmander009
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (As of yet, no name)
Currently: Doing a victory dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

The Pokeball rocks slowly on the ground...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Pidgey was caught!
We did it?

Hey, we did it!

“Yes!” I pumped my fists, dancing about in an excited circle. “We did it! We did it!”

Blaze puffed his chest out proudly. I patted the Charmander on the head as I walked past him to scoop up the Poke Ball. Pride swelled within me as well, and I felt surer about myself than ever before. With Blaze’s strength, I had captured my first Pokémon. Or, at least, my first since losing my memory. I wondered if I had captured Pokémon before coming to Celestia—and, for a brief moment, I wondered where they were now.

That thought troubled me, quickly extinguishing my excitement. I remembered again the real reason behind this journey, why it was so important. At least I had taken my first steps. Now, for the rest of the journey.

I attached the newly caught Pidgey’s capsule to my belt. I needed to think of a name for him, but for right now I couldn’t come up with anything. I wanted to get to know it a little better before choosing a name, you know? For right now, Blaze and I better continue forward. I wasn’t sure how I could tell, but it felt like the daylight was quickly waning. Twilight must be on the horizon, and if I wanted to make any progress I had better get going.

I must have been held up in Andromeda Town longer than I thought.

“All right, Blaze,” I smiled down at my Pokémon. “Let’s keep going.”

With one last glance over my shoulder—where the strange noise had occurred moments before—I continued down the road.


******

Continued down the road we did, with little incident befalling us. Twilight was falling fast, but we eventually made it to a crossroads. Route 1 went on ahead, but someone had told me before hand that it was impassable as of yet. Route 2 continued off to the west, and at its end was Navi Town.

Frowning, I glanced up at the reddening skies and debated with my self. Should we continue on? Or should we call it a day? Meh, I might as well get as far along as I could.

“Let’s keep going,” I said to Blaze, who cheerfully agreed.



*Leaving Route 1, entering Route 2*
__________________


Last edited by Charmander009; 10-15-2012 at 05:18 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #216  
Old 10-16-2012, 11:44 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1


Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.

this is it, man...
route 1.

FINAL ROUND.
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #217  
Old 10-16-2012, 07:56 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.

this is it, man...
route 1.

FINAL ROUND.
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN (Official's Post):

~We're leaving together, but still it's farewelllllllll~

All right, this is it. You've gotten your proverbial faecal matter together and you've come back to this vast grassland with one Victreebel of a vengeance. You bound onto the open fields, faithful companions in tow, searching for the creature that decimated you and your confidence so badly. You can almost smell the attitude of the creature - 'haha, haha, haahahahahaha' it's calling to you. You just know you have to find it. Or else you'll be 'That Phanpy Kid' forever.

CAN YOU FEEL THE ELEPHANTRICITY IN THE AIR TONIGHT?!

Dark clouds hang overhead, covering the ceiling of your world in a foggy black blanket. Your Zubat glides freely through the night, feeling right at home in this environment - you and your other companions stumble feebly around in the dark, until your feet come across something. A Lego brick? No.

Steak obtained a flash-light!

You check the battery compartment to see how much juice this thing has left. Not a lot. And the batteries come from another region. Darn. Looks like you won't be using this thing for long.

At least you can see, now. Trees and small shrubbery light up when you turn on the torch, revealing them glistening with fine liquid - looks like it was raining just before you got here. You marvel at the durability of your flash-light - the plastic oozes cold water onto your hands.

"Merp. Merp. Merp."

What a funny sound. It appears to be coming from behind the old oak tree you see ahead of you.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-16-2012 at 08:56 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #218  
Old 10-17-2012, 01:46 AM
Steak's Avatar
Steak Offline
WFL Official
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: sneezes profoundly
Posts: 2,434
Send a message via AIM to Steak
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOWN (Official's Post):

~We're leaving together, but still it's farewelllllllll~

All right, this is it. You've gotten your proverbial faecal matter together and you've come back to this vast grassland with one Victreebel of a vengeance. You bound onto the open fields, faithful companions in tow, searching for the creature that decimated you and your confidence so badly. You can almost smell the attitude of the creature - 'haha, haha, haahahahahaha' it's calling to you. You just know you have to find it. Or else you'll be 'That Phanpy Kid' forever.

CAN YOU FEEL THE ELEPHANTRICITY IN THE AIR TONIGHT?!

Dark clouds hang overhead, covering the ceiling of your world in a foggy black blanket. Your Zubat glides freely through the night, feeling right at home in this environment - you and your other companions stumble feebly around in the dark, until your feet come across something. A Lego brick? No.

Steak obtained a flash-light!

You check the battery compartment to see how much juice this thing has left. Not a lot. And the batteries come from another region. Darn. Looks like you won't be using this thing for long.

At least you can see, now. Trees and small shrubbery light up when you turn on the torch, revealing them glistening with fine liquid - looks like it was raining just before you got here. You marvel at the durability of your flash-light - the plastic oozes cold water onto your hands.

"Merp. Merp. Merp."

What a funny sound. It appears to be coming from behind the old oak tree you see ahead of you.

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.

ok, "merp", listen here. this isn't a game anymore.

you signal for Brobat to get ready to attack as you creep slowly around the tree, covering the flashlight to stay hidden.

then you quickly shine the light towards whatever this "merp" dealie is, revealing...
__________________
Evolves @ 2456
Reply With Quote
  #219  
Old 10-24-2012, 12:43 AM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: PHANPYQUEST.

ok, "merp", listen here. this isn't a game anymore.

you signal for Brobat to get ready to attack as you creep slowly around the tree, covering the flashlight to stay hidden.

then you quickly shine the light towards whatever this "merp" dealie is, revealing...
(Official's Post):

~Ohhhhhh, we're heaaading to Venussss~

"Merp. Merp. Merp."

You shine the light on the small person's eyes. The only reaction from them is the dilation of their pupils.

"Merp."

You scour your surroundings. The male human just lays there, writhing feebly on the ground, repeating the same mantra over and over and twitching as he does so. "Merp. Merp. Merp."

You pat down his red jacket to see whether or not there's anything of worth. Inside the boy's pocket, you find a leather zip wallet that is really tricky to open in the wet conditions and a small, crumpled piece of paper. The rain appears to have smudged whatever could have possibly been on there.

You open up the crumpled piece of paper. It almost falls apart due to the dampness of the thing.

Spoiler:


Suddenly, a twig snaps from beyond the wooded area. The sound resonates in your ears due to the silence of the forest. Well, other than the boy squirming beneath you.
Reply With Quote
  #220  
Old 10-26-2012, 12:19 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Talking to JC
In party: Abra


"Ah,thank goodness it took quite a bit to get here but now I'm ready for some action! How about you JC?" PJ asked and looked to his traveling companion.
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.


Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-26-2012 at 12:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #221  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:02 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Trainer: PJ
Currently: Talking to JC
In party: Abra


"Ah,thank goodness it took quite a bit to get here but now I'm ready for some action! How about you JC?" PJ asked and looked to his traveling companion.
Official's Post

You take your first step onto Route 1 ready for the excitement of a new adventure! "How about you, JC?" you turn around to ask your new friend.

Before he can reply, something lands with a crash right where you were standing a second ago. When the dust clears, you see a strange Pokemon resembling a a corn kernel. "Sun! Sunkern!" it cries, seemingly unaffected by its drop from the sky.


Wild Sunkern appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle! You may try to catch it, defeat it or run!
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 10-26-2012, 01:20 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Battling Sunkern
In party: Abra


"Go Timmy!"PJ yelled And motioned for Timmy to do something
"Ab-Abra?"timmy said and looked back at PJ Very confused.
"Timmy....do something....." PJ Said.
"A-Abra" timmy said confused.
"Ah here goes nothing" PJ said and tossed a ball at the sunkern.
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.


Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-26-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 10-26-2012, 02:27 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
Trainer: PJ
Currently: Battling Sunkern
In party: Abra


"Go Timmy!"PJ yelled And motioned for Timmy to do something
"Ab-Abra?"timmy said and looked back at PJ Very confused.
"Timmy....do something....." PJ Said.
"A-Abra" timmy said confused.
"Ah here goes nothing" PJ said and tossed a ball at the sunkern.
Official's Post

(Remember to include your Trainer's name, party and what you're currently doing in every post :) I edited it in for you this time!)

Poor Timmy doesn't know any useful attacks yet. You have no choice but to throw a Pokeball at the unweakened Pokemon. You cross your fingers as the ball wobbles on the ground, hoping it will stay closed...

Spoiler:
3...
Spoiler:
2...
Spoiler:
1...
Spoiler:
PING!

Sunkern was caught!

Make sure you add Sunkern to your stats and don't forget to remove the Pokeball you used from your stats!
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 10-26-2012, 02:40 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: PJ
Currently: Talking to JC
In party: Abra and Sunkern


"ALL Right!" Im going to name him,Sam"

"Did you see that JC? My first pokemon that I ever caught!
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 10-26-2012, 02:46 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Route 1

Trainer: JC
Currently: On Route 1 Talking to PJ
In party: Chimchar




JC looked down at Chimchar.
" Ashley, with some trainer you and I are going to becoming a heck of team."

JC looks over to PJ.
" I was born ready for action. As long as its done safely." JC smiles
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com