Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-25-2012, 01:43 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Route 5

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Pokemon in PC:
Currently: Battling wild Aron

"Ishiyama, go! Use Magnitude!" Minako commanded Ishiyama. It was Magnitude 6, causing enough damage to KO it in one hit. "Nice going, Ishiyama. You're on a roll today."

Wild Aron fainted!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 10-25-2012, 02:19 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official's Post:

Minako, praising her Boldore, finds another item.

Minako found a Quick Ball!
Old 10-25-2012, 02:40 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Post:

Minako, praising her Boldore, finds another item.

Minako found a Quick Ball!
Party:
Pokemon in PC:
Currently: Exploring Route 5

Minako obtained a Quick Ball!

"Hey, whaddya know? A Quick Ball. This could come in handy." Minako said as she put the Quick Ball in her bag.

links
Old 10-25-2012, 05:09 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Hopelessly lost.

Up on the road ahead of us, there was a sign. 'Short-cut' was clearly printed on the wooden picket.

"Neat! Pleasant, let's go!" I told my Shuppet, darting forwards.

"Something doesn't feel right about this." Pleasant was wary about following me, but he did anyway.

We walked through the wooded area - I was beginning to get tired of travelling through so many trees. Hopefully Celestia would become much more diverse in landscape in the days to come.

After what seemed to be forever travelling, Pleasant raised a justified complaint. "Eti, we're lost, aren't we?"

"Yup." I checked my PokeGear. No signal.

"Fantastic." Pleasant floated down towards the floor and rested his body at the base of a nearby tree. "Haven't you learned anything from nursery stories? The suspiciously placed signs that lead you into dark forests always get you lost."

"And then eaten by a hungry Mightyena!" I joked, making chomping actions right by the Ghost-type's head.

"You're so immature, Eti," the Shuppet sighed. "It's going to take a long while to walk back."

"Let's rest up then." I sat down beside Pleasant. "Who knows, maybe if we wait long enough someone will come find us?"
Old 10-25-2012, 06:01 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official's Post:

Eti, wandering lost, found an item.

Eti found a Luxury ball!
Old 10-26-2012, 12:15 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Party:
Pokemon in PC:
Currently: Leaving Route 5

"Let's head on back to Zenith Town to re-challenge the Gym Leader." Minako said as she turned around and looked in the direction of Zenith Town. Her team was looking at her like she was crazy. "...What? Zenith Town is awesome and I want a Gym Badge. Is that so hard to understand? It's because of a certain two Pokemon that I lost last time." Minako lowered her eyes at Marley and Kami-chan. They had glum looks on their faces.

Minako and co. are leaving Route 5 and entering Zenith Town.

links
Old 10-26-2012, 01:53 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Finding treasure.

"What's this?" My small hands fingered the spherical object in the inky blackness. "Feels like a Poke Ball to me."

"It's a Luxury Ball." The Shuppet sighed. "What a pity."

"Why's that?" I asked Pleasant, stowing the ball in my pocket. "It's my favourite design!"

"Poke Balls are the worst invention ever spawned by humankind." Pleasant turned awfully glum. "If you really wanted us to be on your team so bad, all you had to do was ask."

"You hate Poke Balls?" I was shocked at this revelation. I thought all Pokemon loved them. "Why?"

"Look, it's bad enough having to live inside a possessed handkerchief, let alone a spherical prison in which I could be held for days on end."

"That makes sense. Look, how about I just never recall you. Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me!" The Ghost-type stuck its tongue out at me. "That said, that design would look pretty sweet on me."

"It sure would. It's a shame trainers can't switch which Poke Balls Pokemon come out of," I said.

"I know, right!" Pleasant agreed. "After all these years of technological advancement and we still can't change the places we live in. Ridiculous! Pokemon estate agents have probably gone mad!"

It was at that moment that I thought I'd never understand this crazy world I live in.

"Come on. Let's keep going further. I don't think anyone is going to come, so we may as well keep looking for the path."

"I agree. Let's go." Pleasant floated calmly beside me. He was even more close than usual.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:02 AM
~Blast Burn

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
PC:
Currently: Arriving in Route 5

"Here it is! Route 5! C'mon guys, let's get in there!" Corey and pals arrive in Route 5, expecting to find a lot of new Pokemon.

Arriving from Zenith to Route 5.
Old 10-26-2012, 02:04 AM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Finding treasure.

"What's this?" My small hands fingered the spherical object in the inky blackness. "Feels like a Poke Ball to me."

"It's a Luxury Ball." The Shuppet sighed. "What a pity."

"Why's that?" I asked Pleasant, stowing the ball in my pocket. "It's my favourite design!"

"Poke Balls are the worst invention ever spawned by humankind." Pleasant turned awfully glum. "If you really wanted us to be on your team so bad, all you had to do was ask."

"You hate Poke Balls?" I was shocked at this revelation. I thought all Pokemon loved them. "Why?"

"Look, it's bad enough having to live inside a possessed handkerchief, let alone a spherical prison in which I could be held for days on end."

"That makes sense. Look, how about I just never recall you. Sound good?"

"Sounds good to me!" The Ghost-type stuck its tongue out at me. "That said, that design would look pretty sweet on me."

"It sure would. It's a shame trainers can't switch which Poke Balls Pokemon come out of," I said.

"I know, right!" Pleasant agreed. "After all these years of technological advancement and we still can't change the places we live in. Ridiculous! Pokemon estate agents have probably gone mad!"

It was at that moment that I thought I'd never understand this crazy world I live in.

"Come on. Let's keep going further. I don't think anyone is going to come, so we may as well keep looking for the path."

"I agree. Let's go." Pleasant floated calmly beside me. He was even more close than usual.
Official's Post:

Eti starts off with Pleasant and the rest, and runs into a wild Pokemon, guarding it's territory!

Wild Aron appeared!
Old 10-26-2012, 12:49 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Battling Aron.

As we continued to walk, I heard a strange growling sound coming from the forest floor.

"Pleasant, do you hear that?"

"Yes," he responded. "It sound like a wild Pokemon guarding its territory."

Out of nowhere, a figure pounced at me from the darkness, slamming its full weight onto my body.

"Eti, look out, it's an Aron!" the Shuppet called, instinctively firing off a Shadow Ball at the Steel-type. The attack did very little.

"I'm hurt." I had to do something fast. I pressed down on the button on Queen Bee's Poke Ball and sent him out to fight. The Ducklett flapped around, confused.

"Queen Bee, calm down!" I yell at it, bringing myself to my feet. "Attack the Aron with a Bubblebeam!"

"Quack!" The Ducklett seemed confused by this order - it had only just hatched and didn't have any battling experience. It fired small bubbles from its mouth weakly, yet aimed these at Pleasant. He dodged the attack, glaring at me angrily.

"Why not use something with a little more, uh, experience, Eti?"

"Oh, be quiet." Before I had a chance to order another attack, though, the Aron began to charge at Ducklett, ramming it with an Iron Head. The Ducklett seemed to take a lot of damage from the hit, falling to the ground in front of me. I recalled the poor thing to rest.

"This is ridiculous." Pleasant began to form ghostly wisps around its mouth and fired them at the Aron. The attack appeared to burn the creature - the outside of its iron shell began to melt. "Now do something!"

"Right!" I said, pulling a Timer Ball from my backpack. I flung it at the Aron, who was struggling to move because the melting body appeared to stick to the floor and prevent its motion. Oops.
Old 10-26-2012, 04:25 PM
~Blast Burn

Official's Post:

The ball wiggles...1...2..POP. Aron was almost caught! It still stays, wanting to fire some Aron power back at Eti.

Wild Aron stayed!
Old 10-26-2012, 07:10 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Party:
PC:

"Here it is! Route 5! C'mon guys, let's get in there!" Corey and pals arrive in Route 5, expecting to find a lot of new Pokemon.

Arriving from Zenith to Route 5.
Official's Post:

You stumble upon some wild berries and decide to feed them to your Flaaffy.

Uh oh! Flaaffy doesn't look so good. It looks quite sick, so you're going to have to keep it from battling (Wi-Fi or vesus wild Pokemon) until you reach another city or town.

"Baaaaa."
Old 10-26-2012, 07:17 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Battling Aron.

The Aron popped out of the Timer Ball, looking awfully triumphant and smug. Shards of the Timer Ball flew at Pleasant and I, but we managed to dodge them.

"We can't weaken it much more," Pleasant noted. The puppet Pokemon swooped down from the sky at Aron, firing hellish Shadow Balls from above like an angry dragon with a vendetta. The iron Pokemon, still stuck in place, had to take blow after blow from the hits. It cried out, screaming in pain from the attacks and its burn. It honestly couldn't do much and this kind of punishment was starting to seem cruel.

I turned to look at Pleasant, who had his back to me and seemed to be cackling away to himself. "More. I want more!"

Back it turned to the Aron, firing dozens of Shadow Balls at the wild creature, causing smoke and dust to lift up everywhere. I could still hear Pleasant attacking it when my vision was hindered.

"Pleasant, that's enough! Stop, please!"

But he wouldn't. I had to take action to save the Aron. I pulled a Nest Ball from my bag and threw it into the smoking scene, pleading to myself that it'd collide with the Aron.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-26-2012 at 07:19 PM.
Old 10-26-2012, 07:21 PM
~Blast Burn

Party:
PC:

"F-Flaaffy! C'mon girl, let's go Hurry to Aurora! It's not that far away. We've got to get you help right away!"

"Fl-Flaaff..." She weekly cried.

"It's about 4 days away. Let's keep you out of battles until then."
Old 10-26-2012, 07:23 PM
~Blast Burn

Official's Post:

The ball wiggles...1...2...3...
Spoiler:
PING! Wild Aron was captured!