Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 09-06-2012, 05:44 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Route 6

ROUTE 6
Requirements: None.
Travel time: 48 hours.

Description
Route 6 is a narrow path on the edge of Eternity Forest. It is not a heavily used track and is often overgrown in places. The tree cover is less here and the sky is clearly visible. You can catch a breath taking view of Mt Era as you make your way towards Nova Outpost.

Landmarks
-------------

Wild Pokemon

Items
?

Navigation
North
Nova Outpost
West
----------
East
Route 5
South
----------

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 09-17-2012 at 05:26 AM.
Old 10-27-2012, 02:55 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 6

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Finding the runaway Poke Ball.

The Poke Ball came to a halt at the bottom of the hill. I picked up the ball and dusted it off, panting, before placing it in my pocket.

"Wh-where are we?" I wondered, scanning my surroundings. All of the plants were so badly kept that I doubted I was on an official route.

"Make no two bones about it!" the Shuppet laughed, floating in front of my face. "The dense forest, the narrow path. We're on Route 6!"

"I'm going to kill you." I muttered.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone has," Pleasant joked back, sticking out his tongue irritatingly.

"Why are you so ruthless when it comes to wild Pokemon?" I asked him, waving him out of my face.

The Ghost-type merely shrugged. "Look, I got the job done, okay? Just be happy for once."

"You're right, there's no use moping," I sighed. I wasn't exactly in a good position, though. I had left my camping equipment behind on Route 5. I contemplated going back for my gear, but realised I was too far away to last overnight without my stuff.

"Maybe we should keep going forward?" Pleasant suggested, being serious for once. "We're not going to find shelter just standing here."

I nodded and began to tread along Route 6. It was difficult not to trip on the overgrown roots that sprawled all over the forest floor.

Entering Route 6 from Route 5.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post
Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Finding the runaway Poke Ball.

The Poke Ball came to a halt at the bottom of the hill. I picked up the ball and dusted it off, panting, before placing it in my pocket.

"Wh-where are we?" I wondered, scanning my surroundings. All of the plants were so badly kept that I doubted I was on an official route.

"Make no two bones about it!" the Shuppet laughed, floating in front of my face. "The dense forest, the narrow path. We're on Route 6!"

"I'm going to kill you." I muttered.

"Wouldn't be the first time someone has," Pleasant joked back, sticking out his tongue irritatingly.

"Why are you so ruthless when it comes to wild Pokemon?" I asked him, waving him out of my face.

The Ghost-type merely shrugged. "Look, I got the job done, okay? Just be happy for once."

"You're right, there's no use moping," I sighed. I wasn't exactly in a good position, though. I had left my camping equipment behind on Route 5. I contemplated going back for my gear, but realised I was too far away to last overnight without my stuff.

"Maybe we should keep going forward?" Pleasant suggested, being serious for once. "We're not going to find shelter just standing here."

I nodded and began to tread along Route 6. It was difficult not to trip on the overgrown roots that sprawled all over the forest floor.

Entering Route 6 from Route 5.

Official's Post:

While looking for the Pokeball you find a Pokemon.

Wild Slakoth appeared!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-27-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Battling Slakoth.

Suddenly, a wild Slakoth jumped out from the bushes and clung to my face, swiping it multiple times.

"Get it off get it off get it awfffff-!"

"Yay! Sucker Punch!" Pleasant squealed, ramming itself towards both of us. The wild Slakoth jumped off just in time, resulting in myself receiving a particularly nasty blow to the face. I was pounded to the floor. I felt my conciousness slip, my body trying to recover from the attack.

"Wow, what a wimp." Pleasant looked at my body from above. "Hey, what's that Slakoth up to?"

The Slakoth stayed completely still - it was seemingly too lazy to move. "Slaaaaa."

Pleasant merely shrugged, pulled out a Lure Ball from my pocket using its mouth and poked the ball at the Slakoth, hoping to capture it.
Old 10-27-2012, 09:49 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Battling Slakoth.

Suddenly, a wild Slakoth jumped out from the bushes and clung to my face, swiping it multiple times.

"Get it off get it off get it awfffff-!"

"Yay! Sucker Punch!" Pleasant squealed, ramming itself towards both of us. The wild Slakoth jumped off just in time, resulting in myself receiving a particularly nasty blow to the face. I was pounded to the floor. I felt my conciousness slip, my body trying to recover from the attack.

"Wow, what a wimp." Pleasant looked at my body from above. "Hey, what's that Slakoth up to?"

The Slakoth stayed completely still - it was seemingly too lazy to move. "Slaaaaa."

Pleasant merely shrugged, pulled out a Lure Ball from my pocket using its mouth and poked the ball at the Slakoth, hoping to capture it.

Official's Post:

The ball waggles...1...2...3...

Wild Slakoth captured!

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 10-27-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 10:40 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Capturing Slakoth.

Once the ball came to a rest Pleasant picked it up using his mouth. Content with his work, he placed the shrunken Lure Ball into my pocket, where it would remain until I reached Aurora City.

I began to stir slowly. "Hnng?" My vision was fuzzy and seemed to be of an off-colour. "What happened to that Slakoth?"

"Oh?" Pleasant said whilst looking confused. "Must have fled, or something."

"Oh. Well, good job fending it off, I guess." I brushed myself down. My clothes were severely muddied. I'd put on the spare set that was in my backpack soon - for now I had to figure out what the next best move was.

I wandered over to a small wooden sign by the side of the undergrowth. The text was faded and barely legible, but I could make out that we were headed to the 'Nova Outpost'.

"An outpost, huh?" I turned to Pleasant and said. "It appears to be quite close. Maybe we can find out where we are there?"

"Why not just check your PokeGear?" he snapped, evaluating my ignorance.

"Already checked. Out of signal." I waved the device in the Ghost-type's face.

"O-oh."

'Owned', I thought to myself. "C'mon, lets check out the outpost." I made my way through the shrubbery, towards the north.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:45 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Capturing Slakoth.

Once the ball came to a rest Pleasant picked it up using his mouth. Content with his work, he placed the shrunken Lure Ball into my pocket, where it would remain until I reached Aurora City.

I began to stir slowly. "Hnng?" My vision was fuzzy and seemed to be of an off-colour. "What happened to that Slakoth?"

"Oh?" Pleasant said whilst looking confused. "Must have fled, or something."

"Oh. Well, good job fending it off, I guess." I brushed myself down. My clothes were severely muddied. I'd put on the spare set that was in my backpack soon - for now I had to figure out what the next best move was.

I wandered over to a small wooden sign by the side of the undergrowth. The text was faded and barely legible, but I could make out that we were headed to the 'Nova Outpost'.

"An outpost, huh?" I turned to Pleasant and said. "It appears to be quite close. Maybe we can find out where we are there?"

"Why not just check your PokeGear?" he snapped, evaluating my ignorance.

"Already checked. Out of signal." I waved the device in the Ghost-type's face.

"O-oh."

'Owned', I thought to myself. "C'mon, lets check out the outpost." I made my way through the shrubbery, towards the north.
Official's Post:

You're traveling to Nova, when all of a sudden...

Wild Garchomp appeared!
Cannot be captured.

I's too dangerous! You'll have to wait until it leaves! Add six hours to your travel time.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:02 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Trying to avoid the Garchomp.

We were just trotting along the path until a wild Garchomp angrily appeared before us. It was gnashing trees with its giant teeth, scaring off the wild Pokemon. No wonder the Slakoth was so quick to flee.

"Get down!" Pleasant yells at me, pulling me by the scruff of my jacket's neck behind a tree. "It's a freaking Garchomp. What the heck would such a tough Pokemon be doing here?"

"Maybe we should battle it?" I suggest. Pleasant rams me in the stomach with his head.

"Are you a moron? Yes, because a fish, a candle, a caterpillar and a duck can take on a giant land shark. Just wait it out until it passes."

I did as Pleasant instructed. The Garchomp raged for what seemed like days, but after six hours, it left. We were free to wander the path again.

The sky had turned a deep purple during the time in which we hid from the raging Pokemon. Pleasant was quickly complaining about becoming tired, so we settled down to camp (sans tent) once more.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:07 AM
~Blast Burn

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Entering Route 6

"Well, we've made it as far as possible away from that Danie chick. What a freak. Anyways, let's find Eti!"

Entered Route 6 from Route 5.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:11 AM
~Blast Burn

Quote:

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Trying to avoid the Garchomp.

We were just trotting along the path until a wild Garchomp angrily appeared before us. It was gnashing trees with its giant teeth, scaring off the wild Pokemon. No wonder the Slakoth was so quick to flee.

"Get down!" Pleasant yells at me, pulling me by the scruff of my jacket's neck behind a tree. "It's a freaking Garchomp. What the heck would such a tough Pokemon be doing here?"

"Maybe we should battle it?" I suggest. Pleasant rams me in the stomach with his head.

"Are you a moron? Yes, because a fish, a candle, a caterpillar and a duck can take on a giant land shark. Just wait it out until it passes."

I did as Pleasant instructed. The Garchomp raged for what seemed like days, but after six hours, it left. We were free to wander the path again.

The sky had turned a deep purple during the time in which we hid from the raging Pokemon. Pleasant was quickly complaining about becoming tired, so we settled down to camp (sans tent) once more.
Official's Post:

WELL JUST EVERYTHING GOOD HAPPENS TO YOU DOESN'T IT. DITTO APPEARED. WHATEVER. SOOOO NOT EVEN FAIR.

^Me

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-29-2012 at 02:22 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:33 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Battling Ditto.

As we settled down to rest, I decided to talk to a few of my Pokemon. I threw two Poke Balls onto the floor, revealing the forms of Salsa and Bushfire.

"You two are close to evolving, aren't you?" I asked them, putting my bag down by the trunk of the tree. The two nodded simultaneously.

"Not long now until I'm bigger and stronger, master." Salsa looked confidently at me, looking very keen to change.

"Y-you know what happens when I become a Swadloon, right Eti?" Bushfire's faced was a stark contrast to Salsa - he was referring to the sadness that all Swadloon feel after evolving.

"Yes," I said to him, petting him on the head. "I'll look after you, buddy."

The Sewaddle beamed at me.

"Oh ho ho, how touching." I turned to look at the source of the voice.

"Who's there?!"

A wild Shuppet just came out from nowhere. "C'mon. Those two weaklings wouldn't evolve even if they tried."

Bushfire looked down in sadness, but Salsa glared at the perpetrator. "Our progress is none of your business. Please leave or face annihilation."

"Annihilation?" the wild Pokemon chortled. "I'll show you annihilation."

Suddenly, the Shuppet started to glow white. Its form floated down to the floor and began to melt and change shape. When it stopped glowing, a purple-gum like creature stood before me.

"A Ditto!" I gasped. The Ditto merely giggled.

"Dit dit."

"Eti, are you sure Salsa is up for this?" Pleasant asked me in concern. For once he seemed genuinely worried about us.

"Of course I-"

"Don't defend me, master. Just let me show you." Salsa stood before the Ditto.

"Dit, ditt-" the shape-shifter was cut off mid-speech as Salsa began to charge at it and slice the Ditto's head - a powerful Fake Out attack. Capitalising on this moment, Salsa snuck up on the blob-like Pokemon once more and rammed its dark energy-imbued body into it. Faint Attack sure was a decent attack to use on an unsuspecting Pokemon.

"Dit!" The Ditto began to change form once more, turning into a Makuhita. Quickly, it trotted up towards Salsa and delivered a one-two with its fist, knocking Salsa back several feet. Salsa was quite badly hurt from the attack, and Bushfire appeared to be increasingly worried about her.

"I'm taking over!" the Sewaddle yelled, forming an Energy Ball at his mouth. Once he had locked onto the imposter with his eyes, he fired the projectile straight at the Makuhita copy. The attack exploded upon impact with the Ditto, which caused it to revert back to its regular form. I saw this as my opportunity.

"I'll take it from here," I told the group. I pulled a Quick Ball from its matching bag. "Take this, you overgrown jello pile!" The Quick Ball sped towards the Ditto, catching it off-guard and sucking it inside.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:35 AM
~Blast Burn

Quote:

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Battling Ditto.

As we settled down to rest, I decided to talk to a few of my Pokemon. I threw two Poke Balls onto the floor, revealing the forms of Salsa and Bushfire.

"You two are close to evolving, aren't you?" I asked them, putting my bag down by the trunk of the tree. The two nodded simultaneously.

"Not long now until I'm bigger and stronger, master." Salsa looked confidently at me, looking very keen to change.

"Y-you know what happens when I become a Swadloon, right Eti?" Bushfire's faced was a stark contrast to Salsa - he was referring to the sadness that all Swadloon feel after evolving.

"Yes," I said to him, petting him on the head. "I'll look after you, buddy."

The Sewaddle beamed at me.

"Oh ho ho, how touching." I turned to look at the source of the voice.

"Who's there?!"

A wild Shuppet just came out from nowhere. "C'mon. Those two weaklings wouldn't evolve even if they tried."

Bushfire looked down in sadness, but Salsa glared at the perpetrator. "Our progress is none of your business. Please leave or face annihilation."

"Annihilation?" the wild Pokemon chortled. "I'll show you annihilation."

Suddenly, the Shuppet started to glow white. Its form floated down to the floor and began to melt and change shape. When it stopped glowing, a purple-gum like creature stood before me.

"A Ditto!" I gasped. The Ditto merely giggled.

"Dit dit."

"Eti, are you sure Salsa is up for this?" Pleasant asked me in concern. For once he seemed genuinely worried about us.

"Of course I-"

"Don't defend me, master. Just let me show you." Salsa stood before the Ditto.

"Dit, ditt-" the shape-shifter was cut off mid-speech as Salsa began to charge at it and slice the Ditto's head - a powerful Fake Out attack. Capitalising on this moment, Salsa snuck up on the blob-like Pokemon once more and rammed its dark energy-imbued body into it. Faint Attack sure was a decent attack to use on an unsuspecting Pokemon.

"Dit!" The Ditto began to change form once more, turning into a Makuhita. Quickly, it trotted up towards Salsa and delivered a one-two with its fist, knocking Salsa back several feet. Salsa was quite badly hurt from the attack, and Bushfire appeared to be increasingly worried about her.

"I'm taking over!" the Sewaddle yelled, forming an Energy Ball at his mouth. Once he had locked onto the imposter with his eyes, he fired the projectile straight at the Makuhita copy. The attack exploded upon impact with the Ditto, which caused it to revert back to its regular form. I saw this as my opportunity.

"I'll take it from here," I told the group. I pulled a Quick Ball from its matching bag. "Take this, you overgrown jello pile!" The Quick Ball sped towards the Ditto, catching it off-guard and sucking it inside.
Official's Post:

The ball has a sharp sound while being theown, and wiggles before it lands...1...PING.

Ditto was captured!
Old 10-29-2012, 02:43 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Entering Route 6

"Well, we've made it as far as possible away from that Danie chick. What a freak. Anyways, let's find Eti!"

Entered Route 6 from Route 5.
Official's Post:

You enter the route in search of your friend when all of a sudden you hear rustling from the shrubbery to your left. Has the Garchomp returned?

A wild Ledyba appeared!
~Snacking on some berries
Old 10-29-2012, 02:55 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Capturing Ditto.

The ball pinged uniquely - I had heard of this. It was called a critical capture. Awesome.

Bushfire crawled over to the ball and picked it up before handing it to me. "Thanks," I said whilst petting him. I stowed the Quick Ball in my pocket. I was on a roll - that was the fourth unusable Poke Ball I had received since Zenith.

Suddenly, Bushfire and Salsa begin to tremble simultaneously. "Are you guys okay? You haven't caught Corey's cold, have you?"

"N-no, master." Salsa begun.

"W-we're evolving!" Bushfire finished. Both began to glow in a similar fashion to the Ditto and began to change shape. Salsa grew at least triple her former size and became a lot bulkier. Her fists changed into wide open palms and a skirt-like appendage sprouted from her hips. She evolved into a Hariyama. Bushfire's form appeared to shift into a more spherical shape. His height did not increase but the width of his body did. Once the glow had faded, a cocoon-like Pokemon remained. The Swadloon looked at me with a face of despair.

Bushfire sighed. "I'm hideous. Just look at me."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, young one," Salsa told the newly evolved Bushfire. "I'm sure Eti thinks the world of you."

"Yeah, but now I'm too big to ride on his head."

"Nonsense!" I told the Bug-type, cradling him in my arms. "You're beautiful just like the rest of the team, and you can still fit on my head - here."

I placed the Swadloon on top of my head - he was a lot heavier than before, but it was still manageable for medium-sized bursts.

"Hmm. I guess." I didn't expect his mood to improve for a while.

"I like my new form, master," the Hariyama said. To express this, she used her giant hands to bowl over a tree with ease - the trunk split with a sharp snap. The debris flung back in our faces - Salsa protected us from this with her giant fists.

"Not bad," I tell her. "Here, have some rest, you two." I recalled the freshly evolved Pokemon to their Poke Balls.

"I wonder what it's like to evolve," Pleasant pondered. "I don't think I really want to."

"Hey, maybe one day you'll change your mind?" I said to him, walking onwards. "C'mon. The Nova Outpost isn't far from here."

UPDATES:

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: En route to the Nova Outpost.

Last edited by Etymology; 10-29-2012 at 11:21 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:03 AM
~Blast Burn

Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Battling Ledyba

"Hey! Ledyba! ha ha, yes! A Pokemon, finally! Cyndaquil, use Flamethrower!"

Cynda...QUUUUUUIIIIL!

The Ledyba sped away burnt.

"Whoops...Oh well I guess. I better find Eti."