Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 10-07-2012, 03:14 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
A curious feeling overwhelmed Zayna as she stepped into the lab. A ghost of a memory, perhaps, haunting her from the past she could not remember. Had she been here before? Had she felt this excitement, this anticipation that squirmed before the start of a new adventure? Not here, in Celestia, but maybe she had been elsewhere in the world. Part of her knew what to expect—though how, she couldn’t understand. She strode across the room confidently, holding her head high.

A line of new Trainers had already been through the lab, but now, it was finally Zayna’s turn. As others before her, she picked up a piece of paper and filled out the registration forms, writing her name in crude cursive.

The young woman hesitated as she moved to the Starter Request section. For some reason, she hadn’t given much thought to what her first Pokémon should be. It was silly, of course, but she had been more concerned about getting her Trainer license than anything else. She stole an upward glance at the Trainers leaving the lab, wondering what they had been taking. By far, a fiery little lizard seemed to be the most popular… What was it called? Zayna wracked her already fragile memory, trying to recall the name of the Pokémon.

Someone was calling for her, and Zayna realized she was out of time. On a whim, she wrote down what she thought was the name of the critter and quickly stepped up to the Professor. She hoped the woman wouldn’t mind that she had left off her last name. Honestly, though, Zayna couldn’t recall her last name.

Grinning confidently, Zayna greeted, “Morning, Professor,” and handed the papers over.

Name: Zayna
Starter Pokemon: Chariliz Charmander

Professor Cedar

"Why hello. Quiet aren't we?" Professor Cedar walks over to her PC, types a few things, and a Pokeball drops down from the slot by her desk.

"Here you go! Treat it with love, okay?"

Zayna received Charmander, PokeGear v3.0, 5 PokeBalls and an Egg voucher. Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-07-2012, 03:58 PM
Ilovstuddy's Avatar
Ilovstuddy Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: LittleRoot, Hoenn (Indonesia)
Posts: 63
Send a message via Skype™ to Ilovstuddy
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

"Hello? Is anyone here?"
I enter Professor Cedar's lab as the door quietly closes. No one replies. Well, it already sort of late. The lab looks quite messy. Then, someone from the shadows suddenly appear.
"Hello, are you a new trainer?" The figure cheerfully says. Oh, Its a woman with a large white lab coat. In her hand is a piece of paper and a pen. I suppose she's Professor Cedar.
"Yes, I am a new trainer." I nervously reply.
“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!” She gave me the pen and the paper.
I quickly fill it in:
Name: Ilov Studdy
Starter Pokemon: Treecko
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Etymology's Avatar
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Forum Board Number 124
Posts: 3,957
Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovstuddy View Post
"Hello? Is anyone here?"
I enter Professor Cedar's lab as the door quietly closes. No one replies. Well, it already sort of late. The lab looks quite messy. Then, someone from the shadows suddenly appear.
"Hello, are you a new trainer?" The figure cheerfully says. Oh, Its a woman with a large white lab coat. In her hand is a piece of paper and a pen. I suppose she's Professor Cedar.
"Yes, I am a new trainer." I nervously reply.
“Now, I suppose you are here for your starter Pokemon. We have a very large variety of Pokemon here as we believe that each person has a different affinity with each Pokemon and we want to produce strong bonds between Pokemon and Trainers. You may choose 1 Pokemon to take on your journey. You will also receive a PokeGear for communicating with other Trainers and 5 PokeBalls. Now choose your partner wisely!” She gave me the pen and the paper.
I quickly fill it in:
Name: Ilov Studdy
Starter Pokemon: Treecko

Professor Cedar

"Here you go, Ilov!" the young woman says to you. "Here's your Treecko! It's quite the feisty Pokemon, I hear."


Ilov received a Treecko!
Pleased to meet you.

"Before you go, remember to take these! They are important for your journey!"


Ilov received five Poke Balls, an Egg Voucher and a PokeGear v3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-08-2012, 01:31 AM
Arylett Dawnsborough's Avatar
Arylett Dawnsborough Offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Guandong.
Posts: 16
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Since the day that she had first laid eyes on a Pokémon, it was the dream of this young woman to begin in the age-old tradition of a Pokémon journey.

Her entire body quivered in anticipation as the cold breeze rushing from the opening of the doors of the laboratory tickled her tan visage. Despite having the warmth of the tired glimmering sun upon her through the early morning haze, this girl felt ice through her somewhat trembling limbs. It only intensified when she had made her entrance, trying to look as innocuous and inconspicuous as possible. She made an abrupt stop and gazed around rather doe-eyed for a few moments. It seemed she had entered during one of the more empty times of the day, and rightfully so. 7 AM sharp in the morning was not a time when many were roused. Not a single soul at the moment stood there in the laboratory... at least, until one of the Professor's assistants just popped out of nowhere and took pity on this rather confused-looking kid.

She smiled sweetly, and then caught her off-guard by speaking in a rather unexpectedly husky and deep voice. Secretly, the young woman wondered if in a past life or in some capacity, this woman was actually... not a woman. "Hello there, darling. I'm Sam," Androgynous name... "You here to get a new Pokémon, kid?"

"Y-yeah. But I'm not technically a kid. I'm older than I look. I'm 20 y-"

"Of course you are, of course you are! Ah, that's still a kid to me... anyways, let me just find the thing here..." She watched the assistant bend over behind her desk, and heard the sounds of scraping and other various things being moved in unseen drawers. Sam clutched a sleek ivory slab on his hands and set it down upon the table. Then she (so much pronoun confusion. The upcoming trainer didn't even know anymore what to call this person) opened it, revealing a laptop-like computer screen. Unlike a laptop, the device lacked keys. The tan young woman kept looking on in further silence as Sam touched the screen with her fingers, bringing up a woman in a white labcoat. This must've been the Professor Cedar she had heard much about.

To this Celestia-born trainer, the options were boggling of what she could pick. Her mind mulled over again and again the Professor's words... nearly ANYTHING she could want at her fingertips save for a few exceptions.

"I know what you're thinking," whispered Sam in a rather creepy hushed variation of her husky voice. "So much to choose from... well, you can fill it out the old-fashioned way on paper. Or I'll let you in on a little faster secret..." She pressed the screen a few times, and a highly simplistic form appeared with on-screen keys, reminscent of a cellphone, but with much larger and easier to use buttons. Deciding she wanted to give this new piece of technology a shot, she typed in her name and spent a few moments gazing upon the screen as a small interface with large buttons and a small picture of each of the Pokémon appeared. Scrolling down the list with her finger, she felt the pressure put onto her by Sam's anticipation. That assistant was practically breathing down her neck. With not much time to think in her tired and anxious early morning haze, she just input the first cool-looking thing that appeared on the screen.

Name: Arylett Dawnsborough
Starter Pokemon: Snivy
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-08-2012, 01:37 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arylett Dawnsborough View Post
Since the day that she had first laid eyes on a Pokémon, it was the dream of this young woman to begin in the age-old tradition of a Pokémon journey.

Her entire body quivered in anticipation as the cold breeze rushing from the opening of the doors of the laboratory tickled her tan visage. Despite having the warmth of the tired glimmering sun upon her through the early morning haze, this girl felt ice through her somewhat trembling limbs. It only intensified when she had made her entrance, trying to look as innocuous and inconspicuous as possible. She made an abrupt stop and gazed around rather doe-eyed for a few moments. It seemed she had entered during one of the more empty times of the day, and rightfully so. 7 AM sharp in the morning was not a time when many were roused. Not a single soul at the moment stood there in the laboratory... at least, until one of the Professor's assistants just popped out of nowhere and took pity on this rather confused-looking kid.

She smiled sweetly, and then caught her off-guard by speaking in a rather unexpectedly husky and deep voice. Secretly, the young woman wondered if in a past life or in some capacity, this woman was actually... not a woman. "Hello there, darling. I'm Sam," Androgynous name... "You here to get a new Pokémon, kid?"

"Y-yeah. But I'm not technically a kid. I'm older than I look. I'm 20 y-"

"Of course you are, of course you are! Ah, that's still a kid to me... anyways, let me just find the thing here..." She watched the assistant bend over behind her desk, and heard the sounds of scraping and other various things being moved in unseen drawers. Sam clutched a sleek ivory slab on his hands and set it down upon the table. Then she (so much pronoun confusion. The upcoming trainer didn't even know anymore what to call this person) opened it, revealing a laptop-like computer screen. Unlike a laptop, the device lacked keys. The tan young woman kept looking on in further silence as Sam touched the screen with her fingers, bringing up a woman in a white labcoat. This must've been the Professor Cedar she had heard much about.

To this Celestia-born trainer, the options were boggling of what she could pick. Her mind mulled over again and again the Professor's words... nearly ANYTHING she could want at her fingertips save for a few exceptions.

"I know what you're thinking," whispered Sam in a rather creepy hushed variation of her husky voice. "So much to choose from... well, you can fill it out the old-fashioned way on paper. Or I'll let you in on a little faster secret..." She pressed the screen a few times, and a highly simplistic form appeared with on-screen keys, reminscent of a cellphone, but with much larger and easier to use buttons. Deciding she wanted to give this new piece of technology a shot, she typed in her name and spent a few moments gazing upon the screen as a small interface with large buttons and a small picture of each of the Pokémon appeared. Scrolling down the list with her finger, she felt the pressure put onto her by Sam's anticipation. That assistant was practically breathing down her neck. With not much time to think in her tired and anxious early morning haze, she just input the first cool-looking thing that appeared on the screen.

Name: Arylett Dawnsborough
Starter Pokemon: Snivy

Professor Cedar

"Hello, Arylett. You wanted a Snivy correct?" Professor Cedar asked. She typed some stuff on the computer and a Pokeball fell out of the slot next to the PC. She hands the Pokeball to Arylett.


Arylett received a Smugleaf Snivy!

"These next few items are essential on your quest."

Arylett received five Poke Balls, an Egg Voucher and a PokeGear v3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 10-23-2012, 01:54 AM
ArceusTheCreator's Avatar
ArceusTheCreator Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Florida
Posts: 331
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

"Hiya Professor!" Said PJ." PJ Jones here to start my Pokemon journey.Id like an Abra if that's okay."
__________________

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 10-23-2012, 02:42 AM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!


Professor Cedar

"Why, hello PJ! I've been expecting you! Abra, eh? What a nice choice! I'm sure it will serve well as your partner! Let me just get it for you. Meanwhile, I've laid your Pokegear on that table. You may grab it!"

Prof. Cedar skips over to her computer, and generates the Pokeball.

"Here you go! Take good care of it for me, and be sure to register lots of Pokemon in your Pokegear!"

PJ received Abra, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 10-23-2012, 05:00 AM
Judge Dredd's Avatar
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gold 3438-5902-8014
Posts: 33,107
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

JC rides full speed down the path.
"gotta to reach the Professors office soon."

The bike shakes as he rides over down hill. JC looks back to make sure his cargo is safe. As he goes through the path he notices trainers walking around. He nods at them but continues on his path. With the Professors Lab in site he tries slow down but finds its harder than he thought. Using a fence to stop himself JC only takes a little tumble but gets up quickly. He looks around to see if anyone noticed it. He breathes a sigh or relief as he doesnt see anyone looking at him. He walks into the office.

"Professor?"

He pokes his head in.
"Im here to drop off the egg you requested."


Name: JC
Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
__________________
VPP

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 10-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!


Professor Cedar

"Hello JC! Thank you for the egg. Now, here is your Pokemon!" Professor Cedar already had Chimchar ready. "Now, here are some items that will be important on oyur journey. Take good care of Chimchar!"

JC received Chimchar, 5 Pokeballs, and a PokeGear v3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Krken's Avatar
Krken Offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 136
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Ken
Phanpy
;)
__________________

fc : 5157 9730 5972
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Old 10-24-2012, 10:24 PM
Typhlosion Explosion's Avatar
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New Bark Town
Posts: 5,956
Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!


Professor Cedar

"Welcome Ken! I have just the little Phanpy for you! Now, take it and those items and begin your journey! Good luck!"

Ken received Phanpy, 5 Pokeballs, and a PokeGear v3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 10-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Zetsu's Avatar
Zetsu Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: In The Miasma
Posts: 238
Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Zetsu looks up at the sky, seeing the clouds are starting to roll in and the cold wind brushing against his back, The scent of rain was close..

"Hmm..... I'm close to Andromeda Town, just a little further!"

He thought to himself, steadily picking up the pace.

20 minutes of walking through the forest, Zetsu hears the faint sound of other trainers, and continues hearing in the direction of the noise, brushing aside the forestry and walking through to the clearing, when finally, he had reached his destination:

"The Pokemon Lab, At Last!"

he thought to himself, looking up, and feeling a few raindrops fall in his face, and with the raindrops, he instantly ran in through the front entrance, just in time before the rain started pouring, It was then, that he saw Prof. Cedar, looking at him with a smile on her face.

Zetsu looked up at the professor, then reached into his bag and pulled out the application form silently.

Name:Zetsu
Starter Pokemon:Skorupi

After handing the professor the application form, Zetsu fell back and started to relax alittle, knowing he had atleast, a place to stay for the night.
__________________
Only the strong, survive.....


WFL Dream Team.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 10-28-2012, 12:00 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Route 1
Posts: 8,137
Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Zetsu looks up at the sky, seeing the clouds are starting to roll in and the cold wind brushing against his back, The scent of rain was close..

"Hmm..... I'm close to Andromeda Town, just a little further!"

He thought to himself, steadily picking up the pace.

20 minutes of walking through the forest, Zetsu hears the faint sound of other trainers, and continues hearing in the direction of the noise, brushing aside the forestry and walking through to the clearing, when finally, he had reached his destination:

"The Pokemon Lab, At Last!"

he thought to himself, looking up, and feeling a few raindrops fall in his face, and with the raindrops, he instantly ran in through the front entrance, just in time before the rain started pouring, It was then, that he saw Prof. Cedar, looking at him with a smile on her face.

Zetsu looked up at the professor, then reached into his bag and pulled out the application form silently.

Name:Zetsu
Starter Pokemon:Skorupi

After handing the professor the application form, Zetsu fell back and started to relax alittle, knowing he had atleast, a place to stay for the night.

Professor Cedar

"Lucky you made it before the downpour," Professor Cedar smiled as she took the registration form and slotted it into a computer. She retrieved a Pokeball and a few items and handed them them over.

"You'll need these for your journey. The weather is horrible right now though, you're welcome to stay in the waiting room for the night if you like. One of my assistants will bring you some blankets."

Zetsu received Skorupi, 5 Pokeballs, and a PokeGear v3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You are currently in Andromeda Town!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 10-29-2012, 03:19 AM
Eposmor Offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

*Walks into lab and looks around*

"Hmm..."

*Takes a Pokeball and leaves*

"Where do you think you're going?" A lady stops him before I can leave.

*Opens up the Pokeball to reveal a Vannilite. The Vannilite licks my face*

"Well... I guess you can have it... It seems to like you." She says.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 10-29-2012, 03:24 AM
Kaoru's Avatar
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Pallet Town
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru
Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eposmor View Post
*Walks into lab and looks around*

"Hmm..."

*Takes a Pokeball and leaves*

"Where do you think you're going?" A lady stops him before I can leave.

*Opens up the Pokeball to reveal a Vannilite. The Vannilite licks my face*

"Well... I guess you can have it... It seems to like you." She says.

Professor Cedar

"You do have a name, right?" She asks. You nod your head no and look down towards the Vanillite.

"Oh alright. You may keep the delicious Ice Cream cone-looking Pokemon. Next time, don't just take a Pokemon and leave." She facepalms.

Eposmor received Vanillite, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
__________________
Join the PE2K Wi-Fi League!

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com