Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » Pokemon Battling Center

Pokemon Battling Center Find an opponent to battle on Pokemon Black/White, Pokemon HeartGold/SoulSilver, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum or Pokemon Online. Join a clan or tournament here.

Old 10-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Gameking Offline

Default Re: Team Plasma Beginners Tourny ! Match-Ups Posted !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
LoL, yep. I lost. No surprise there xDDDDD

Gameking has given me a new dislike for Amoongus xDDDDD
Yeah, that's why I put him on my team, because he is so annoying. Judge, when will round 2 start? Was everyone waiting on us, or are we gonna wait for them?
Old 10-28-2012, 11:45 PM
Gameking Offline

Smile Re: Team Plasma Beginners Tourny ! Match-Ups Posted !

Hey, are the Genesects clones, or original? If they are clones, were they made with AR? If you are giving those out, I would prefer you give me an original, I am very strict about me not having hacks. Also, when will the second round be?
Old 10-28-2012, 11:47 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

As Studdy and I have connection issues, I'll let him move on. :)
Old 10-31-2012, 01:05 AM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking View Post
Hey, are the Genesects clones, or original? If they are clones, were they made with AR? If you are giving those out, I would prefer you give me an original, I am very strict about me not having hacks. Also, when will the second round be?
Clones from backup files are not hacks. They're as legitimate as trading from 2 identical games. One loses it's Poke to somebody, and one doesn't. Then AR just forces the load of the file that has not lost it's Poke, and saves. Unless that's not how Judge is doing it, then I don't want any clones to give out either.

He still hasn't given me back the multiplied ones to give out to people.
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!

Last edited by bronislav84; 10-31-2012 at 01:08 AM.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:07 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Sorry for the wait, I was giving everyone a chance to finish. Next Round will be up tomorrow!

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-31-2012, 03:19 AM
lildude3000 Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to lildude3000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
Sorry for the wait, I was giving everyone a chance to finish. Next Round will be up tomorrow!
Its ok! I would like to speed up the process though. It sucks that I haven't been able to play through my game in a couple of days because my Pokemon would go too high (in level)
Old 10-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Gameking Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronislav84 View Post
Clones from backup files are not hacks. They're as legitimate as trading from 2 identical games. One loses it's Poke to somebody, and one doesn't. Then AR just forces the load of the file that has not lost it's Poke, and saves. Unless that's not how Judge is doing it, then I don't want any clones to give out either.

He still hasn't given me back the multiplied ones to give out to people.
Oh, that's what AR cloning is! I was thinking when you guys were talking about cloning, you were going to do pyro cloning.
Old 10-31-2012, 04:19 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Send a message via AIM to bronislav84 Send a message via MSN to bronislav84 Send a message via Yahoo to bronislav84

Pyro cloning? What's that? Judge, help me out here please. Do you make clones as I described?
Bronislav is my name and 1984 is my birth year. Call me Bron or Slavik if you can't say my full name. Banner/Ava by the illustrious Neo Pikachu Emolga R.I.P. August 13, 2007 3:45AM EST Simkha "Dosha" Bakman I loved you, Grandpa Check this out, it's really cool!
Old 10-31-2012, 05:05 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Pyro cloning? What's that? Judge, help me out here please. Do you make clones as I described?
he is right, although his logic is kinda flawed. A cloned pokemon is litterally the exact some pokemon...its a copy, hence clone or the original. There is no difference between them. Its not like making a pokemon and giving it stats..thats hacking.

Old 10-31-2012, 06:30 PM
bronislav84 Offline

Where did I flaw in logic? I had it explained to me a while back. A Pokémon traded away from a backup save is the same exact Pokémon, then it's just traded to your prime save and you have 2, then repeat.
Old 10-31-2012, 07:12 PM
Gameking Offline

Quote:
Pyro cloning is a method where you put a Pokemon (I'll use Genesect as an example) on to the GTS. You then log onto a different GTS service (like Pokecheck) and when you do, as a response to your pokemon offer not existing on the server it gives the error message (if you put in Genesect), "Genesect was not traded." You now have a clone, but you cannot retrieve the original until you trade for your Pokemon with another system. Once you have gotten the original on your other game, you can log onto the GTS with your first game normally, receiving the traded Pokemon. (Sorry for the long explanation, didn't know how to put it shorter)
Old 10-31-2012, 07:35 PM
bronislav84 Offline

I've heard of GTS cloning, but from my understanding it involved turning your game off midway and was risky. This also seems risky as well as abusey. I've never heard of Poke check either.

Just waiting on Judge to explain what he was talking about and to confirm he uses backup saves to clone.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Gameking Offline

Quote:
I've heard of GTS cloning, but from my understanding it involved turning your game off midway and was risky. This also seems risky as well as abusey. I've never heard of Poke check either.

Just waiting on Judge to explain what he was talking about and to confirm he uses backup saves to clone.
There isn't much risk in it, as long as you trade to get your original. Pokecheck is a legality checker for Pokemon, which runs by connecting to a fake GTS server. The pokemon you deposit will not go in, but it's data will be registered on the website, where you can check all of the information about the pokemon, including whether it's legit. You can also request Pokemon that the server creates, but you don't need to do that. Yeah, it does sound abusey, but it does take a while.
Old 10-31-2012, 08:33 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameking View Post
There isn't much risk in it, as long as you trade to get your original. Pokecheck is a legality checker for Pokemon, which runs by connecting to a fake GTS server. The pokemon you deposit will not go in, but it's data will be registered on the website, where you can check all of the information about the pokemon, including whether it's legit. You can also request Pokemon that the server creates, but you don't need to do that. Yeah, it does sound abusey, but it does take a while.
The pokemon given out are clones from the ar. If someone told you they could track clones they were very mistaken. There is no way to detect a AR since it is a direct copy, each of them is original. NO from of nintendo product or website could point one out.

You have confused Sav'd Pokemon with Clone pokemon. Not the same thing

Old 11-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Gameking Offline

Red face Re: Team Plasma Beginners Tourny ! Match-Ups Posted !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
The pokemon given out are clones from the ar. If someone told you they could track clones they were very mistaken. There is no way to detect a AR since it is a direct copy, each of them is original. NO from of nintendo product or website could point one out.

You have confused Sav'd Pokemon with Clone pokemon. Not the same thing
I think this has become a little too serious of a discussion.

First of all, I never said that they could find a clone pokemon a fake, I have no idea where that idea came from. I also never claimed that any product could point out a clone pokemon. I know the difference between Sav'd and Cloned pokemon, I just wasn't sure when I first started the conversation, but after the explanation, I was fine. I just continued to explain what the other thing was.