Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Black/White 2

Pokemon: Black/White 2 Discuss Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon White 2. Get your questions answered, give your opinions and participate in discussions here!

Old 10-30-2012, 08:58 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: CM's Pokémon Black 2 Nuzlocke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
1) Sprites give us a nice eye rest and it looks better imo. :3

2) I would think they're different places. Like the Moore of Icirrus.

Also, I love this Nuzlocke! You're doing a great job imo, so don;t worry about it! They're funny too. X3
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment, Typhlo! :3

So far I've gotten two people saying yes to the sprites (Jaye told me over IM that she thinks I should continue it), and I like how it looks so I will most likely continue with that. Plus it doesn't have to be just the first Pokemon encounter. I could also include sprites like I did with the male Loppuny or when one of my Pokemon evolve. Plus, as Typhlo said, it does give a brief break to the massive wall of text.

I was kinda thinking that they'd be considered to seperate areas, but I was hesitant because the names of the areas were exactly alike minus the addition of a word. I didn't catch a Pokemon in the Sewers cause 1) I didn't run into a wild Pokemon on my way to the square where I caught Nerina and 2) quite frankly I didn't like any of the Pokemon in the Sewers so it really wasn't a loss. If other people agree to this, then I will treat Desert Resort Entrance and Desert Resort as two separate areas. Plus this will give me an extra chance to get the Scraggy I want. X3 Lady Luck please be on my side when I get there!

Also, that's my objective: humorous entertainment. I plan on writing an actual story on this playthrough, which will be a bit more serious in nature. So this will be more quirky as I just narrate Spinel's journey through Unova and add my own reactions to all the new changes from BW to BW2.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-31-2012, 03:12 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

1) I agree! :D I like seeing the sprites mixed in with the posts ^^

2) I would say that as long as the area has a different title than others, it's free game for capturing.

Anyways, caught back up! :D LoL, don't think I'll have to worry about spoilers anymore xD I just got my 7th badge! ^^ But where do you capture Eevee in Castelia? :O I think I missed out on that! :/

Is it funny that as I read your reaction to Burg's art room, I was thinking, "And the gay eevee's going to be like, FABULOUS!" ... and then it happened xDDDDD Seriously laughed out loud at that one xD But aw, dontcha want to keep the Sandile? :o It's evos are amazing! <3

Old 10-31-2012, 03:50 AM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
But where do you capture Eevee in Castelia? :O I think I missed out on that! :/
In Castelia Sewers, there's an exit. It leads to a place where tall grass surrounds a tree. A lot of people call it Castelia Park. :3

Bulbapedia Pages! :D
Old 10-31-2012, 05:00 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Is it funny that as I read your reaction to Burg's art room, I was thinking, "And the gay eevee's going to be like, FABULOUS!" ... and then it happened xDDDDD Seriously laughed out loud at that one xD But aw, dontcha want to keep the Sandile? :o It's evos are amazing! <3
Kailash's signature word is "Fabulous" X3

And no, not really. Besides, Spin doesn't like Krokorok for a reason I'm still working out. But when I think of ideas for her in the FFXIII/PKMN crossover she just does not like battling Krokoroks. So I cannot see one on her team if she doesn't like it.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-31-2012, 05:51 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
1) Should I continue to use sprites in my posts? Or should I got back to all text?

2) Would you consider, for example, Castelia City Sewers and Castelia City different areas, thus allowing me to catch a Pokemon in each? Or would it all be considered Castelia City so I'm only allowed on? I'm having this debate with myself about Desert Resort Entrance and Desert Resort since I can have access to it after Route 4, so opinions would be much appreciated.
1) I would keep the sprites in! You could even put in the Sugimori/other artwork for the ones you capture, while the other ones you encounter (like male Lopunny) stay as sprites. It would make it more personal for the pokes you capture I think. Maybe that's just me!

2) Definitely different areas! I would say anything with a different title, or that has the location name flash on the screen when you enter it would be considered a different area/route.

- ND

PS. Loving Kailash! Absolutely hilarious.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:07 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Thank you everyone who has posted! You have no idea how much I enjoy reading the comments! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neptune's Disciple View Post
1) I would keep the sprites in! You could even put in the Sugimori/other artwork for the ones you capture, while the other ones you encounter (like male Lopunny) stay as sprites. It would make it more personal for the pokes you capture I think. Maybe that's just me!
I really like that idea. I hadn't thought of that before, so I may just take that suggestion. :3

Quote:
2) Definitely different areas! I would say anything with a different title, or that has the location name flash on the screen when you enter it would be considered a different area/route.
Seems like everyone is agreeing with this, so for now on I will great every area that has a new title show up on screen as a new area, thus allowing me a new area capture. :3

Quote:
PS. Loving Kailash! Absolutely hilarious.
I didn't think Kai would get this much positive feedback. X3

Here's an idea for y'all: Should I let Kailash take over one of the posts? Or maybe even be a co-host? It seems like all of you love him so far, and I'm sure he could add a lot more humor to this. Or maybe I can have one of the characters co-host a post now and again? What do y'all think?

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-31-2012, 06:18 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

I didn't think Kai would get this much positive feedback. X3

Here's an idea for y'all: Should I let Kailash take over one of the posts? Or maybe even be a co-host? It seems like all of you love him so far, and I'm sure he could add a lot more humor to this. Or maybe I can have one of the characters co-host a post now and again? What do y'all think?
[/QUOTE]

YES! A million times yes! I'd love to see Kai co-host, if only once.

Too bad he wasn't co-hosting when Stu-Deeoh came up. That would have been... more then priceless! x3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-31-2012, 06:28 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Too bad he wasn't co-hosting when Stu-Deeoh came up. That would have been... more then priceless! x3
... Oh that would have been-

FABULOUS!!

Kailash get outta here!

Nuh-uh, darling! The fans like me, so I'm staying for a while :3

*facepalm* See what y'all did! You boosted his ego!

You still love me, hon!

*sigh* Anyway, updated my team on the first post. Be sure to check it out!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-31-2012, 11:26 AM
Neptune's Disciple Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neptune's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM View Post
... Oh that would have been-

FABULOUS!!

Kailash get outta here!

Nuh-uh, darling! The fans like me, so I'm staying for a while :3

*facepalm* See what y'all did! You boosted his ego!

You still love me, hon!

*sigh* Anyway, updated my team on the first post. Be sure to check it out!
Definitely co-host. Everybody loves a bit of sass-mouth. The fact that his nature is sassy just makes it so much better. I feel like he would be channelling Alan Carr.

- ND
Old 10-31-2012, 05:51 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Howdy hey, y'all! Crystal here to-

(c) Neptune's Deciple
Hai people! My name's Kailash and I'll be your co-host today!

... Only cause the fans asked, Kai. That's the only reason.

I don't think so, hon. You enjoy my company. You just won't admit it.

Alright. Well since you're here I have a quick question before we start.

And what would that be, darling?

I have a question about the following scenario:

Wild Audino (♀) used Attract!
Kailash fell in love with Audino!
---
Wild Audino (♂) used Attract!
It doesn't affect Kailash...

It's not my fault the game doesn't register my preferences.

Sure, blame the game.

Hey! If I could Attract every Pokémon would be falling for me, regardless of gender!

Alright, now let's get back on topic. I did a little research, and even though it doesn't show a difference in the name Desert Resort has two areas, the entrance and the resort itself. So I am going to catch to Pokemon here.

You just want Bellatrix to join the team. And for those not in the know, Trixie is a female Scraggy currently on my trainer's Pokémon White Nuzlocke run. However Crystal here decided that the events on that game do not apply to Spin's story.

White is a trial run for the Unova Nuzlocke, so I could get ahead of naming some Pokémon I could catch. And Scraggy is only located in the Desert Resort entrance.

They're on Route 4 too, hon.

But I caught a Sandile on there.

And Spiny isn't really happy about it.

I didn't make the rules!

Wild Pokémon appears!

Sandile

Now a male shows up!

Why am I in front?

Because you'd do less damage to a Scraggy.

My sister knows Aurora Beam. That doesn't do much damage to Fighting-types.

Nerina needs a break from battling.

She knows Aqua Ring now! She can heal herself! She doesn't need a break! I'm at type disadvantage with the most common Pokémon in this area!

Wild Pokémon appears!

Sandile

... They're trolling now...

At least I'm getting battle experience... But I'm getting sand in my gorgeous fur!

Oh hush! You leveled up to level 25!

And I'm learning Ice Shard!

What move to get rid of...

Icy Wind.

Why?

Just do it, darling.

Fine. No more Icy Wind. Ice Shard is in its place.

What is with all these Sandile? We haven't been showing all of the encounters, but we've ran into, like, five in a row!

Wild Pokémon appears!

Scraggy

Yes! Don't you dare kill it, Kai!

How can I? My moves aren't that affective, remember?

Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!

Problems, hon?

Caught her! Right before the sandstorm killed her!

Now watch, she has Shed Skin instead of Moxie.

... I'm so gonna hate you if she has the Shed Skin ability. It's a good one, but I'd prefer Moxie.

*grins* Also I bet she has a nature and characteristic combination you're not gonna be happy with.

... I'm gonna check, as well as look at Cary... After I go into the resort and catch another Pokemon. Best check all three at once, no?

Sounds like a better idea than going back and then going back to the Resort and then back to the Pokemon Center...

Shuddup.

Love you too, darling!

*enters Desert Resort* Now then, let's see what we can find here...

Wild Pokémon appears!

Trapinch

... I ain't kidding. First thing I run into!

Seriously, what is it with you and encountering Pokémon with 5% encounter rates when you first step into a new area?

I dunno! I swear I ain't doing it on purpose!

Either way, you got a name for this guy?

Umm... *goes to name site* I'm thinking Pendragon.

.. Really?

I can rename him later. After looking at the site for a few minutes I don't want to look at it anymore. For now he shall be Pendragon. So anyway... *starts heading back to Castelia City, gets stopped for trainer battle* Seriously! What is with this woman! Everything I pass by her it's a battle. I've beaten her four times already! How many times is she gonna want to battle?!

Game glitch?

No idea... But Pokémon Breeder Irene is getting extremely annoying.

Hey, extra experience and money!

Yeah, yeah, anyway, off to the Center!

*short time lapse*

Okay! Let's look at Cary, Bellatrix, and Pendragon!

Cary
Lv. 17
Item: none
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Modest (+Sp. Atk, -Atk)
Good endurance (Def)
-Sand Tomb
-Sand-Attack
-Torment
-Assurance

Bellatrix
Lv. 19
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Mild (+Sp. Atk, -Def)
Somewhat of a clown (Speed)
-Faint Attack
-Headbutt
-Sand-Attack
-Swagger

Pendragon
Lv. 21
Ability: Arena Trap
Nature: Hasty (+Speed, -Def)
Strongly defiant (Sp. Def)
-Bulldoze
-Sand Tomb
-Bide
-Mud-Slap

Not bad, though it seems like Pen there will be trouble.

*shrugs* Anyway, I think I'm gonna end this here.

What?! Why?

Cause I want to train Cary, Trixie, and Pen. No need to have this up while I'm training. It'll take a while for them all to catch up, even with Audino hunting in Castelia City square.

Fine, but I better be back next post.

If the fans want you back. They can decide out of all of the characters so far who they would like to be my co-host the next time I update.

Oh! Getting the followers involved? Fabulous idea!

I was beginning to wonder when you'd say fabulous.

Whenever I feel like it :3

Anyway, leave a comment on who you'd like to be my co-host next time!

Pick from any of us Pokémon, or even the lovely Spinel! We all look forward to our time in the fabulous spotlight!

Until next time, folks!

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-31-2012, 10:04 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

First post has been updated! And don't forget to vote on who you'd like to co-host next! To vote just leave a comment here or send me a PM or VM! :3

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 10-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Haha, Kai, you're waaaay too funny!!! X3

You should co-host again sometime! ^^

Hmm, maybe Leah? She be your starter and :3

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-31-2012, 11:43 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Haha, Kai, you're waaaay too funny!!! X3

You should co-host again sometime! ^^
Thank you so much, darling! It was my pleasure to tease Crystal and give her a hard time X3

Now, my adoring fans, I have an update for you all! CM has decided to open a Q&A! Feel free to send her questions you'd like to ask us, the characters, or ever her about the Nuzlocke! But please only do this through Private Messages. That way she can go through them and decide which ones should be answered. Otherwise she may ask for the questions to be deleted if they are posted here and they will be ignored. I do hope you all will send us fabulous questions! Once she gets a good number of them she will post them here with our answers! And don't forget to vote for me to come back as a co-host! :3

Kailash! What are you doing?!!

Gotta go! I hope to see you all again soon!! *runs*

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 10-31-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:35 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Quote:
I have a question about the following scenario:

Wild Audino (♀) used Attract!
Kailash fell in love with Audino!
---
Wild Audino (♂) used Attract!
It doesn't affect Kailash...

It's not my fault the game doesn't register my preferences.

Sure, blame the game.

Hey! If I could Attract every Pokémon would be falling for me, regardless of gender!
xDDDDDDDDD Omigosh, wow xD

Well that was fun havin Kailash around xD I think I'd like to see comments from the other team members as well, if it's not too stressful fer ya ^^

But man, I'm so jealous that you found a Trapinch! D: That IS crazy luck xD

LoL, in certain circumstances, having those breeders that fight you all the time is quite useful. When I was getting ready for the 7th gym, I passed the Lucky Egg around my team and got them up to the right level using the one on Route 12 xDDDDD BUT some are SO annoying Dx

Old 11-01-2012, 06:52 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Quote:
xDDDDDDDDD Omigosh, wow xD

Well that was fun havin Kailash around xD I think I'd like to see comments from the other team members as well, if it's not too stressful fer ya ^^

But man, I'm so jealous that you found a Trapinch! D: That IS crazy luck xD

LoL, in certain circumstances, having those breeders that fight you all the time is quite useful. When I was getting ready for the 7th gym, I passed the Lucky Egg around my team and got them up to the right level using the one on Route 12 xDDDDD BUT some are SO annoying Dx
Glad you enjoyed it, hon!

It won't be any trouble. In face I'm allowing followers/fans to vote on who they would like to see co-host next. So far 1 for Kai and 1 for Leah, both voted by Jaye. You can vote for more than one character :3

You can even PM Crystal questions you'd like us to answer! It'll be-

Don't say it!

FABULOUS!!

*facepalm* I'm slowly dying on the inside...

But yes, I have INSANE luck in Black 2 when in White 2 everything is trolling...

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~