Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Interactive Projects

Interactive Projects Post your latest ideas and work with others to create masterpieces to astound the world!

Old 09-18-2012, 01:25 AM
Graceful_Suicune Offline
Race the North Wind

Send a message via AIM to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Yahoo to Graceful_Suicune Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful_Suicune
Default Re: Voice Everything!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

I was only thinking of having myself voice the main character - just a test for myself. I wasn't planning on having anyone else take part xP (Damn, that sounds harsh! I just meant that I wanted to do a bit of voicing on it as a challenge for myself - there we go, put awesomely )

~Sealboy
XDD That doesn't sound harsh or anything of the like. :P I get what you mean! XD

~GS.

Pokemon Crossroads!
Pe2k's spiritual successor! :D I'm Suicune's Fire there.
Old 09-20-2012, 04:43 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sealboy View Post

Woo! I beat you to it, so does that mean I'm awesome-sauce? :D

Haha, thank you

I love the irony of it all xP I also stumbled a little bit originally in the recording (I edited it out of course) because of the amount of times he said "Pokemon" xD

I think I might try to voice part of my Pokemon FanFiction when I get the chance - I have some interesting ideas... xP

~Sealboy
Yes, dude. You are awesome-sauce. *nods*

I know what you mean! I had the same problem when I was recording Juniper's intro! Seriously, it's like they don't want you to forget what it's called. We already have the game, we don't need the subliminal messaging. o.o
Old 09-20-2012, 08:11 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_pop View Post
Yes, dude. You are awesome-sauce. *nods*

I know what you mean! I had the same problem when I was recording Juniper's intro! Seriously, it's like they don't want you to forget what it's called. We already have the game, we don't need the subliminal messaging. o.o
*celebratory dance*

Haha. I've just had an idea for another VA attempt now because of this, but I'm debating with myself on whether I should actually go through with it xD

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 09-20-2012, 10:33 PM
Winter Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Winter

Lol, I've been debating trying to voice bits of Perfectionism since my cold is gone now, so hopefully I can do Namine's voice again, but I dunno...and then I ended up suggesting the high school anime club try doing a fandub as an activity, which the club president really seemed to like the idea of. XD So who knows what might pop up here soon...

Banner by me! | My dA | My FF.Net
Old 10-25-2012, 04:55 AM
Winter Offline

Whoo! Double-necropost! Yell at me if you must, however there's no point in starting another one of these, is there? And I have stuff to share.

First up, a somewhat funny Guard Duty recording blooper...well at least I find it funny how my voice steadily changes back to normal as I'm complaining to myself. XD

Second up, a clip I voiced from Lauren Oliver's book amazing book, Delirium. It's the last few paragraphs, but I think I cut out the big spoilers, and if you're never going to read it anyway...why not?

That being said, I haven't tried Namine again recently, and I seem to be getting another cold, so...yeah. XD None of that for awhile. I've been playing around with singing this little song from Jane Eyre that one of the maids(?), Bessie sings towards the start of the book, but the only try I've recorded so far is really softly sung and interrupted by a Skype notification...and the fact my Nook decided to not want to turn the page. Anyone else been playing more with VAing recently?

Old 10-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Sealboy Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sealboy Send a message via MSN to Sealboy Send a message via Skype™ to Sealboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter View Post

Does I hear a swear word almost making an appearance at the end of that first clip? ;) haha

I looked up Delirium, and the plot seems interesting. Listening to your voice clip and reading that make me want it! xD great work! :D

A re-do for Professor Rowan:

And me trying out an American accent (badly xD):

Enjoy my fluffy fish! xD

~Sealboy

Click the image above to check out my YouTube Channel - it'd mean a lot.
Old 10-26-2012, 12:06 AM
Winter Offline

Lol, I don't think it was--probably me letting out a frustrated exhale, I do that a lot. XD Also, Delirium is a pretty awesome book, I highly recommend it, though be forewarned that the book really made me think...then again, it also had me laughing and crying (no, I'm not exaggerating). I personally can't wait for the third book and one of the side-stories to come out. Glad you liked it!

Your voice for the American accent sounds kind of high-pitched and funny. I'm not sure if it's because you ran it through Audacity or what, but...I dunno. It just sounds odd to me.

Old 10-28-2012, 01:09 AM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky

While the following may not necessarily be "voice acting" and primarily consisting of a soundtrack I am working on, me and my friends did get together to make a lot of the bustling crowds, radio chatter, and intercom announcements in each ambient track. It took a whole bunch of editing, but it worked. Thanks to my friends (Sam, Sean, Chris, Anthony, Giovanni, Matthew, Unique, Kieran, etc.) for your awesome voices. :D

So yeah, tell me what you think guys. A total of three tracks (they are so different you will know when they switch), which is the best?

Track 1: Rainy Night on Sedza
Track 2: Lujing Spaceport
Track 3: Sedza Nightclub

Old 11-01-2012, 05:26 AM
k_pop Offline
PE2K Website Staff

YAY! I'm glad no one has forgotten about this during my short term inactivity. ^^

That bit from Delirium was really well done Winter. There wasn't any real force in tone, but it was all said so matter-of-factly.

The re-do of Rowan does sound a bit deeper. And a bit scruffier. Is that a proper adjective? XD
As for the American accent, I don't really think it was bad. It sounded like a younger voice than you normally have, Seal. But the emotion at the end was really strong.

And Ted, all three sounded cool. The first would probably be my pick though. I liked the way the ambient city noise worked into it. *nods*