Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba
Default Re: Zenith Town

Trainer: Quinn
Party: Sara, Shinx, Swiftwind
Loaction: Zenith Town - Pokemon Center

"Do one of my Pokemon really have Pokerus?!" Quinn exclaims. Let me back up. You see, Quinn saw his Pokemon weren't fighting fit, so he took them to the Pokemon Center. After healing, Nurse Joy said one of them had Pokerus. Everything sunshiney now?

"No," Nurse Joy says. "they're just really tired. Go to sleep. IT'S ONE IN THE F*#^&()@*$@(&%@--"

Sorry, we're having technical difficulties!

"It's one in the morning."

"No...it's not."

"What time are you running on?"

"MST"

"That's the problem." You see, Quinn comes from Lentimas Town. He came to Celestia because of two things. 1) He hated how hot it was. 2) The League. Anyways, back to the story!

"What should I do now...?" Quinn askes himself. "I guess I should get a Snover Berry Smoothie."

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 10-27-2012, 12:02 AM
mintjelly Offline
Father Cat

Send a message via AIM to mintjelly Send a message via Skype™ to mintjelly

Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet, Munna, Shinx
Currently: Changing party

Minty exits the Pokemart with two Pokeballs in hand.
She then proceeds to go to the Pokemon Center, and changes her party in the PC.

Minty deposits Minccino, and takes out Pichu

Shun the non-believer
Old 10-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
PC:
Currently: Awaking in Zenith

"Well," I sighed. "Might as well get moving again."

I took my Pokemon and began off to Route 5.

Last edited by Typhlosion Explosion; 10-30-2012 at 11:20 PM.
Old 10-31-2012, 01:17 AM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
PC:
Currently: Leaving Zenith

"There's the Route 5 sign again! Let's get to Route 5 guys!"

Leaving Zenith Town and entering Route 5.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:06 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

(Sprite by Typhlosion Explosion)
Party: Sara, Shinx, Swiftwind

"Welp, I've been here long enough. Guess I'll get moving," Quinn says.

"But what about the Badge?" Shinx asks.

"The badge? I'll come back for it later. Some Pokemon in Route 5 will help us out!"

Quinn exits Zenith to enter Route 5.

Links
Code:
Old 11-05-2012, 01:23 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Exploring Zenith Town

Sarah headed into Zenith Town. It was nice to finally be out from the cover of the trees. The rising sun was warm on her back. She knew none of the shops would be open yet so she decided to walk around the town and see what she could find.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:09 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Party:

"Well, finally back!" Quinn says. "Time to challenge the Gym!" Luxio purrs in excitement. When Quinn walks over to the Gym, he sees a sign that says "CLOSED." Plain and simple. "MIME...!" He goes to the Pokemon Center to sleep the night and exchanges Pokemon.

Entered Zenith from Route 5. Put Bobalina and Derpina in party.

You think this post is over? Noep. Suddenly, a Poke Ball fell from the sky! Sweet, free Poke Ball, Quinn thinks. The ball has Bachuru labeled on it. He throws the ball in the air a Joltik pops out!

"God...I've been in that Poke Ball for DAYS!" It says when it comes out. "...Who are you?"

"I'm Quinn," Quinn replies. "I'm guessing your Bachuru?"

"Yes. I came from Japan. All of the sudden, I see this very elegant room, with a bunch of people. Then, this."

Links
Code:

Last edited by Metal Gear Snivy; 11-06-2012 at 02:53 AM.
Old 11-06-2012, 06:25 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Party:

Sarah walked around the town. It was quite a bit larger than Navi Town had been, though there were still limited shops around. Sarah spent quite a while watching the Pokemon at the Ranch. It was the only place that was bustling this early, the workes busy feeding the Pokemon and checking on the eggs.

Eventually people began to emerge from their houses. Sarah saw the light in the PokeMart go on. She headed over that way, stopping at a small stall on the way which sold clothes. She grabbed a few things, paid for them and then went straight to the Pokemon Center to change out of her ruined outfit.

Inside the Center was warm. No one was around yet, it seemed the nurse was busy tending to Pokemon in the back of the hospital. Sarah headed for the bathroom and changed into her new outfit. "I guess it's okay..." she said, studying herself in the mirror as she adjusted the bow in her hair.

When she walked back into the foyer, a nurse was positioned in front of a healing machine. "Hi there," Sarah smiled and grabbed her four used Pokeballs from her bag. "Could you please heal my Pokemon?"

"Of course!" the nurse replied cheerfully.

Sarah couldn't help yawning as the nurse fiddled with the healing machine.

"Had a long night hmm?" The nurse asked as she handed back the Pokeballs. "Your Pokemon are fully healed! If you like, you can rest at the Pokemon Center before you continue your journey."

"Thank-you," Sarah said and returned the Pokeballs to her bag. "I'd like to visit the PokeMart first, but I may take you up on that offer!" she said, stifling another yawn.

"Take care!" the nurse waved as she left the building.
Old 11-06-2012, 10:44 PM
~Blast Burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Party:

Sarah walked around the town. It was quite a bit larger than Navi Town had been, though there were still limited shops around. Sarah spent quite a while watching the Pokemon at the Ranch. It was the only place that was bustling this early, the workes busy feeding the Pokemon and checking on the eggs.

Eventually people began to emerge from their houses. Sarah saw the light in the PokeMart go on. She headed over that way, stopping at a small stall on the way which sold clothes. She grabbed a few things, paid for them and then went straight to the Pokemon Center to change out of her ruined outfit.

Inside the Center was warm. No one was around yet, it seemed the nurse was busy tending to Pokemon in the back of the hospital. Sarah headed for the bathroom and changed into her new outfit. "I guess it's okay..." she said, studying herself in the mirror as she adjusted the bow in her hair.

When she walked back into the foyer, a nurse was positioned in front of a healing machine. "Hi there," Sarah smiled and grabbed her four used Pokeballs from her bag. "Could you please heal my Pokemon?"

"Of course!" the nurse replied cheerfully.

Sarah couldn't help yawning as the nurse fiddled with the healing machine.

"Had a long night hmm?" The nurse asked as she handed back the Pokeballs. "Your Pokemon are fully healed! If you like, you can rest at the Pokemon Center before you continue your journey."

"Thank-you," Sarah said and returned the Pokeballs to her bag. "I'd like to visit the PokeMart first, but I may take you up on that offer!" she said, stifling another yawn.

"Take care!" the nurse waved as she left the building.

Official's Posts:

Sarah, just walking out of the Pokemon Center, discovers a man dressed in black.

"Quick! Look over there! Oh my gosh! Look!" he cries.

Do you look?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post

Party:

"Well, finally back!" Quinn says. "Time to challenge the Gym!" Luxio purrs in excitement. When Quinn walks over to the Gym, he sees a sign that says "CLOSED." Plain and simple. "MIME...!" He goes to the Pokemon Center to sleep the night and exchanges Pokemon.

You think this post is over? Noep. Suddenly, a Poke Ball fell from the sky! Sweet, free Poke Ball, Quinn thinks. The ball has Bachuru labeled on it. He throws the ball in the air a Joltik pops out!

"God...I've been in that Poke Ball for DAYS!" It says when it comes out. "...Who are you?"

"Yes. I came from Japan. All of the sudden, I see this very elegant room, with a bunch of people. Then, this."
Your Bachuru is looking pumped now that it's out of the Pokeball!

Add +1 Wi-FI battles to Bachuru!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:56 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Official's Posts:

Sarah, just walking out of the Pokemon Center, discovers a man dressed in black.

"Quick! Look over there! Oh my gosh! Look!" he cries.

Do you look?!

Party:

Sarah stared at the guy. He loked decidedly dodgy. "Sorry, I'm kind of busy," she said, taking a few steps backwards and then dodging into the PokeMart. She waited in there for a few moments to make sure he wasn't following.

I've definitely had enough of weird looking thugs, she sighed, wondering if she'd ever be able to fully trust strangers again.

She began to look around the PokeMart and select a few items.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:38 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:

Party:

Sarah stared at the guy. He loked decidedly dodgy. "Sorry, I'm kind of busy," she said, taking a few steps backwards and then dodging into the PokeMart. She waited in there for a few moments to make sure he wasn't following.

I've definitely had enough of weird looking thugs, she sighed, wondering if she'd ever be able to fully trust strangers again.

She began to look around the PokeMart and select a few items.
Quote:

Party:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintjelly View Post
Trainer: Minty
Party: Ralts, Minccino, Nincada, Shuppet, Munna, Shinx
Currently: Changing party

Minty exits the Pokemart with two Pokeballs in hand.
She then proceeds to go to the Pokemon Center, and changes her party in the PC.

Minty deposits Minccino, and takes out Pichu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post
Trainer: Minako
Party:
Pokemon in PC:
Currently: Entering Zenith Town

"We're back in Zenith Town to challenge the Gym Leader." Minako said. Her team still had the looks on their faces that said "You can't be serious, right? We've been here FOREVER and you're making us wait here AGAIN?".

"Oh, come on. It's not that bad." Minako said, a smirk now forming on her face. "If any of you act up, you're being sent to the PC, got it?" The looks on their faces changed from "o.O" to fake smiles. "That's better."

Minako and co. are entering Zenith Town (again) from Route 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Breeder Dustin View Post
Trainer: Dustin

Party:

Currently: GTFO

(Claiming Oval Stone, Love Ball, 2 Poké Balls)

Dustin smiles, stashes his loot, and leaves the Library...heading for the Gym?
Official's Post

The city suddenly goes silent. You feel incredibly uneasy, feeling as though you will be unable to leave this city.

Something tumbles from a nearby rooftop and lands nearby. From what you can see in the moonlight, it looks like a dark rock...

Last edited by Steak; 11-09-2012 at 06:12 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

The city suddenly goes silent. You feel incredibly uneasy, feeling as though you will be unable to leave this city.

Something tumbles from a nearby rooftop and lands nearby. From what you can see in the moonlight, it looks like a dark rock...

Party:
Currently: Investigating the strange rock

Sarah left the PokeMart with a new TM. She reached into her bag and pulled out Aster's PokeBall. The little green dinosaur appeared in a flash of red.

"Hey buddy, I got you something!" Sarah smiled, holding up the TM. "This will let you learn a new move!"

"Saur!" Aster jumped excitedly.

She held out the TM. When it touched the Bulbasaur's skin, it began to glow.

"S-saur?" Aster backed up a bit, a little intimidated.

"Don't worry," Sarah reassured her Pokemon. The TM stopped glowing and she returned it to her bag. "Now, let's give it a try, shall we?! Aster, can you use Energy Ball? Just focus really hard, okay?"

Aster nodded and picked his target, a tree by the edge of town. He closed his eyes. "Buuuul!" he cried. A green ball of pulsing energy bagen to form at the tip of his bulb. "Baaaa! Sauuuur!" The Energy Ball shot into the air, it missed the tree by inches. The force of the attack as it whizzed past almost caused Sarah to lose her balance.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Sarah cried happily. "With a bit of target practice, that will be a powerful new move! Well done!" She patted the Pokemon affectionately.

As she was about to stand up, she noticed something small and shiny glinting slightly in the moonlight. It looked like some kind of dark rock.

"Saur!" Aster exclaimed happily. Before Sarah could stop him, he ran over and picked it up in his mouth. He brought it to her feet and dropped it proudly.

"Thanks, buddy," Sarah said a little unsurely. It didn't look like any of the other items she had collected on her journey. Not wanting to seem ungrateful, she bent down and picked up the rock...
Old 11-09-2012, 08:03 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:

Party:
Currently: Investigating the strange rock

Sarah left the PokeMart with a new TM. She reached into her bag and pulled out Aster's PokeBall. The little green dinosaur appeared in a flash of red.

"Hey buddy, I got you something!" Sarah smiled, holding up the TM. "This will let you learn a new move!"

"Saur!" Aster jumped excitedly.

She held out the TM. When it touched the Bulbasaur's skin, it began to glow.

"S-saur?" Aster backed up a bit, a little intimidated.

"Don't worry," Sarah reassured her Pokemon. The TM stopped glowing and she returned it to her bag. "Now, let's give it a try, shall we?! Aster, can you use Energy Ball? Just focus really hard, okay?"

Aster nodded and picked his target, a tree by the edge of town. He closed his eyes. "Buuuul!" he cried. A green ball of pulsing energy bagen to form at the tip of his bulb. "Baaaa! Sauuuur!" The Energy Ball shot into the air, it missed the tree by inches. The force of the attack as it whizzed past almost caused Sarah to lose her balance.

"Wow, that was amazing!" Sarah cried happily. "With a bit of target practice, that will be a powerful new move! Well done!" She patted the Pokemon affectionately.

As she was about to stand up, she noticed something small and shiny glinting slightly in the moonlight. It looked like some kind of dark rock.

"Saur!" Aster exclaimed happily. Before Sarah could stop him, he ran over and picked it up in his mouth. He brought it to her feet and dropped it proudly.

"Thanks, buddy," Sarah said a little unsurely. It didn't look like any of the other items she had collected on her journey. Not wanting to seem ungrateful, she bent down and picked up the rock...
Official's Post

You reach down to pick up the stone. At first, Aster seemed as excited as could be to bring you this artifact, but now he was looking rather sick. Aster started scratching at his mouth and whining before jumping up to you and entering his Pokeball.
...What was that about?
Suddenly, your hand holding the rock begins to itch terribly, a sensation which soon spreads all over your body. Argh!
You drop the stone half in shock, half in an effort to start fighting this feeling. Itches get scritches, as the saying goes.

But as the stone hits the ground, it creates a deafening shockwave that causes you fall over. As you slowly raise your head, your muffled hearing only barely makes out a whooshing noise...you become numb to the itching sensation and pass out.

Sarah has been knocked out! Sarah cannot make another post until further notice...
Old 11-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Party:

Quinn looks over and see the fate that has befallen Sarah. This can't be good. "Bobalina, let's ride!" He calls out, sending Bobalina.

"PYOOOO!" Bobalina coos coming out. Quinn hops on to find any other stones. The mysterious obsidian flies to Bobalina, but they dodge with masterful skill. Until...A GIANT ONE COMES GWNSKGUWJNBGI#&BVJS.

"Scizor, X-Scissor!"

"S-Sis!" Quinn cries out. This was his sister, Shiki. The one he grew up with along with Erika in Kanto.

"Miss me?" Shiki replies. She looks over. "No time for introductions. Here, take this!" Shiki tosses a light-green disc to Quinn. "It's X-Scissor! You're gonna need it! Now escape to Route 5, I'll be fine!"

"Bobalina, tut-tut!"

"Mrs. Mime, Psychic!"

Quinn attempts to escape back to Route 5.

Links
Code:
Old 11-09-2012, 11:55 PM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:

Party:

Quinn looks over and see the fate that has befallen Sarah. This can't be good. "Bobalina, let's ride!" He calls out, sending Bobalina.

"PYOOOO!" Bobalina coos coming out. Quinn hops on to find any other stones. The mysterious obsidian flies to Bobalina, but they dodge with masterful skill. Until...A GIANT ONE COMES GWNSKGUWJNBGI#&BVJS.

"Scizor, X-Scissor!"

"S-Sis!" Quinn cries out. This was his sister, Shiki. The one he grew up with along with Erika in Kanto.

"Miss me?" Shiki replies. She looks over. "No time for introductions. Here, take this!" Shiki tosses a light-green disc to Quinn. "It's X-Scissor! You're gonna need it! Now escape to Route 5, I'll be fine!"

"Bobalina, tut-tut!"

"Mrs. Mime, Psychic!"

Quinn attempts to escape back to Route 5.
Official's Post

You fly around the town, careful to avoid any alien substances. The Gym Leader tries to protect the town.
Confident that you can get out of here alive, you order Bobalina to dive towards Route 5 at top speed-

BUMP

Bobalina begins falling to the ground. Did you just run into...nothing?! You call to your Pidgeotto, but it seems to have run head-first into whatever just blocked your path.
As you fall to the ground, you notice all of these strange rocks glowing...getting brighter...soon they are too bright and blind you. All you can feel is yourself falling. You return Pidgeotto...everything goes black.

Quinn has been knocked out! Quinn cannot make another post until further notice...