Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-07-2012, 09:20 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Route 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
At first, Zetsu seemed a little bit frightened, but then he regained his senses. He decided to ignore the screams, as to concentrate better, and then proceeds to attempt to grab the hand that was seemingly reaching out for him. He had no idea weather that hand was real or not, but if it was, he did not want the thought of a petrified or dead woman on his conscious.

Zetsu could feel the cold breeze brush up against his neck, as he attempted to grab the hand, thinking to himself:

"How long has this screaming been going on? If this is an illusion or some vision of some sort, How the hell did the other trainers passing by get through here? If not, Was there a reason for choosing me as it's potential 'victim' or 'savior'?"

Zetsu did not know what was in store for him, but he did not want to regret anything....
Official's Post

You plunge your arm into the water and attempt to grab onto the young woman's hand. Surprisingly your fingers close over something cold, but definitely real. Immediately you feel your energy draining as if something is sucking the life through your fingertips, but you don't let go. The woman or ghost or spirit or whatever she is, is incredibly light. It doesn't take much effort to pull her out from the water. You fall backwards onto the bank, with the girl beside you. When she lets go of your hand, you feel your energy begin to return.

Remembering the danger, you glance over at the river. You think you see the shadow of Dusknoir turn away and disappear before the surface of the water returns to normal and once again reflects the sky.

You turn to the young woman who has finally stopped crying and is looking at you in wonder. "I... I can't believe it. You heard me... I've been stuck there so long!" she begins to sob. She looks to be in her early twenties. Despite having seemingly just been plucked from the river, her hair and clothes are completely dry. You suppose she would be quite beautiful if she wasn't so deathly pale.

"I'm sure you have many questions," she says shyly. "I will answer them all, but first I must ask, what is your name? And how did you find me?"
Old 11-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
Official's Post

You plunge your arm into the water and attempt to grab onto the young woman's hand. Surprisingly your fingers close over something cold, but definitely real. Immediately you feel your energy draining as if something is sucking the life through your fingertips, but you don't let go. The woman or ghost or spirit or whatever she is, is incredibly light. It doesn't take much effort to pull her out from the water. You fall backwards onto the bank, with the girl beside you. When she lets go of your hand, you feel your energy begin to return.

Remembering the danger, you glance over at the river. You think you see the shadow of Dusknoir turn away and disappear before the surface of the water returns to normal and once again reflects the sky.

You turn to the young woman who has finally stopped crying and is looking at you in wonder. "I... I can't believe it. You heard me... I've been stuck there so long!" she begins to sob. She looks to be in her early twenties. Despite having seemingly just been plucked from the river, her hair and clothes are completely dry. You suppose she would be quite beautiful if she wasn't so deathly pale.

"I'm sure you have many questions," she says shyly. "I will answer them all, but first I must ask, what is your name? And how did you find me?"
Zetsu looked at the woman, with a completely dumb-founded look on his face, still trying to comprehend the fact that the woman was real, and that she had been pulled out of the water....DRY!

"Yeah, I heard you, infact it's my pokemon that could hear you the clearest, they're the real heroes this time around." He said, staring up at the night sky, breathing a sigh of relief.

Zetsu, after a few minutes of silence, looked down again, staring at his pokeballs, then back at the woman. "My name is Zetsu, and My pokemon guided me to this place....well.... halfway through, anyway, The wild pokemon practically made a path straight through the forest to this place...In any case, YOU are not leaving my sight untill we reach Navi Town: I don't feel right leaving you alone."

Zetsu then grabbed the woman's hand and and pulled her to her feet, eager to get back on the trail to Navi Town, that nice, indescribable feeling lof safety, sweet food, and that one step closer to his dream, all along with a clear conscience, having SAVED someone, instead of ignoring a cry for help.....

"By the way, What the HELL happened to you for you to be caught by Dusknoir?" He asked the woman, grasping her hand, and walking back through the trail, back to the main dirt trail on Route 2.

Name: Zetsu
Party: Minccino, Skorupi, Spinarak
Currently: heading back to the main trail on Route 2.

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:50 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Zetsu looked at the woman, with a completely dumb-founded look on his face, still trying to comprehend the fact that the woman was real, and that she had been pulled out of the water....DRY!

"Yeah, I heard you, infact it's my pokemon that could hear you the clearest, they're the real heroes this time around." He said, staring up at the night sky, breathing a sigh of relief.

Zetsu, after a few minutes of silence, looked down again, staring at his pokeballs, then back at the woman. "My name is Zetsu, and My pokemon guided me to this place....well.... halfway through, anyway, The wild pokemon practically made a path straight through the forest to this place...In any case, YOU are not leaving my sight untill we reach Navi Town: I don't feel right leaving you alone."

Zetsu then grabbed the woman's hand and and pulled her to her feet, eager to get back on the trail to Navi Town, that nice, indescribable feeling lof safety, sweet food, and that one step closer to his dream, all along with a clear conscience, having SAVED someone, instead of ignoring a cry for help.....

"By the way, What the HELL happened to you for you to be caught by Dusknoir?" He asked the woman, grasping her hand, and walking back through the trail, back to the main dirt trail on Route 2.

Party: Minccino, Skorupi, Spinarak
Currently: heading back to the main trail on Route 2.
Official's Post

"Thak-you Zetsu, and your Pokemon," she bows slightly. "I don't know how I can ever repay you." As you reach the edge of the clearing, the woman drops your hand suddenly and takes a step back. "The truth is..." Suddenly she stops, her tone changes. "It... it's here. It followed me," her voice cracks. She grabs hold of your arm and cowers behind you.

Sure enough when you turn around you see a strange pulsing purple ball of energy. From this, a large shadow begins to stretch, until Dusknoir is standing before you.

"Trainer!" it's voice booms across the clearing. "I do not know how you got tangled up in this mess, but it is not yours to unravel. This woman is a spirit and thus belongs in the spirit world. As the caretaker of that world, it is my job to return her to her rightful place. Ghosts have no business amongst the living." The Pokemon begins to glide towards you threateningly. "Don't you feel the energy seep from your body when she touches you? You are risking your own life. Leave the girl and go. She will be well taken care of and I will not pursue you. If you do not comply, I will not be held responsible for your fate, or that of your spirit," it warns menacingly.

"P-please," you hear the young woman whisper to you. "I don't belong in the spirit world. Don't let it take me!" Your arm begins to feel heavy where she grips it. Already she is looking stronger. The Dusknoir is telling the truth, at least about that: it seems as if she is siphoning your strength, though whether on purpose you do not know.

You have heard that Dusknoir are responsible for guiding lost spirits home. Is that what this girl is? But then why is she so resistant? Is Dusknoir hiding something or could she really be that dangerous? The young woman clinging to your arm certainly seems nothing more than scared.

"I won't ask you again, trainer," the Dusknoir rumbles. "What is your decision?"
Old 11-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Zetsu Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

"Thak-you Zetsu, and your Pokemon," she bows slightly. "I don't know how I can ever repay you." As you reach the edge of the clearing, the woman drops your hand suddenly and takes a step back. "The truth is..." Suddenly she stops, her tone changes. "It... it's here. It followed me," her voice cracks. She grabs hold of your arm and cowers behind you.

Sure enough when you turn around you see a strange pulsing purple ball of energy. From this, a large shadow begins to stretch, until Dusknoir is standing before you.

"Trainer!" it's voice booms across the clearing. "I do not know how you got tangled up in this mess, but it is not yours to unravel. This woman is a spirit and thus belongs in the spirit world. As the caretaker of that world, it is my job to return her to her rightful place. Ghosts have no business amongst the living." The Pokemon begins to glide towards you threateningly. "Don't you feel the energy seep from your body when she touches you? You are risking your own life. Leave the girl and go. She will be well taken care of and I will not pursue you. If you do not comply, I will not be held responsible for your fate, or that of your spirit," it warns menacingly.

"P-please," you hear the young woman whisper to you. "I don't belong in the spirit world. Don't let it take me!" Your arm begins to feel heavy where she grips it. Already she is looking stronger. The Dusknoir is telling the truth, at least about that: it seems as if she is siphoning your strength, though whether on purpose you do not know.

You have heard that Dusknoir are responsible for guiding lost spirits home. Is that what this girl is? But then why is she so resistant? Is Dusknoir hiding something or could she really be that dangerous? The young woman clinging to your arm certainly seems nothing more than scared.

"I won't ask you again, trainer," the Dusknoir rumbles. "What is your decision?"
Zetsu peers at Dusknoir intently, trying to determine weather or not it's intentions were harmful or not, but one thing was clear to him, and that was the fact that his energy was being drained by her, and that something about her did seem odd.

"There is no doubt that she may infact, be a spirit, but she called for help, and you were chasing her, If you want co-operation, i need answers~" he said irritatingly, as he started to feel a vain pulse on the side of his forehead.

He knew that Spirits did not belong with the living, but at the same time, he also knew a spirit usually wouldn't try to escape without a reason, this alone, was vexing Zetsu, having to face the first real important decision in his life...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:16 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Zetsu peers at Dusknoir intently, trying to determine weather or not it's intentions were harmful or not, but one thing was clear to him, and that was the fact that his energy was being drained by her, and that something about her did seem odd.

"There is no doubt that she may infact, be a spirit, but she called for help, and you were chasing her, If you want co-operation, i need answers~" he said irritatingly, as he started to feel a vain pulse on the side of his forehead.

He knew that Spirits did not belong with the living, but at the same time, he also knew a spirit usually wouldn't try to escape without a reason, this alone, was vexing Zetsu, having to face the first real important decision in his life...
Official's Post

Dusknoir is clearly beginning to become impatient. "I am not here to reason with humans," it says irritably. "It's my job to return spirits to the spirit world. Whether they wish to remain there or not is irrelevant."

"Z-Zetsu, please!" the young woman cries, she seems hurt that you would even try to reason with Dusknoir. She releases her grip on your arm and you feel your energy return. "That Pokemon is a monster! I would never hurt you after you saved my life! I belong here, in the forest. I belong at my shrine," she says finally, glancing at the crumbling stone structure at the other side of the clearing.

"Enough!" Dusknoir thunders angrily. You will release the girl now or incur my wrath. Either way she will return to the spirit world. Your own fate is up to you!"

The Pokemon sweeps forward. A shadowy ball of dark energy begins to form in its hands. You don't think your Pokemon will be able to stand up to it, but you have to do something!

Dusknoir's Shadow Ball zips past you, ruffling your hair and clothes. The attack was so close that you could feel its coolness. "That is your final warning, human. I won't miss again!" the Dusknoir cries as it prepares another attack.

Fight Dusknoir or give up the girl...

Dusknoir challenged you! Write a paragraph about the battle if you choose to fight.
Cannot be captured!
Old 11-07-2012, 10:27 AM
Zetsu Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Dusknoir is clearly beginning to become impatient. "I am not here to reason with humans," it says irritably. "It's my job to return spirits to the spirit world. Whether they wish to remain there or not is irrelevant."

"Z-Zetsu, please!" the young woman cries, she seems hurt that you would even try to reason with Dusknoir. She releases her grip on your arm and you feel your energy return. "That Pokemon is a monster! I would never hurt you after you saved my life! I belong here, in the forest. I belong at my shrine," she says finally, glancing at the crumbling stone structure at the other side of the clearing.

"Enough!" Dusknoir thunders angrily. You will release the girl now or incur my wrath. Either way she will return to the spirit world. Your own fate is up to you!"

The Pokemon sweeps forward. A shadowy ball of dark energy begins to form in its hands. You don't think your Pokemon will be able to stand up to it, but you have to do something!

Dusknoir's Shadow Ball zips past you, ruffling your hair and clothes. The attack was so close that you could feel its coolness. "That is your final warning, human. I won't miss again!" the Dusknoir cries as it prepares another attack.

Fight Dusknoir or give up the girl...

Dusknoir challenged you! Write a paragraph about the battle if you choose to fight.
Cannot be captured!
Zetsu's last nerve snaps, as the Shadow Ball barely misses his head, he then turns to the woman, with a forced smile on his face...

"I don't suppose you have a means of healing my pokemon, hmm?"
He knew the only pokemon that could really stand a chance against him were bug types at this point, meaning Skorupi and Spinarak were his only options...or were they?

He began to think hard, about type match-ups, and thats when he remembered, Normal types aren't affected by Ghost moves!

"Come on out, Minccino! Use Sing, then Aqua Tail!" He shouted, watching intently as Minccino started swinging her tail about, fluidly as if her tail itself was a running stream...

Dusknoir tries to use it's moves, one after the other, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, they all just shot straight through Minccino, all the while, being hammered in by Minccino's Aqua Tail..

"This is what you get for not choosing the peaceful option!" He shouted, seeing that he had the upper hand.

Although he was being hit consecutively by Aqua Tail, something didn't seem right, Zetsu couldn't help but shake the feeling that Dusknoir has one last trick up his sleeve....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:53 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Zetsu's last nerve snaps, as the Shadow Ball barely misses his head, he then turns to the woman, with a forced smile on his face...

"I don't suppose you have a means of healing my pokemon, hmm?"
He knew the only pokemon that could really stand a chance against him were bug types at this point, meaning Skorupi and Spinarak were his only options...or were they?

He began to think hard, about type match-ups, and thats when he remembered, Normal types aren't affected by Ghost moves!

"Come on out, Minccino! Use Sing, then Aqua Tail!" He shouted, watching intently as Minccino started swinging her tail about, fluidly as if her tail itself was a running stream...

Dusknoir tries to use it's moves, one after the other, Shadow Punch, Shadow Sneak, Shadow Ball, they all just shot straight through Minccino, all the while, being hammered in by Minccino's Aqua Tail..

"This is what you get for not choosing the peaceful option!" He shouted, seeing that he had the upper hand.

Although he was being hit consecutively by Aqua Tail, something didn't seem right, Zetsu couldn't help but shake the feeling that Dusknoir has one last trick up his sleeve....
Official's Post

Your Minccino has put up a valiant fight. It thrashes away at Dusknoir. Despite the attacks hitting square on, the giant ghost-type doesn't seem to be taking any lasting damage. "Noir!!!!" the Pokemon suddenly roars. Electricity crackles from its giant fist as it pounds into your Minccino. The little Pokemon is sent flying from the brutal attack. You wonder if Dusknoir has just been messing with you all this time...

Suddenly the strange zigzag pattern on Dusknoir's body begins to break apart. A gaping hole of nothingness opens in the Pokemon's body. A fierce wind whips around the clearing. The young woman begins to scream as she is pulled into the vortex.

"I-I can fight it," she cries, struggling to stay upright next to you. "I just need more strength. Please! If I'm strong enough, Dusknoir will leave!" she pleads. She holds out a hand. "Lend me your strength, Zetsu. We can do this together!" she cries. She begins to lose her balance. You know it's only seconds before Dusknoir will recapture her. What are you going to do?
Old 11-07-2012, 09:11 PM
Zetsu Offline

Quote:
Official's Post

Your Minccino has put up a valiant fight. It thrashes away at Dusknoir. Despite the attacks hitting square on, the giant ghost-type doesn't seem to be taking any lasting damage. "Noir!!!!" the Pokemon suddenly roars. Electricity crackles from its giant fist as it pounds into your Minccino. The little Pokemon is sent flying from the brutal attack. You wonder if Dusknoir has just been messing with you all this time...

Suddenly the strange zigzag pattern on Dusknoir's body begins to break apart. A gaping hole of nothingness opens in the Pokemon's body. A fierce wind whips around the clearing. The young woman begins to scream as she is pulled into the vortex.

"I-I can fight it," she cries, struggling to stay upright next to you. "I just need more strength. Please! If I'm strong enough, Dusknoir will leave!" she pleads. She holds out a hand. "Lend me your strength, Zetsu. We can do this together!" she cries. She begins to lose her balance. You know it's only seconds before Dusknoir will recapture her. What are you going to do?
Zetsu returns Minccino to her pokeball, before she gets sucked into the vortex as aswell, then turns to the woman:

"Guess i have no choice, here hold my hand, hopefully i'll wrap around this tree so i dont get sucked in aswell."

Zetsu then braces himself near a tree, the vortex's strength getting stronger and stronger. Knowing that his energy is being sapped from him by the woman, he can't do much in the way of fighting, his only choice being to depend on the woman..

"Any bright ideas? my pokemon are too weak to take Dusknoir on." he shouts, the noise coming from the vortex sucking everything in like a vaccuum, drowning out the silence of the forest.....

Party: Skorupi, Minccino, Spinarak
Currently: Fighting Dusknoir

WFL Dream Team.

Last edited by Zetsu; 11-07-2012 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:32 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Zetsu returns Minccino to her pokeball, before she gets sucked into the vortex as aswell, then turns to the woman:

"Guess i have no choice, here hold my hand, hopefully i'll wrap around this tree so i dont get sucked in aswell."

Zetsu then braces himself near a tree, the vortex's strength getting stronger and stronger. Knowing that his energy is being sapped from him by the woman, he can't do much in the way of fighting, his only choice being to depend on the woman..

"Any bright ideas? my pokemon are too weak to take Dusknoir on." he shouts, the noise coming from the vortex sucking everything in like a vaccuum, drowning out the silence of the forest.....

Party: Skorupi, Minccino, Spinarak
Currently: Fighting Dusknoir
Official's Post

As soon as you grab her hand, you feel your energy draining. It's faster this time. You feel your knees weaken first as the strength is siphoned from your body. Soon you can no longer stand. You fall to your knees. The young woman doesn't let go. "Trust me," she says. Her voice sounds stronger now. In fact she is looking much less pale. Her grip on your hand tightens. A tiny wave of panic shoots through you. is this what Dusknoir meant? Could she really drain all your energy and leave you with nothing?

Dusknoir roars in anger when it realises what's going on. It increases the power of its attack, but the young woman now seems unaffected. You, however, are beginning to feel very sleepy. Your arms grow limp by your sides and you struggle to keep your head up. Luckily Dusknoir's vortex seems to have no effect upon the living. Just when you feel you can take no more, the young woman's hand drops from yours. You feel cold and clammy, while she looks healthy and strong. You can no longer move.

You watch as the woman begins to walk towards Dusknoir, one arm outstretched before her. "I no longer fear you!" she cries. "I have strength enough to remain! I will not follow you!" she yells. Her hair whips around her head like a nest of writhing snakes. A strange purple light reflects on her face, giving her an eerie pallor. She looks quite frightening. Her voice is strong and sharp. "Be gone!" she cries. Purple tendrils shoot from her outstretched hand. You realise they are projections of energy - your energy that you have given her. The tendrils shoot towards Dusknoir, surrounding the Pokemon and wrapping it tight. The woman closes her hand and the tendrils begin to condense and tighten, trapping the Pokemon.

"It will not last!" Dusknoir wheezes. "Your energy will fade and I will find you again. There is no escape!" it thunders, before being enveloped in a ball of shadowy purple and disappearing the same way it came.

The young woman sways slightly and collapses. It seems she has exhausted her energy supply. Already she is looking paler and less... real.

The strength slowly returns to your body. You marvel at the way you can produce your own energy, every living cell contributing a miniscule amount, which together is enough to power a whole body. It seems the spirits lack this gift. The young woman remains on the ground, unmoving.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:50 PM
Zetsu Offline

Shortly after regaining all his energy back, he slowly gets to his feet, then stumbles on over to the female, who appears to be unconscious from the mass energy consumption. Unable to leave someone behind in theit time of need, Zetsu slowly wraps an arm around her, being careful not to touch her hands...

"Let's hope for no more interruptions, eh? I don't feel like feeling like a puddle of jelly on the ground.."

With the woman, her arm around his neck, and her feet being dragged along the ground, Zetsu continues to walk along the dirt trail, seeing the main trail, finally after this long, exhausting night....

Step by step, the two inched closer and close to the sign, the one indicating the path to Navi Town, where the screams were first heard, but by this time, Zetsu was barely keeping to his feet himself.

Zetsu struggled to atleast make it to that signpost, before finally collapsing himself, exhaustion finally kicking in, laying there, not knowing what may happen to him.....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:08 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Shortly after regaining all his energy back, he slowly gets to his feet, then stumbles on over to the female, who appears to be unconscious from the mass energy consumption. Unable to leave someone behind in theit time of need, Zetsu slowly wraps an arm around her, being careful not to touch her hands...

"Let's hope for no more interruptions, eh? I don't feel like feeling like a puddle of jelly on the ground.."

With the woman, her arm around his neck, and her feet being dragged along the ground, Zetsu continues to walk along the dirt trail, seeing the main trail, finally after this long, exhausting night....

Step by step, the two inched closer and close to the sign, the one indicating the path to Navi Town, where the screams were first heard, but by this time, Zetsu was barely keeping to his feet himself.

Zetsu struggled to atleast make it to that signpost, before finally collapsing himself, exhaustion finally kicking in, laying there, not knowing what may happen to him.....
Official's Post

Everything is black. Slowly the young woman's face comes into focus. "Th-thank-you," she says softly. "You saved me again." She is careful not to touch you. "I'm afraid I can't leave this forest," she says. "Navi Town is just up ahead, but I belong here... you see, this is where I died." She looks up at the trees. "My family built the shrine for me, so that I could remain in the world of the living. I loved the forest as a child. As a spirit I wandered amongst the trees, helping to guide people who were lost, so that my own fate would not befall them. People visited me and brought gifts. Their presence gave me energy. I was strong enough to resist Dusknoir."

She looks down sadly.

"Then everything changed. People began to forget I had existed. No one believed anymore, they stopped visiting. I grew weaker and weaker. Eventually my spirit was weak enough for Dusknoir to sense. It came from the spirit world and captured me. I've been calling out for years, hoping someone would find me. The Pokemon were the only ones who could hear my cries, but they were powerless against Dusknoir. I needed the strength of a human to escape." She looks at you and smiles. "I think I have enough energy now to remain in this world for a little while longer. I do so love it here. Dusknoir is right, eventually my energy will fail again and I will have to return to the spirit world," she sighs.

"None of this is of your concern. Thank you again, Zetsu. I hope to repay you by giving you a task. I know it may seem like a poor reward for your help, but I would really appreciate it if you would take this." The young woman hands you a Pokeball. "This was my starter Pokemon. Somehow it survived our journey to the spirit world, but I will not force it to return with me. I must go now. Thanks again," she says as she begins to fade.

-------------

Hours later you awaken. You are lying by a sign that reads Navi Town. The sky above is dark. You feel extremely tired. It takes you a while to remember why you're lying on the ground. You sit up suddenly, and your head begins to spin. The young woman is nowhere to be seen.

Just as you begin to wonder if it was all a crazy dream, you feel something small and round digging into your leg. You reach down and pick up the Pokeball and press the button on the front. The Pokeball shatters. The blue light it emits blinds you momentarily. A small, yellow rodent stands before you. It looks up at you cautiously.

Wild Pichu appeared! Write a paragraph about the battle if you want to catch it!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:17 AM
Zetsu Offline

Zetsu looks down at the Pichu, then at his pokeballs, still remembering the battles he had earlier, with the Beedrills and the Dusknoir. He decided to take a chance and battle the Pichu.

"Come on out, Spinarak! Use Scary Face!"

Spinarak jumped into one of the nearby trees, and spun down on it's thread and the markings on it;s back started glowing, scaring the Pichu from attacking. Seeing this chance, Zetsu then decided he better wrap the battle up quickly. Navi Town was just around the corner, and his pokemon were hurt, he didn't want to strain them too much...

"Quick, now use Night Slash!"

Zetsu watched, as Spinarak started blending in the night shroud, and went in and slashed Pichu's side. Pichu quickly got up however, and countered with a Thundershock.

"OK, Spinarak, one more shot then you're safe, Use Night Shade!"

Spinarak proceeded to cover Pichu in a ghostly mist, which started knocking the Pichu around. This was his chance....

"Pokeball, Go!"

Zetsu threw the pokeball at Pichu, watching intently as the ball started rocking....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology

Quote:
Zetsu looks down at the Pichu, then at his pokeballs, still remembering the battles he had earlier, with the Beedrills and the Dusknoir. He decided to take a chance and battle the Pichu.

"Come on out, Spinarak! Use Scary Face!"

Spinarak jumped into one of the nearby trees, and spun down on it's thread and the markings on it;s back started glowing, scaring the Pichu from attacking. Seeing this chance, Zetsu then decided he better wrap the battle up quickly. Navi Town was just around the corner, and his pokemon were hurt, he didn't want to strain them too much...

"Quick, now use Night Slash!"

Zetsu watched, as Spinarak started blending in the night shroud, and went in and slashed Pichu's side. Pichu quickly got up however, and countered with a Thundershock.

"OK, Spinarak, one more shot then you're safe, Use Night Shade!"

Spinarak proceeded to cover Pichu in a ghostly mist, which started knocking the Pichu around. This was his chance....

"Pokeball, Go!"

Zetsu threw the pokeball at Pichu, watching intently as the ball started rocking....
Official's Post:

The ball rocked weakly.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
PING!

Zetsu captured the Pichu!
Old 11-08-2012, 12:34 AM
Zetsu Offline

Zetsu walked over, and picked up the pokeball with Pichu inside, smiling faintly, still exhausted from recent events...

"welcome to the team, I will honor your old trainer and train you properly"

With the new pokemon captured, Zetsu walked into Navi Town. It was the early hours of the morning, but as always, the pokecenter was always open. Zetsu walked into the sliding doors, and proceeded to hand the pokeballs over to the Nurse...

"My pokemon and I had a REALLY rough night...they're injured pretty badly, please take care of them while i run an errand?"

The nurse took the balls from him and smiled sweetly, as Zetsu then walked over to the Pokemart, in order to re-stock for his next goal...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-10-2012, 04:51 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Zetsu walked over, and picked up the pokeball with Pichu inside, smiling faintly, still exhausted from recent events...

"welcome to the team, I will honor your old trainer and train you properly"

With the new pokemon captured, Zetsu walked into Navi Town. It was the early hours of the morning, but as always, the pokecenter was always open. Zetsu walked into the sliding doors, and proceeded to hand the pokeballs over to the Nurse...

"My pokemon and I had a REALLY rough night...they're injured pretty badly, please take care of them while i run an errand?"

The nurse took the balls from him and smiled sweetly, as Zetsu then walked over to the Pokemart, in order to re-stock for his next goal...
Official's Post

The area grows dark.

All players in this area have been knocked out if not already.

Route 2 grows silent and lifeless...