Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 10-30-2012, 11:10 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Send a message via AIM to Etymology
Default Re: Route 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhlosion Explosion View Post
Trainer: Corey Ty
Party:
Sick:
PC:
Currently: Fighting the Duskull...

"D-Duskull...?! Cyndaquil, Skiploom, Herdier...go!"

I throw the Pokeballs. They all pop out. "Herdier, Crunch! Cyndaquil, Flame Charge, Skiploom, Acrobatics!"

They run at the Duskull, knocking them to the ground. What will happen next?
Official's Post:

Excuse me? What level do you think your Pokemon are? There is no hope for you, my friend.

Your Pokemon obey your commands. Herdier sprints and dashes up into the air, trying to drag one to submission with its teeth. The attacked Duskull could not stand up to the blow from the super-effective hit - your Herdier wrapped its fangs around the ghost, causing it to faint and 'poof' into thin air.

As for your other two Pokemon, they rammed into two other Duskull with their respective attacks. It caught them off guard, definitely, but in no way were they powerful enough to KO them outright.

UPDATE:
x19
Wild Duskull
~One fainted, two weakened
~Angry

Now it was their turn.

The Duskull took matters into their own hands. At least ten of the beasts ganged up on your Herdier - they saw it as the largest threat. All at once, they chanted strange Duskullian songs that you could not quite understand - this caused them to slowly shrink in size. After this procedure, your Herdier collapsed to the floor - usually a Pokemon could handle a Curse attack from one Pokemon fairly well if they were strong enough. However, a curse from ten of the Pokemon resulted in immediate collapse to your Herdier.

You're not quite sure what became of Cyndaquil and Skiploom. Using your quickly fading vision, you thought you could see them being butchered by the remaining Duskull by flurries of Shadow Balls and Will-O-Wisps.

You didn't even have a ghost of a chance.

You recall all of your fallen friends to your Poke Balls before becoming one of the fallen yourself. The world around you becomes white.

Corey dropped 5 stars in panic! Corey has whited out!

[Click here to awaken]
Old 10-30-2012, 11:20 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etymology View Post

Trainer: Eti Molo
Party:

[Monster | Salsa | Pleasant | Bushfire | Mortull | QueenBee]
In Storage:
Currently: Hiding in the tall grass with the man in the green jumpsuit.

That strange ringing noise began to increase in volume - much to Pleasant's disdain. I looked around, still searching for the culprit of the sound. I could see something appearing far away, but I was distracted by a seemingly invisible voice.

"It might be best to stay low and drop the ball. She doesn't like Pokemon thieves." A man in a green jumpsuit suddenly jumped out from the tall grass. "Not that you are a Pokemon thief, right?" He seemed friendly enough.

"Thief?" I cocked my head, glancing from the man to the Poke Ball repeatedly. "Are there Pokemon in here?" Not trusting the man, my hand remained glued to the ball.

The shape in the distance was increasing in size. A large orange creature came bolting at us - I could feel the wind whip me as it approached.

"Oh? I'm assuming by 'she', you mean that thing?" I said as soon as I spotted it. Not wanting to cause trouble with such a beast, I placed the ball down on the ground and raised both arms in the air. Pleasant remained unusually silent, looking both bewildered and weakened by the loud noise.

"I don't like loud noises," he informed me.

JC

The man looked at the boy, he had only intended on scaring off a thief.
"Give it..oh ten seconds." He looks at his watch then back up. Eti can hear the count down over the sound.

"Nine..Eight..Seven..Six..."

Soon Eti could make out the huge pokemon.

"Three..Two...and"

He looks up.
"Hold on to something!"

The trainer jumps towards his bike and the bag.

The massive Dragonite lands in between the two of them. The power it created from flying knocks Eti back.

The trainer gets up. Picking up the spilled pokeballs.
"Sorry about that. Night over here only has one speed."

The Dragonite moved close to Eti inspecting him. The trainer reached out patting her back.
"Dont worry, it was just a mix up...but whoa the speed shown there. Wait until we get you back to the gym..with that speed Archen is going to stand no chance in catching you."

The trainer walks over to Eti extending a hand.

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 10-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post

JC

The man looked at the boy, he had only intended on scaring off a thief.
"Give it..oh ten seconds." He looks at his watch then back up. Eti can hear the count down over the sound.

"Nine..Eight..Seven..Six..."

Soon Eti could make out the huge pokemon.

"Three..Two...and"

He looks up.
"Hold on to something!"

The trainer jumps towards his bike and the bag.

The massive Dragonite lands in between the two of them. The power it created from flying knocks Eti back.

The trainer gets up. Picking up the spilled pokeballs.
"Sorry about that. Night over here only has one speed."

The Dragonite moved close to Eti inspecting him. The trainer reached out patting her back.
"Dont worry, it was just a mix up...but whoa the speed shown there. Wait until we get you back to the gym..with that speed Archen is going to stand no chance in catching you."

The trainer walks over to Eti extending a hand.

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Bowled over by Dragonite and conversing with JC.

The Dragonite was incredible - truly a powerful and magnificent creature. Pleasant and I both shared the exact same astonishment as we were bowled over and knocked into the weeds behind us - the Shuppet was so frightened that he voluntarily went into his Poke Ball. I'd made a mental note to check up on him later. It'd take quite a large amount of scaring to send him back into the place he hated so much.

The trainer extends his hand out and offers to help me off of the floor. "Thanks," I told him as I hauled myself from the ground. "As they say, no use crying over spilled Poke Balls, right?"

My gaze extended to the Dragon-type once more. The beast itself must have been a symbol of the trainer's power - Dragonite only obeyed the most skilled of trainers.

"Is she yours?" I asked, extending a hand out to the Pokemon in an attempt to pet it - I paused with caution just in case it felt threatened. "And what about those Poke Balls? Are they yours too?"

Last edited by Etymology; 10-30-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old 10-30-2012, 11:58 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Bowled over by Dragonite and conversing with JC.

The Dragonite was incredible - truly a powerful and magnificent creature. Pleasant and I both shared the exact same astonishment as we were bowled over and knocked into the weeds behind us - the Shuppet was so frightened that he voluntarily went into his Poke Ball. I'd made a mental note to check up on him later. It'd take quite a large amount of scaring to send him back into the place he hated so much.

The trainer extends his hand out and offers to help me off of the floor. "Thanks," I told him as I hauled myself from the ground. "As they say, no use crying over spilled Poke Balls, right?"

My gaze extended to the Dragon-type once more. The beast itself must have been a symbol of the trainer's power - Dragonite only obeyed the most skilled of trainers.

"Is she yours?" I asked, extending a hand out to the Pokemon in an attempt to pet it - I paused with caution just in case it felt threatened. "And what about those Poke Balls? Are they yours too?"

JC

The trainer smiled as he heard Eti's comment "As they say, no use crying over spilled Poke Balls, right?"

"Well my father would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. I can only say, I am sorry if you or any of your pokemon were hurt."

He bends down to make sure everything is there.
"Sadly this area is teaming with pokemon thieves ! Shady characters appearing once it gets dark... Oh I've gone off the subject. Yes! they are. Dont let anyone tell you running a gym is easy, as a gym leader you must defend your gym, while watching out for you community, setting an example and...staying focused on your abilities as both a trainer and a friend."

He looks into his bag.
" I came to Route 6 for this guy." He holds up a pokeball. Eti examines the strange see through pokeball.
"Scyther will make an excellent edition to my team ! Oh, where are my manors! I'm JC, Im from Aurora City." JC puts the scyther away, putting his hand out to shake Eti's.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:13 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:

JC

The trainer smiled as he heard Eti's comment "As they say, no use crying over spilled Poke Balls, right?"

"Well my father would have wholeheartedly agreed with you. I can only say, I am sorry if you or any of your pokemon were hurt."

He bends down to make sure everything is there.
"Sadly this area is teaming with pokemon thieves ! Shady characters appearing once it gets dark... Oh I've gone off the subject. Yes! they are. Dont let anyone tell you running a gym is easy, as a gym leader you must defend your gym, while watching out for you community, setting an example and...staying focused on your abilities as both a trainer and a friend."

He looks into his bag.
" I came to Route 6 for this guy." He holds up a pokeball. Eti examines the strange see through pokeball.
"Scyther will make an excellent edition to my team ! Oh, where are my manors! I'm JC, Im from Aurora City." JC puts the scyther away, putting his hand out to shake Eti's.

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Talking to the Aurora City Gym Leader.

"I can only say, I am sorry if you or any of your Pokemon are hurt," he apologised. My mind flickered to Pleasant.

"I think we're fine for the most part - you gave my Shuppet a little scare, but hopefully nothing too serious. He was probably due a decent fright anyway, he's too confident for his own good..."

I listened to JC's information about the Pokemon thieves. "Oh? I haven't come across anyone suspicious so far," I pondered. "Is there anything I can do to help? It's a gym leader's responsibility to look after Celestia, isn't it? I learned that from my Dad. You might know him - his name is Parson."

The man gave me a smile and confirmed that the Poke Balls in the sack were his. He held out one of the orbs - through the translucency of the capsule I could make out the silhouette of a Scyther.

"I came to Route 6 for this guy," he told me whilst I admired the Pokemon inside the ball.

"That's awesome - Scyther are a pretty rare find around here!" I congratulated. He stowed the ball and held out his hand.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm JC, I'm from Aurora City."

I shook the man's hand firmly - his grasp showed heaps of confidence. My hand was considerably clammy in comparison to his.

"Nice to meet you, JC. My name is Eti, and I plan to be a challenger of yours very soon. My Shuppet is eager to face you in your gym, but not so eager to go up against foes such as Gyarados. Dad told me you had one."

I blinked up at the Dragonite once more. Gyarados, Dragonite. I wondered what other awesome Pokemon this man possessed.
Old 10-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Quote:

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Talking to the Aurora City Gym Leader.

"I can only say, I am sorry if you or any of your Pokemon are hurt," he apologised. My mind flickered to Pleasant.

"I think we're fine for the most part - you gave my Shuppet a little scare, but hopefully nothing too serious. He was probably due a decent fright anyway, he's too confident for his own good..."

I listened to JC's information about the Pokemon thieves. "Oh? I haven't come across anyone suspicious so far," I pondered. "Is there anything I can do to help? It's a gym leader's responsibility to look after Celestia, isn't it? I learned that from my Dad. You might know him - his name is Parson."

The man gave me a smile and confirmed that the Poke Balls in the sack were his. He held out one of the orbs - through the translucency of the capsule I could make out the silhouette of a Scyther.

"I came to Route 6 for this guy," he told me whilst I admired the Pokemon inside the ball.

"That's awesome - Scyther are a pretty rare find around here!" I congratulated. He stowed the ball and held out his hand.

"Oh, where are my manners? I'm JC, I'm from Aurora City."

I shook the man's hand firmly - his grasp showed heaps of confidence. My hand was considerably clammy in comparison to his.

"Nice to meet you, JC. My name is Eti, and I plan to be a challenger of yours very soon. My Shuppet is eager to face you in your gym, but not so eager to go up against foes such as Gyarados. Dad told me you had one."

I blinked up at the Dragonite once more. Gyarados, Dragonite. I wondered what other awesome Pokemon this man possessed.

Aurora City Gym Leader: JC

"Is there anything I can do to help? It's a gym leader's responsibility to look after Celestia, isn't it? I learned that from my Dad. You might know him - his name is Parson." The young man said.

"Very much so, we are all protectors of Celestia, but the area is very big and there are not many of us. I have only been able to capture a few of them. Most grunts pose no real thread. Night here, is strong and fast, the grunts end up behind bars before they even know they were picked up."

JC snickers a little bit.
" That the other reason Im out here. Catching Scyther was a personal goal, but patrolling Route 6 is part of my duties. My bike trap doesn't always work, but you wouldn't believe how dopey grunts are fooled into trying grab and run."

JC smiles when heres Parsons name, he looks over the young man.
"Parson's son, huh.. it is nice to meet you. Our fathers know each other and I wasn't even aware the old man had a kid. Shows how focused the old men were at running there gyms. "
JC said in a playful manor. He then adjusted his watch looking down for a moment then back up Eti.

"Your dad's Natu is known through out the Region. I think it was clever of him to let you know I had a Gyarados, he has thrown off many battlers. Along your journey you are bound to meet lots of people, take whatever advice you can get. It will help out when you need it most."

JC walks over to his bike picking it back up and climbing on. He tights the bags around his shoulders. He looks back at the young man with a smile.
" I have to get going, more places to check out. I will look forward to our battle. Stay focused on training and it will be a great battle, also please keep an eye out for an strange people lurking about! Take care!"

Old 10-31-2012, 11:37 PM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Quote:

Aurora City Gym Leader: JC

"Is there anything I can do to help? It's a gym leader's responsibility to look after Celestia, isn't it? I learned that from my Dad. You might know him - his name is Parson." The young man said.

"Very much so, we are all protectors of Celestia, but the area is very big and there are not many of us. I have only been able to capture a few of them. Most grunts pose no real thread. Night here, is strong and fast, the grunts end up behind bars before they even know they were picked up."

JC snickers a little bit.
" That the other reason Im out here. Catching Scyther was a personal goal, but patrolling Route 6 is part of my duties. My bike trap doesn't always work, but you wouldn't believe how dopey grunts are fooled into trying grab and run."

JC smiles when heres Parsons name, he looks over the young man.
"Parson's son, huh.. it is nice to meet you. Our fathers know each other and I wasn't even aware the old man had a kid. Shows how focused the old men were at running there gyms. "
JC said in a playful manor. He then adjusted his watch looking down for a moment then back up Eti.

"Your dad's Natu is known through out the Region. I think it was clever of him to let you know I had a Gyarados, he has thrown off many battlers. Along your journey you are bound to meet lots of people, take whatever advice you can get. It will help out when you need it most."

JC walks over to his bike picking it back up and climbing on. He tights the bags around his shoulders. He looks back at the young man with a smile.
" I have to get going, more places to check out. I will look forward to our battle. Stay focused on training and it will be a great battle, also please keep an eye out for an strange people lurking about! Take care!"

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Parting ways with JC.

"Goodbye JC! You better prepare yourself for that match!" I waved my new friend goodbye and let out a small sigh of content. I was even more excited to reach Aurora City now.

I began to continue on my way towards Route 5 when I remembered Pleasant. I pulled his Poke Ball off my belt and released the poor thing. When he emerged, his eyes were tightly shut and he was still shaking in fear.

"Pleasant, it's okay. JC and his Dragonite are gone." I petted the Ghost-type tenderly. He looked back up at me with his pale blue eyes.

"S-so what? I don't care about his Dragonite." He turned his back to me.

"It's okay to be scared, you know." I tickled the back of his head with my index finger. "We're all afraid of something."

"Eti, I'm a Ghost-type. We don't just float around getting scared, it's not in our nature."

"Oh, drop the act, Pleasant. You and I both know that even Ghost-types have to face fears every now and then. You guys don't even like one another due to fear, so this is hardly that much different."

Pleasant turned back to face me and sighed. "Eti, I'm really worried about battling in that gym."

I was surprised - Pleasant was being unusually open. Perhaps he was growing to trust me. "You don't have to battle in that gym if you don't want to."

"I do want to battle." The Shuppet sighed. "I guess I'm just not feeling confident about it, that's all."

I smiled warmly at the Ghost-type. "We've plenty of time to practice. C'mon, let's see if we can find any wild Pokemon to battle."

"Aye aye, cap'ain!
Old 10-31-2012, 11:53 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Old Woman

A random, older woman wearing a straight jacket runs around hopping towards you.

"MY NAME IS SARAH AND I AM THE GOD OF CELESTIA HAIL ME GAAAAAAAAAHHHJHGJHGJGHJHGKJHSKJLSDKJHSJHAAJTEEOHO HEEEEEHEEEEHEEEHAAAHAAAHOOOOHOOOHAAAAA!!!!!"

The woman runs off, cackling madly.
Old 11-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Etymology Offline
~VRAAHBRBRBR!~

Party:

In Storage:
Currently: Bewildered by the crazy lady.

"Uh. Oh. Okay." Pleasant and I exchanged startled looks as the woman zipped across us, muttering some nonsense about being 'god'.

"Well, it wasn't a wild Pokemon," Pleasant grumbled.

"Don't worry," I said to it, patting it on the back. "There'll be some more wild Pokemon on the next route. Look, there it is!"

Leaving Route 6 for Route 5.
Old 11-07-2012, 08:54 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Official's Post:

You are wary of your Pokemon's health. Perhaps it is best to stay out of battles for a while - or any mischief at all, for that matter.

You walked along the untameable forest floor, trying to be careful not to stumble on the stones or get thwacked by the long thorn branches. In your heightened state of awareness, you notice something black and round by the base of a bush. You go over to inspect. To your surprise, you find it is something of value.

dj-tiny obtained a Luxury Ball!
[QUOTE=dj-tiny;3430082]B]Trainer:[/B] dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Route 6
Tiny wakes up from a few days sleep holding a Luxury ball and see's Wolfe and Spookey beside him.
Tiny then get's up and pats Wolfe and say to his pokemon i must have picked up a Luxury ball with Chloroform and that means the is a rapist on route 6 or a Doctor
We should warn some people if we meet them well let's move

Old 11-07-2012, 10:44 PM
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Official's Post:

A man comes up to you.

"Hey man I'm a Pokeathlete from Johto! Look at my awesome medals! Cool right?"
Old 11-07-2012, 10:52 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Official's Post:

A man comes up to you.

"Hey man I'm a Pokeathlete from Johto! Look at my awesome medals! Cool right?"
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Route 6
Tiny looks at the man and Thinks to himself well he is the rapist
Yea they are cool if you are into that thing and don't medals come from Unova and i also have some thing from Johto
Tiny goes over to a tree and picks up a few leafs and makes a leaf crown

Last edited by dj-tiny; 11-07-2012 at 11:12 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 11:15 PM
~Blast Burn

Official's Post:

"Hey thanks for the compliment! There's a guy in Johto who makes Pokeballs from Apricorns. Take one!"

Tiny received a Friend Ball!
Old 11-07-2012, 11:18 PM
dj-tiny Offline

Quote:
Official's Post:

"Hey thanks for the compliment! There's a guy in Johto who makes Pokeballs from Apricorns. Take one!"

Tiny received a Friend Ball!
Trainer: dj-tiny
Party:
Curently Route 6
Tiny takes the friend ball and places in a bages and runs to Nova Outpost

Old 11-10-2012, 04:53 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Official's Post

The area grows dark.

All players in this area have been knocked out if not already.

Route 6 grows silent and lifeless...