Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Art Boards » Sprite Art

Sprite Art For both Pokemon and non-Pokemon related sprite art.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:55 PM
SeaFire Offline

Default Calling All Pixel Artists!

I am currently making a pixel art side-scroller game and it is based on the Fallout series and the story behind it. I usually can do the work but there are so many things to get done that I cannot do it all without help.

I must require a nice use of the color theory and enough contrast to draw you to the game.

I have a few ideas, might as well post them:

1. At the start of the game, you run, not knowing that a bomb hit (YET), to a nearby cliff where you watch the nuclear mushroom cloud.
2. Someone shoots you from behind, screen goes black and you wake up in a bunker. (notice how I didn't use vault?)
3. No one is the the bunker now. This is the point where you find a weapon and then fight your first enemies.

I also need some good animal, mutant, whatever it may be, ideas. I need an animator, as well. If I have forgotten anything, please tell me.

Any help?

P.S. If it is deemed good by a group of my hardcore gamer friends, I shall then put it up on the internet as a paid game. If this happens, you will be paid. It is not guaranteed, however.