Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-09-2012, 04:58 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

Default Re: Route 3

Trainer: JC
Currently: Route 3
In party:

(Ashley)(Areo)(Hop)(Web)(Mud)(Dream)

In Box

JC pauses. His legs feeling weird.
"Uhhh whats happening right now.."

Dragonair: 33054
Dragonite: 33129
Level100: 33264

GCEA Link Page Pokemon Evolution List

Old 11-09-2012, 05:01 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Zetsu continued to search through the thick grass, paying special attention to the grass around the tree stumps, in search for pokemon, berries and items left behind by other trainers...

"Hmm.... i wonder what's in those bushes..." he thought to himself, steadily walking over to a peculiar shrubbery bush over by the running stream that seperates Navi Town and Route 3....
Official's Post

You dig through the bushes and feel something strange and slick. You pick it up.

You find a strange black rock. As you lift it up, it begins to pulsate.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:02 AM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

JC looks at the rock.. He looks back. PJ and Chimchar.
"Get back ! I dont know what this is! "

JC holds the rock trying to figure out what it is.
"Ive never seen anything like this !"

Old 11-09-2012, 05:03 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

Trainer: PJ
Currently: leaving
In party:

To route four!!!!!

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:06 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
In party:

To route four!!!!!
Official's Post

As you take in the fresh air, ready to proceed, you notice something falling from the sky...

THUNK

The object crashes through some tree limbs and lands next to your shoe. You find yourself unable to move.

A strange, black rock vibrates on the forest floor...
Old 11-09-2012, 05:12 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

You dig through the bushes and feel something strange and slick. You pick it up.

You find a strange black rock. As you lift it up, it begins to pulsate.
Zetsu picks up the peculiar rock, and rubs his fingers all over it, trying to get a feel for what the rock could actually be.

"Hmm, maybe there's someone around that can identify this rock... or maybe it's an evolution stone?" He thought to himself, while going deeper into the forests of Route 3, slowly loosing sight of the main path.

Sometime later, while still being vigilant in the search for pokemon, he trudges through the forestry, the pulsating stone beginning to pulsate harder and faster, by this point it seemed as if there was someone, or something nearby that was triggering the stones radiance...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:15 AM
ArceusTheCreator Offline

In party:

"Free...rocks...no.....lines...." Looks both ways and stuffs the rock into his pocket
"THERES NO RULES!"Starts removing his shirt.

VPP:

Level100:@384

Hey I'm no angel, or the devil of your conscience to tell you who to be... good, bad, ugly or otherwise.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:59 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
In party:

In Box

JC looks at the rock.. He looks back. PJ and Chimchar.
"Get back ! I dont know what this is! "

JC holds the rock trying to figure out what it is.
"Ive never seen anything like this !"
Official's Post

You observe the rock, turning it in the light.
All of a sudden it begins to shudder violently! You lose control of it and it slips out of your fingers-

BOOM!

The rock(?!) explodes, sending you back flying! Your head makes contact with...something...
...You black out.

JC has been knocked out! JC cannot make another post until further notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsu View Post
Zetsu picks up the peculiar rock, and rubs his fingers all over it, trying to get a feel for what the rock could actually be.

"Hmm, maybe there's someone around that can identify this rock... or maybe it's an evolution stone?" He thought to himself, while going deeper into the forests of Route 3, slowly loosing sight of the main path.

Sometime later, while still being vigilant in the search for pokemon, he trudges through the forestry, the pulsating stone beginning to pulsate harder and faster, by this point it seemed as if there was someone, or something nearby that was triggering the stones radiance...
Official's Post

You grip the stone ever harder as it threatens to rock its way out of your grasp. You stop for a moment to grab it with both hands, staring at it in disbelief.

Whrrrrrr...!

The rock suddenly flashes brightly, blinding you. As you let go of the rock to clutch at your eyes, you immediately begin to feel an arc of energy surge through your body.
You fall to the ground and the noise coming from the stone begins to fade...

Zetsu has been knocked out! Zetsu cannot make another post until further notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceusTheCreator View Post
In party:

"Free...rocks...no.....lines...." Looks both ways and stuffs the rock into his pocket
"THERES NO RULES!"Starts removing his shirt.

Official's Post

You pocket the mysterious stone and then begin to perform a...bizarre ritual...

Before you can discard any more articles of your attire, you notice the stone in your pocket begins to feel very warm. Argh!

You quickly dive into your pocket to pull out the rock that threatens to set fire to your pants. As it makes contact with your fingers, though, you begin feeling very dizzy, and very tired. Your legs give out and you buckle over...a nap couldn't hurt, could it...?

PJ has been knocked out! PJ cannot make another post until further notice...

Last edited by Steak; 11-09-2012 at 06:08 AM.
Old 11-09-2012, 06:07 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmander009 View Post
Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter), Nincada (???)
Currently: Continuing on Route 3

Sighing in relief, I walked over and scooped up the Poke Ball.

"Good job, guys," I complimented by Pokemon. Looking back at the Nincada's capsule, I added, "You are one lucky bug. You were five seconds from lunch there."

I decided to return Freya to her ball, so she could take a little break. Her scratch didn't seem that bad, but I didn't want to take my chances. I also decided to keep the bug in his ball as well, so it could have time to calm down.

"All right," I turned to my remaining two Pokemon. "Let's keep going!"

As we started walking though, I couldn't help but think about Elaine again. She had been lost for days... I REALLY hoped it wouldn't take that long to get through this creepy forest... But, considering my luck so far....

I guess I wouldn't be surprised.
Official's Post

You continue through the forest...you feel like something terrible has happened...you think that you will be unable to leave this route.

As you begin to look around worriedly, you notice something fall from a nearby tree.

An obsidian rock glows on the forest floor. What will you do...?
Old 11-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Currently: Biting my tongue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post
Official's Post

You continue through the forest...you feel like something terrible has happened...you think that you will be unable to leave this route.

As you begin to look around worriedly, you notice something fall from a nearby tree.

An obsidian rock glows on the forest floor. What will you do...?

I get the feeling that I just jinxed myself. Is it too late to knock on wood?

As soon as the stone fell, Critter went ballistic. The Roggenorola shrieked and began running frantically in circles.

"Critter!" I hissed at him, but he didn't seem to hear me. I reached out in a vain attempt to catch him, but the little guy kept dancing out of the way. Finally giving up, I pulled out his Quick Ball and ordered him to return. His shrieks were silenced as he disappeared in a beam of red light.

I looked at Blaze, absolutely befuddled. "What the heck was that about?"

Blaze frowned in concern, but could only reply with a shrug.

Putting my tongue in my cheek, I glanced over in the direction of the mysterious stone. Alarm bells of all sorts were going off in my head. I knew I should turn around and keep going, but oddly enough I felt... drawn. I didn't even have time to contemplate before I found myself standing just a few feet away from where the stone fell.

Nuh-uh. No way. Nope! I am not going to pick that thing up!

At least, that's what I told myself. Until I realized that I was reaching towards.

A stone... A black stone...

My head suddenly felt fuzzy as my hand hovered over the rock.

Old 11-10-2012, 04:20 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Currently: Biting my tongue

I get the feeling that I just jinxed myself. Is it too late to knock on wood?

As soon as the stone fell, Critter went ballistic. The Roggenorola shrieked and began running frantically in circles.

"Critter!" I hissed at him, but he didn't seem to hear me. I reached out in a vain attempt to catch him, but the little guy kept dancing out of the way. Finally giving up, I pulled out his Quick Ball and ordered him to return. His shrieks were silenced as he disappeared in a beam of red light.

I looked at Blaze, absolutely befuddled. "What the heck was that about?"

Blaze frowned in concern, but could only reply with a shrug.

Putting my tongue in my cheek, I glanced over in the direction of the mysterious stone. Alarm bells of all sorts were going off in my head. I knew I should turn around and keep going, but oddly enough I felt... drawn. I didn't even have time to contemplate before I found myself standing just a few feet away from where the stone fell.

Nuh-uh. No way. Nope! I am not going to pick that thing up!

At least, that's what I told myself. Until I realized that I was reaching towards.

A stone... A black stone...

My head suddenly felt fuzzy as my hand hovered over the rock.
Official's Post

The rock draws you nearer and nearer. Your fingertips brush the smooth surface, and- BOOM!

A wave of force sends you flying backwards! Your head makes contact with the trunk of a tree...

As you come to, you see Blaze under some sort of trance. The stone reaches out to it...literally reaches out to it, drawing it into some weird sort of...space...you don't know, you just react. You dash forward and leap in an attempt to grab Blaze...that is the last thing you remember...

Zayna has been knocked out! Zayna cannot make another post until further notice...

The area grows dark.

All players in this area have been knocked out if not already.

Route 3 grows silent and lifeless...

Last edited by Steak; 11-10-2012 at 04:46 AM.
Old 11-25-2012, 05:07 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Official's Post

The darkness clears up. Route 3 is now open for travel!
Old 11-26-2012, 01:35 PM
Judge Dredd Offline
Master of Shadows

In party:

In Box

JC stands confused as to what happened.

Leaving Route 3

Old 11-26-2012, 10:15 PM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Team:
Currently: Returning from the Miasma

Quote:
the b▲ttle is fin▲lly over
you h▲ve m▲n▲ged to step up ▲nd f▲ce ▲n ▲ncient evil to protect the future
you h▲ve re-written wh▲t w▲s stolen from the p▲ges of history
the timeline from this point forw▲rd h▲s been s▲ved bec▲use of you br▲ve tr▲iners of Celesti▲

remember this time th▲t your love ▲nd br▲very were ▲ble to fight off dec▲y ▲nd m▲lice
for you m▲y need to muster up your powers ▲g▲in...
As the Emissary spoke, I felt myself falling. The ground seemed to rise up around me, engulfing me in darkness once again. Everything was slipping away… the Inhibitor, the Emissary, and the mysterious boy Quinn. I tried to shout, but no sound came from my mouth.

Then, suddenly… I was back.

I gasped as I sat upright, finding myself sitting beside the road on Route 3, surrounded by trees. Yet… everything was different. I shivered as a cold breeze brushed against my bare arms. I hugged my legs to my chest, though the motion raised a ruckus as papery orange leaves were stirred. Glancing up into the trees around me, I noticed that the branches were mostly barren.

“Char?” Blaze came up beside me, looking concerned.

I couldn’t reply to him right away. I was too busy gaping at the sight of autumn surrounding us. How long had we been in the Miasma? Hadn’t it been the middle of summer when I had set out from Professor Cedar’s lab? I shivered again as the cold caught up to me. It wasn’t just an autumn breeze—I could feel the touch of winter in that breath. Unless I wanted to end up a popsicle, I knew I needed to find something warmer to wear, and soon.

Something warm and soft settled over my shoulders. I glanced down to find feathers resting there. Freya had wrapped her wings around me, looking quietly down at me. Blaze came up before me, turning so his fiery tail was before my face.

I smiled appreciatively. “Thanks guys. You were great back there.”

“Char!” the Charmeleon puffed out his chest.

Critter the rock—er, or boulder now, I guess—rattled something cheerful as well. Freya rested her head beside mine, closing her eyes. It’s incredible, really. We had only been together for a brief while, but after the Miasma ordeal… it seemed like we had gotten closer together. I knew then that my Pokémon had complete faith in me.

I glanced up to see Jayde looking at us curiously.

“Hey, you can join us to,” I laughed, inviting her with a nod of my head. The little bug twitched her antennae bashfully before hoping onto my knees and climbing onto my hat. Soon after, we all had a group cuddle of sorts.

I stood after I warmed up, turning to face everybody. “All right, guys. Let’s keep going.”

*the Poochyena hunt continues!!!*

Old 11-27-2012, 12:03 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:

Team:
Currently: Returning from the Miasma

As the Emissary spoke, I felt myself falling. The ground seemed to rise up around me, engulfing me in darkness once again. Everything was slipping away… the Inhibitor, the Emissary, and the mysterious boy Quinn. I tried to shout, but no sound came from my mouth.

Then, suddenly… I was back.

I gasped as I sat upright, finding myself sitting beside the road on Route 3, surrounded by trees. Yet… everything was different. I shivered as a cold breeze brushed against my bare arms. I hugged my legs to my chest, though the motion raised a ruckus as papery orange leaves were stirred. Glancing up into the trees around me, I noticed that the branches were mostly barren.

“Char?” Blaze came up beside me, looking concerned.

I couldn’t reply to him right away. I was too busy gaping at the sight of autumn surrounding us. How long had we been in the Miasma? Hadn’t it been the middle of summer when I had set out from Professor Cedar’s lab? I shivered again as the cold caught up to me. It wasn’t just an autumn breeze—I could feel the touch of winter in that breath. Unless I wanted to end up a popsicle, I knew I needed to find something warmer to wear, and soon.

Something warm and soft settled over my shoulders. I glanced down to find feathers resting there. Freya had wrapped her wings around me, looking quietly down at me. Blaze came up before me, turning so his fiery tail was before my face.

I smiled appreciatively. “Thanks guys. You were great back there.”

“Char!” the Charmeleon puffed out his chest.

Critter the rock—er, or boulder now, I guess—rattled something cheerful as well. Freya rested her head beside mine, closing her eyes. It’s incredible, really. We had only been together for a brief while, but after the Miasma ordeal… it seemed like we had gotten closer together. I knew then that my Pokémon had complete faith in me.

I glanced up to see Jayde looking at us curiously.

“Hey, you can join us to,” I laughed, inviting her with a nod of my head. The little bug twitched her antennae bashfully before hoping onto my knees and climbing onto my hat. Soon after, we all had a group cuddle of sorts.

I stood after I warmed up, turning to face everybody. “All right, guys. Let’s keep going.”

*the Poochyena hunt continues!!!*
Official's Post

The touching moment would bring tears to the eyes of any passers by. Unfortunately there are none. The route is quiet and calm... for now. Continue!