Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Closed Thread

Old 11-11-2012, 12:45 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: The Miasma

Trainer: Sarah Everstone
Party:
Currently: Walking

"Agreed, we should look around."

As they began to walk, Sarah noticed other people. One guy was clearly visible in his bright orange clothes. He seemed to be conversing with The Emissary. Sarah wanted to hear what he was saying but she knew it wasn't polite to eavesdrop.

A girl with pink hair appeared through the darkness. "Hi Minako, I'm Sarah," Sarah said once the girl introduced herself. "I was in Zenith too, when it happened. We're going to take a look around and see if we can find anything."
Old 11-11-2012, 12:50 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

Trainer: Neku Sakuraba
Party: Luxio

Someone. I have to find someone I don't know. Someone I haven't tricked. Someone I haven't corrupted. Those two people were an option, but it's too late now. "!" Minako?! Why is she here?! She is NOT an option. I see someone in orange shades. I use my Scan ability to search his thoughts.

...Nothing. I can't find anything. All I get are a bunch of jumbled up memories that aren't mine. It's go big, or go home. "Hey," I ask the man. "wanna help m--" He was talking to the sky. The so-called "Emissary" was who he was chatting with. Best to talk to him later.

Links
Code:
Level 100: 3287 Proud Deviant of the PE2K Deviants
Have PesterChum for some reason? Contact me on it! (neonSound)
Old 11-11-2012, 12:52 AM
Zetsu Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Zetsu

Name: Zetsu
Party:
Currently: Introducing himself.

Zetsu watches as Sarah introduces herself to the other trainer, then proceeds to do so himself...

"I am Zetsu, A Pleasure." He said calmly, bringing his hand to yours and shaking it.

With a new trainer found, He signalled Sarah and Minako to come along with him, desperate to get his search underway. Many questions needed answering, one of which, Why the hell there were absolutely NO POKEMON in this land, aswell as several more important ones, such as why they needed rocks to blow up in their faces, in order to be transported to this dimension....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:53 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Trainer: Minako
Party:
Currently: Walkin' and talkin'

"Cool. I'll look around with you. You know, that Flash TM in the Zenith Poke Mart would come in handy right now. My Luxio could light up the place. " Minako said as she started walking around. "I wonder who 'The Emissary' is".

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 11-11-2012, 12:56 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Party:

"Wow, you have a Luxio?" Sarah asked Minako. Everyone seemed really strong. Sarah began to feel a little bad that none of her own Pokemon had evolved yet, but truthfully, she loved them just the way they were.

"I think that orange guy has the right idea. Maybe we should ask The Emissary some of our questions..." Sarah said. She plucked up her courage. "Emissary!" she called out. "Why are there no wild Pokemon here?"
Old 11-11-2012, 01:00 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

Send a message via AIM to Neku Sakuraba Send a message via Skype™ to Neku Sakuraba

I hide while I look at the group. Should I Imprint? No, that won't work. I don't know all about THIS UG. Only about Shibuya's... Maybe...Maybe, I could somehow Imprint on The Emissary? Let's try it. I use my phone that I still have with me to send an Imprint to The Emissary's mind saying "Tell me all about The Miasma."

Links
Code:
Old 11-11-2012, 01:02 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: Waiting for an answer.

As Sarah and Minako stopped, Zetsu turned around, wondering what they were doing..

"We must look like complete idiots staring into the sky, talking to someone but it's worth a shot..."

He stood there, next to Sarah and Minako, as they both shouted out to the "Emmisary"..

Zetsu felt a wave of un-easiness overcome him, as if he did not completely trust this "Emmisary"....

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Charmander009 Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Charmander009

Trainer: Zayna
Team: Charmander (Blaze), Pidgey (Freya), Roggenrola (Critter), Nincada (Jayde)
Currently: Waking up to weirdness

Ugh... my head...

I groaned as I came to, but with the pressure in my skull I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. Not yet. Sheesh, it felt like I got hit with a freight train; what happened?

Oh, yeah. A rock blew up in my face. Kinda hard to forget that. Note to self: don't pick up foreign objects in dark creepy forests.

"hello tr▲iners..." something whispered.

Great, I was hearing voices now? Making sure I wasn't completely losing it, I opened my eyes. Blaze was by my foot, looking dazed. Beyond him... there was nothing. Darkness was everywhere, sifting about in an eerie dark haze. It gathered around Blaze's light, keeping its rays from infiltrating its secrets. Still, after some time, I was able to pick out forms wandering about the mists.

I jerked my head around as the enigmatic voice began speaking, spinning a tale about an evil that loomed over Celestia. And, apparently, I and a bunch of other Trainers were destined to overthrow it.

I stared into the darkness in unbelief. Me? The clueless amnesiac? How could I help? I didn't know how to do anything!

Alarmed, I darted my eyes around, trying to look for an escape. But all I could see was darkness. Darkness. Where was I?

Shadows moved about the darkness... They were speaking... They sounded human. Still, I wasn't so keen to interact with them until I got a better idea of what was going on. Staying where I was, I continued the watch the darkness shift.

Old 11-11-2012, 01:08 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Emissary's Post

hello
tr▲iners

e▲ch one of you should be ▲ble to he▲r our voice
when you ▲sk things of us everyone here will receive our ▲nswer
it is our duty to ensure th▲t you will ▲ll be prep▲red for wh▲t is to come

we see th▲t m▲ny of you ▲re forming ▲ group
this ple▲ses us

we ▲re const▲ntly observing your ▲ctions
it seems you wish to explore the l▲ndsc▲pe in hopes of finding something to ▲id you
▲llow us to s▲ve you the effort

there is nothing here
not yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steak View Post

Trainer: Steak
Party:
Currently: ok then

"we are an emissary"
wow.
so ominous voice dude is an emissary. this solves everything. you feel overwhelmed, feeling as though struck by a tidal wave of knowledge. like you just walked into a combination buffet and library, where some people come to serve themselves up on a little knowledge now and then, and where others sit there and engorge everything in sight, truly an all-you-can-learn experience.
amazing.

you look around and see more shadows of people wandering around. looks like some of them are gathering up. you reckon that's probably for the best, but nobody's going to get answers. discussing the problem only offers anyone guesses and theories. you figure it's best to get as much information out of this guy while you still can, mastermind of not-being-vague-at-all or not. you call out into the haze.

"okay Emissary, you said it would be a good idea to ask 'when are we?', so, like, when is this, dude?"

some of you ▲re wondering ▲bout your position in sp▲ce-time
▲s f▲r ▲s the l▲nd you tre▲d upon goes you ▲re no longer w▲lking on ▲ny iter▲tion of celesti▲.

▲s for when you ▲re right now
▲llow us to cordi▲lly welcome you to the p▲st
Old 11-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

The past...Why is this so similar to a UG...? Either way, I need to team up if I need to get anywhere. That girl. Let's Scan.

...Her name is Zayna and her starter was a Charmander, in which she battled an Electivire and got Quick Balls. She'll be good. Let's Imprint.

"Find an empty space." Was Imprinted.

Links
Code:
Old 11-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Party:

Sarah looked up as the voice echoed all around. She saw silhouettes of other trainers doing the same.

"The... past?" Zetsu was wrong... this wasn't future Celestia after all. Sarah felt a little bit of relief. If this was the past, then their world was in the future... a future which survived... Did that mean they could succeed?

"Emissary! How can we help?" she called out.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:21 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: In the Emmisary's Chamber

Zetsu sighed, as the words "The Past" echoes through the room, this was the last thing he wanted to hear coming from their mouths...

"Are you serious?...Oh dear now this is a problem...." he said quietly to himself, not sure wether it was such a good idea that he was here afterall...

Zetsu then proceeded to take a look at one of the bookshelves behind the "Emmisary", in order to check out what kind of books were stored here....

"Hey, these books aren't in any language I know...." he uttered out, now even more fustrated, knowing he couldn't even look up anything to find out information on his own accord...

WFL Dream Team.
Old 11-11-2012, 01:42 AM
The Emissary Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Party:

"Wow, you have a Luxio?" Sarah asked Minako. Everyone seemed really strong. Sarah began to feel a little bad that none of her own Pokemon had evolved yet, but truthfully, she loved them just the way they were.

"I think that orange guy has the right idea. Maybe we should ask The Emissary some of our questions..." Sarah said. She plucked up her courage. "Emissary!" she called out. "Why are there no wild Pokemon here?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Gear Snivy View Post

I hide while I look at the group. Should I Imprint? No, that won't work. I don't know all about THIS UG. Only about Shibuya's... Maybe...Maybe, I could somehow Imprint on The Emissary? Let's try it. I use my phone that I still have with me to send an Imprint to The Emissary's mind saying "Tell me all about The Miasma."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post

Party:

Sarah looked up as the voice echoed all around. She saw silhouettes of other trainers doing the same.

"The... past?" Zetsu was wrong... this wasn't future Celestia after all. Sarah felt a little bit of relief. If this was the past, then their world was in the future... a future which survived... Did that mean they could succeed?

"Emissary! How can we help?" she called out.
Emissary's Post

wh▲t we c▲n tell you ▲bout the mi▲sm▲ is limited ▲s time is of the essence
we c▲n not protect you forever

however we will give you ▲ brief overview of this pl▲ce

long ▲go this region w▲s prosperous
one d▲y it ▲ll ch▲nged
▲n evil essence creeped over the l▲nd which seemed to come from nowhere ▲nd yet everywhere
from the e▲rth
from the sky
from the oce▲ns

people dis▲ppe▲red
pokemon turned to sh▲dow

l▲ter we c▲me to re▲lize th▲t it w▲s the doing of not one m▲stermind but of ▲n entire le▲gue of power-hungry entities
we c▲nnot disclose the identity of the perpetr▲tor
bec▲use even we do not know
they h▲ve not only covered their tr▲cks but er▲sed them entirely ▲nd repl▲cing them with d▲rkness

the d▲rkness you encountered th▲t brought you to this l▲nd is not unlike the pl▲gue th▲t infected the world before

the world would h▲ve been left ▲n empty husk were it not for ▲ truly cour▲geous group of heroes
they drove b▲ck the sh▲dow
they ▲nd their f▲ithful p▲rtners fought b▲ck with kindness
their love gener▲ted enough of ▲ force to fuel wh▲t is known ▲s Inhibitors
the Inhibitors turned d▲rkness to light
h▲ze to cl▲rity
fe▲r ▲nd h▲te to hope

the ▲re▲ you ▲re ▲t right now is ▲ p▲rt of the world th▲t h▲s not been s▲ved in this time
it should h▲ve been s▲ved
but it is not

our enemy seems to h▲ve begun er▲sing those br▲ve heroes' ende▲vors from history
this is ▲s curious ▲s it is upsetting

you ▲sk how you m▲y help
we humbly ▲sk th▲t you repe▲t ▲ fe▲t of the p▲st

you ▲sk us where the wild pokemon th▲t you ▲re used to seeing ▲re
for ▲ long time this we h▲ve kept this b▲rren l▲nd hidden from ▲ny outside forces in ▲nticip▲tion of your ▲rriv▲l
however
your ▲rriv▲l will not go unnoticed
▲ high concentr▲tion of life in ▲ world of dec▲y will ▲ttr▲ct m▲levolent spirits
▲g▲in-
you ▲sk us where the wild pokemon ▲re

they ▲re coming
Old 11-11-2012, 01:45 AM
Neku Sakuraba Offline
Sound Garden

"You want me to ask?!" I shout. "Fine! I'll ask! Were are the Pokemon?!"

Links
Code:
Old 11-11-2012, 01:51 AM
Zetsu Offline

Party:
Currently: learning.

Zetsu turns to the "Emmisary", and a slight smirk runs his face..

"They are coming? Are you telling me that we have to 'purify' th Miasma to return them to their original forms?" he asked, wanting to hurry up and set fourth his journey, the sooner this ordeal was dealth with, the better...

WFL Dream Team.
Closed Thread