Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-28-2012, 12:54 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kei Ochima
Default Re: The Hunger Games [RP]

Caroline Hawthorne from District Four
In District Four Floor

Caroline only managed to walk a few feet away from Kiseki until he suddenly grabbed her arm, bringing the blonde to turn around and look at Kiseki for only a second before he connected his lips with hers. Her eyes widened in shock from the sudden kiss, even when Kiseki pulled away after a few moments and gently placed both of his hands on her cheeks.

“I won’t leave you, Caroline. When we get into that arena, I’ll do anything and everything to make sure you stay safe. Please, don‘t isolate yourself from everyone. I can‘t go back home without you. I won‘t.“ Kiseki said, Caroline clearly seeing the blush on Kiseki's cheeks as he rubbed his right thumb across her cheek, offering a smile. “All we have to do is survive until help comes. I promise, I’ll make sure that you go back home. I’ll protect you.”

Caroline couldn't help but smile, placing her hands up to Kiseki's where they rested on her cheeks and interlaced her fingers with his. She leaned in and connected her lips with Kiseki's this time, a small blush forming into her own cheeks as she took her one hand off of Kiseki's and placed it on Kiseki's cheek, breaking the kiss a few moments later to look at him.

"So we'll really pull through this together..." Caroline couldn't bring the smile off of her face even if she wanted to, connecting her lips with Kiseki's once again in a more passionate kiss, lightly wrapping her arms around his neck as she gently pulled him closer to her. After a few moments however the door opened that led to the hallway as Stefan walked in, the scene of Caroline and Kiseki kissing taking the young mentor completely off guard.

"Oh..." Stefan said, Caroline quickly breaking the kiss as she looked at Stefan.

"Stefan!" Caroline wined, bringing Stefan to chuckle.

"I didn't see anything. Carry on." Stefan said, walking to his room and closing the door. Caroline gave out a laugh, looking back over to Kiseki and connecting her lips with his again.

Ashley Mellark from District Twelve
Front Garden

“It’s okay. I’m the one at fault, anyway. I should have said something so that I wouldn’t alarm the two of you.” Ichiru responded with a soft chuckle as the two locked eyes, Ichiru turning his gaze back up to the night sky as Ashley did the same. “I didn’t expect to see you out here, though. Burning some energy before bedtime?”

"Jeremy gave Aria something that had sugar in it so she's really hyper right now." Ashley chuckled as Aria giggled, Ashley looking back over to Ichiru. "I didn't expect you to be here either. Maybe it's fate." Ashley joked, looking back up at the stars.

"Are those planes?" Aria asked as she pointed up to a small moving red and blue light soaring across the sky.

"Yeah. Probably a hovercraft that's really high up." Ashley responded, Aria sitting up and plucking out a few strands of grass from the ground.

"I want more cake uncle Jeremy gave me." Aria chuckled as Ashley sat up as well.

"So it was cake he gave you? What time was this?" Ashley asked.

"About... a half hour ago maybe." Ashley groaned from Aria's answer, laying back down next to Ichiru.

"You're going to be hyper for at least two hours now."

"I think uncle Jeremy planned that."

"That sounds about right." Ashley laughed, bringing Aria to laugh as well. Aria laid back down, though resting her head on Ichiru's ribs. Ashley glanced over and looked at the two with slight confusion, raising an eyebrow. "She's really comfortable around you. Aria isn't usually like this at first."

"I like Ichiru." Aria responded, bringing Ashley to smirk.

"He's okay I guess." Ashley teased, looking to Ichiru and gave him a smile.

Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve
Training Center

After finding out the training center would be remained open for a little more than an hour Jeremy decided to go down there and do some more training, placing on a pair of ruby red basketball shorts and a black t-shirt, the male tribute slipping on a pair of white socks and black sneakers. After taking the elevator down to the training center he found that he was actually alone with three Peacekeepers to watch over everything, the Peacekeepers giving Jeremy a nod as he walked over to the punching bags.

"How are you guys doing?" Jeremy asked, taking off his shirt and throwing it to the side as his muscular upper body was revealed, a black tattoo of a soaring crow instantly being seen on the left side of his muscular chest.

"Pretty good. Looks like you have this whole place to yourself right now." One of the Peacekeepers responded, bringing Jeremy to lightly laugh as he unwrapped the bandage from his hand where his wound was completely gone. He tossed it to the side and began to punch the punching bag repeatedly, throwing in a few kicks in there as well. His mind traveled to Amelia as he trained, though he didn't know why.
Old 10-29-2012, 07:10 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst

Kiseki Kagami from District Four
District Four bedroom

Kiseki relaxed when Caroline gave him a smile, bringing her hands up to where his hands still rested on her cheeks and interlacing her fingers with his own. He started to say something, but stopped when she leaned in to connect her lips with his this time. The blush that had finally begun to die down burned furiously on his cheeks as she took one hand off of his to place on his cheek, but like before, Kiseki ignored it and instead focused on returning the kiss.

"So we'll really pull through this together..." A few moments later, Caroline broke the kiss and spoke to Kiseki with a smile. He returned it with one of his own just before she kissed him again, this one more passionate as she lightly wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Oh..." Stefan’s voice brought the two to quickly break the kiss and look at him. If it was possible for Kiseki’s face to get any redder than it already was, it did at that particular moment.

"Stefan!" Caroline whined, bringing the older male to chuckle.

"I didn't see anything. Carry on." He walked away to his own room and closed the door, and Caroline took Kiseki‘s attention away from him by giving a laugh. He looked back at her just as she returned her attention to him as well and captured his lips in another kiss. Kiseki instantly returned it this time, wrapping his arms around the blonde to pull her closer to him as he allowed himself to melt into it. All previous thoughts of the Games and the arena were wiped from his mind; right now, the only thing that existed in this moment was Caroline and this new relationship they shared.

Ichiru Kagami from District Three
Front Garden

"Jeremy gave Aria something that had sugar in it so she's really hyper right now." Ashley responded with a chuckle, and Aria giggled as the brunette looked back at him. "I didn't expect you to be here either. Maybe it's fate."

Ichiru couldn’t respond aside from a smile, although he truly felt that it must have been fate that the two of them met in the first place.

"Are those planes?" Aria’s voice snapped him out of his thoughts, and he looked back up at the direction she was pointing, seeing a small moving red and blue light soaring across the sky.

"Yeah. Probably a hovercraft that's really high up." Ashley responded, and Aria sat up to pluck a few blades of grass from the ground.

"I want more cake uncle Jeremy gave me." She chuckled as Ashley sat up as well.

"So it was cake he gave you? What time was this?"

"About... a half hour ago maybe." Ashley groaned and laid back down next to Ichiru, who chuckled softly.

"You're going to be hyper for at least two hours now."

"I think uncle Jeremy planned that."

"That sounds about right." The two girls laughed at Ashley’s answer, and Aria laid back down, though this time her head rested on Ichiru’s ribs. Ichiru looked at her with a mixture of shock and confusion at first, although moments later a smile crept onto his face and he relaxed again.

"She's really comfortable around you. Aria isn't usually like this at first." Ashley sounded confused as well when she spoke again, and Ichiru turned his head to look at her as his own resurfaced.

"I like Ichiru." Aria responded and Ashley smirked.

"He's okay I guess." She teased, looking back at the dark haired teen with a smile.

“Oh really? Just ‘okay’?” He gave her a smirk of his own as he answered. “I’ll have to fix that.”

Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Roof

When Caitlyn arrived on the roof it was empty, but it wasn’t long after she had walked over to the edge of the roof that she heard the door to the roof open, which brought her to turn around to see Keiru walking toward her. He wore a set of clothes similar to his attire during lunch time, and carried a basket over his left shoulder.

The brunette turned around to fully face him as he approached, offering the basket to her with a grin.

"Made you chocolate chip cookies, and My God, let me say you look... it's impossible to put into words Caitlyn." He spoke, and a blush instantly erupted on the brunette’s cheeks at his comment, though she did her best to hide it as Keiru offered her a rose that had been in his other hand.

Silence fell over the two of them for a few moments after Caitlyn had taken the basket and rose. She was surprised upon tasting the cookies, which were probably the best she had ever had. She was just about to comment on this when Keiru finally broke the silence and spoke again after nodding to himself and taking two steps back.

"I don't know what to really say as I... can't seem to form coherent sentences in regards to what I want to say... so I'll sing, since I've always been able to express myself through song much easier than speech and I hope it's not too much trouble that there's no music when I said there'd be... I'll just shut up and sing, I'm just rambling."

Caitlyn could only watch and listen silently as Keiru opened his mouth and began singing ‘And She Will be Loved’ by Maroon 5. Even without music, his voice harmonized perfectly with that of the original if it had been playing. The mesmerized tribute didn’t notice that he had been moving toward her whilst singing until he was back in front of her and at the end of the song.

"I don't mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain"
He finished, placing a hand on Caitlyn's cheek and gazing into her eyes. Caitlyn locked her gaze on his own, although after a few moments she noticed what looked like faint bits of flour on the left edge of his lip, and it was all she could do to keep from chuckling at the sight.

She didn’t even notice the rain when it began to fall, instead focusing on Keiru as he began to lean in, although he stopped a few inches from her face. Caitlyn hesitated for only a moment before leaning forward herself to close the rest of the distance between them, allowing her racing mind to go completely blank as she finally connected her lips with his.

OOC: Fail post OTL

"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 10-29-2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

In District Four Floor

Caroline felt Kiseki instantly return the kiss as he pulled her closer to him, something coming over Caroline which she couldn't explain. She made her way back into her room with her arms still wrapped around Kiseki and managed to not break the kiss, closing the door and making her way onto the large bed. As Caroline laid down and gently pulled Kiseki on top of her she could feel the soft red blanket underneath her which she knew was very expensive.

Normally Caroline wouldn't do anything like this as she took off her pajama shirt and tossed it to the floor, her black and blue bra being revealed as she gave Kiseki a smile, connecting her lips with his again. She was in the middle of slipping off Kiseki's shirt until a loud crash came from the kitchen, bringing her to tear her lips away from Kiseki's as she looked at the door.

"Stefan? Are you okay?" Caroline called out.

"Yeah. I dropped some plates." Stefan responded from behind the closed door.

"Do you need any help?" Caroline asked.

"Nah, I got it." Caroline looked back up to Kiseki after Stefan responded, looking up at the other tribute in shock before looking down at her slightly exposed body. Her gaze went back up to Kiseki, her cheeks burning a bright blush against her snowy pale skin.

"Umm... maybe we should put this on pause right now..." Caroline said, though she gave Kiseki a sweet smile.

Front Garden

“Oh really? Just ‘okay’?” Ichiru responded with a smirk of his own. “I’ll have to fix that.”

"Good luck with that." Ashley teased, though she couldn't help but laugh. After a few moments however her laughter stopped, the smile remaining on her face as Ashley truly looked deep into Ichiru's emerald eyes. The feeling that she had for Ichiru began to make itself clear, bringing Ashley to slowly lean in towards Ichiru's lips. Her lips had only slightly brushed up against Ichiru's very lightly until a sudden raindrop hit her cheek, bringing Ashley to move her lips away from Ichiru's as she touched the raindrop on her face with her fingertips.

"Is it raining?" Aria asked, having felt a few raindrops as well.

"I think it is." Ashley nodded as she looked over to her daughter, who sat up from Ichiru's ribs to look at the two.

"If there's a force-field surrounding this whole building though then how is rain able to come through?" Aria questioned.

"I'm not sure actually." Ashley said, looking up at the sky in confusion. "Maybe people and other things are able to enter the force-field, but aren't able to come back out unless having the proper authority."

"That makes sense." Aria said as the rain began to come down a little harder. Ashley quickly stood up as Aria followed, the toddler attempting to pull Ichiru up from the ground as well by his hand. "Do we have to go inside?" Aria asked. Ashley didn't answer at first however as she scanned the garden, finding a white gazebo with golden lights wrapping around the wood like vines.

"We can go over there." Ashley pointed, grabbing Aria's hand as the toddler remained holding onto Ichiru's, Ashley leading Aria inside the gazebo.

"This is pretty." Aria laughed with excitement and let Ichiru's hand free.

"It is." Ashley smiled, looking back over to Ichiru as the sound of falling rain consumed the entire garden, making the surroundings so much more peaceful. "Ichiru... thank you. Thank you for wanting to help me through the Games and for my family. It's like I said before, I honestly don't know how to repay you..." Ashley paused for a few moments, looking down at the white wood underneath her feet as Aria watched the rain fall. "Why are you truly doing it though?" Ashley looked back up to Ichiru. "You said that you care about me, but I don't want you getting hurt from worrying and focusing on me when you should be worrying about yourself..."
Old 11-08-2012, 07:51 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

District Four bedroom

Kiseki heard Caroline close the door that had been behind him, not even realizing that they had moved until the blonde laid down on the soft red blanket of the bed and gently pulled him on top of her. Something made Kiseki hesitate, and a deep blush colored his pale skin as Caroline took off her pajama shirt to reveal a black and blue bra, although when she gave him a smile and connected her lips with his again, he couldn’t resist it. Instead, he allowed himself to melt back into it, faintly feeling her beginning to slip off his own shirt until a loud crash from the kitchen brought both of them to pull away and look at the door.

"Stefan? Are you okay?" Caroline called out.

"Yeah. I dropped some plates." Stefan responded from behind the closed door.

"Do you need any help?" Caroline asked.

"Nah, I got it."

Kiseki looked back to meet Caroline’s gaze, and now that his senses had returned, it finally dawned on him what they had almost done. His face lit up in another blush almost simultaneously with Caroline’s, although he couldn’t seem to bring himself to say anything or even move.

"Umm... maybe we should put this on pause right now..." Caroline said, with a sweet smile. It took a few moments for Kiseki to be able to process or respond, but when what she said finally registered over his flustered shock, he managed to return the smile and give a nod.

“Y..Yeah…” A few moments of silence passed before he realized that he was still on top of the blonde, the realization bringing the blush back to his face with more intensity. He stammered out an apology and quickly moved to sit on the soft, red blanket beside her.

Front Garden

"Good luck with that." Ashley teased, the laugh that followed afterward shifting Ichiru’s smirk into a smile. He looked back up at the sky briefly, although when Ashley’s laughter died away a few moments later, he turned his head to look back at her, and his eyes locked with hers. It took him a few moments to realized that Ashley had begun to lean forward, but when he did, he responded by leaning toward her as well while still aware of not moving too much since Aria was still on his ribs.

Their lips had only beushed against the others’ lightly when Ashley stopped and moved away, bringing Ichiru to look at her in question. He saw her touch her face with her fingertips, the confusion in his eyes only worsening until he felt a raindrop on his own cheek.

"Is it raining?" Aria asked the question on the tip of the dark haired teen’s tongue.

"I think it is." Ashley nodded as she looked over to her daughter, who sat up from Ichiru's ribs to look at the two. Ichiru sat up as well, feeling another drop hit his arm as he did so.

"If there's a force-field surrounding this whole building though then how is rain able to come through?" Aria questioned.

"I'm not sure actually." Ashley looked up at the sky in confusion. "Maybe people and other things are able to enter the force-field, but aren't able to come back out unless having the proper authority."

"That makes sense." The rain began to come down a little harder as Aria responded to her mother. Ashley quickly stood up then, the toddler doing the same before attempting to pull Ichiru up as well by his hand. He chuckled softly at her, rising from the ground as she questioned her mother again. "Do we have to go inside?"

"We can go over there." After a few moments of scanning the garden in silence, Ashley responded and pointed out a white gazebo with golden lights wrapping around it like vines. The brunette then grabbed Aria‘s hand and led the toddler into the gazebo, and Ichiru followed closely behind with his hand still in Aria’s.

"This is pretty." Aria laughed with excitement and released Ichiru’s hand. The dark haired teen couldn’t help but agree. This also seemed to be the most well lit place in the garden, compared to the dim lights throughout the rest of it.

"It is." Ashley agreed with a smile, then looking back over to Ichiru as the sound of falling rain overtook the garden. "Ichiru... thank you. Thank you for wanting to help me through the Games and for my family. It's like I said before, I honestly don't know how to repay you..." She paused for a few moments and looked down at the white wood beneath her feet. "Why are you truly doing it though?" She looked back up to Ichiru. "You said that you care about me, but I don't want you getting hurt from worrying and focusing on me when you should be worrying about yourself..."

Now it was Ichiru’s turn to look down at the wood beneath their feet as he thought about her question. What was the real reason he wanted to help them? He couldn’t think of any besides the fact that he couldn’t stand to see any of them hurt. However, the kiss he and Ashley had almost shared a few moments before had shown him that his feelings went a lot deeper than that.

“There really isn’t another reason that I can think of.” He finally responded with a chuckle. “Ever since I saw you in the Reaping, I knew I couldn’t let you or any of your family get hurt.” Something akin to confusion appeared on his face as he paused for only a second or two before continuing. “It’s like the instant I saw you and your family, I had the automatic urge to protect you.” He looked back up at Ashley. “And then I started talking to you, and it became more than that. I’m drawn to you for some reason… it’s like I’ve known you all of my life. I can’t stand the thought of anyone hurting you - any of you.”

OOC: Sorry about Ichiru's part... I couldn't think of much for him to say ><

Old 11-10-2012, 06:34 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Keiru Kozaka,District One
Capitol- Roof

When Keiru felt his lips connect with Caitlyn's he felt a spark run through him before he broke the kiss off, leaning his forehead against Caitlyn's as he breathed in. He leaned back in, connecting his lips with Caitlyn's again and deepened the kiss as his hands ran through her hair. His eyes were closed and he lost himself in the kiss, having to take his lips off of Caitlyn's to gasp for breath though he didn't move away as a smile graced his lips and he breathed out. "Wow."

Keiru gently stroked Caitlyn's cheek as he leaned back to look at her properly, a smile on his face. "I've never felt this way before... it surprises me, since we... you know, haven't known each other long, but I feel myself gravitating towards you, and I care about you. A lot. Possibly more than my sister. This probably sounds stupid-" Keiru chuckled. "Actually, it probably is stupid for the amount of time we've known each other, but, I feel like after meeting you, and speaking to you, that I can't go on without you... You make me feel both powerful and vulnerable all at once." Keiru's features drifted towards sorrow. "And it scares me so much. But-" His expression changed to one of happiness. "It also makes me feel so happy. You make me feel so happy."

Keiru's jaw tightened as a determined look formed on his face. "I won't let anything happen to you in the arena, Caitlyn. You mean too much to me."

Amelia Kozaka, District One
Training Room

Amelia had strolled randomly through the hallways after leaving her room, and soon found herself at the entrance to the training room, and entered it silently after hearing noises coming from within. Something fluttered in her chest when she spotted Jeremy facing away from her training with a punching bag. Her cheeks reddened when she noticed he was shirtless, and she couldn't help but notice his muscles, contracting and relaxing with the effort being exerted upon them.

She didn't know why, but Amelia felt a sudden sense of playfulness engulf her as she scanned the room, before rushing towards Jeremy soundlessly, and jumped onto his back, wrapping her legs around his waist from behind, and her arms wrapped around his neck as she leaned forward, her mouth alongside his ear and she breathed out, her voice husky. "Surprise, Mellark."

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 11-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

In District Four Floor

“Y..Yeah…” Kiseki said after a few moments with a smile. A few more moments of silence passed by however before Kiseki seemed to realize that he was still on top of Caroline, the dark haired teen's blush burning with more intensity. Caroline chuckled when Kiseki stammered out an apology and quickly moved to sit on the bed beside her, bringing Caroline to retrieve her shirt and placed it back on.

"I'm sorry things... got out of hand." Caroline said with a small laugh, standing up and opening her door. She saw Stefan in the kitchen cleaning up the broken glass, bringing to her sigh as she began to make her way towards the kitchen.

"Don't come in here. You don't have any shoes on." Stefan said, seeing Caroline's bare feet.

"I'll be fine." Caroline insisted, walking into the kitchen.

"The glass blends in with the floor." Stefan warned as Caroline came closer to help Stefan, letting out a yelp of pain as she quickly sat down on the floor.

"Ow..." Caroline wined, a shard of glass piercing her skin on the bottom of her foot.

"This is why I said not to come in here." Stefan sighed, standing up and cradling Caroline in his arms.

"Should I pull it out?" Caroline asked, a few droplets of her blood falling to the floor.

"No, because more blood would just come out. I'm taking you down to the infirmary so the nurse can put that cream on which will heal the wound completely overnight." Stefan responded, looking towards an Avox girl. "Could you clean this up? I was going to but I have to go take care of Caroline." The Avox simply nodded, bringing Stefan's full attention back to Caroline.

"I can limp down there. You don't have to carry me." Caroline said, though Stefan shook his head.

"The glass might cut deeper into your foot." Stefan argued.

"You're so damn overprotective when it comes to me."

"I was your older brother's best friend so it's my job to be overprotective when it comes to you." Stefan replied, Caroline simply sighing as Stefan looked over to Kiseki. "We'll be back in a little while. Don't go into the kitchen until the glass is cleaned up." Stefan then left the room, taking Caroline down to the infirmary.

"I could had walked here myself." Caroline said after Stefan had opened the door to the infirmary and walked inside, where he placed her down on the bed.

"Stop complaining, because I'm carrying you back upstairs as well."

"You'll have to either tie me up or knock me out first." Caroline said with a smirk.

"If that's what it takes." Stefan said, though offered Caroline a playful smile as he walked away to talk with a nurse. The two walked back over to Caroline a few moments later as the nurse examined Caroline's foot, removing the shard and checking to make sure there weren't any small pieces of glass that could've embedded deep into her foot. After using a small scanner which detected no further shards in Caroline's foot the nurse cleaned it and placed the special cream on the wound, finally wrapping it back up with a clean bandage.

"There you go. Stay off your foot as much as possible tonight and don't take off the bandage until the morning. When you wake up the wound will be gone." The nurse said, bringing Caroline to nod and smile as Stefan cradled her in his arms once again.

"Thank you." Caroline said, having only been there for about ten minutes. Stefan walked back up to the District Four floor where he walked to Caroline's room, gently placing her down on the bed as she looked down at her foot with a pout.

"What?" Stefan chuckled.

"It looks stupid." Caroline responded.

"Well you'll be sleeping so you won't even notice it." Stefan said, turning and beginning to walk out of the bedroom as Caroline began to play with the bandage. "Knock it off Caroline."

"How did you even know I was playing with it?" Caroline asked as she quickly looked up to Stefan, who hadn't even turned around to catch her in the act.

"Because I know how you are. You're stubborn." Stefan responded, disappearing down to his own room. Caroline sighed and laid against the pillows, looking up at the ceiling.

Front Garden

“There really isn’t another reason that I can think of.” Ichiru responded with a chuckle after a few moments, his gaze having been on the ground. “Ever since I saw you in the Reaping, I knew I couldn’t let you or any of your family get hurt.” Ashley saw something that looked to be confusion appear on Ichiru's face as he paused shortly. “It’s like the instant I saw you and your family, I had the automatic urge to protect you.” He then looked back up at Ashley. “And then I started talking to you, and it became more than that. I’m drawn to you for some reason… it’s like I’ve known you all of my life. I can’t stand the thought of anyone hurting you - any of you.”

Ashley looked back over to her daughter, who was completely distracted by the fallen rain as she extended her arm for the droplets to land on her skin. The thought of someone hurting Aria was just unbearable, and the fact that Ichiru would risk his own life to protect her... Ashley couldn't even put it to words of how that made her feel. She looked back over to Ichiru, walking towards him as she broke the distance keeping them apart and connected her lips with his.

The curly haired brunette wrapped her arms gently around Ichiru's neck and ran her fingers through his dark hair, breaking the kiss a few moments later to look at him with a smile.

"Yay!" Aria said as Ashley looked over to her daughter, who was jumping up and down while clapping, looking at Ichiru and Ashley.

"So you're happy too?" Ashley asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah. I was waiting for you two to kiss." Aria giggled as Ashley couldn't help but laugh.

Training Center

Jeremy was so focused on training that he didn't even realize Amelia was running up behind him. She startled the teen as she wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, the shock leaving Jeremy only a moment later as he was about to flip his attacker over his shoulder.

"Surprise, Mellark." When hearing Amelia's voice Jeremy relaxed, giving out a sigh.

"I was about to flip you over." Jeremy said, the Peacekeepers beginning to rush to the scene when thinking Jeremy was being attacked. "No guys, it's fine." Jeremy reassured them as they stopped in their tracks.

"Are you sure?" One of the Peacekeepers asked.

"I'm sure." Jeremy nodded, the Peacekeepers nodding as well as they went back to stand where they were.

"You guys have exactly an hour until the Training Center is closed for the night." Jeremy nodded at the Peacekeeper, finally turning his head to look at Amelia, their lips almost touching since their faces were so close with her on his back.

"You scared the hell out of me." Jeremy laughed. "I seriously thought you were one of the other tributes who hates my family." Jeremy sighed, walking over to a soft mat a few feet away while still having Amelia on his back, though he slowly leaned forward and carefully flipped Amelia off of his back where he caught her before she hit the ground, gently placing her down on the mat and sat next to her. "So what are you doing down here alone anyways? I thought you would be hanging out with your brother or something." Jeremy said with a chuckle, offering the other tribute a smile. His muscular bare chest moved a bit quickly up and down from training, the teen catching his breath.

OOC: Do you guys want me to skip to the night before the Games in my next post? =]
Old 11-15-2012, 04:37 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Roof

Caitlyn felt Keiru break the kiss and opened her eyes to look at him as he leaned his forehead against hers. She started to say something, but couldn’t think of anything and instead simply looked at him until he leaned in to connect his lips with hers again. She quickly lost herself in the kiss as he deepened it, wrapping her arms around his neck as he ran his fingers through her hair. The kiss seemed to last much longer than it did, but Caitlyn still found herself reluctant to break it even when both of them needed air.

"Wow." A smile graced Keiru’s lips as he breathed out, and Caitlyn gave one of her own, neither of them moving until Keiru leaned back and stroked her cheek, which brought her to move her arms and lean back as well.

"I've never felt this way before... it surprises me, since we... you know, haven't known each other long, but I feel myself gravitating towards you, and I care about you. A lot. Possibly more than my sister. This probably sounds stupid-" Keiru paused and gave a chuckle. "Actually, it probably is stupid for the amount of time we've known each other, but, I feel like after meeting you, and speaking to you, that I can't go on without you... You make me feel both powerful and vulnerable all at once." His expression began to shift to one of sorrow. "And it scares me so much. But-" The happiness returned to his expression, and Caitlyn couldn‘t help but smile again in response. "It also makes me feel so happy. You make me feel so happy." His jaw then tightened as a determined look formed on his face. "I *won't* let anything happen to you in the arena, Caitlyn. You mean too much to me."

“Likewise, I won’t let anything happen to you, either.” Caitlyn responded to him with just as much determination, although the smile never left her face. “Before I met you, I didn’t care about other people. I didn’t want anything to do with them, and assumed they could care less about me as well. I had resolved to never let anyone in because I couldn’t trust any of them, but you…” She paused a brought a hand up to his cheek. “Somehow you’re different. I knew you were the moment I first saw you.”

Front Garden - Gazebo

Ichiru was clearly caught off guard when Ashley walked over to him and closed the distance between them before connecting her lips with his own. He snapped out of his shock a few seconds later and began to return it when he felt her gently wrap her arms around his neck and run her fingers through his hair.

"Yay!" Ichiru looked over at Aria after Ashley broke the kiss a few moments later, and a smile came onto his face when seeing the toddler jumping up and down and clapping.

"So you're happy too?" Ashley asked her with a chuckle of her own.

"Yeah. I was waiting for you two to kiss." Aria giggled, and Ashley laughed in response. Ichiru chuckled softly at the toddler before looking at Ashley with a smirk.

“I take it I’m more than just ‘okay’ now?” He joked as he leaned against the railing behind him.

District Four floor

“I’m sorry things… got out of hand.” Caroline said with a chuckle after she had put her shirt back on. Kiseki shook his head, a smile finally coming back to his face.

“It’s okay.” However, when she left the room to head towards the kitchen, he couldn’t bring himself to move yet. It wasn’t that he regretted what had just happened - or almost happened - he was just shocked. He had just recently discovered his feelings for Caroline and already it had escalated to that point. But that was a good thing, wasn’t it? It meant that he loved her that much already.

Love. An image of Rose flashed into his mind, and he looked down at the red blanket beneath him. He had thought he loved her, but compared to what he felt with Caroline right now, it was clear that he hadn’t. He cared for her a lot, and they had a strong bond, but it wasn’t like this. The thought of how she would feel when finding this out hurt to think about, but he knew already that he couldn’t separate himself from Caroline.

He was snapped out of his thoughts by the sound of Caroline and Stefan talking, which brought him to rise from the bed and leave the room to go towards the kitchen, where he found Stefan holding Caroline, who had blood dripping from her foot. From his position, he couldn’t see the glass shard embedded in her skin, but it was clear from all of the glass on the floor what had happened.

“I was your older brother’s best friend so it’s my job to be overprotective when it comes to you.” Stefan was saying. He looked over at Kiseki then. “We’ll be back in a little while. Don’t go into the kitchen until the glass is cleaned up.”

Kiseki nodded in response, stepping out of the way as Stefan left the room to carry Caroline down to the infirmary. He glanced at the glass in the floor, and the thought crossed his mind to try and clean it himself, but with his luck he would end up with a shard in his hand or foot.

With that thought, he decided to leave it to the Avoxes as much as it would bother him, and instead turned and headed back to his own room to kill some time with a book.

It wasn’t too long afterward that he heard Caroline’s and Stefan’s voices again, this time coming from Caroline’s room. After a few more moments, he finally got up, placing the book on the desk near the bed and leaving the room. Stefan had just left Caroline’s room and disappeared into his own when Kiseki walked out into the hallway, the dark haired teen entering Caroline’s room for the second time that night to see her sitting against the pillows on the bed with a bandage wrapped around her foot.

“How long until it heals?” He asked as he sat down on the bed beside her, somehow feeling more comfortable around her now since he had made his feelings clear a few moments before.

Old 11-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Kaioo Offline

Amelia Kozaka,District One
Training Room

"I was about to flip you over." Amelia stifled a chortle when Jeremy spoke, and she then noticed the Peacekeepers that appeared to be rushing to remove her, and was about to let go of Jeremy when he spoke once more. "No guys, it's fine."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"You guys have exactly an hour until the Training Center is closed for the night." a Peacekeeper said, before returning to his spot.

It was then that Amelia noticed that her face was now right in front of Jeremy's as he had turned his head to look at her, their lips nearly touching, and she barely fought back the urge to blush.

"You scared the hell out of me." Jeremy laughed. "I seriously thought you were one of the other tributes who hates my family." The teen sighed as he walked towards a mat and flipped Amelia, before catching her and placing her softly onto the mat, her hair covered her face from view, hiding the blush, and when her blush was gone, she carefully moved her hair out of her face as Jeremy sat down next to her, and she noticed his muscular chest moving up and down as he breathed with an effort most likely caused by his workout.

"So what are you doing down here alone anyways? I thought you would be hanging out with your brother or something." Jeremy said, flashing her a smile.

"I could come up with various activities I'd rather be doing than being with my brother." Amelia said, with a smirk and a teasing tone of voice, before waving a hand dismissively as she put on a bored expression. "Anywho, he's off playing house with that girl from District Seven. Can you believe he went and baked food for her?" Her voice had taken an amused tone at the end, before a smirk once more plastered her features and she leaned in to Jeremy, her lips barely touching his ear.

"We should spend this hour wisely," She husked, her voice layered with playfulness, as well as a tone of something else, before she let out a sigh as she leaned back, eyeing the Peacekeepers. "Alas, I do not like an audience for such matters." She continued to tease, before taking on a serious tone.

"You know, I find it odd how the others can hate you merely because of your family, I mean, they don't even know you." Amelia frowned. "I never hated you for your family... on the contrary, I felt some sort of pull the moment I saw you, an indescribable pull... I don't hate you now either, I could go as far to say I l-" She cleared her throat, seeming to suddenly remember she wasn't alone and was talking to Jeremy, rather than running a monologue alone, and her features took on a look reminiscent of a 'deer in the headlights' as she stuttered. "I-I should probably... it's getting late... Keiru's probably back... we're training tomorrow... ye-" She had by this stage locked eyes with Jeremy and seemed entranced, before shaking her head as she glared at a Peacekeeper, though the Peacekeepers took no notice of her glare. "I really despise audiences."

Keiru Kozaka, District One
Roof

"Likewise, I won’t let anything happen to you, either.” Caitlyn responded to him with just as much determination, although the smile never left her face. “Before I met you, I didn’t care about other people. I didn’t want anything to do with them, and assumed they could care less about me as well. I had resolved to never let anyone in because I couldn’t trust any of them, but you…” She paused and brought a hand up to his cheek. “Somehow you’re different. I knew you were the moment I first saw you.”

"Aren't we all different?" Keiru joked, a smile on his face, as one of his hands softly held one of Caitlyn's and he played with her fingers. "Originally, I had decided it would just be my sister and I in this game... but obviously, that's changed." He embraced Caitlyn in a loving hug, this lasting several seconds before he broke the embrace and jokingly bowed, holding out a hand, awaiting for it to be taken. "Would the lady be willing to partake in an alliance? We should make it official."

Old 11-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Front Garden/Time skip on the Roof

“I take it I’m more than just ‘okay’ now?” Ichiru joked with a smirk as Ashley looked back over to him, the other tribute leaning against the railing behind him.

"Hmm, I'll think about it and get back to you on that." Ashley joked back as she gave Ichiru a smile, giving him a light kiss on the lips.

Days had gone by ever since that night, bringing it to the night before the Games as Ashley and Aria sat on the ledge of the roof, looking at both the lit city and the night sky above them, the stars shining brightly. When the Capitol people found out Ashley and Ichiru were now a couple they went into a frenzy, their story catching the people's eye since Ashley and Ichiru were from different Districts. This only added fuel to the fire for the Mellark's enemies however, to which Ashley and Jeremy had to be careful in the arena.

"I can't believe it's almost time for you to go." Aria said as she looked over to her mother.

"I know. The days went by so quickly." Ashley responded, her, Jeremy, Caroline and Matt all getting a high ranking on their scores, which lined them up with endless sponsors.

"Can we go over to the bench?" Aria asked, Ashley turning her head where an emptied bench could be seen a few feet away.

"Sure." Ashley said with a smile, turning her body around and stepping off the edge as she helped Aria, the two walking to the bench. Ashley laid down on it while Aria laid on top of her, the toddler using Ashley's chest as a pillow as the two looked up at the stars.

"Can you sing mommy? I love your singing voice." Aria asked.

"What do you want me to sing?"

"The song daddy always used to sing to you." Aria responded. Ashley nodded, stroking her fingers through Aria's red hair.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said, 'I'll never let you go.', when all those shadows almost killed your light. I remember you said, 'Don't leave me here alone.', but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down. You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound..."
Ashley sang the rest of the song to her daughter, the brunette not even realizing her eyes were tearing up until after the song when the tears began to slide down her face. Ashley quickly wiped them away, her fears beginning to break the wall she had build up.

"It's time for you to go to bed." Ashley said, forcing a smile as Aria stood to her feet. Ashley knew she was about to breakdown, but she knew she couldn't do that in front of her daughter. Ashley picked up Aria and stepped inside the building, walking back to her own floor. After tucking Aria in bed Ashley locked eyes with her, a single tear escaping her eye and falling on her daughter's cheek.

"What's wrong mommy?" Aria asked in concern.

"It's nothing." Ashley said with a shake of her head. "I'll be right back." Ashley quickly walked out of the room and left the floor, bringing Aria to get out of bed and tell Peeta.

Ashley made her way back onto the roof as she broke down and stood next to the edge, tears streaming down her face as her body shook from being so upset. Peeta made his way to the roof only seconds later, seeing his daughter on the other side.

"Ashley?" Peeta called out. Ashley quickly turned around, seeing her father only a few feet away. The sight of seeing his daughter in this state brought tears to sting in Peeta's eyes, walking over to Ashley and wrapped his arms tightly around her as Ashley cried in his chest.

"I can't leave my daughter tomorrow." Ashley said as Peeta ran his fingers through her hair. Even though Ashley was his older child it still broke Peeta's heart to see her like this, wishing there was something he could do.

"I know. It will all be over soon though, and we'll be waiting here for you." Peeta said in a soft voice. Ashley didn't know about the rebellion, but Jeremy did however, everyone agreeing not to tell Ashley since she had so many other things to worry about.

"I need you to promise me something." Ashley said as she looked at her father, who wiped the tears from her eyes. "I need you to promise that if I don't come back from the Games then you will take Aria away from District Twelve. We have family who live in the Capitol, so I need you to make them take her in. If she lives in the Capitol then she will never have to go through a Reaping."

"You will come back though. I know you will." Peeta said.

"Just please promise me." Ashley said, to which Peeta nodded.

"I promise." Ashley nodded as well from her father's words, that being the main reason why she was so upset. She didn't want Aria to go through the Reapings and possibly get chosen as a Tribute, so Ashley's plan was that if she did make it out alive then she was going to take her daughter and flee the country with her, bringing her family with her.

"I really wish there weren't anymore of the Hunger Games. I would do anything to stop it." Ashley said, collecting herself as she broke free from her father's embrace and looked out onto the city, Peeta joining her as the tears stopped falling from Ashley's eyes.

"If you were given the chance to be the next Mockingjay like your mother was, would you take that responsibility?" Peeta asked, looking over to his daughter.

"Without blinking." Ashley responded, to which Peeta gave a nod.

"I promise you that everything is going to be okay." Peeta said, giving his daughter another hug. "We should go back to the floor. Aria is worried about you."

"I'll be back in a minute. I just need to fully calm down." Ashley said. After giving his daughter a kiss on the forehead Peeta left, leaving Ashley to look back towards the city.

Training Center/Time skip

"I could come up with various activities I'd rather be doing than being with my brother." Amelia responded with a smirk and a teasing tone in her voice, bringing Jeremy to chuckle. "Anywho, he's off playing house with that girl from District Seven. Can you believe he went and baked food for her?" She asked in amusement towards the end.

"Really?" Jeremy asked, raising an eyebrow. Amelia smirked however, leaning in towards Jeremy and brought her lips close to his ear.

"We should spend this hour wisely," Jeremy laughed at her playfulness, the other Tribute letting out a sigh as she leaned back, eying the Peacekeepers. "Alas, I do not like an audience for such matters." She continued to tease, before taking on a serious tone.

"They can be a pain at times." Jeremy said in a low voice to which only Amelia would had heard.

"You know, I find it odd how the others can hate you merely because of your family, I mean, they don't even know you." Amelia frowned. "I never hated you for your family... on the contrary, I felt some sort of pull the moment I saw you, an indescribable pull... I don't hate you now either, I could go as far to say I l-" Jeremy looked at Amelia in confusion as she cleared her throat, the other Tribute pausing for a few moments. "I-I should probably... it's getting late... Keiru's probably back... we're training tomorrow... ye-" The two stared at each other for a few moments before Amelia shook her head, glaring at a Peacekeeper as Jeremy quickly regained himself from the sudden trance he felt. "I really despise audiences."

"Me too. At least they're not staring at us or anything." Jeremy laughed as he looked over to the Peacekeepers, then back over to Amelia. "Stay here for a little while, since you're already here. I'm sure Keiru wouldn't worry that much, and he's probably still with the District Seven girl."

Jeremy's eyes traveled around the Training Center until they fell on the pool, the teen smirking as he looked over to Amelia. Without saying a word Jeremy stood up and scooped Amelia into his arms, already knowing the pool had a shallow end.

"I hope you like water." Jeremy teased, jumping into the pool with Amelia still in his arms a few moments later. He only jumped in the part of the pool that was five foot deep, that way if Amelia truly couldn't swim then she could stand up. Once Jeremy was underneath the water he let Amelia free and stood up, sucking in a breath and laughed.

Days had gone by as Jeremy laid down in his room, waiting for unconsciousness to consume him. It was the night before the Games so he was a bit restless, but the Tribute thought of Amelia, which relaxed him a bit. Peeta had explained the upcoming rebellion to Jeremy but ordered him not to tell Ashley, and Peeta wanted Jeremy to get close to Amelia to see if she knew anything about it since her father was the one funding a large amount of it. Jeremy agreed, though he never brought up the rebellion to Amelia.

As the days went on he felt closer to Amelia, though it wasn't to see if she knew of the rebellion. Over the short amount of time the two knew each other at the Capitol he began to feel genuine feelings for her, and wanted to protect her in the arena until the remaining Tributes would be rescued by hovercraft. After almost an hour Jeremy finally fell asleep, tomorrow leading to a bloodbath.

In District Four Floor/Time skip

“How long until it heals?” Caroline was so focused on her thoughts while looking up at the ceiling that she didn't even realize Kiseki had walked into the room, looking over as he sat down on the bed next to her.

"It will be gone by tomorrow morning, which is good so it won't slow me down in training." Caroline responded, sitting up on the bed more as she looked at Kiseki. "I guess I deserve this though, since I accidentally made Jeremy cut open his hand." Caroline laughed.

Her gaze fell over to the large window on the other side of the room, the city's lights shining bright against the darkened sky. Caroline looked back over to Kiseki a few moments later, gently resting her hand on his cheek and gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

"Please stay... it will get boring in here if you leave." Caroline said with a smile after pulling away from the kiss.

As the days went by it was finally the night before the Games, Caroline and Stefan sitting on the couch together as Caroline was deeply lost in thought. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight, since it was already 11:50pm and she needed to be awake by 7am. Stefan was desperately hoping that Caroline would fall asleep soon, knowing tonight was the most important night for her to get some sleep.

"Are you feeling tired yet?" Stefan asked in concern, receiving a shake from Caroline's head.

"I'm too nervous and scared about tomorrow." Caroline responded, looking over to Stefan.

"You need to sleep." Stefan said, standing up and walking to the machine in the kitchen and pressed a few buttons on the touch-screen. A few moments later he returned with a small blue pill in hand and a glass of water in the other.

"What's that?" Caroline asked as Stefan handed her the pill and water.

"This pill will knock you out within a five minute period. I didn't want to give it to you since the side-effect is that it will be extremely hard to wake you up in the morning, but you need to sleep." Stefan sighed, sitting back down next to her.

"Will I feel drowsy or lightheaded when I wake up?" Caroline asked.

"Not at all. You'll feel perfectly fine and well rested." Stefan responded, to which Caroline nodded and placed the blue pill in her mouth, taking a sip of water and swallowing the pill. Stefan stared at Caroline for a few moments, watching as her eyes began to feel heavy already.

"Holy crap..." Caroline said, Stefan chuckling as he placed the water on the glass coffee table in front of the couch and scooped Caroline up in his arms, beginning to walk towards her room. "I want to sleep with Kiseki, since it's our last night together." Stefan nodded, turning around and quietly headed to Kiseki's room. He walked in and placed Caroline gently on the king-sized bed, the blonde getting underneath the blanket.

"Do you need anything else?" Stefan whispered, though Caroline shook her head.

"I'm fine." Caroline whispered back. "Thank you Stefan, for everything." Stefan nodded, giving Caroline a light kiss on top of the forehead and left the room quietly.

OOC: Ashley's lullaby to Aria: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCUoD9MxuCk
Old 12-03-2012, 05:31 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Roof

"Aren't we all different?" Keiru joked in response to Caitlyn‘s words, a smile on his face as he held one of her hands and played with her fingers. "Originally, I had decided it would just be my sister and I in this game... but obviously, that's changed." Before Caitlyn could respond, he embraced her in a loving hug, which she could do nothing but melt into. After a few moments she managed to returned it, the remaining seconds that it lasted feeling so much shorter than they were.

Afterward, Keiru bowed once he had released her and held out a hand.

"Would the lady be willing to partake in an alliance? We should make it official." Caitlyn couldn’t help but laugh at his words, taking the hand offered to her and responding with a smile.

“I would be honored.”

Ichiru Kagami from District Three /Michael Knight from District Two
Front Garden > Roof

“Just a few more hours now…”

Ichiru looked over to Michael from where he stood leaning against the wall of the front of the Capitol building. The younger teen was sitting in the grass beside him, absentmindedly plucking a blade or two every now and then. A few days had already passed since he had been here with Aria and Ashley that night. During the last few days they had left, Michael had finally gotten rid of his wariness of Ichiru, although it was clear that he and Kiseki already shared a close bond.

“Yeah.” He turned his gaze to the starry sky above them. “This time tomorrow night we’ll be in the arena…”

Silence fell over the two of them, neither knowing what to say after Ichiru’s statement. Michael leaned his head against the side of the building and looked at the sky as his doubts finally came crashing down on him. He had been ignoring them ever since he had met Kiseki during training, but now that it was almost time to go into the arena, they were coming out all at once. He had grown close to everyone and trusted all of them, but all of them seemed to be ignoring the most important part of their situation - all of them were from different districts, and only one could win. In the alliance they had formed, the only ones with a decent chance of actually winning were Kiseki and Caroline or Ashley and Jeremy, since each pair was from the same district.

How could they get so attached to each other and fight so hard to protect everyone in their alliance when in the end, they would only have to kill each other?

“Are you okay?” Michael snapped out of his thoughts to look at Ichiru, who had noticed the change in his expression as he became lost in his thoughts. Being the perfect actor he was, Michael instantly gave him a bright smile along with his response.

“I’m fine. Just thinking.” He paused for a moment, trying to ignore the suspicion in Ichiru’s emerald eyes as he looked at him. “Since this is our last night in the Capitol, maybe you should go see if Ashley is on the roof. After all, the next time you see her will be in the arena.”

The look of suspicion didn’t leave Ichiru’s face, but he knew Michael was right regardless. However, he couldn’t help but feel bad about leaving the younger teen by himself - especially since he had come to the realization that he reminded him a lot of Kiseki, and he was obviously bothered by some underlying problem.

Michael seemed to sense this and gave him another smile, this one genuine.

“It’s okay, I’ll probably be heading back to my room soon anyway. Don’t worry about me.”

Ichiru hesitated for a moment, but when it seemed as though Michael wasn’t going to change his mind, he sighed and stepped away from the wall.

“Alright, I guess I’ll see you tomorrow, then.” Michael nodded, the smile never leaving his face as the dark haired teen finally spoke, then turning around to walk back toward the building.

“…Hey.” Michael had just turned his gaze away to the sky again when Ichiru suddenly spoke up again, having stopped just before passing through the doors of the building. He glanced back at the blonde over his shoulder as he spoke one more time. “I don’t care how bad it gets in the arena; I won’t abandon my allies, and will make sure they are safe. All of them.” He turned his head back toward the doors. “Remember that.”

Michael couldn’t help but smile again as the older teen disappeared inside the building, giving a soft sigh as he leaned back against the wall. If only Ichiru’s words were able to completely take away his fears…

After going back into the building, Ichiru took the elevator up to the roof, instantly seeing Ashley standing near the ledge and looking out toward the city. He had expected to find her here, but at the same time it surprised him that she would be alone on her last night here.

“I take it you won’t be sleeping tonight either?” He walked up beside her and looked at the lights of the city below them. “It seems too soon… They should have given us more time at the very least.”

District Four floor

"It will be gone by tomorrow morning, which is good so it won't slow me down in training." Caroline responded to Kiseki‘s question as she sat up on the bed to look at him. "I guess I deserve this though, since I accidentally made Jeremy cut open his hand."

It was obvious Kiseki didn’t agree with her statement, but he couldn’t help but laugh along with her afterward. His gaze fell on the window almost simultaneously with Caroline’s, although it wasn’t until the blonde put her hand on his cheek that he tore his gaze away from the lights to look at her just as she gave him a soft kiss.

"Please stay... it will get boring in here if you leave." She gave him a smile after pulling away a few moments later, and Kiseki returned it just before he found himself leaning in again for another kiss.

A few days later the dark haired teen rested on the bed in his own room, his gaze once more on the window. Just like a few nights before, the lights from the city shown brightly against the darkened sky, and the sight was mesmerizing. He wouldn’t have minded staying here and going through training with the other tributes every day if that’s all he had to do. If they could get out of having to go into the arena in the morning, he wouldn’t mind that at all.

As his mind went to the arena he couldn’t stop it from wandering a little. It was reassuring to know that they would be rescued from the Games eventually, but who knew what would happen before then? What if they couldn’t even survive until that time?

He was snapped out of his thoughts when Stefan came into the room carrying Caroline, which brought him to sit up and move over a bit so that the older male could lay her down on the bed.

"Do you need anything else?" He whispered, to which the apparently drowsy blonde shook her head.

"I'm fine." She responded in a whisper of her own. "Thank you Stefan, for everything." The mentor nodded, and after giving Caroline a light kiss on her forehead, he left the room quietly.

Kiseki got under the blanket beside Caroline, giving her a smile as he laid down beside her.

“It seems like it’s only been a few days since we first came here.” He said softly, reaching over to brush his fingers along her cheek, continuing with a chuckle. “Hopefully time will pass this fast in the arena, too. Then we can get out sooner.”

OOC: Couldn't think of anything for Caitlyn... ><

Old 12-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Kozaka, District One
Roof

"I would be honored."

Keiru smiled before moving to gently place a kiss on Caitlyn's hand in his grasp, before releasing it and straightening up to his full height, a smile gracing his lips.

"I feel like I'm flying high in the clouds." Keiru chuckled. "It's getting a tad late now, so we must adjourn for now."

Keiru gently cupped Caitlyn's cheek, stroking his thumb over it, before turning to leave. "When the games start, don't move straight away. I'll make my way to you."

Amelia Kozaka, District One
Training Center

"Me too. At least they're not staring at us or anything." Jeremy laughed as he looked over to the Peacekeepers, then back over to Amelia. "Stay here for a little while, since you're already here. I'm sure Keiru wouldn't worry that much, and he's probably still with the District Seven girl."

Amelia was confused when Jeremy looked away from her before looking back at her and smirking, and let out a nearly silent yelp when Jeremy picked her up without a word, and was carrying her towards the water. She squirmed in his grasp, but could not break free to her annoyance.

"I hope you like water." With that, she was plunged into the water, along with Jeremy. She found herself free from his grasp, and could faintly hear the distorted features of laughter. A determined look flashed across her face for a moment as she pretended to go limp in the water and sank further down, making it harder to see her.

With a smirk on her face she suddenly grabbed Jeremy's legs and yanked him down under the water with her, holding him down there with her for a second or two, before pulling him up with her as she broke the surface of the water, and she laughed softly, a smile on her face as she looked at Jeremy.

Keiru&Amelia Kozaka,District One
Time Skip-District One Lounge

"You know, you still haven't told me why you came back that night completely soaked." Keiru complained, mock glaring at Amelia.

"You still haven't told me what happened on your date." Amelia retorted, and Keiru remained silent for a moment, frowning.

"Touche." He muttered. "You know, we're gonna have to talk about a game plan."

"You know you're the one with the brains here." Amelia complained.

"But a second opinion is always worthwhile."

"Fair point." Amelia stated, and paused for several moments. "You're obviously going straight for Caitlyn to protect her, correct?" Keiru nodded. "I'll go into the Cornucopia and grab a bag or two and head out away as fast as possible, and we should try and meet back up at the Cornucopia at the day after the beginning."

"Not half bad." Keiru responded, smiling. "Though if we run into any problems we should avoid the Cornucopia. I have this feeling that one or two tributes will be in close proximity to the Cornucopia, waiting to see if anybody will return. If you're alone, you shouldn't return to the Cornucopia, would be safe to not go."

Keiru frowned. "Be wary of Brandon. He has been toying with me for a while now. He'll most likely target you since you're my sister, plus a decent threat in the games to him."

"Okay." Amelia nodded. "Keiru, you really like Caitlyn don't you?" Keiru nodded in reply. "I.. um... I think I feel the same way..."

Keiru's eyes widened in surprise. "I'm your brother!"

Amelia frowned at Keiru. "I didn't mean you stupid, I m-"

"Please don't tell me you like Caitlyn too! Since when were you a lesbian?" Keiru asked, before being hit upside the head by Amelia.

"I meant there's someone I like, like you like Caitlyn." Amelia growled. "You know Jeremy?"

"Mellark?" Keiru asked, and Amelia nodded. "You like him?" Amelia nodded again. "Let me guess, he's the reason you came back soaked the other night." Another nod, before Keiru sighed.

"Keiru, I know you don't particularly like the Mel-" Amelia began, before Keiru cut her off.

"I don't dislike the Mellarks. I'm glad for you, you know." Keiru smiled brightly. "He seems like a good man, but remember sis, I want you to be careful. I reckon you should ally with him in the arena if, or most likely after, we get separated."

Amelia nodded, smiling. "Okay."

Old 12-09-2012, 06:56 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Ashley Mellark and Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve
Roof/Getting ready for the Games

“I take it you won’t be sleeping tonight either?” Ashley was so focused the city that she never heard Ichiru walk up on the roof, his voice bringing her to jump slightly as she quickly looked over to him, the other Tribute walking up beside her and looked at the lights of the city. “It seems too soon… They should have given us more time at the very least.”

"I know." Ashley nodded in agreement as she let out a sigh and looked back towards the lightened buildings. "They're probably trying to prepare us in as much of a short time period as possible so Tributes won't get too attached to others from other Districts and then do something reckless." Ashley paused, looking over to Ichiru with a small smile. "Looks like the Capitol was too late of trying to stop us from getting attached."

Ashley placed her hand on top of Ichiru's and rubbed the top of his hand with her thumb, gently pulling him towards her and connected her lips with his in a soft kiss. The solid plan Stefan, Peeta and Katniss came up with during the week with the alliance was that during the very beginning of the Games that the group should separate from each other, fleeing the bloodbath at the Cornucopia quickly. Each group should be no more than three people to a group, but if Ashley and Jeremy were to go in one direction and Ichiru, Caroline, Kiseki and Michael in another together then they would have really no choice. Whatever the pairings were going to be however the group knew to start heading back to the Cornucopia carefully in exactly two days into the Games, three at the latest. The group would then meet up, doing whatever is necessary to survive.

"Do you want to come back to my floor?" Ashley asked as she leaned back to look at Ichiru. "I know Aria is going to want to see you before we go into the arena tomorrow."

The next morning came as Ashley slowly opened her eyes, the brunette having a hard time sleeping as she slowly sat up. Aria was curled up in a ball next to her mother as she lightly shook her, knowing already that Aria would want to be awake for their last breakfast together. The toddler opened her tired eyes, letting out a small moan as Ashley giggled.

"Good morning."

"Hi mommy." Aria said, sitting up and crawled into her mother's arms. After a long breakfast Ashley was sent away to her bedroom to get ready by her prep team, though was reassured that she would be able to see Aria right before the Games started.

"Now, how should we do her hair?" One of the members from the prep team asked who had silver hair spiked up, glitter eyeliner underneath his eyes.

"We were instructed to have her resemble her mother from then Katniss was in the Games, so her hair obviously has to be in a side-braid." A female member responded.

"She has to also have an image of her own as well, so I think the braid should drape over her left shoulder since Katniss always wears her over her right shoulder." The male suggested, receiving a nod of approval.

"Do I really have to have my mother's image?" Ashley asked with a sigh.

"YES! That is what the Capitol's citizens are loving about you right now!" The female gasped, Ashley sighing once again in defeat. Her hair was shampooed, conditioned, dried and perfectly side-braided to the left while her nails were painted black with blue and white flames, just like how her mother's were painted when she entered the Games all those years ago, though the flames were painted a different color.

"This sucks." Ashley grumbled as they began to place a thin layer of eyeliner underneath her eyes.

"For someone who doesn't want our mother's image, you sure have her attitude." Kenny chuckled from a few feet away, bringing Ashley to glare over to her younger brother.

"I'll throw something at you."

"Too bad you'll ruin your wet nails, which will put the prep team into a frenzy." Kenny challenged as Jeremy laughed and walked beside his younger brother.

"Don't you DARE move young missy!" The male member warned, continuing to work on Ashley's nails. Ashley couldn't help but chuckle, her glare disappearing as she gave her younger brother a smile.

The next thing Ashley knew was that it was already almost eleven o'clock that morning and she was guided down a long hallway by two Peacekeepers, leading her into a room which was right underneath the actual arena. She still had no idea what the arena was, her nerves settling in. Ashley walked into the small room where a pod could be seen, which would take her up into the arena in a few short moments. The Peacekeepers left the room and closed the door behind them, where Peeta and Aria stood waiting.

"Mommy!" Aria ran into her mother's arms as Ashley wrapped them around her daughter, hugging the toddler tightly but made sure not to hurt her.

"Where's mom?" Ashley asked as she looked over to Peeta.

"She's back at the Capitol putting together the Sponsors." Peeta responded.

"Is Jeremy by himself then?" Ashley asked in shock, thinking Jeremy was in this same kind of room but alone.

"No, the prep team is with him." Peeta responded, bringing Ashley to nod as she held Aria and walked over towards her father. "You need to put on your jacket." Peeta said as Ashley nodded again, gently placing down Aria and put on the black jacket. The jacket had three layers but was lightweight, the material being made of nylon and was designed to adapt to weather conditions.

"I'm scared, dad." Ashley said as she zippered up the thin jacket and buttoned it, the jacket matching her black t-shirt, camo cargo pants that were flexible and great for running, and black cargo boots which laced up a few inches above her legs with the bottom of her pants tucked inside them.

"Everything will be fine." Peeta said in a reassuring tone. "Did you wear the two pairs of black knee-high socks I told you to wear?" Ashley nodded, bringing Peeta to nod in approval. "I have something for you." Peeta reached into his pocket and pulled out the golden Mockingjay pin which belonged to Katniss, the very same one which she wore in the Games and during the Rebellion.

"I have my token from home already though." Ashley spoke softly, pointing to her locket which rested around her neck that had a picture of Aria inside.

"The Capitol doesn't have to know that you're wearing it, and it's very important that you do wear it, Ashley." Peeta said, unbuttoning the first layer of Ashley's jacket and pinning it towards her right shoulder, then buttoning the jacket back into place so the Mockingjay pin was hidden.

"Why is it important for me to wear it?" Ashley asked in confusion, an announcement in the room saying the pods would be lifting into the arena in thirty seconds.

"Don't worry about that right now. Just focus on the Games and surviving, okay?" Peeta demanded, Ashley never seeing her father this serious before. The brunette nodded, taking a deep breath for a few moments.

Twenty seconds. Said the announcer, bringing Ashley to quickly pick up Aria and hug her while Peeta wrapped his arms around Ashley and Aria in a group hug.

"I love you guys so much." Ashley said as a tear ran down her face.

"I love you too mommy." Aria said, holding onto her mother as tightly as she could, wishing she didn't have to get inside that pod. Peeta kissed Ashley on the forehead as Ashley did the same with Aria, looking at her daughter straight in the eyes.

"You be good for grandma and grandpa, okay?" Ashley said, the toddler nodding. "Don't forget what we talked about last night, dad." Ashley turned her attention over to Peeta, who nodded in understanding.

Ten seconds. Ashley handed Aria over to Peeta and kissed her one last time, taking a deep steady breath as she walked over to the tall pod that let up towards the ceiling, which would take her into the arena. She stepped inside and it closed, the brunette quickly turning around and looked at Peeta and Aria through the clear glass.

"Focus." Peeta mouthed, Ashley nodding as she looked from him to Aria. The pod began to rise up as she took one last glance at her father and daughter, the two disappearing a few moments later where Ashley was greeted by darkness.

In District Four Floor/Getting ready for the Games

Even though Caroline was right on the edge of unconsciousness she forced her eyes to stay open as Kiseki got under the blanket beside her and gave the blonde a smile, Kiseki laying down beside her.

“It seems like it’s only been a few days since we first came here.” Kiseki said softly, reaching over and brushed his fingers along her cheek, giving a chuckle. “Hopefully time will pass this fast in the arena, too. Then we can get out sooner.”

"Yeah." Caroline agreed as she nodded her head, Kiseki's soft touch to her skin making her even more tired since the gesture felt really relaxing. She leaned over and connecting her lips with Kiseki's in a soft kiss, and even though she was really tired she still managed to slowly deepen the kiss. After a few moments Caroline slowly broke away from the kiss and rested her head on Kiseki's chest as a pillow, the blonde closing her tired eyes. "No matter what happens, we're going to stick together the whole time in that arena. We aren't going to leave each others side, and I'm going to make sure no one hurts you." Caroline spoke softly, the blonde then drifting off into sleep.

"Caroline? Caroline come on! Wake up!" Caroline snapped open her eyes and quickly sat up when hearing Stefan's voice, the young mentor sighing in relief as he sat on the bed next to Caroline, the morning's sun shining down brightly.

"Thank goodness you're okay. Your prep team and I have been trying to wake you up for almost fifteen minutes now." Stefan sighed again, locking eyes with Caroline. "It was because of that damn sleeping pill. How are you feeling?"

"I actually feel really good. I'm just hungry." Caroline responded.

"Well fill up on breakfast and make sure you and Kiseki drink at least five large glasses of water. We don't know what the two of you are going to be thrown into." Caroline nodded at Stefan's words, the blonde standing up and headed towards the kitchen.

The hours went by far too quickly for Caroline as she found herself in a small room with a clear glassed pod waiting for her to step into. Stefan wasn't able to say his goodbyes in this room because he had to stay at the Capitol to do some last minute Sponsor preparations along with Katniss and the other mentors, though he said his goodbyes to Caroline and Kiseki earlier.

Caroline was dressed in the same clothes Ashley and Jeremy were, though her hair was neatly tied back in a curly ponytail while her nails were painted crystal blue with white waves from the ocean on them.

"You can do this." Caroline told herself as the thirty second countdown was announced, the blonde getting into the pod as it closed behind her. She waited there for a few moments that seemed so much longer than it actually was, the pod beginning to slowly rise up a few moments after the announcement said that there was ten seconds remaining, the blonde being greeted by a few moments of darkness as she was raised into the arena.

Ashley Mellark and Jeremy Mellark from District Twelve
Matt Wilson from District Thirteen
Arena

As the pods began to rise slowly into the arena cold air instantly filled Ashley's, Jeremy's, Caroline's and Matt's lungs, a cloud of smoke appearing in front of their faces whenever they let out a breath. Snow covered the ground along with the miles of woods that surrounded the Tributes and the Cornucopia, large snowy mountains being seen just behind the woods. Ashley looked over to her left where she saw a large river flowing about a hundred feet away with snowy woods behind it, the brunette then looking to her right where she saw more woods; the arena was in the Alaskan Wilderness.

The sound of a four note whistle brought Ashley to find Jeremy, who was six pods away from her. The very whistle was the one which their mother had taught them, the same whistle which Katniss and Rue used to communicate when they were in the Games. Jeremy pointed to the clock that was right above the Cornucopia which Ashley instantly turned her focus on, the clock revealing there was fifty-four more seconds remaining until the Tributes were allowed to step off of the open pods. Jeremy did the four whistle once again to get his sister's attention, the brunette looking back over to him as he began to move his hands, talking to Ashley in sign language.

It was against the rules for Tributes to speak to each other while they were on the pods waiting for the sound of the gong to release them, but sign language was indeed allowed since they weren't actually talking with their voice, which Peeta taught his children how to do since one of his brothers were deaf. Matt watched in rage at how Ashley and Jeremy were communicating, bringing him to look over to his partner Coral who had the same expression as he did. Caroline took a deep breath and looked over to the clock, revealing that there were thirty seconds remaining.

Caroline took a deep breath as she carefully positioned her body which would allow her to run off of the pod, the blonde taking steady breaths as she focused on the clock and the supplies. There was a backpack that was right next to her pod which she planned to get, and even a loaf of bread which was right next to Jeremy's pod, which he planned on getting as well. When Ashley and Jeremy came up with a silent plan regarding the arena supplies they both nodded in agreement, readying their bodies as well to jump off the pods.

Twenty more seconds. Ashley thought, her eyes falling on a bow and a quiver full of arrows that was at the mouth of the Cornucopia. Ashley's and Jeremy's plan was to have Ashley sprint to the archery supplies while Jeremy fended off other Tributes, the male grabbing anything he could as well and dart into the woods with his sister.

Ten more seconds. Caroline thought this time, positioning her arm to where as soon as she jumped off of the pod she could instantly grab the backpack.

Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two. One...

The sound of the gong rippled through the air as the Tributes jumped off the pods and began sprinting towards the Cornucopia, to which Caroline grabbed the backpack and quickly strapped it to her back while Jeremy grabbed the sealed loaf of bread and shoved it securely into his jacket. Matt and Coral met up with each other and ran towards Jeremy and Ashley who were running side by side towards the mouth of the Cornucopia, the District Thirteen Tributes rushing after them.

"Don't let Ashley get that bow!" Coral hissed as she looked over to Matt, who had blood lust in his eyes. Caroline was able to grab yet another backpack and slung it over her shoulder and circled around to the back of the Cornucopia where two long silver daggers rested against the metal monster, Caroline smirking as she grabbed them and headed back into the bloodbath to find Kiseki. The blonde held her daggers tightly as she was ready for a Tribute, though there was one who was quickly coming up from behind her with a knife...

Ashley and Jeremy were about to reach the bow and quiver of arrows until Matt suddenly slammed all of his weight into Ashley and knocked her down, the brunette wincing in pain as Jeremy kicked the other male hard in the stomach. He fell on his back and got the wind knocked out of him as Coral quickly jumped at Jeremy from behind and began choking him, digging her nails into his neck as he gasped for air. Ashley found a rack of throwing knifes a few feet away and quickly grabbed one, Coral seeing this and ducked her head behind Jeremy's as she continued to choke him. Ashley cursed when she couldn't make a fatal shot and instead threw the knife at Coral's hand, to which she instantly screamed as the knife stayed in her hand.

"Let's go!" Jeremy yelled as Ashley strapped the quiver of arrows to her back and grabbed the bow, along with a backpack as Jeremy grabbed a backpack and the throwing knives as well. The two didn't have time to finish off Coral and Matt or get the sword Jeremy wanted since a swarm of other Tributes began to race where they were, bringing Jeremy and Ashley to quickly sprint to the woods. As the two were about to enter Ashley decided to steal a glance from behind her to make sure no unwanted enemies were following, which was when Ashley saw the male Tribute from District Five about to stab Caroline in the back.

"Caroline!" Ashley gasped as she quickly reached to her back and pulled out an arrow, putting the arrow correctly on the bowstring and pulled back. After aiming the arrow she released it, watching as it plunged right into Caroline's attacker's neck. Caroline quickly spun around and watched as the Tribute fell to the ground motionless, the snow around him turning a dark red as she saw the arrow sticking out from his neck. She quickly looked up and saw Ashley at least fifty feet away from her, the blonde amazed by Ashley's accuracy.

"Get Kiseki and run!" Jeremy yelled to Caroline before him and Ashley disappeared into the woods. Caroline nodded and pulled out the arrow from the male's neck, knowing she would be giving it back to Ashley as her eyes scanned the area for Kiseki anxiously. Matt had found the strength to stand to his feet and grab the very sword which Jeremy wanted, Coral grabbing two backpacks and shoving the bloodied knife in her pocket as the two Tributes ran into the woods as well, though they didn't run the same direction Ashley and Jeremy had.

Jeremy and Ashley didn't know how long they were running for until they finally came to a stop, putting at least three to four miles between themselves and the Cornucopia. Both Ashley and Jeremy sat on top of a fallen tree and breathed heavily, the two looking at each other.

"Are you hurt?" Ashley asked, though Jeremy shook his head.

"You?" Ashley shook her head at Jeremy's words, looking down at her bow.

"Thanks for helping me get this." Ashley said, looking back up to her brother.

"No problem." Jeremy responded, looking up at a high tree. "We should climb up there and go through the backpacks."

"Good idea, and don't eat the snow." Ashley said as her and Jeremy stood up and began to climb the tree.

"Why? We would have an endless water supply." Jeremy argued, losing his footing from the slippery bark but quickly recovered.

"I have a feeling it's a trick." Ashley responded. "The Gamemakers probably poisoned the snow, since getting water supply like this would be too easy. They want to challenge us, and tempting us with this poison all around us is the perfect challenge."

"You're probably right." Jeremy agreed, the two climbing up about thirty feet up the tree until they decided to stop and rest on two thick branches that could easily support their weight. "I just hope the others figure it out and not eat the snow."

"Me too." Ashley sighed, the two siblings beginning to go through their backpacks.

"Nice braid." Jeremy said as he looked over to his sister's hair with a smirk.

"Bite me." Ashley chuckled. Ashley and Jeremy both thought about their alliance and prayed that they survived the bloodbath, and even though Amelia wasn't part of their alliance Jeremy thought about her too, wanting desperately to make his way back to the Cornucopia and find her.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:00 PM
Kei Ochima Offline

Sorry for the double post, but I wasn't able to post this important message with my post since it was too long

On the very first page of the RP there is a section that says Tribute Life Status: towards the bottom of the very first post. That will be constantly updated so we know who is alive and who isn't. Also, for the RPers who signed up for the RP and haven't posted or dropped out, their characters will be fair game now. The only three people doing this RP are DarkAmethyst, Kaioo and myself, so all of the other characters can now be killed. Remember though that we shouldn't kill off all of the Tributes at once so this way we can stay in the arena longer, which was why I only killed off one Tribute so far. After when the two of you had posted I'll kill off maybe two or three more Tributes who had died in the bloodbath, as well as the Tributes you guys kill off if you choose to. If you do choose to kill off a Tribute during the bloodbath then I would say the very limit for each of you would be two Tributes each, so this way we have Tributes to face during the expanded time in the arena :)
Old 12-09-2012, 10:21 PM
Kaioo Offline

Keiru Kozaka,District One
Amelia Kozaka,District One
Brandon Lockhart,District Ten
Christian Wright,District Nine
Preparing for the Arena-> In the Arena

Keiru was stood waiting anxiously to arrive in the arena, having already been prepped, and he tugged nervously at the clothes he was wearing. A determined and murderous look was set on his features. He was going to make his way over to Caitlyn and protect her, nobody would get in his way, he would make certain of that. Amelia was going to follow through with their plan and go straight for the Cornucopia.

Finally, the pod ascended, and he found himself standing in a frozen tundra, and he immediately scanned his surroundings, noting that Amelia was about two tributes away on his right, whilst Caitlyn was on the other side, opposite him, and he cursed mentally, before his gaze landed on Christian and Brandon's partners, who were coincidentally next to one another, and very close to Caitlyn, one tribute between them and her, and this made Keiru anxious.

His searching gaze landed on Jeremy, who appeared to be communicating non-verbally with his sister, and he quirked an eyebrow, before spotting Brandon, who was eyeing up his sister with a determined look on his features. He frowned. It was then that he spotted Christian, who was on his left flank, and Christian locked gazes with him and smirked. Finally, they were released, and Keiru surged forward, Christian moving to intercept him, but a quick punch to the gut allowed Keiru to charge away from Christian as the female tributes from Nine and Ten rushed towards Caitlyn.

Keiru slid across the ground on his knees as he avoided the outstretched arm of an unknown tribute, before leaping to his feet and slamming his full weight into the female tribute from Nine, sending her off balance and to the floor as he grabbed the one from Ten's neck and twisted violently, a loud crack sounding in the air before her limp body fell to the floor, before making his way to Caitlyn.

"Come on!" He shouted, and went to grab her arm to help get her away from the Cornucopia when something grabbed onto him and pulled him backwards, and he struggled back, fighting against the figure. In his peripheral vision, he spotted Amelia waving anxiously to him, Brandon striding towards her with a purpose, before she threw something towards Keiru, and he threw the figure off of him before leaping for the sword, grabbing it in mid-air and spinning round to face the girl from Nine, a smirk on his face. "You should have stayed down."

With that he ran forward, ducking underneath the roundhouse kick, before shoving the sword into the girl's stomach, and tearing it upwards, her now disfigured body crumpling to the floor, blood glistening from the sword as he ran towards Caitlyn, and grabbed her hand and ran away from the Cornucopia, casting a worried glance back at the Cornucopia where Amelia was now engaged in combat with Brandon. He didn't know how long he'd been running before he stopped and leaned back against a tree, breathing heavily. He looked at Caitlyn, concern evident in his features. "You alright?"

"Where's your brother to back you up Kozaka? He abandon you for his girl?" Brandon sneered as he swung his blade at Amelia, who blocked it with her own, though she was clearly struggling to fight back since she had two packs weighing her down.

Their swords clashed together, the metallic clang ringing in the air, before Amelia punched him in the gut, and swung again using his loss of breath to her advantage, and he swung in retaliation, their swords clanging against one another, before he ducked under the clash and headbutted Amelia, sending her stumbling back, before he slashed at her, cutting her left arm, though she didn't even let out a yelp of pain, rather she relentlessly launched a barrage of swings at Brandon who just barely managed to deflect them, before their blades met in a deadlock.

The two battled in a deadlock for several moments, before Brandon overpowered her, knocking the sword out of her hands and slashing at her chest, cutting her midsection just above the stomach, and was about to deal a killing blow when somebody knocked him over, and Amelia scrambled away from the Cornucopia, her vision becoming blurry as blood seeped from her wound. After a while, she staggered, and fell onto her knees as the packs fell onto the ground either side of her and both her hands clutched at the wound, trying to stop the flow of blood which had now soaked the snow she was on. Black spots were spiraling in her vision before she collapsed face first into the now red snow.

When Brandon got back to his feet, he looked around for the sword, but couldn't find it, and cursed, and span around when he felt somebody behind him, seeing Christian there smirking, holding up a metal pole and a pack for Brandon, who took them off of Christian, shouldering the pack before wielding the pole, and slamming it into the nearest tribute, sending them sprawling to the floor in pain, before the duo ran away from the Cornucopia into the trees.

Brandon looked over at Christian. "Did they get Caitlyn? I didn't see."

Christian shook his head. "They're both dead. I couldn't prevent Keiru from getting there, so he cut them off before they could get near her. Your partner died relatively painlessly, simple snapped neck, mine however... was carved from the stomach up."

Brandon winced. "That's certainly a damper on spirits."

"Our plan most definitely didn't go accordingly either."

Old 12-13-2012, 02:05 PM
DarkAmethyst Offline

Ichiru Kagami from District Three/ Kiseki Kagami from District Four/ Michael Knight from District Two/ Caitlyn Walker from District Seven
Arena

The next morning came far too quickly for any tribute. It seemed far too soon for any of them to be standing on these pods watching the time tick away to their battle for survival in the frozen tundra that was the Alaskan wilderness setting for this year‘s arena.

Ichiru’s eyes found Ashley, Jeremy, Kiseki, Caroline and Michael instantly, all of them a few spaces apart. He noticed Ashley and Jeremy communicating with sign language, a skill that he really wished he had looked into further. He and Kiseki had both learned a bit of it back when they had lived together since they had had a deaf friend, but neither of them knew enough to carry out long conversations since they hadn‘t known that friend for long.

His gaze fell on the Cornucopia then, and he noticed the rack of throwing knives. With his newly discovered talent for them, it would be handy to have a few, if he could manage to get over there and survive.

A few platforms down, Kiseki also studied the Cornucopia. He appeared to fight better with his hands according to the training he had done the passed few weeks, so he would probably be best with small weapons like daggers or possibly even the throwing knives. He knew a weapon was high priority, but he felt that securing a backpack or two was more important, considering they contained food and other useful supplies that they would need in order to survive. He glanced at Michael, who most likely had a high chance of surviving due to the district he came from. He knew the blonde would most likely shoot for a sword, since he had revealed to him in their conversations away from the other tributes that he was a swordsman.

The last few seconds of the countdown ticked away until the gong finally sounded and every tribute shot toward the Cornucopia. Kiseki ran straight for a dark blue backpack that he had targeted since it was closet to him, grabbing it and strapping it to his back. He noticed Ichiru do the same with a black backpack a few meters away and considered making his way toward him, but was forced to roll out of the way instead when an unknown male tribute suddenly tried to attack him from the side. He kicked him away when he made another advancement, quickly rising from the snow and dashing toward the mouth of the Cornucopia to grab at least one weapon.

Somehow he sensed something wrong and quickly turned around to see another tribute just about to stab Caroline in the back.

“No!“ He grabbed a few throwing knives from the rack nearby and started to throw one, but before the knife could leave his fingers, an arrow suddenly struck the tribute in the neck. He followed Caroline’s gaze to Ashley, who was at least fifty feet away. The brunette had no doubt inherited her mother’s famous talent for archery.

"Get Kiseki and run!" He heard Jeremy yell just before the two of them disappeared into the woods. Kiseki quickly turned back toward the Cornucopia and grabbed a dagger lying near its mouth before running over to Caroline, who had retrieved the arrow from the fallen tribute’s neck.

“Come on, we have to get out of here!”

Caitlyn hadn’t moved much since they had been released aside from grabbing a backpack, remembering what Keiru had told her a few days before about staying put until he made his way to her. However, she knew she couldn’t stay completely still - especially without a weapon - because that would make her an easy target for the others. This thought urged her to move, but before she could, she noticed the female tributes from both Nine and Ten heading straight for her.

“Caitlyn!” Justin’s voice rang in her ears, but the figure that suddenly appeared seconds after and snapped the neck of the tribute from Ten wasn’t her partner at all.

"Come on!" Keiru was at her side before she fully registered what was going on, and went to grab her arm before he was suddenly pulled back. Caitlyn started to attack his captor, but Keiru threw the attacker, who was the girl from Nine, off of him and leaped for a sword that had been thrown to him by somehow she hadn’t seen, spinning around to face the other tribute with a smirk. "You should have stayed down."

“Hey!“ Just as he shoved the sword into the girl’s stomach after dodging a roundhouse kick, Caitlyn heard another call from her right, bringing her to look over to see Justin waving to her. He held up a bow he had retrieved from the Cornucopia and threw it in her direction before turning to fend off the tributes from Eleven, yelling a simple “You’re welcome!“ to her over his shoulder.

Caitlyn didn’t hesitate to grab the bow that was now lying in the snow near her, then turning around to see the female tribute from Nine’s disfigured body on the ground and Keiru running toward her with a bloodied sword. He grabbed her hand and ran away from the Cornucopia. Caitlyn glanced back at Justin, who had managed to kill the female tribute from Eleven, but was still fighting with the male. She had to admit that despite the distance that had seemingly grown between them, she was still worried for her partner. However, she had no time to dwell on this for long, for by the time the thought registered in her mind, she and Keiru had already run into the woods. They continued to run for what felt like several more minutes before finally stopping.

"You alright?" The brunette looked up to Keiru as she tried to catch her breath, offering a smile a few seconds later.

“I’m fine. Thank you.” She glanced over him as the smile faded away into a concerned expression of her own. “What about you? You didn’t get hurt during all of that, did you?”

When he was released from the platform, Michael made quick work of securing a sword from the Cornucopia, along with a random backpack he had grabbed while running toward the center. Kiseki’s yell had alerted him, but when he found the older tribute, he was with Caroline and appeared to be ready to leave. Michael was about to do so himself when he spotted Amelia staggering not too far away from his current position. When she collapsed into the snow, his survival instinct told him to leave her there and run, but Michael ignored it and instead did the opposite, clutching the sword tightly in his left hand and dashing toward the blonde.

A few feet away, Ichiru cursed under his breath as he looked at the motionless body of his partner in the snow, a dark red stain in the snow coming from her stomach. He had been feeling guilty about not including her in the alliance he had formed with the others and thought to bring her with him when he left the bloodbath, but when he had finally spotted her in the midst of all of the chaos, another tribute had already stabbed her with a sword. He gripped the knives in his right hand tightly as he finally raised his gaze to see Ashley and Jeremy fleeing into the woods. Kiseki was a few feet away with Caroline, and the two of them looked as though they were going to flee as well. He probably wouldn’t be able to make it back to the Cornucopia, so running into the woods was probably his best bet as well.

But wasn’t something off? He quickly scanned the area again, looking for a certain blonde haired tribute. He spotted him a few feet away in the opposite direction of Kiseki and Caroline, knelt down in the snow beside another tribute. He noticed the male tribute from District Six approaching from behind with a spear and quickly reacted by throwing one of the knives he had retrieved from the Cornucopia, embedding it in the tribute’s hand and forcing him to drop the spear as he clutched his hand in pain.

Michael heard the scream that came from the tribute and whipped his head around to look at him as Ichiru ran over to him and Amelia.

“Give me your sword, I’ll cover you!”

Michael didn’t hesitate, tossing Ichiru the sword he had brought with him, which the older teen used to block another attack from the tribute he had struck with the knife.

“Is she okay?” He glanced at Michael over his shoulder as he carefully lifted Amelia out of the bloodstained snow.

“She’s cut just above her stomach. It’s bleeding pretty badly.” The concern in Michael’s voice was clear when he responded, and Ichiru cursed under his breath, managing to slash the tribute from Six across the chest with his sword, leaving a deep wound. As he fell back into the snow, Ichiru quickly turned to face Michael.

“We can’t tend to the wound here, it’s too dangerous. We’ll have to make a run for the woods and do it there.” He said as the blonde carefully picked up the female tribute, after hooking a strap from one of the packs she had dropped around one of his arms, receiving a tense nod in response. Ichiru grabbed the other pack after putting away the throwing knives, pausing after a moment. “Where is your partner?”

“I found her dead near the Cornucopia.” Michael responded softly, which made Ichiru look down for a moment before looking back to Michael and nodding toward the woods. “Go on ahead. I’ll be right behind you.”

Michael nodded once again and took off toward the woods with Ichiru following right behind him. Once the two of them had fled deep enough into the woods, they stopped behind some bushes blanketed with snow like everything else, and Michael carefully put Amelia down.

“How are we supposed to stop the bleeding?”

Ichiru was silent for several moments as he thought, but just as he appeared to be about to say something, Michael suddenly packed some snow together tightly and lifted it off of the ground.

“Sorry, I know this will be cold.” He apologized to Amelia ahead of time before putting the snow over the wound and applying pressure. Ichiru knew from reading it himself before that ice was known to slow bleeding, which was probably the one thing that all of this snow was good for. As Michael continued to apply pressure in hopes of slowing the bleeding of Amelia’s wound, Ichiru quickly took off his backpack and began searching through it, pulling out a long cloth of some sort.

“Hey, we can use this to wrap it up.” Michael glanced back at him as he spoke, relieved to see the cloth he held in his hands. After a few more moments, he removed the snow from Amelia’s wound and took the cloth from Ichiru, who assumed the position of lookout while he wrapped the wound with it.

“We probably can’t stay here for long.” Ichiru spoke again as Michael finally relaxed, although it was clear that he was still worried about Amelia. “The other tributes will be retreating to the woods soon, and it’s only a matter of time before someone finds us.”

“You’re right.” Michael responded with a nod as Ichiru gave him his sword back. “We can stay here for a little while longer so Amelia can rest and then move later on before dark.”

Last edited by DarkAmethyst; 12-13-2012 at 02:09 PM.