Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon RPG's » Anime-Style Battling League » ASB: Battles » Battle Archive

Battle Archive Once the dust has settled and the winner is clear, battles are sent here for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to look through the archives to brush up on your skills!

Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 08:40 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Default Re: Sabi vs eishiba [Sabi wins by DQ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by eishiba View Post
Did you remember Ingrain?

If your awake your Leech seed, if it fails the first time try again the second. If you hit leech seed the first time use Energy Ball. If your asleep either turns, use snore.
Leech Seed/Snore~Leech Seed/Energy Ball/Snore
Ingrain doesn't matter: Miss D is healthy.

Last edited by 3m0d0ll; 12-31-2012 at 04:17 AM.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:17 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Default Re: Sabi vs eishiba

Round Five

Saraibre Ryu

[Sugi] Quagsire (F)

HP: 83%
Energy: 40%
Condition: What, she’s asleep and I didn’t get to do anything?; +4 Special Defence
Moves: Switch (Charizard) ~ Substitute

eishiba

[Miss Diplodicus] Meganium (F)

HP: 100%
Energy: 66%
Condition: Zzz; Ingrained; Asleep
Moves: Leech Seed/Snore ~ Energy Ball/Leech Seed/Snore

Saraibre Ryu didn’t seem happy with the situation as it was – even if the opponent was incapacitated. Sugi’s poké ball appeared in her hand and she recalled her battler, having decided on a new strategy that would hopefully give her a better chance than struggling against a pokémon who could deal four times as much damage to her than she could to it.

A second poké ball fell from her hand to the ground, and from it, in a burst of fire, flew a scaly dragon with a broad wingspan and a long, flaming tail. The grey scales shimmered in the orange light of the fire, which had scorched the grass where the ball had landed. This colouration marked her as different to the majority of the rest of her species, who were clothed in the same orange as their flames. This was Asharas – Saraibre Ryu’s shiny Charizard. Her eyes glinted with determination and a mighty roar erupted from her lungs. She was ready to battle.

Unfortunately, she was about to get more of a battle than she had bargained on. The roar had been loud enough to shake Miss Diplodicus from her rest. The Meganium got to her feet, blinking at the sight of this new opponent. Then she shrugged, it didn’t matter who she was fighting: she had her orders and she would follow them. She spat a collection of seeds at Asharas, and they germinated in midair, creating a net of criss-crossing roots, which ensnared the Charizard. The roots then dug themselves in between the scales, forcing their way into the body beneath. Asharas grunted as they bore into her; whatever they were, she knew that they couldn’t be good.

Still, she had orders to follow too, and she went about them quickly before the chance was lost. She began to tear up the earth beneath her and form it into a replica of herself, using the flames of her breath to harden each piece as it was completed. Finally, she breathed her very own life into the model, creating a guardian that would protect her to its dying moment if necessary. Its wings stretched out and then began to beat as it rose slowly into the air beside its creator. The two dragons watched Miss Diplodicus carefully, waiting for her next move.

The Meganium grimaced when she saw what her opponent had done, but she didn’t think that it would be enough to stop her. Green energy began to gather around her head as she pulled it out the grass and other plants beneath her. She focused and compressed it into a single orb, which rotated rapidly on an axis above her nose. With a loud cry, she fired it at her opponent, hoping that it would do a decent amount of damage. Before it could reach Asharas, the substitute spread its wings and shot forwards, selflessly intercepting it to avoid damage to her creator. Both of its legs and part of its body were blasted clean off by the impact, and shattered on the ground below. However, the substitute remained in the air with Asharas, just as determined to protect her as it had been before.

However, there were some things it could not defend her from. The Charizard was suddenly bent over double in pain as its life and energy were sapped by the roots that had been sown earlier. She snarled and glared at Miss Diplodicus, whose energy stores were being renewed by the energy that she had just lost. It was an underhand trick, and Asharas would have to work hard to overcome it if she wanted to win.

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas] Charizard (F)

HP: 86%
Energy: 92%
Condition: Ticked off by her opponent’s tricks; Leech-seeded
Substitute
HP: 5%

eishiba

Energy: 59%
Condition: Not feeling bad; Ingrained

Notes
Switch- (Quagsire switched for Charizard)
Leech Seed- (Rolled 1108/10000, 5000 or less to wake up; rolled 40/100, 90 or less to hit; Meganium -6% Energy; Charizard leech-seeded)
Substitute- (Charizard -10% HP, -4% Energy; Substitute +10% HP)
Energy Ball- (Rolled 5/10, 1 for effect; Meganium -5% Energy; Substitute -5% HP)
Leech Seed- (Charizard -4% HP, -4% Energy; Meganium +4% Energy)
Ingrain- (No effect)

Arena Notes
None

Team Notes
Saraibre Ryu
2 pokémon remaining
Sugi: HP: 83%; Energy: 40%
eishiba
2 pokémon remaining
Old 06-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Sabi, you have 24 hours to post moves or you will be disqualified.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 06-24-2012, 05:10 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

What my turn...HOW DID I MISS THAT /epic fails

Asharas I want you to use Incinerate on yourself to burn away the Leech Seed. Then follow up with Hone Claws. If she attempts Leech Seed again if you have successfully burned it away with Incinerate, Dodge instead.

Incinerate @ Self to burn Leech Seed ~ Hone Claws/Dodge
Old 08-01-2012, 06:32 AM
eishiba Offline

Switch to:

King Koopa The Blastoise (m)
no signature move

then use Water Gun!
Old 08-06-2012, 01:46 PM
Velocity Offline
ASB Official

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas] Charizard* (F)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 86%
Energy: 92%
Status: Ticked off by her opponent’s tricks. [Sub @5%, Leech Seed]
Incinerate ~ Hone Claws/Dodge

eishiba

Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 59%
Switch ~ Water Gun Reflect

Round Six

Eishiba pulled out Miss Diplodicus's Pokeball, ready to pull his beloved dinosaur out of harm's way. However, as he held the Pokeball at the ready, Miss Diplodicus began to shake her head frantically. Eishiba frowned. What was the matter with her? Was she masochistic enough to wwant to battle a Charizard? Then he remembered the roots that now bound his Pokemon to the ground. Muttering a curse, he put away the Pokeball.

Asharas stared at her foe in incredulity. This was a joke, right? A faint grin crossed her scaly muzzle. She would have liked to take this golden opportunity to attack her defenseless opponent, but her Trainer had given her orders. Wincing at the thought of what she was about to do, she opened her jaws and let out a stream of flames, aiming not at Miss Diplodicus, but at the ground near her feet. The fire burned the roots ensnaring her to ashes, freeing her from their leechlike grip. She stomped her feet experimentally; they were a little tender, but all in all she was not much worse for wear.
[Incinerate: Asharas, -4% HP, -2% Energy]

Finished with this task, Asharas lifted her claws. Surely they could be much, much sharper... She began to rub them together, honing the edges to curved, serrated white razors. The talons began to shimmer and gleam, and to test them she ripped them through the grass underfoot. The grass was sliced clean through, and that was all Asharas needed. Soon, the grass-type would be sliced clean through as well.
[Hone Claws: Asharas, -4% Energy, +1 ATK, +1 ACC]

Miss Diplodicus began to panic. What should she do? What could she do? She was out here, defenseless against that brutish -

Defenseless.

That was the key! Emboldened, Miss Diplodicus closed her eyes and concentrated on fortifying herself. Around her body flickered a faint gold aura, like a spark; a second later the spark caught and the aura expanded and strengthened, changing into a spherical force-field. Miss Diplodicus smiled faintly. Now Asharas could no longer attack her with impunity!
[Reflect: Miss Diplodicus, -6% Energy]

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas] Charizard* (F)
Ability: Blaze
Health: 82%
Energy: 86%
Status: Ready to squash Miss Diplodicus like a bug. [+1 ATK, +1 ACC, Sub @5%]

eishiba

Ability: Overgrow
Health: 100%
Energy: 53%
Status: Not feeling bad. [Ingrain, Reflect (Until final action of the round after next)]

Ref Notes
A switch cannot be made if Ingrain is in place.
I rolled a move for Miss Diplodicus to use; as you can see, Reflect was rolled.
Reflect was used last in the round, therefore it should continue through the next two rounds, petering out on rather than after the final turn. If anyone wishes to debate this with me, feel free, but I find it a little ridiculous that the effect only lasts a single round due to when in this round it was used.

eishiba, your moves please.

Thanks, Speed and Dino and also Speed! :D
Old 08-10-2012, 03:14 PM
White Knight Offline

eishiba, you have 24 hours to post your moves or you will be disqualified!

Thanks Pokemon Trainer Sarah!
ASB|VPP

Old 08-11-2012, 03:56 AM
eishiba Offline

*smack forehead*

Use Toxic. If it fails the first time do it again the second time. If it hits, then use Ancient Power

Toxic~Toxic/Ancient Power
Old 08-11-2012, 05:48 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Asharas, if you'd be a darling since our opponent appears to not be paying attention~

Hone Claws~Double Team
Old 11-13-2012, 03:21 PM
KantoBreeder Offline

Round Seven

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas] Charizard (F)

HP: 82%
Energy: 86%
Condition: Ready to squash Miss Diplodicus like a bug; +1 Attack, +1 Accuracy
Moves: Hone Claws ~ Double Team

Substitute

eishiba

Energy: 53%
Condition: Not feeling bad; Ingrain; Reflect
Moves: Toxic ~ Toxic/Ancient Power

Asharas growled lowly as she began to rub her claws together, sharpening them against each other. The dragon was tired of being cautious – she wanted to go and smash something. Her anger building, she scraped her claws back and forth, barely noticing how much Miss Diplodicus was shaking, despite having managed to throw up a protective wall between the two of them. The grass-type knew that she wasn’t going to have much of a fun time when Saraibre Ryu decided to unleash the raging Charizard on her.

Hopefully, she would at least be able to cause her opponent some pain before she fell. A ball of viscous, purple fluid rushed up her throat and into her mouth, burning as it went. As soon as she could aim, she spat the bitter venom over Asharas, hoping to bring down her opponent by the subtlety of poison rather than wasting her efforts on straight-forward force. Unfortunately, the Charizard’s substitute was quick to act, shifting its legless body into the path of the projectile. The poison covered the substitute’s dirt face, but had no effect on it.

Asharas was a little shaken by this – just enough to make her listen to her trainer rather than fly over and rip Miss Diplodicus’ eyes out just then. Beating her powerful wings, she rose into the sky, accelerating as she went. Soon she was just a blur, racing through the air with surprising ease, considering her size. Then she began to slow down, but there were now three others with her, each of them an exact clone. They descended around Meganium, who looked from one to the next with confusion and annoyance – this was only going to make things harder for her.

Still, she had to at least try. More of the same vile liquid was brought up and spat over the nearest Charizard. The substitute was still too quick though, intercepting the poison before it could reach its target. Miss Diplodicus frown in annoyance – this wasn’t getting any better for her and she doubted it was going to.

Saraibre Ryu

[Asharas] Charizard (F)

HP: 82%
Energy: 73%
Condition: Fuming; +2 Attack, +2 Accuracy; 3 Clones

Substitute

eishiba

Energy: 41%
Condition: Not pleased with recent events; Ingrain; Reflect (Until final action of next round)

Notes
Hone Claws- (Charizard -4% Energy, +1 Attack, +1 Accuracy)
Toxic- (Fails due to substitute; Meganium -6% Energy)
Double Team- (Charizard -9% Energy, +3 Clones)
Toxic- (Fails due to substitute; Meganium -6% Energy)
Ingrain- (No effect)

Arena Notes
None

Team Notes
Saraibre Ryu
2 pokémon remaining
Sugi: HP 83%; Energy 40%
eishiba
2 pokémon remaining
Old 11-14-2012, 04:22 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Alright Asharas, lets start with Swords Dance and then follow up with Flame Charge.
If she breaks the sub, create another one at 10%.
If she's going to Counter, use Dragon Dance instead.

Swords Dance~Flame Charge/Sub @10%/Dragon Dance
Old 11-18-2012, 12:25 AM
Dino Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Dino

eishiba you have 24 hours to post or you will be DQ.

I'm giving you a slight advantage because it has been slow around here.

lv.100@1618
Links

Old 12-28-2012, 06:20 PM
Socratic Sarcasm Offline

Eishiba is DQed:

Sabi gets $10
Eishiba gets nothing
KantoBreeder gets $25
Velo and I get $5 each

Closed Thread