Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!

Old 10-29-2012, 03:46 AM
Eposmor Offline

Default Re: Wi-Fi League Registrations! Sign up here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru View Post

Professor Cedar

"You do have a name, right?" She asks. You nod your head no and look down towards the Vanillite.

"Oh alright. You may keep the delicious Ice Cream cone-looking Pokemon. Next time, don't just take a Pokemon and leave." She facepalms.

Eposmor received Vanillite, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here.
"Thanks..."

*Leaves with Vanillite on my shoulder*
Old 11-03-2012, 11:37 PM
BotmenPls Offline

*Nervously staring at the brick building*

"Well, I guess this is where my journey begins."

*Walks into Lab, and bumps into a woman in a lab coat*

"I'm sorry, can I speak to Professor Cedar?"

"You're talking to her! Here to pick up your first Pokemon? Here's the registration form."

Name: Botmen
Starter Pokemon: Zorua
Old 11-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BotmenPls View Post
*Nervously staring at the brick building*

"Well, I guess this is where my journey begins."

*Walks into Lab, and bumps into a woman in a lab coat*

"I'm sorry, can I speak to Professor Cedar?"

"You're talking to her! Here to pick up your first Pokemon? Here's the registration form."

Name: Botmen
Starter Pokemon: Zorua

Professor Cedar

Professor Cedar smiles and takes the form. She checks over it. "Everything seems to be in order!" She slides the form into a slot next to a huge monitor. A Pokeball pops out.

"Here's your new Zorua! Take good care of it, okay? And here are some items to help you on your journey!" She hands you some Pokeballs and a Pokegear as well.

Botmen received Zorua, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:30 PM
flightmassacre Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to flightmassacre

Ah, how I must think back of the days when I met a great poke in Red Version: Magnemite!

Name: Mike
Starter: Magnemite

:]
Old 11-08-2012, 10:36 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightmassacre View Post
Ah, how I must think back of the days when I met a great poke in Red Version: Magnemite!

Name: Mike
Starter: Magnemite

:]

Professor Cedar

Professor Cedar takes your registration form and looks it over. "Everything seems to be in order!" she says, and places the form into a slot beside a large monitor. "A Magnemite, huh? I'm glad this little guy is getting some love!" She picks up the Pokeball that dropped from the slot.

"Take good care of this one! And here are some items to help you on your journey!" She hands you some Pokeballs and a Pokegear as well.

Mike received Magnemite, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:38 AM
minasa Offline

Lana walks into the professors laboratory.

"I'd like a Pichu please." she smiled.

Name: Lana Jaye
Pokemon: Pichu

Last edited by minasa; 11-11-2012 at 12:51 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 12:41 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by minasa View Post
Lana walks into the professors laboratory.

"I'd like a Pichu please." she smiled.

Name: Lana Jaye
Pokemon: Pichu

Professor Cedar

"Hi Lana," the Professor smiles, taking the form. "A Pichu, huh? What a great choice. Just a second!"

Professor Cedar inputs the registration form into a slot near a computer monitor. The silhouette of a Pichu flashes on the screen for a moment, before a Pokeball drops out of a slot.

"Here you go. This little one is a bit mischievous! Take good care of it, okay?" The Professor smiles and hands you the Pokeball. "You should also take these!"

Lana received Pichu, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.

Last edited by Kaoru; 11-11-2012 at 12:58 AM.
Old 11-14-2012, 09:53 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

I (Cobalt) walked into the laboratory and looked for the person in charge. After a few seconds searching, I saw a line of people my age at a counter. They must be here for the same reason I am. Eventually my turn at the counter came.

"Hey there, I'm Cobalt. Could I please get a ralts? Preferably a male?"

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-14-2012, 11:48 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Artemis
Pokemon: Eevee

"Please and thank-you"

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-15-2012, 01:05 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
I (Cobalt) walked into the laboratory and looked for the person in charge. After a few seconds searching, I saw a line of people my age at a counter. They must be here for the same reason I am. Eventually my turn at the counter came.

"Hey there, I'm Cobalt. Could I please get a ralts? Preferably a male?"

Professor Cedar

"You sure can!" Professor Cedar smiled. "Just fill out this form!"

After a few moments, the Professor returns with a Pokeball and a few other items. "Alright! Your Ralts is right here. It's a boy, just like you asked. Here are some spare PokeBalls and a Pokegear. Take care on your journey!"

Cobalt received Ralts, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.
Old 11-15-2012, 01:06 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Moonlight View Post
Name: Artemis
Pokemon: Eevee

"Please and thank-you"

Professor Cedar

"An Eevee, huh? They used to very popular when I started my journey. Everyone in Kanto wanted one!" The Professor hands you a Pokeball. "Your new friend is right in here! Take good care of it! You should also take these with you..."

Artemis received Eevee, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:30 AM
The pokemaster Offline
PE2K Website Staff

Send a message via AIM to The pokemaster Send a message via Skype™ to The pokemaster

I anxiously inspected the unfamiliar surroundings that I found myself in. I had come from the next town over, and I'd never been here before. I was scheduled to meet with Professor Cedar, who was going to introduce me to my new Pokemon friend so that we could go on an adventure together. It was exciting prospect, but I was too excited to be able to think straight. I had no idea where I was going; I saw other people my age who looked like new trainers, so I just assumed I was in the right town. I had no idea where the Professor's lab might be, however.

I started to wander aimlessly through the town, hoping to find some sort of sign that lead me in the right direction. As I did, numerous thoughts were filling my mind, and were making me anxious. What if the Professor didn't have the right Pokemon for me? What if my new friend didn't like me? What if I somehow messed up, and ended up journey prematurely? These kinds of thoughts were tempting me to turn around and head home now; I didn't want to bear the disappointment. But I had come this far, and a big part of me was still really excited to meet my new friend, who would hopefully be my friend for a long time to come.

I was interrupted from my thoughts and mindless wandering by a young woman, who looked concerned. "You look lost there man, are you alright?" I nodded, and promptly asked her where I could find the Professor's lab. She smiled and pointed me to a larger laboratory in the middle of town. I couldn't believe I didn't notice the building earlier. I thanked her and she smiled again before leaving me be. That was weird for me; I wasn't accustomed to such friendliness, but it filled me with hope. If I was lucky, my new friend would be a lifelong one, and I would meet many more friendly people in my adventures.

I approached the building and pushed open the door, gently peeking my head inside. There were lab assistants running around everywhere, managing many different experiments or chasing after a small Rattata or Patrat which was running around the lab freely. A woman smiled at me from a larger desk as I made my way through the lab, so I asked her the obvious question, "Hi, are you Professor Cedar? I wanted to talk to you about hopefully meeting a new friend..."

She just smiled in understanding, and handed me a form. She had probably done this plenty of times by now, but this was new and exciting for me. I looked at the form and saw many different boxes and categories which the Professor needed to fill out, but saw only two lines that I needed to add to. So I did;

Name: Brayden Zidale
Pokemon: Buneary

I handed the form back to her, mumbling, "S-s-s-so yea, if you have a Buneary, th-th-that would be awesome, please." I hoped she didn't ask me about my unusual surname, it was almost embarrassing, and so many people either got it wrong, or made fun of me for it.

^URPG Stats^
Banner/Avi by Blue Dragon of BMGf

Last edited by The pokemaster; 11-15-2012 at 08:39 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 09:42 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The pokemaster View Post
I anxiously inspected the unfamiliar surroundings that I found myself in. I had come from the next town over, and I'd never been here before. I was scheduled to meet with Professor Cedar, who was going to introduce me to my new Pokemon friend so that we could go on an adventure together. It was exciting prospect, but I was too excited to be able to think straight. I had no idea where I was going; I saw other people my age who looked like new trainers, so I just assumed I was in the right town. I had no idea where the Professor's lab might be, however.

I started to wander aimlessly through the town, hoping to find some sort of sign that lead me in the right direction. As I did, numerous thoughts were filling my mind, and were making me anxious. What if the Professor didn't have the right Pokemon for me? What if my new friend didn't like me? What if I somehow messed up, and ended up journey prematurely? These kinds of thoughts were tempting me to turn around and head home now; I didn't want to bear the disappointment. But I had come this far, and a big part of me was still really excited to meet my new friend, who would hopefully be my friend for a long time to come.

I was interrupted from my thoughts and mindless wandering by a young woman, who looked concerned. "You look lost there man, are you alright?" I nodded, and promptly asked her where I could find the Professor's lab. She smiled and pointed me to a larger laboratory in the middle of town. I couldn't believe I didn't notice the building earlier. I thanked her and she smiled again before leaving me be. That was weird for me; I wasn't accustomed to such friendliness, but it filled me with hope. If I was lucky, my new friend would be a lifelong one, and I would meet many more friendly people in my adventures.

I approached the building and pushed open the door, gently peeking my head inside. There were lab assistants running around everywhere, managing many different experiments or chasing after a small Rattata or Patrat which was running around the lab freely. A woman smiled at me from a larger desk as I made my way through the lab, so I asked her the obvious question, "Hi, are you Professor Cedar? I wanted to talk to you about hopefully meeting a new friend..."

She just smiled in understanding, and handed me a form. She had probably done this plenty of times by now, but this was new and exciting for me. I looked at the form and saw many different boxes and categories which the Professor needed to fill out, but saw only two lines that I needed to add to. So I did;

Name: Brayden Zidale
Pokemon: Buneary

I handed the form back to her, mumbling, "S-s-s-so yea, if you have a Buneary, th-th-that would be awesome, please." I hoped she didn't ask me about my unusual surname, it was almost embarrassing, and so many people either got it wrong, or made fun of me for it.

Professor Cedar

Professor Cedar smiled and looked over the form. "Brayden, is it? I think I have just the partner for you!" She jumped up from the desk, surprising you with her unexpected energy.

She slotted the registration form into a large computer monitor. After a few seconds, the silhouette of a Buneary lit up the screen, along with the Pokemon's statistics. The Professor checked over them hurriedly, as if she had done this a hundred times before. After a moment, the screen went blank and a Pokeball dropped from a slot by the side of the screen. Professor Cedar grabbed it and walked back over to the desk.

"Sorry about the wait!" she said as he rummaged around on the desk, shuffling paperwork from side to side. "The paperwork is the worst part of being a Professor, if you were wondering!" She winked. "Ah, here it is!" she exclaimed, holding up a small, rectangular object that sort of looked like a Pokedex. It looks to be a new version of the Pokegear that was popular in Johto.

Professor Cedar finally handed you the Pokeball. "Your new partner is right in there! It only hatched a few days ago, so you'll be able to raise it right from the start. I thnik that's very important, this way you can make a lifelong bond. In fact, some of my early research showed... oh dear! I'm sorry!" She laughed. "You probably want to get going. Here, take these empty Pokeballs and this Pokegear as well. Good luck and take care on your journey!"

Brayden received Buneary, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.
Old 11-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Latio-Nytro Offline

(...I've never done Wi-Fi battling before, for the record...I'm too lazy to RP this out, fully, too. :P)

NAME: Logan Falchino
POKEMON: Shellder

Houndour@4051: Hatch@4066, Houndoom@4123, Level100@4351.

The Nonexistant White Nuzlocke! BEHOLD IT AND DESPAIR!

FEAR THE MOODY BIDOOF!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 10:06 PM
Expecto Patronum!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latio-Nytro View Post
(...I've never done Wi-Fi battling before, for the record...I'm too lazy to RP this out, fully, too. :P)

NAME: Logan Falchino
POKEMON: Shellder
(No worries! We all play for fun so I'm sure it will be a good introduction to Wi-Fi battling!)

Professor Cedar

The Professor takes your registration form and returns in a few moments with a Pokeball. "Here's your Shellder!" she says brightly. "What an interesting choice! And here, you should take these too. Be careful out there, won't you?"

Logan received Shellder, 5 Pokeballs, and a Pokegear 3.0! Go ahead and make your trainer record in here. You may then start your journey from Andromeda Town.