Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League

PE2K Wi-Fi League Join the league, train your Pokemon, battle your friends, travel the region and win gym badges in order to become the Pokemon Elite Champion!

Old 11-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow
Default Re: General Chat, Help & Questions

Hey can I catch most pokemon (1st stage, non legendary) in the wild? Or are there some starter/ranch exclusives? I am trying to get a picture of my team XD

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 03:17 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Send a message via AIM to Steak

yooooooooooo
this is one of those rare moments in a young man's life where he's able to do some WFL battles

if anyone wants to battle get on that there XAT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt Shadow View Post
Hey can I catch most pokemon (1st stage, non legendary) in the wild? Or are there some starter/ranch exclusives? I am trying to get a picture of my team XD
most pokemon you can find in the wild, but yeah there are some ranch exclusives. there are no starter exclusives though, you can get any 1st stage non-legendary pokemon either in the wild or at one of the ranches. you can browse through some of the routes and cities and see what's available.
Old 11-18-2012, 03:34 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Okay, and beyond that question, are certain pokemon in certain places (eg Eevee only on route 1, torchic only in X cave, tentacool only in lake X) or are they everywhere (eg Eevee in every grass patch, geodude in every cave, tentacool in every water)

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 03:36 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Okay, and beyond that question, are certain pokemon in certain places (eg Eevee only on route 1, torchic only in X cave, tentacool only in lake X) or are they everywhere (eg Eevee in every grass patch, geodude in every cave, tentacool in every water)
we are talking about the WFL right? just to be clear

most pokemon can only be found in a certain place, with a few exceptions I think
Old 11-18-2012, 03:38 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Ah okay. yeah WFL ha ha. Thanks for answering so quick. I have one last question. Is there anywhere were I can find out where to catch certain pokemon, like the in game pokedex (In the real games) how it shows where they are found?

Thanks again for all the help.

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 03:45 AM
Steak Offline
WFL Official

Quote:
Ah okay. yeah WFL ha ha. Thanks for answering so quick. I have one last question. Is there anywhere were I can find out where to catch certain pokemon, like the in game pokedex (In the real games) how it shows where they are found?

Thanks again for all the help.
we don't actually have a master thread that shows where all the pokemon are located

I think we were thinking about having something like that but scrapped it
for some reason

maybe so it would be more like a journey where you have to discover things!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that sounds about right
Old 11-18-2012, 03:46 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

ha ha Eternal Moonlight and I would like to begin, but we are stuck in the first town :(

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 04:47 AM
Kaoru Offline
The Evolver

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru Send a message via Skype™ to Kaoru

Quote:
ha ha Eternal Moonlight and I would like to begin, but we are stuck in the first town :(
You can explore the Andromeda Town Lighthouse, which is located in the Andromeda Town thread. If you need any more info on the lighthouse, you can check out previous posts in the thread as one or two people have explored the Lighthouse before.

sig by pokemon trainer sarah
links
Old 11-18-2012, 04:51 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Thank you :D We will check it out

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 05:17 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Quote:
Thank you :D We will check it out
Sorry for the slight delay in Andromeda Town! You joined right in the middle of an event xD But everything will be back to normal and you will be able to continue your journeys soon!
Old 11-18-2012, 05:19 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Ha ha we were just talking about how we joined at the worst time. She will post soon (I think) and I have a few plans that could end up rather interesting even with such restrictions XD

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 09:23 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

giaz u no we ned 2 batle so y u gaiz not comin 2 xat cmon lets duu dis

But yeah, no one appears to be battling. XD
Old 11-18-2012, 09:25 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Ha ha I have a spare modem at home. I am going to hook that up with WEP so I can use WFC on my DS. EM said she doesn't have wifi until next week so I guess we shall battle then :D I want the moneyz (stars) XD

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 09:26 PM
Typhlosion Explosion Offline
~Blast Burn

Send a message via AIM to Typhlosion Explosion Send a message via Skype™ to Typhlosion Explosion

Yep, as far as I know Jaye won't have it until next Thursday. D: But you guys can battle people in Miasma just so ya know. :3
Old 11-18-2012, 09:30 PM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

But we are stuck in Andromeda (is that it) town. We can leave. That's why we broke into the lighthouse. Because there is nothing better to do XD

Banner Made by Me