Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Interactive Center » PE2K Wi-Fi League » Wi-Fi League Journey

Wi-Fi League Journey Start your own journey with your Pokemon! Travel around the map, battle trainers and Gym Leaders, catch rare Pokemon and unlock the secrets of the Celestia Region!

Old 11-18-2012, 07:11 AM
Pokemon Trainer Sarah Offline
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah
Default Re: Andromeda Town

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow and Eternal Moonlight)

You find yourselves at the top of the lighthouse. The view of Celestia is a depressing one. Everything looks grey and glum. Even though it's only Autumn, the days have already become shorter and the remaining light is rapidly receding as Celestia approaches nightfall. You fight the urge to stand on the edge of the balcony and see who it was who might have found you, aware that anyone below would immediately be able to spot you.

Behind you is a small, metal door which leads into a circular, glass room. In the center of that room is a large light on some kind of platform, which swings from side to side when the lighthouse is active. You peer into the room through the glass windows, but it seems that there's no one inside... strange. It's almost dark now, surely the lighthouse should be switching on any minute... In that case, someone (or something) must be heading to the lighthouse soon to get it started... maybe it has something to do with those footsteps you heard earlier.

Night falls rapidly around you. Now you are surrounded by flickering lights, not only from the heavens but from all around Celestia. Through the dark haze that has engulfed the region, you can make up out the bright lights of Aurora City to the west, and the Rising Bridge. To the north, the magnificent Pokemon League Gate is lit up in gold and silver.

Behind you the ocean stretches endlessly. Some kind of light flickers on and off in the distant waters. The air is becoming slightly chilly and you begin to wish you'd dressed a little warmer. You wonder whether you should explore the inside of that circular room or whether you should stay and enjoy the view...
Old 11-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Name: Cobalt
Team: Ralts
Currently: On the lighthouse platform.
I turn around to see a glass room behind us, where the light comes from. I open the door and surprisingly it is unlocked. I shouldn't be surprised, nobody would be expecting people to get past the locked door. I walk in, unsure of what to expect.

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me

Last edited by Cobalt Shadow; 11-18-2012 at 07:39 AM.
Old 11-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Expecto Patronum!

Send a message via AIM to Pokemon Trainer Sarah Send a message via MSN to Pokemon Trainer Sarah

You enter the circular room. Inside it is relatively clean and tidy. It seems that someone takes care of this place. Bookshelves line the walls, filled with books and strange treasures. A writing desk with numerous drawers sits near the back of the room. At the northern end is a trap door which you presume leads to that spiral staircase which will take you back to the entrace. Unfortunately, it is locked from the other side.

The giant light sits on its platform in the center of the room. Despite the darkness, it shows no sign of starting up. You wonder again if it could be automatic or if someone will soon be arriving to start it. If so, you probably don't want to be here when they arrive.

Under the desk are four seemingly ordinary cardboard boxes, except that each is a different colour. On top of the bookcase is a globe and a few rolled up pieces of paper which you can only guess are maps. Someone must spend a lot of time up here.

You're sure you heard a rumour that electric type Pokemon powered the lighthouse, but there doesn't seem to be any around now. Then again, you look around the room, there are an awful lot of hiding places...
Old 11-18-2012, 07:31 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Name: Artemis
Party: Eevee
Currently: Lighthouse

Artemis held back a chuckle. "Those are your fav Pokémon... I'm sure we'll see at least a few" She stated with a good nod.

"It would be win to get a Piplup, or a Ralts. Of course, both would be stellar"

A slight pause, ending when Artemis glanced back at Cobalt.

"You know, I'm kinda surprised our moms said yes to this whole thing" it was a bit hard to tell how she meant that, and after a few moments, her gaze drifted back to the void skies.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-18-2012, 07:49 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Send a message via MSN to Cobalt Shadow Send a message via Skype™ to Cobalt Shadow

Party: Ralts (Very Tired)
Currently: In the lighthouse.

Artmeis continued talking about pokemon she wanted to see on our Journey, and how she was surprised that we will be allowed to go. I don't think she noticed I had walked over to the glass room.
"Artemis, come take a look at this." I said to her. The room was tidy and clean, with the light in the middle. I would be lying if I said it wasn't creepy. It was so strange. There were four almost identical boxes, all empty. I looked at one of the bookshelves, and noticed a globe and lots of rolled up papers. I opened one up and saw a map. They were all maps. Maps in a lighthouse are normal, to show how far the light goes. But these maps were different. not what you would find in a light house...

Dragotech, Eternal Moonlight and I are the PE2k Wolf Pack! Fear Fredward the Sparklepire, Bidoof the Soulless and Slenderfairy!
Banner Made by Me
Old 11-18-2012, 08:00 AM
Expecto Patronum!

You continue your search of the room, finding a few candles, some matches, paper with scrawled writing, a telescope, an old radio and a few bottles of water.

As you search around the room for anything interesting, you realise that it is starting to get lighter. You wonder if maybe the clouds have lifted... when you turn around to face the ocean, your feel your heart drop. That flashing light from earlier is much, much closer now. Close enough for you to see that it is in fact a very large boat. The light in the lighthouse seems to be dead. There's no way for the boat to know how close they are to the coast and they're headed straight this way. If you don't do something, not only is the boat in danger, but the whole of Andromeda Town could be smashed up, including the lighthouse!

You scramble around, looking for some kind of switch that could turn the light on. Eventually you find it, a giant red button. You press it and there is a whirring sound, the platform begins to move from side to side, brilliant! Well... it would be if the light was on. There is a large battery on the ground by the platform. It appears to be flat. Electric Pokemon are usually used to power the light, you know that much.

You try not to panic as the light from the boat grows brighter and brighter. You need to warn that boat before it's too late... but how!

Write about how you will warn the boat. Be as creative as you like! You will be rewarded based on creativity, realism and effectiveness of the tactic you choose! Good luck!
Old 11-18-2012, 08:51 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Team: Ralts (Very Weak)
Currently: Crapping myself

"Artemis!" I yelled, "The boat can't see the coast, its going to destroy the town!"

I looked around the room, trying to find out how to stop the boat.
"Ralts, I know you are tired, and need to rest, but I need you now!" I yelled as I threw the pokeball at the ground, releasing Ralts.

"Artemis, get those boxes under the desk, and fill them with pages from the books!" I yelled. Artemis nodded, and began to rip pages out and put them in the boxes.

I went to the desk and pulled out a drawer. Knowing that this was the easiest way, I grabbed the drawer by the handle, and threw it at the bulb, shattering it.

"Cobalt! What are you doing?!" Artmis yelled.
"Just trust me! Put the boxes where the light was!"

I grabbed the matches, and used it to light the boxes of paper, creating a large flame.
"Ralts! I really need you to use your telekinesis to contain the flames! Artemis, get the telescope and put it in front of the flame. We are using it to magnify the flames light!"

I grabbed a water bottle, and gave ralts a drink. He was already tired, so he was going to need all his strength for this task.

Artemis pulled the compound lense off the telescope and steadied it, Suddenly a large, circular, flickering red light appeared on the coast line.

I sat there, holding the water bottle in place to sip, while he stopped the flames from spreading, and prayed to anyone who was listening that the boat would see...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 07:46 AM
Expecto Patronum!

You put your plan into action, scrambling for all the items you need to make it work. Behind you, the light from the ship gets brighter and brighter... there isn't much time... finally the fire starts, the flickering light is amplified and shoots out from the lighthouse where it sweeps over the ocean and the surrounding rocks.

You breathe a huge sigh of relief, but it's not over yet. A trumpeting sound echoes around you and you realise that it's the ship's horn. They must have spotted the light! But is there enough time for them to turn around?

Yes. The ship begins to turn.

Official's Post (Cobalt Shadow)
You rush outside to the edge of the balcony. The ship's horn is blaring. You cover your ears, surely it will wake the whole town. Indeed, you see lights begin to flicker on in the houses below. A few people are shouting and pointing, first at the flame and then at the boat.

Official's Post (Eternal Moonlight)
When you're done helping Cobalt start the fire you stop and take a breath. Cobalt runs outside to check on the ship, while you take a moment to catch your breath. Suddenly you hear a knocking sound over the din of the ship's horn. The trap door in the floor has been covered by one side of the writing desk and someone is bashing against it, trying to get in! You've just broken in and started a fire at the top of a lighthouse. On the other hand, you may have just saved the whole town. Then again, you have no idea who could be trying to get in... Do you move the desk and let them in?

Last edited by Pokemon Trainer Sarah; 11-19-2012 at 07:51 AM.
Old 11-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Party: Ralts (In critical condition, needs the pokemon Center now!)
Currently: Hoping I wont be arrested!

"We did it!" I yelled to Artemis as the ship began to turn. I couldn't beleive it actually worked!

I turned around and walked back into the room. The fire had run out of fuel, and was growing smaller. I grabbed the last bottle of water, and extinguished the flame. Then I realised why Artemis was so quiet. There was a banging coming from the trap door underneath the desk. Someone on the other side desperately wanted to get it.

In one night Artemis and I had committed crimes of trespassing, destruction of property and arson. we may have saved a ship, but we destroyed the globe (which wasn't working in the first place) of the lighthouse.

"If they see the damage, we are in so much trouble. But we have to go through there to get out of here. It's your choice Artemis. Should we let them in, or wait?" I asked, not sure of what was to come...

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 08:22 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: Lighthouse (being quite happy they aren't sardines right now... and then not so happy)

Artemis's adrenaline rush doesn't have the chance to dissipate before a new situation presents itself. The sound of knocking, although a little hard to pick up, is quite clearly not an auditory illusion. Someone was indeed trying to get though.

She didn't want to move the desk or let whoever was there in. Having to explaining all this wasn't exactly her idea of pleasant, especially considering what had just happened. However, there was little chance of either one of them getting out of this clean. Ralts was absolutely drained, scaling the building was impossible and using the stairs... yeah. Besides, this was beyond just sneaking around.

Cobalt came back in, and was able to pick up on the sound almost right away.

"If they see the damage, we are in so much trouble. But we have to go through there to get out of here. It's your choice Artemis. Should we let them in, or wait?"

"I don't think we have much of a choice... they'll eventually get through..." Artemis replied, noting that the desk was beginning to slide off on its own...

Old 11-19-2012, 08:53 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Party: Ralts (Critical Condition)
Currently: in the lighthouse.

"I got an idea..." I said, releasing Ralts.
"Sorry about this buddy, but we need you." I said to him. He looked up at me, with a faint smile. His weakness was obvious.
"When the person comes in, I will tell him Ralts ran off and we went to look for him. You say your dad works here, and lent us the key to get in, but I dropped it as we came in the trapdoor. The trapdoor then locked behind us." I explained. We might actually get away with this.
"We will say we came here looking for Ralts, and noticed that the light wasn't on, and the ship was coming, and when we tried to turn it on, it exploded." I continued.

"What do you say? It means we might not get arrested..."

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 09:18 AM
The Luna Diviner

Currently: Lighthouse

Artemis's face lit up instantly, and she was about the reply before something hit her.

"Unless of course they're workers... they'd know my father doesn't work here. However, saying we came in looking for Ralts will make us look at least a bit better."

She paused for a moment, but resumed shortly after.

"We could say we didn't ask the proper authorities in fear of looking like bad trainers or something"

Hopefully, with this chaos, the person(s) wouldn't ask many questions and focus more on the boat and less on them.

Old 11-19-2012, 10:00 AM
Expecto Patronum!

You move the desk and the trap door bursts open instantly. An old, bespectacled man pokes his head through. He looks around the room. There are papers everywhere. The giant lamp is smashed and the edges are singed. The telescope is lying broken on the floor. His mouth opens in involuntary surprise.

Finally, he looks up into your guilty faces. You can't tell if he is angry or not. "So," he says in an even tone. "You're the ones who left the door open, I presume. Well? What are you doing in my lighthouse?" he asks.

Uh-oh. This guy must be the person in charge of running the lighthouse. You can't help but wonder what he was doing during the whole emergency you just went through, but maybe now it not the best time to ask...
Old 11-19-2012, 10:09 AM
Cobalt Shadow Offline

Party: Ralts (Critically Injured)
Currently: Lying like a boss

I looked at the old man, then remembered my script.
"My ralts that I got the other day was attacked by a Poochyenna that got spooked by the shadows. Ralts was injured, and ran up here." I said, faking tears, "I thought I would look like a bad trainer if I asked the authorities for help, so I came here myself. Then we saw the ship, and tried to turn on the light, but it exploded!"

Faking tears was a stain on my pride, but Artemis and I knew that it would take some convincing for us to not get arrested.

"Ralts is really injured. He was weak enough from the attack, and is in critical condition from the explosion. Could you please help us get to a pokemon center?"

The room was dark, and the old man couldn't see me sending a text to Artemis at the same time. Lucky for me her poke`gear was on vibrate.
"It is dark in here, and I don't think he can see to well. Put on your hood and sunglasses when we leave here. We will ditch him when Ralts is healed, and lay low until we leave town." the message said.

"Please sir," I said wiping the 'tears' from my eyes, and using my best manners, "could you please take us to the pokemon center?"

Banner Made by Me
Old 11-19-2012, 10:16 AM
Expecto Patronum!

The man slowly climbs out of the trap door. Surprisingly, he towers over both of you. He is not as frail as you first thought.

"Do you think I was born yesterday?" he growls. "A likely story. The lighthouse was locked, only the key or a Psychic-type like your Ralts could unlock it. But Ralts wasn't with you, you say?" he smirks slightly. "I must say I am a bit disappointed, I did hope you would have a better story than that." He shrugs slightly. "Nevermind that, now." He looks your Ralts up and down for a moment. "The poor thing's just exhausted, it will be fine after a rest. I suggest you return it to its Pokeball," he says, not unkindly. "You two have a bit of cleaning up to do, wouldn't you say?" He shuts the trap door behind him and stands on top of it, blocking your escape. Looks like you have no choice but to clean up the mess you made as best you can...